I started working as a porter from 2011 until to 2014 then I decided to become a fire safety director for my building in 2014
- Fire Safety Director at NEW MARK building service
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Monitor fire command station and utilize Public address system
• Assist the fire safety director during training of building staff
• Coordinates with building staff to accomplish fire safety responsibilities
• Ensure the day to day supervision of maintenance staff
• Review surveillance tapes on daily basis
• Coordinates communication with VIP security Dept.
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Assist in conducting fire drills
• Issuing identification cards to staff and client
• Supervise the maintenance staff in the building
- DEPUTY FIRE SAFETY DIRECTOR at VIP COMMUNITY SERVICES
- FIRE SAFETY DIRECTOR at MG SECURITY SERVICE LLC
- Fire Safety Director at MG SECURITY SERVICE LLC
- FIRE AND SECURITY GUARD at SAMMED PROTECTIVE SERVICE INC
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- - ASSOCIATE OF DIVINITY
- DIPLOMA - THEOLOGY
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA - REFERENCES ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
As deputy fire safety director, I am on call for the company 5 days a week I get paid when I work I came to company as a fire guard and successfully completed the 31 hour certification tests at 4 metro -tech in Brooklyn. I have discovered a passion . Helping others. I'm familiar with bIC card and FDNY fire safety and eap plan . I can implement any eap plan with the help of my brigade. I'm applying for the position to enhance my abilities and carry out my building s duties. I have 5 yrs experience as a fire guard and one experience as deputy fire safety director
As deputy fire safety director, I am on call for the company 5 days a week
I get paid when I work
I came to company as a fire guard and successfully completed the 31 hour certification tests at 4 metro -tech in Brooklyn. I have discovered a passion . Helping others. I'm familiar with bIC card and FDNY fire safety and eap plan . I can implement any eap plan with the help of my brigade. I'm applying for the position to enhance my abilities and carry out my building s duties. I have 5 yrs experience as a fire guard and one experience as deputy fire safety director
- Fire Safety Director at Big Time Protections
11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Conduct fire prevention and safety inspections, ensuring a hazardous free environment in compliance of all mandated safety regulations
● Facilitate public address announcements and evacuation procedures, maximizing the use of procedural protocol
● Ensure proper illumination of exit and pathways designations, insulation of wiring systems, proper waste disposal, etc.
● Dispatch fire brigades in cases of alarm alerts and contact the FDNY in case of fire and/or smoke conditions
● Maintain a fire safety log and document entries of inspections, standpipes, sprinklers, fire panels, elevator tests, etc.
● Construct and generate incident reports and document alarm log entries on safety related issues
● Conduct routine testing of all fire safety equipment including fire system, extinguishers, elevators, emergency phones and escape routes and ensure compliance of all FSD guidelines
● Maintain the fire safety plan according to the FDNY and NYCDO, report directly to chief inspector of fire prevention and assist with time sensitive work assignments
● Interface with engineers, electricians, fire safety director supervisor and administrators
● Present during regular business hours
● Fully familiar with the provisions of the emergency action plan
● Supervise and train the Deputy EAP Directors, EAP Building Evacuation Supervisors, EAP Wardens, Deputy EAP Wardens and other EAP staff, including conducting initial and refresher training to maintain the state of readiness of such staff.
● Address any special needs persons requiring assistance.
● Conduct Fire Safety and EAP drills.
● Ensure that required notices are posted on floors and that required recordkeeping is maintained.
● Review and approve procedures established by employers to account for occupants after evacuation, partial evacuation, in-building relocation or sheltering in place.
● Fully knowledgeable in the procedures in sheltering in place, in building relocation, partial evacuation and full evacuation.
● Fully trained in areas of Active Shooter, Biological, Bomb Threats, Chemical Attack, Civil Disturbance, Elevator Entrapment, Explosions, Flood, HAZMAT spill, Hostage Situation, Suspicious Item, Mail or Delivered Package, Mechanical Failure, Medical Emergency, Natural Disaster and Weather-Related Issues, Radiological Incident.
- Fire Safety Director at East Harlem Arts and Education
- Security Supervisor at East Harlem Arts and Education.
- at EAST HARLEM ARTS AND EDUCATION
- Security Guard at
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Liberal Arts - Fine Arts
- Fire Safety Director at Nevada Home Fire Safety
- RCA/Dementia Practitioner at Inspirations Senior Living
- call specialist at Melaleuca call center
- Hostess at Outback Steakhouse
at this Job
- Certification - Dental Assisting
- Diploma - General
Evaluated and inspected fire safety provisions in 21-story high-rise building housing offices and a New York City gallery for Austrian art. Ensured all fire extinguishers throughout building were up to date, ordering and replacing equipment that had expired. Ensured all elevators were functioning properly, reporting faults to maintenance staff. Maintained and monitored fire panel, responding to all alarms and clearing any false alarms. Ensured entire building remained in compliance with fire codes. When emergency services were called to the building, served as Subject Matter Expert on building specifications and served as main liaison between responding emergency services and building owners. Communicated with over international 100 art gallery guests per day. Maintained all record books, logs, and incident reports when needed.
• Ensured 100% accountability and operability for all fire prevention and suppression equipment throughout 21-story building.
• Ensured complete compliance with all local, state, and federal fire code regulations and rules.
• Directed training for all 30 employees on fire prevention, Emergency Action Plan (EAP) procedures, evacuation protocol, and bomb detection and reporting procedures.
- FIRE SAFETY DIRECTOR at Austrian Cultural Forum
- Part-Time Fire Safety Director at Yankee Stadium, Securitas
- CENTRAL SERVICE TECHNICIAN at Nyack Hospital
- FIREFIGHTER at Fire Department of New York
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
• Customer Service skills
• Protection of life, Property and information
• Detect, Deter, delay and deny criminal activity
• Observe, identify, act and report
• Fire Safety
• Accident prevention
• Trained in CPR/First Aid/AED
• Hospitality skills
• Management skills
• Fire Safety Director experience and certified
• Active shooter certified
• Hospitality experience
• Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
• Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Security officer/ Fire Safety Director at G4S Secure Solutions
- Security officer/ Fire Safety Director at IPS Hospitality
- Supervisor of Security/ Fire Safety Director at Marco Inn and suites by Lexington
- Security officer/ Fire Safety Director at International Protective Service Agency
6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Theater Arts - Theater Arts
• Is familiar with the building fire safety plan and the evacuation procedures in accordance with fire prevention code.
• Be able to control emergency situations and a professional manner.
• Monitor the fire command station for alarms and warnings and be able to secure the building.
- Fire Safety Director at Home 2 Suites
- at Garden Inn Hilton/Gansevoort Hotel
- at Servisair LLC/Delta Air Lines Inc
- at Greyhound
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- None - Business Management
• Revised and maintained all equipment and test logs
• Led fire safety briefings and training
• Inspected equipment such as grill hoods, ducts and exhaust fans to identify and remove hazards such as grease, lint and dust
• Dispatched firefighting personnel to handle routine service calls and complex emergencies
• Located hazardous conditions and fire code violations in new and existing constructions
- Fire Safety Director at WATCH GUARD
- Fire Safety Director at Big Intel Security Services
- Security Guard/ Fire Safety Director at US Securities
- Security Guard at All Season Protection
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Monitor Class “E” Fire Alarm System. Monitor Building Life Safety Equipment. Monitoring of Fire Command Station. Conduction of Fire Drills in Twenty-nine (29) buildings: A. In-service staff on evacuation procedures. B. Conducted on monthly basis or quarterly, where required by law. C. Perform testing of alarm systems. Performs survey inspections: A. Environmental B. Fire Protection and systems
Monitor Class “E” Fire Alarm System.
Monitor Building Life Safety Equipment.
Monitoring of Fire Command Station.
Conduction of Fire Drills in Twenty-nine (29) buildings:
A. In-service staff on evacuation procedures.
B. Conducted on monthly basis or quarterly, where required by law.
C. Perform testing of alarm systems.
Performs survey inspections:
B. Fire Protection and systems
- Fire Safety Director at BronxCare Health System
- Transportation Security Officer at Transportation Security Administration
14 years, 2 months at this Job