Professional Development in Education and Public Service
• First Grade Teacher, August 2009 to present, Wilson Elementary School, Fishersville, VA
- First Grade Teacher at Wilson Elementary School
- Teacher's Aide, Preschool at Augusta Health Childcare Center
- at John Wayland Elementary School
- Long Term Substitute Teacher, Kindergarten at John Wayland Elementary School
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Interdisciplinary Liberal Studies
First Grade teacher title 1 school teacher very different students lower economic level received 3 trophies last year out of 4 given
- First Grade Teacher at Still Employeed
- Nanny (Full-time) at Daniel Housmann
- Preschool teacher at Challenger School
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- associates - Education
• Develop age-appropriate lesson plans and directed classroom instruction in all subject areas.
• Collaborate with the other first grade teacher and Improving Ed to evaluate student data and create appropriate adjustments to instruction
- First Grade Teacher at Baltimore City Public Schools
- 2nd Grade Teacher at Baltimore City Public Schools
- 6th Grade Literacy Intervention Teacher at Baltimore City Public Schools
- Substitute Teacher at Washington County Public Schools
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
- - Principles of Learning and Teaching K
• Provided accommodations and modifications for students with special needs, tracked and monitored student in the U.S. learning, collaborated with teachers and paraprofessionals to promote student learning and success CAM South Elementary School, First Grade Teacher, Massena, Iowa, 2014-2016
• Planned and taught lessons in all subjects, taught decoding strategies in a curriculum that promoted fluency, collected multiple forms of data to regularly track student progress
- First Grade Teacher at CAM South Elementary School
- at KinderCare
- Special Education Student Teaching at Central Decatur Elementary School
- General Education Student Teaching at Lansing Elementary School
2 years at this Job
- M.Ed. in Instruction and Learning for Elementary Education - Instruction and Learning for Elementary Education
- B.A. in Elementary Education - Reading and Special Education
First Grade teacher and yearbook co-teacher responsible for lessons, grading, and parent communication. Also responsible for the schools Facebook page.
- First Grade Teacher at Archdiocese of San Antonio
- Pre-K Teacher at Beeville Independent School District
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - General Studies with Teaching Certification
I teacher first grade I do lesson plans, learning activities, field trips, assessments, and parent conferences
- First Grade Teacher at Benton Harbor Charter School Academy
- Factory Worker at JVIS MANUFACTURING
- Lead Teacher at Tri-Country Head Start
- Cashier at Kohl's Corporation
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Art Program
- ASS Early Childhood Education
HAPA's Building Leader Team
Harvard Avenue Performance Academies, First Grade and Kindergarten - Cleveland, OH
August 2015 to September 2016
Cleveland, Ohio August 2015-September 2016
• Implemented a student centered approach to classroom learning while addressing the needs of students with varying levels of ability
• Partnered with Intervention Specialists to support students with multiple disabilities and referring students to RTI; acquired extensive experience in writing and implementing behavior plans for students with different behavioral needs
• Collaborated with colleagues to provide differentiated instruction, create lessons, review accommodations/modifications, discuss the progress monitoring data of students
• Provided continuous resources and guidance to help students' families better their child's academic and behavioral needs at home
• Active member of HAPA's Building Leader Team and directed Teacher Based Team meetings and provided additional support to colleagues throughout the school year
- First Grade Teacher at Harvard Avenue
- Title I Teacher and First Grade Teacher at Horizon Science Academy of Lorain
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Early Childhood Education
Taught first grade Math, Reading, History, Spanish
- First Grade Teacher at The Door
- Administrative and Facility Assistant at Stillmeadow Community Fellowship Church
- at The Council on International Educational Exchange
- Resident Assistant at The W.R. Crigler Program, Ursinus College
2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Spanish and Philosophy
Facilitate Learning in a first grade inclusive Waldorf Inspired classroom
- First Grade Teacher at Circle of Seasons Charter School
- Third Grade Teacher at School District of Philadelphia
- Server at Red Lobster
- Second Grade Teacher at Silver Springs Martin Luther School
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Early Childhood Education
• Establish a learning environment to meet and enhance the children's needs of emotional, intellectual, social and creative strengths.
• Create and implement rigorous lesson plans that are anchored by the Common Core standards following the Kentucky pacing/curriculum guide.
• Collaborate effectively with five first-grade team teachers, a special educator, and an ESL teacher to develop lesson plans, activities, and both formative and summative assessments.
• Instruct students in whole group, small groups, and independent lessons.
• Adapt lessons for a collaboration classroom, including students with a variety of special needs.
• Successfully implement the PBIS behavioral system throughout daily tasks to maintain classroom order.
• Develop integrated writing units that are aligned with the Benchmark Reading and Writing Program.
• Skilled at using technological equipment such as the Smartboard, online resources (Dreambox, Lexia, FASTBridgeLearning, Benchmark, RazKids), iPads, and student computers to enhance student's instruction.
• Professionally trained in using KAGAN structures to engage students in cooperative learning.
• Implement AVMR (Math Recovery) math strategies and use assessments to guide numeracy-based instruction.
• Communicate with all parents via email, phone, Classroom Twitter, and/or notes at least once a week (or as needed), as well as invite parents to attend class presentations and parties/events.
• Attend professional development meetings to enhance instruction in all subjects and increase student performance, with specific focus on reading and writing improvement.
- First Grade Teacher at Lansdowne Elementary School
- Run Assistant Coach at Lansdowne Elementary
- Yearbook Editor at Lansdowne Elementary
- Second Grade Teacher at Lansdowne Elementary
5 years at this Job