Fiscal Assistant – billing customers for construction testing. Responsibilities also include typing, word processing, proofreading, handling the daily schedule and all phone calls, maintaining and organizing files. Assisting the General Manager. *Systems used Quick Books.
- Fiscal Assistant at Certified Testing Labratories
- Receptionist - supported the HR staff at Ciber, Inc
- Customer Service at Kutco Printing and Products Inc
6 months at this Job
with disabilities) As a Fiscal Assistant I provide customer service in a call center environment. Answer customer telephone calls in English and Spanish regarding existing accounts, submit claims (Invoices, Reimbursements, Request Usernames, etc.) and respond to questions and concerns about service, and escalate calls appropriately. Entered data into designated database and forms. Outreach calls to the consumers in regards of new information (New Provider ID, New start Info, Etc.) Entered appropriate comments and notations within customer database and maintained a daily call log that was submitted to management for monitoring.
- Fiscal Assistant I at Agency for Persons with Disabilities
- at CSC Event Staff
- Computer Tutor at Interamerican University of Puerto Rico
- Independent Owner/Vendor at
2 years at this Job
- Associate - Busineess
- - General Program
Finance & Accounting Clerical, Office Assistant
- Fiscal Assistant at University of Florida
- Cashier at Main St. Publix
22 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Theology
• Responsible for accurately completing all financial forms
• Assist in the records management of program documentation in line with criteria set forth in federal regulations
• Assist in database management for fiscal office files using Microsoft Office and the SDSURF accounting program
• Assist with input of data in the internal ledger system by updating transactions on a weekly basis
• Identify errors and enable accurate financial projections
- Fiscal Assistant at SDSU Pre-College Institute
- Project Assistant at SDCCD Continuing Education
- Accounting Assistant at Steve's Beemer and Benz
- Piano Instructor at Musical Minds
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Economics, European Studies
• Enter, post, and record credits and debits to established ledger accounts to include record account totals on agency ledgers, fiscal control accounts, and in state/local reports
• Maintain accurate data by entering and updating accounts when additional source documents are received
• Contact fiscal control entities such as Health and Human Services (HHS) Finance Team, HHS Budget Team and/or Finance department
• Performed other related administrative duties as assigned/necessary
- Fiscal Assistant at Montgomery County Government
- Wellness Processor at Maxim Healthcare Services
- Staff Assistant (Contractor) at Health Resources and Services Administration
11 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Health Care Administration/Electronic Records Information Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration/Human Resources Management
Working closely alongside the CT Fiscal Director, I am responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of all finance matters throughout all of our CT locations. This detail-oriented role includes processing expense requests, managing/reconciling multiple petty cash/bank accounts, and disbursing funds in a timely manner. I serve as the Accounts Payable contact for CT transactions. My team and I also serve as an organizational representative payee for upwards of 80 individuals. I must maintain accurate and complete records at all times, which often is accomplished utilizing QuickBooks online.
- Fiscal Assistant at Center for Human Development
- Administrative Assistant at Center for Human Development
- Customer Service Manager / Dispatch at XSE Group Inc
- Sales Associate at Papa's Dodge Jeep Viper
3 years, 7 months at this Job
Review and audit accounting documents such as invoices, requisitions, purchase orders, bills, warrants, claims and other documents for arithmetical accuracy, completeness, and adherence to county policies and procedures, agreements and contractual requirements; verifies totals and availability of funds before processing. Prepare a variety of accounting documents including statements, billings, reimbursements, delinquency notices, purchase orders, requisitions and requests for warrants. Processes payments, invoices, billings, reimbursement, credit card statements, claims, billings; tracks and conducts research and information gathering to support resulting product. Maintain ledgers, journals, logs, files and other accounting or fiscal records; sets up, extracts, posts, adjusts and reconciles entries to centralized accounting records; classifies and codes accounting transactions. Collect, distribute, and allocates funds to correct accounts. Maintains appropriation and revenue records; prepares journal vouchers and budget transfers; reviews account; reconciles statement of expenses, revenues, trial balance statements, tax and trust fund accounts, general fund, petty cash fund and department funds; reconcile balance sheet to general ledger. Purchasing Research potential vendors, compare and evaluate offers from suppliers, negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing, track orders and ensure timely delivery, review quality of purchased products, enter order details (vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases, maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices, prepare reports on purchases, including cost analysis, monitor stock levels and place orders as needed.
- Fiscal Assistant at Purchasing
- Assistant Administrator at JDJ BEHAVORIAL INC.
- Records Management Clerk at Inland Empire Utility Agency
- Customer Service Manager at CSUSB Recreational Sports & Fitness Center
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science- Kinesiology - San Bernardino
Verified and uploaded the invoice into the fiscal system to ensure that everything associate with an order is on track. Worked with administration staffs to collect the order information from different department and highlighted the detail information.
- Fiscal Assistant at University of Washington
- PR Assistant at University of Washington Index
- Tutor at Beacon Hill International Elementary School
- Marketing Intern at Center on Contemporary Art
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Art History & Communication
• Manage and maintain the UCLA funding database in which over 1,000 student organization's budgets are kept.
• Communicate and work alongside the fiscal department on fiscal goals.
• Enter funding allocations for all student organizations from the CAC, CPC, SSP, and HCI funding sources.
• Book and coordinate UCLA's rental car service BruinCar for student organizations.
• Identify and resolve system and account issues.
- Fiscal Assistant at Student Organizations, Leadership and Engagement
- Education Vice President at Gamma Phi Beta International Sorority
- Marketing Director at American Red Cross at UCLA
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- Minor - Labor and Workplace Studies
Prepares purchase orders or encumbrances for anticipated expenditures on an automated system; Processes invoices by ensuring monies are available, verifying that goods/services were received, and entering data into an accounting system; Posts payments and/or expenditures to appropriate accounts; Keeps up to date records of delinquent accounts, late payments; assesses late fees where applicable; Prepares bills or billing statements; Reviews pre-billing report for accuracy; makes appropriate adjustments to inaccurate bills before sending; Types legislation, requisitions, contracts and bid proposals; Prepares deposit of monies received for submission to the Treasurer's Office; Uses an automated accounting/purchasing system; Conducts informal price quotes or solicitations; Prepares various routine accounting, fiscal and statistical reports; Print, audit, and maintain accurate records of licenses for facilities and permits for operation.
- Fiscal Assistant I at Columbus Public Health
- Branch Service Manager at Huntington National Bank
- Licensed Massage Therapist at Massage Envy
- Senior Operations Specialist at Mutual of Omaha Bank
3 months at this Job
- Coursework in - Psychology, Computer Networking and Medical Terminology