Health Fitness Specialist / Site Manager Premise Health 5500 Maryland Way #400
- Health Fitness Specialist at Corporate Fitness Works
- Health Fitness Specialist at P&G Gillette Vibrant Living Fitness Center
- GX Instructor at YMCA of Greater Boston
- Health Fitness Specialist at Harvard Business School
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- AS - Food Science and Nutrition
- BS - Exercise Science
- Fitness Specialist at Fitness 19
- Health Unit Coordinator at Health Net
2 months at this Job
* As the Health Fitness Specialist, I was able to further advance my skills from my Bacherlors degree obtained from Meredith College in Exercise Sports Science. I was also given the opportunity to advance my strategic and operational skills with program planning, and implementation alongside my superior. This has given me the opportunity to advance my skills with successfully coordinating fitness programs for our facility and seeing them to fruition and advance my skills with problem solving to deal with any issues that may arise with our programs. * Working closely with my superior I have been given the opportunity better understand the innerworkings of managing a small organization, which has given me the passion to continue this knowledge in a larger clinical setting.
- Health Fitness Specialist at Corporate Fitness Works
- at YMCA
- Intern at WakeMed Energize
- Camp Counselor at Town of Cary Summer Day Camp
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Masters Degree - Health Care Administration
- Bachelors Degree - Health and Wellness
- High School Diploma
• Maintain a safe, productive and inviting exercise environment for members and guests
• Provide education and assistance to members on the proper use of fitness machines and equipment
• Provide fitness screenings and testing such as blood pressure and heart rate checks
• Monitor equipment and ensure that it is operating correctly and efficiently
• Communicate any inventory or maintenance needs on the fitness floor to Fitness Director
• Assist in the implementation and promotion efforts as they pertain to upcoming club events, new health and fitness programs, medical screenings, etc.
• Handle client questions and concerns at the fitness desk including but not limited to: taking payment for training sessions, scheduling appointments, etc.
• Other duties as assigned by Fitness Director
- Fitness Specialist at Fitness Formula Clubs
- Assistant Manager at Orangetheory Fitness Glenview
- Sales Associate at Orangetheory Fitness Glenview
- Shirk Center Student Worker at Norm Eash
3 months at this Job
- BA - English-Writing
- BA - German
• Manage, sell and design customized workout plans
• Making outbound phone calls
• Checking members and guest in
• Customer Service
• Personal Training Sales
• Over free fitness assessments
- Fitness Specialist at LA Fitness
- Server/Room Service at Hotel Capstone -The University of Alabama
- Physical Therapy Technician at Champion Sports Medicine
- Student Assistant at University of Alabama Adapted Athletics
6 months at this Job
- - Exercise Science/Pre-Physical Therapy
Bronx & City Island, NY October 2018 - Present
• Soccer and Fitness specialist
• Responsible for creating day to day Educational and physical activities for the kids
• Watch and mentor kids in different programs
• Teach the basics and improve soccer skills
- Soccer and Fitness specialist at Mosholu Montefiore Community Center (MMCC) Afterschool Programs & Child Development Program
- Self Employed at Self Employed
- specialist (Soccer and Fitness) at Mosholu Montefiore Community Center (MMCC) Summer Camp
- Head Soccer Coach & Counselor at Kids Orbit and Sonic Soccer
5 months at this Job
- BA in Multidisciplinary Studies - Education, Sociology and Health
- Associate Degree - Medical Administration & Minor in Medical Assistant
As a health and fitness Specialist I am in charge of supervising the floor, providing excellent customer service to members, monthly coach consults with high tier members, personal training as well as being a team player.
- Health and Fitness Specialist at EXOS MediFit
- Dietary Aide at Long Island Care Center
- Health and Fitness Specialist at
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Exercise and nutrition science
- Associate - Liberal arts
Design and supervise group exercise programs and individual routines for patients, employees, and various clients affiliated with Arnot Health and Planet Fitness. Maintain fitness equipment, clean and perform routine service as needed. Maintain fitness center with locker room and bathroom cleaning, laundry removal, provide main area with cleanliness in accordance with standard protocol as job required.
- Fitness Specialist at Arnot Health, Planet Fitness
- Fitness Trainer/service desk at Planet Fitness
- Laborer, Lawn, Landscaping. at Bowers Lawn Service
- Contracting laborer. at Douglass Decks.
19 years, 10 months at this Job
- AAS - Health Fitness and Recreation
Provided guidance and counseling to patrons on developing strength and fitness programs to meet individual goals. Also instructed and demonstrated proper use of over 400 pieces of cardiovascular, decentralized weight machines, and free weights to customers. I complied with Air Force Instruction to ensure authorized customers use facility-- Performed 100% ID checks. Controlled and issued fitness safety equipment; ensured patrons complied with established rules and guidance on use. Prepared and maintained 350,000 sq. ft. of softball fields and football field/track for intramural and squadron PT programs. Inspected four fitness centers and all fitness equipment, ensured they are in proper working condition for customers. Additional I performed hourly head-counts and monitored fitness center cardiovascular and weight room areas for safety. Provided outstanding customer service to over 70,000 military, civilian, retirees, dependent, and contractors. My additional Duties consisted of Physical Training Leader, and I am certified Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Automated External Defibrillator trained. (Contact Supervisor: Yes, Supervisor's Name: MSgt Mondrey Ramsey Supervisor's Phone: (405) 734-5607)
- Fitness Specialist at Fitness Center West
- at US Air Force Reserve
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Education
As a senior fitness specialist, I develop and drive fitness/wellness programs within all the fitness centers while helping to ensure that the fitness centers are operating smoothly. There is a lot that I do on a daily basis but my main project that manage is our program Healthe Results.
• Developed and manage the Healthe Results program across all the campuses. ◦ Healthe Result is a small group personal training program that we have launched at 3 of 4 Fitness Centers within Cerner Corporation. ◦ It is also the program that brings the most revenue of all fitness center programs.
• Developed an 8 to 10-week training program for Fitness Specialists to become a Healthe Results Coach.
• I provide any training for any Fitness Specialist who wants to become a Healthe Results Coach. ◦ Currently we have 9 coaches who work with the program
• Manage the Healthe Me Program at one campus ◦ This program is one where we collaborate with the health coaches to help members who are in need of more help than our average member.
• Created and developed the Fitness 2 Go program ◦ This is a program that was designed to help associates who traveled often stay active while they were gone.
• Complete fitness assessments regularly. ◦ Body Fat % using the 7-point skinfold method ◦ Circumference measurements ◦ Mobility Assessment ◦ Pre-Exercise Questionnaire
• Teach a variety of group exercise classes ◦ HIIT ◦ Bootcamp ◦ Insanity
• Created a video exercise library of over 250 exercises and continuously adding more.
- Senior Fitness Specialist at Cerner Corporation
- Fitness Specialist at Advanced Fitness Solutions Inc. at UAW Ford
- Fitness Specialist at Cerner Corporation
- Fitness Professional at Life Time Fitness
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - B.S.Ed