Apply risk scenario analysis to determine which fixed income investments best suit clients based on their risk/return
• Interpret market data and present portfolio restructure strategies to executives at community banks and credit unions with over $1Billion in assets.
• Effectively help portfolio managers reach the top 25th percentile in terms of annualized total return with the fixed income portfolio.
• Collaborate with the Fixed Income Trade Desk, Analytics Team, as well as other Sales Teams to discover optimal investment opportunities.
- Fixed Income Analyst at Performance Trust Capital Partners
- at Professional Swimmer
- Client Development & Sales Intern at Chicago Mercantile Exchange Group
- Financial Analyst Intern at University of Tennessee Athletic Department
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
• Create daily forecasted cash balances and provide to Portfolio Management team for all fixed income funds
• Manage daily performance returns for all fixed income and ETF funds relative to the indices they track
• Assist Portfolio management team with efficient and energetic analysis on all managed funds
• Provide analytics for over 25 Fixed Income passive and actively managed strategic funds
• Contribute in weekly meetings with the Portfolio Management team on strategic investment decisions
• Train and mentor new employees to help them transition into the team and atmosphere
- Fixed Income Analyst at State Street Global Advisors
- Portfolio Administrator II Team Leader at US Bank
- Portfolio Administrator at US Bank
- Analyst at Atkins Investment Group
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Worked alongside portfolio managers and other members of the fixed income investment team of a ~$750 million asset manager, serving as a conduit between the investment staff and other groups such as business development and operations. · Prepared and distributed daily reports for monitoring cash levels and market values for 400+ accounts across 4 fixed income strategies · Designed and implemented a portfolio structuring tool to increase efficiency for investing municipal and corporate allocations of separately managed accounts · Utilized numerous trading platforms (Tradeweb, TMC, Bondpoint) to implement transactions, emphasizing best execution · Constructed presentations for current and potential clients, illustrating portfolio structure and characteristics such as cash flows, risk factors, and credit exposures · Contributed to the monthly performance calculation process for multiple composite strategies
- Fixed Income Analyst at Ross Sinclaire and Associates
- at Abner Clark Yacht Services
- Server at Sea Ketch Restaurant
- Laborer at Remi-Sons Inc
4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Finance
● Client-facing analytical support for users of the Yield Book products (web-based application, API, and Excel Add-In) at top-tier buy and sell side institutions and assist in their day-to-day portfolio management
● Assist clients in their analyses using the Yield Book products, including price-yield and option-adjusted calculations, duration and convexity analysis, portfolio optimization, risk analysis, scenario analysis, return attribution, and comparison of portfolios to a benchmark
● Create monthly return attribution reports for FTSE Fixed-Income Indices that are distributed for client use
● Manage consulting projects for various clients and delivering risk analytic reports on client holdings
● Build dynamic Excel sheets for clients such as one assessing portfolio performance by manipulating prepay model assumptions for different asset classes and implementing custom yield curve shifts to analyze sensitivity to various risk factors over a range of scenarios in order to keep the portfolio in line with the firm’s investment strategy
● Support senior developers by testing new products, product enhancements, and bug fixes
● Teach workshops instructing clients on how to perform their day-to-day analyses using our products
● Work with other teams to develop new business opportunities with existing technology and target potential clients to test market traction
- Fixed-Income Analyst at London Stock Exchange Group
- Fixed-Income Analyst at Citigroup
- SThree Internship at Operations Team
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Applied Analytics and Business Marketing
• Manage client fixed income portfolio in conjunction with our Mutual Fund Custody Advisors.
• Develop position swap strategies for managing fixed income portfolio duration.
• Monitor credit and duration of existing holdings to assess continued exposure.
• Focus on continuous improvement in the areas of fixed income trading, credit modeling and
• monitoring systems.
• Provided research and input in the development of the Fidelity approved asset allocation strategy
• Supported Mutual Fund Custody Advisors with client specific requests
• Initiate, monitor successfully execute and settle primarily fixed income trades in conjunction with
• GLT Operations, Wealth Management Advisors and outside brokerage relationships.
- Fidelity (Fixed Income Analyst) at BNY Mellon
- Financial Accounting Specialist at Brown Brothers Harriman
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts in Economics - Economics
• Employ bottom-up and top-down approaches to identify investment opportunities for a $15M fund.
• Provide regular performance reports and make formal presentations to an Investment Oversight Committee, a panel of industry professionals and faculty advisors.
• Assist portfolio managers in selection and trading of securities; attend meetings to discuss market outlook.
• Research and analyze investment securities and portfolio metrics in order to make recommendations regarding investment strategy.
• Create discounted cash flow valuation models and projections to assess value of companies under coverage.
- Fixed Income Analyst at CARLSON FIXED INCOME FUND
- Investment Management Intern at MEDIOLANUM INTERNATIONAL FUNDS LIMITED
- Teaching/Research Assistant at UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN - SUPERIOR
- Summer Staff Supervisor at UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN - SUPERIOR
2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Finance - Finance
- Bachelor of Science - International Business and Management
• Provide end to end trade support for the Fixed Income desk as well as the Financial advisors of Private Bank clients
• Liaise between the front office and counterparties, as well as back office settlement teams pertaining to trade settlement
• Point of contact for Treasury Auction process related to Private Bank clients, transitioned from back office
• Reconcile 30+ facilitation accounts, and report on JPMS breaks and fails for DTC, FED and Euroclear trades
• Amend trade allocations and/or trade details per request of front office, providing supervisory managements approval
• Assist in reconciling daily P&L in Bloomberg trading books and running end of day reports for management
• Complete Risk and Control testing and audits (Quarterly), for the Private Bank's Fixed Income Middle Office
- Private Bank Investment Middle Office - Fixed Income Analyst at JP Morgan Chase & Co
- Derivatives and Listed Options Analyst at Private Bank Investment Middle Office
- Stand By Me Partnership - Personal Financial Coach at West End Neighborhood House
- Late Age Debt Collections - Account Manager and Team Lead at Sallie Mae Co
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Physics - Physics
Conducted fundamental credit and broad economic research on companies within Health Care, Medicine and Public
Health sector. Produced weekly/monthly reports in relative topic and analyzed, interpreted and converted statistics into charts and graph reports to present findings at local meetings.
• Organized and maintained databases that support the analysis, using data management software to minimized data error.
- Fixed income analyst Summer intern at SWS Research Co., Ltd
- Quantitative analyst Summer intern at Guotai Junan Securities Co Ltd
- Sales Analyst Summer Intern at China Broad Capital Co Ltd
2 months at this Job
- Master of Financial Engineering - Financial Engineering
- B.S. - Mathematics
• Manage a portfolio of fixed income securities worth over $35m
• Analyze and follow the Banking and Financial sector of the portfolio
• Constantly prepare company reports and financial projections
- Undergraduate Fixed Income Analyst at Carlson Funds Enterprise
- Volleyball and Basketball Official at University of Minnesota Intramural Sports
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Finance and Management Information Systems
• Recommend buys and sells on Investment Grade and Crossover bonds and Credit Default Swaps to provide strong relative value opportunities for our institutional clients and mutual funds.
• Sector Specialist on Technology, Media, Telecom, Retail, Restaurants and Grocers.
• Part of a highly integrated between portfolio management, research and trading.
- Senior Fixed Income Analyst at Seix Investment Advisors, Division of Virtus Investment Partners
- SVP Fixed Income Research at Columbia Management/US Trust, Bank of America
- Senior Analyst for a Synthetic CDO Portfolio of Credit Default Swaps at Westmoreland Capital Management LLC / IG Credit Research
- High Yield Assistant Portfolio Manager at Muzinich & Co
9 years at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- BS - Management