• Committed zero trade errors over three years representing thousands of trades.
• Directly accountable for adding value and alpha to Fixed Income portfolios through best execution of trades.
• Responsible for helping Federated beat the benchmark for each of the past three years for all Treasury and MBS funds.
• Streamlined the futures rolls process reducing time from three days to one, utilizing excel VBA and Bloomberg.
• Simplified cash, liquidity, and paydown reports utilizing excel and Bloomberg API.
• Implemented straight through processing from our OMS to Tradeweb and Marketaxess.
• Execute US interest rate products including treasuries, agencies, TIPS, and MBS for Federated mutual funds.
• Execute derivative products such as listed futures and options, swaptions, and SEF traded US interest rate swaps.
• Build and maintain relationships with sell side sales people, traders, and analysts.
• Manage daily trading cash and calculate future cash flows from paydowns, maturities, corporate actions, subscription and redemption activity, and coupon payments for 20 mutual funds.
• Control all corporate action elections and bank loan reporting for High Yield portfolios.
• Use technical and fundamental analyses to determine and execute relative value trades and develop trade ideas.
• Collaborate with Portfolio Management to keep accounts in line with duration, sector, and yield curve calls.
• Assist Senior Trader in preparing meeting materials for Duration and Yield Curve Pod analysis.
• Provide Portfolio Managers, Strategists, and Analysts with immediate market news and commentary.
• Produce ad-hoc reports for Senior Traders and Portfolio Managers.
• Build and back test trading models.
- Associate Fixed Income Trader at Federated Investors, Inc
- Trade Settlement Analyst at Federated Investors, Inc
- Trade Settlement Analyst Intern at Federated Investors, Inc
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Analyzed and executed trades using detailed models based on trends, mean reversion and standard deviations to achieve optimal financial gains. Participated in on-going education seminars focusing on Eurodollar and Fixed Income markets.
- Senior Fixed Income Trader at Prime Trading
- Senior Fixed Income Trader at Traditum Group LLC
- Independent Fixed Income Trader at Century Group
- Independent Fixed Income Trader at Hagerty Grain
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History
· Lead PM on the Northern Ultra Short Fixed Income Fund (NUSFX) a flagship product for the firm with consistent performance on a 1yr, 3yr and 5yr basis ranked by Lipper. · Lead IG Trader for new issue and secondary axes covering corporate bonds, ABS, supranational, sovereign, and foreign agencies with focus on 3-15-year tenors. · Developed and implemented fund and separately managed accounts strategies with a focus on risk, portfolio composition and client liquidity needs. · Was responsible for actively managing key separately managed Institutional client relationships with various mandate strategies resulting in top-tier performance. · Successfully constructed client portfolios with various investment guidelines and liquidity needs. · Carefully constructed portfolios with a focus on duration, credit risk management and interest rate risk. · Interacted with Risk and Compliance to ensure portfolios remained within regulatory and risk parameters. · Active member on the credit strategy committee providing strategic guidance on credit opinions and investment ideas leading to positive impact on portfolio performance and strategies. · Proactively interfaced with high profile clients, key prospects, consultants and dealers to maintain and promote business development. · Actively contributed point of views both internal and external on changes and trends in the portfolios to ensure clients and internal partners understand current market strategies. · Interacted daily with the team of analysts discussing themes and recommendations to generate market leading investment performance for clients while remaining focused on investment parameters and client sensitives. accomplishments · Helped increase revenues by over $5mm annually by successfully winning new client business. · Generated $2.5b of new client assets and added $1.5b of assets from existing clients. · Successfully helped to grow the business to over $25b AUM. · Aided in the implementation of the new portfolio/trading platform-Aladdin Trading System. · Nominated to the Diversity and Inclusion Committee and the United Way 2018 Campaign.
- VP SENIOR-PORTFOLIO MANAGER and FIXED INCOME TRADER at NORTHERN TRUST GLOBAL ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Principal-Portfolio Manager and Credit analyst at SECURITY GLOBAL INVESTORS
- PORTFOLIO MANAGER and CREDIT ANALYST at HORIZON CASH MANAGEMENT LLC
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- Senior Fixed Income Trader at RBC Wealth Management
- at RBC Wealth Management
- Fixed Income Trader at RBC Wealth Management
- Trading Liaison at RBC Wealth Management
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
Developed and implemented proprietary trading model focusing on the US Treasury yield curve Successfully managed positions and portfolio risk Introduced multiple institutional trading partners to Ross Sinclaire trading network Provided gross profits of 1MM to investor within first 18 months of production with multiple months of six figure production.
- Quantitative Fixed Income Trader at ROSS SINCLAIRE, & ASSOCIATES, LLC
- Chief Investment Officer at CORSAIR INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT, LLC
- Manager, Energy Futures Group, Electronic Execution Group at ICAP ENERGY LLC
- Trader at ALTEA TRADING Co., LLC
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History and French
Successfully co-managed a new credit platform in Collateralized Loan Obligation (CLO) transactions, Total Return
Swap Funds, Credit Opportunity Fund and Separately Managed accounts. Responsible for all CLO and other credit funds start-up aspects and ongoing portfolio management including credit underwriting and compliance, investment selection, systems selection and implementation and staffing/training (credit analysts and back office).
• Portfolio Manager, marketing, credit manager and trader, managing structured products (CLOs/TRS), separately managed accounts and public and private funds investing in floating rate bank loans and bonds
• Established all lending and trading relationships with banks and other distributors, sourcing all loans, distressed and other investments in funds. Extensive contacts in the broadly syndicated loan/leveraged market including sell side syndication desks, buy side firms, CLO originators and traders, investors and private equity firms.
• Experienced actively investing on a long/short and long only basis across the capital structure including leveraged loans, high yield, distressed, investment grade, and reorganized equity.
• Proactively manage a fully integrated investment process and daily portfolio performance. Developed investment strategies and risk management guidelines. Primary person for restructurings/workouts and responsible for coverage of several industries.
• Responsible for due diligence, analysis, trading, investment and monitoring of investments in primary and secondary market CLOs, primarily mezzanine debt.
• Proven business and team builder. Organized and managed all aspects of credit and back office.
• Successfully implemented new business plans resulting in increased assets and revenue, accompanied by lower costs.
• Achieved targeted returns with significantly lower defaults and higher recovery rates as compared to the market.
• Responsible for disseminating trade ideas and market commentary, announcing new deals, and executing trade orders for the platform
- Portfolio Manager/Fixed Income Trader at Princeton Advisory Group
- at Mass Mutual
- Manager at Prudential Financial
- AVP, Level II Trading Floor Technician at
13 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Computer Science and Finance
• Responsible for creating and executing hedging/trading strategies within fixed income trading books using U.S. Treasuries, futures, options, equities, TBA collateral, ETFs.
• Manage interest rate risk, credit risk, basis risk, curve risk, operational risk across Agencies, Mortgages, Corporates, Structured Products, CDs, Preferred stocks, and Municipal bonds.
• Develop market risk management strategies and determine hedge ratios based on duration, convexity, spot rates, relative value, volatility, Greeks, swaps, equities, forex. Communicate risk strategies to management and teams.
• Prepare assessments of risk/reward analysis and execute trades consistent with firm's objectives.
• Perform fundamental research and provide recommendations based on the state of global interest rates, equity indices, forex, commodities. Closely watch economic cycle, Central Banks, and monetary policies.
• Analyze global macro-economic data and provide management with economic forecasts and sector updates.
• Participate in the review of risk limits and control measures for market risk (VaR, Expected Shortfall, Trading limits, Position Limits). Responsible for preventing losses and taking swift market actions to mitigate P&L.
• Train and mentor junior staff. Provide guidance and tutoring. Represent the firm within the business community.
- SVP, Market Risk Manager, Fixed Income Trader and Global Macro Analyst at Incapital LLC
- at Incapital LLC
- VP, Trading Analyst, Trading Operations at Incapital LLC
- VP, Relationship Manager, Equity Sales Trader at UniCredit Bulbank
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- M.S. - International Banking and Finance
- M.S. Accounting - D.A.Tsenov
First time working
- Fixed Income Trader at JCPenney
- Fixing clothed at
16 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school - Police
- High school - Police
- High school - Police
Institutional and retail fixed income trader making markets in investment grade and high yield securities
● Institutional salesman covering banks, money managers, and investment funds.
● Position and hedge the firm's corporate bond inventory
● Provide sales force with ideas and product to generate revenue
- Executive Vice President (Fixed Income Trading & Sales) at SecureVest Financial Group
- Multiple Line Agent/Financial Advisor at Farm Family Casualty Insurance Co
- Senior Vice President (Fixed Income Trading & Sales) at Blaylock Robert Van, LCC
- Senior Vice President (Fixed Tax Income Trading) at Loop Capital Markets, LLC
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration in Corporate Finance - Corporate Finance
- Bachelor of Arts
Co-Head Fixed-Income Trader
• Trade oddlots of Gov'ts, Agencies, CMOs, NonAgency, ABS, Municipals, Corporates
• Heavy user of Intex, Bloomberg and other models. Work closely with Investment Advisors to hand pick investments for their clients.
- Broker Dealer of Fixed-Income Securities at SIERRA PACIFIC SECURITIES
- Broker Dealer of Fixed-Income Securities at WUNDERLICH / BANC OF MANHATTAN CAPITAL
- Assistant Treasurer and Fixed Income Portfolio Manager at IMPERIAL CAPITAL BANK
- Portfolio Manager - Fixed Income Distressed Fund at OPVS CAPITAL GROUP - New Hedge Fund
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- MS - Structural Engineering