1. Designer, CBT Developer & Web Developer/Designer, Captivate Developer, Flash Developer, Wordpress Resume
2009 - 2018 Designed, developed & produced a 5 hour Computer Based Training DVD called Whale Communicators: The Dolphin-Human-Whale Connection showcasing several animal communicators & six species of Cetacea. I have worn many hats during this project: Instructional Designer, CBT Developer & Web Developer/Designer, Captivate Developer, Flash Developer, Wordpress, Dreamweaver, PhotoshopGraphic Artist, Project Manager, and Administrator. We produced a 5 hour Computer Based Training DVD teaching other mental telepathy aka animal communicators and brought messages from six species of Cetacea to humanity. It was one of the most mind expanding experiences of my life.
- Designer, CBT Developer & Web Developer/Designer, Captivate Developer, Flash Developer, Wordpress at Whale Communicators
- Vendor/Consultant at T-Mobile
- E-learning Consultant (Developer) and PeopleSoft Administrator Project lead/developer at Verizon Wireless
- at Car Toys Corporate Headquarters/Wireless Advocates Seattle
9 years at this Job
Work with several state lotteries, this position was tasked with: - Graphic Design - Animation - Print Production Design - Game Demo Creation for Focus Groups - Marketing Materials - Customer Training Videos & Sales Videos - Customer Interaction Gaming Demos - Analyze sales techniques and use metrics to create appropriate media. I also interact and collaborate with several customers and technical team members to ensure the successful and timely implementation for project management.
- Flash Developer/Animator/Graphic Artist at Scientific Games
- Web Designer/Application Developer/Trainer/Portal Specialist at AAI Corporation
- Principal at Customized Computer Services
- Adjunct Faculty at Customized Computer Services
8 years, 1 month at this Job
January (2011) McDonald World Map
Develop and enhance the World map for McDonald branches to be controlled externally. AS3 language, OOP approach using "document class", XML files, Font mapping.
• January (2011) Psychology Experimental Applications Develop a series of experimental application with collecting/saving activity and generating report on the result. AS3 language, OOP approach using "document class."
- Flash Developer at McDonald World Map
- Gillet and Head & Shoulder at
- Flash/Flex Developer at Air Cell inc
- Photoshop and illustrator at Evista
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Computer Science
Description: Florida Department of Health administers healthcare programs, such as Medicare, Medicaid, Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), and these three major national healthcare programs benefit about 100 million Americans.
• Worked in comprehending and examining the client's business requirements.
• Used Django frameworks and Python to build dynamic webpages.
• Developed tools for monitoring and notification using Python.
• Enhanced the application by using HTML and Java script for design and development.
• Used data structures like directories, tuples, object oriented class based inheritance features for making complex algorithms of networks.
• Created PHP/MySQL back-end for data entry from Flash and worked in tandem with the Flash developer to obtain the correct data through query string
• Involved in designing database Model, API's, Views using python to build an interactive web based solution.
• Generated Python Django Forms to record data of online users.
• Implemented Data tables to add, delete, update and display patient records and policy information using PyQt.
• Implemented a module to connect and view the status of an Apache Cassandra instance using python.
• Developed MVC prototype replacement of current product with Django.
• Improved the Data Security and generated report efficiently by caching and reusing data.
• Managed datasets using Panda data frames and MYSQL. Queried the database queries using Python-MySQL connector and retrieved information using MySQLdb.
• Recorded the online users' data using Python Django forms and implemented test case using Pytest.
• Developed the application using the TestDriven methodology and designed the unit tests using Python Unit test framework.
• Created web application prototype using jQuery and Angular JS.
• Deployed the project into Heroku using GIT version control system,
- Sr. Python Developer at Florida Department of Health
- Python developer at Optum
- Python developer at Wisgnex, Santaclara CA
- Python developer at Mskills, Hyderabad IND
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Full stack developer (iOS/Android) Java Spring, RapidSQL
- Mobile developer at MBFS
- Mobile developer at PromoMap LLC
- Game developer at Fantage.com
- Game developer at Reasonplay
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer science
- Bachelor's - Animation
- Master's - 3D character animation
Job Profile - Working as Lead Developer and Designing & development of Hybrid Applications for Smartphone and Ipad, Tablets
• Responsibility: - Detailed information gathering, e.g. requirement of application, users of application, technologies required to develop an application.
• Prepared development Plan document, and update that document on various stages of project development.
• Design wireframes of application screens according to client's requirement
• Update the wireframe according to suggestions from client and improve the layout.
• Design User Interface screens as per the frizzed wireframe.
• Develop front end of finalized screen.
• Connect the front end with backend and make the UI functional.
• Unit testing of application.
• Deployment of application on various environments e.g. Development, QA and Production.
• Check the defects raised by QA engineers.
• Attain stand up calls with client to discuss project development status. Worked with SmartCloud Infotech as HTML5 Lead Developer from 30-April-2012 to Feb. 2013 Job profile: - Worked as HTML5 Lead Developer and. Designing & development of Html5 based Game for Smartphone and Ipad, Tablets Responsibility:- Monitoring, Training, Guiding and Leading a team of professionals and attaining service deliverables. Mentoring and helping the team members & sharing best practices with the team and colleagues.
• Designing & development of Html5 based Game for Smartphone and Ipad, Tablets
• Sending daily Update of projects to client and make communication with the client.
• Analysis of the project and divide into phase wise as per priority of module for the development into team. And create documentation of the project. Worked with PolluxTechnosoft promoted as Team Leader and Flash Developer on 01-jan-2010 Job profile: - Working as Flash Developer and Graphic Visualizer. Designing & development of dynamic flash based websites and E-learning Games, Responsibility:- Monitoring, Training, Guiding and Leading a team of professionals and attaining service deliverables. Mentoring and helping the team members & sharing best practices with the team and colleagues.
• Sending daily Update of projects to client and make communication with the client.
• Analysis of the project and divide into phase wise module for the development of project to team.
• Create documentation of the project.
- Tech Lead at Tech Mahindra Ltd
- Graphic Designer at PolluxTechnosoft
- Marketing head & Visualizer at Palette InfoTech
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Post Graduate Diploma - Multimedia
Throughout the years, I took multiple roles. I started of as a flash developer then took a dual role of art director and a main interactive developer. I used my skills as a designer to come up with new and different ideas to create multiple websites and banners to support the company's clients needs and wishes. For past 6 years, I worked my way up to a digital production manager than to my current position as a Director of Digital Productions. For past 4 years, I've overseen all digital work for the company, from agency's own website's maintenance and updates to various clients' website updates, creation of new websites, digital banner advertisments, video overlays for different platforms to email marketing.
• 170eea.com: Interactive Designer/Developer on multiple flash and HTML websites: Worked very closely with the art directors, copy writers and account directors to create a real estate website located in NYC
• Avrettfreeginsberg.com: I manage the maintenance and constant updates to the company's main website. Updates usually happens frequently on the portfolio section, Press and People section.
• Therapause Website: main art director and a one of two developers. I worked closely with the creative director and the account directors to design and execute user friendly website which was straight forward and easy to use for the target audience which were mainly the older women who were facing or learning about menupause. I was involved in face to face contact with the client to understand first hand what was best suited for the campaign.
• Baby Orajel Website maintenance and updates: main developer on Baby Orajel's main website's maintenance and updates on products and creative in general
• Baby Orajel Flash banners: art director and a flash developer, designed and executed expandable flash banners which were distributed throughout multiple websites related to baby care
• Gentle Naturals ® flash banners: art director and a flash developer, designed and executed expandable flash banners which were distributed throughout multiple websites related to baby care.
• Purina: Mighty Dog Pitch flash website: As part of a pitch to win over Mighty Dog by Purina, created a flash website. It included interactive dog doing multiple tasks depending on what navigation item was clicked. All art and animation was done in flash using actionscripts and timeline animation
• Purreal Life Pitch flash website: Worked with the creative director and the associated creative director to build a flash website to support the pitch to Purina on creating webisodes about animated cats living in the same house. The webisodes now live on petcentric.com
• Purina: Purina One, Friskies, Felix (Europe): creation of video overlays
• Hard Rock Park Website: one of two flash developers on creating a full flash website. Day to day contact with the creative director and account team to create a site with music and full of animation to create excitement and thrill
• Newport-pleasure.com websites: -Started of as one of the main flash developers when Newport launched its very first website incorporating flash with our company which was an upgrade from what it used to be built by a different agency. -worked closely with the creative team to constantly update the look, create new interactive content -Weekly to monthly updates on the website to support different programs and to highlight different section of the website. Updates also included updates new programs, sweepstakes, new and/or updated content for the games and trivia sections
• Newport-pleasure.com mobile websites
• Newport-pleasure.com HTML5 Re-design Concepts
• Van Cleef & Arpels Flash banners
• Prestige Brands: Pitch Wordpress Website to win over Social Media related work: Working closely with creative directors and account directors, I created a multi page wordpress site to explain and showcase agency's objectives and work samples to pitch to acquire Prestige Brands social media work for various OTC brands such as Dramamaine, Little Remedies, Clear Eyes, Choloraseptic, Luden's, Debrox, Dentek, BC, Nix and Monastat.
• Prestige Brands: Dramamaine, Little Remedies, Clear Eyes, Choloraseptic, Luden's, Debrox, Dentek, BC, Nix and Monastat: Responsible for creating and/or overseeing digital work from creation of estimates to execution for HTM 5 animated web banners, HTML5 interactive web banners, static banners, email marketing
• Lornamead: Yardley London Soap: As a director of digital production, played a role to help create timeline and estimate to re-create the Yardley London Soap's wordpress website. I was the sole programmer to create 10+ page wordpress website working closely with the website designer. Currently responsible for maintenance and update for the website.
• Lornamead: Liceshield Website: As a director of digital production, played a role to help create timeline and estimate to move the existing static website to wordpress platform and making the website multi-lingual. As a sole programmer, created the multi-lingual wordpress websites. Currently responsible for maintenance and update for the website.
• Lornamead: Finesse Website: Responsible for maintenance and update for the website.
- Interactive Designer/Art Director/Acting Director at Digital Production
- Interactive Designer at Nylon Magazine
13 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Illustration - Illustration
Responsible for the architecture of a user interface using Scaleform for a new PC game. Used object-oriented design to create a dynamic experience that includes multiple types of menu systems, data lists, buttons, and other components that are state driven and interactive.
- Flash UI Engineer at Wargaming.net
- Flash Game Developer at Aristocrat
- UI Scripter / Flash Developer at Electronic Arts
- Software Engineer / Flash Development at BSQUARE
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Digital Media
- Front-End Developer at Freelance Work
- Defense, The Pentagon - Content Manager at Department of Defense
- Flash Developer at PSL Group
- Flash Developer at Integrated Media Solutions
7 years, 5 months at this Job
As an interactive web developer I am thrown on a multitude or projects that require my knowledge and assistance.
■ Projects Worked On
- Interactive Web Developer at VML
- Senior Web Programmer at estimatoinPRO
- Web Programmer at Ward/Kraft
- Web Administrator at HIX Corporation
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Degree of Science in Digital Media - Digital Media