Role: Lead Development and Animation on several Rich Media Campaigns including Orange is the New Black - Season 2, Saving Mr. Banks, Black Sails, Playing House, Shahs of Sunset, Wicked Tuna, and The Strain. Clients included Netflix, USA, Starz, Showtime, Bravo, FX, and National Geographic. Utilized DoubleClick, Sizmek and Pointroll Ad Systems. Animation for Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows Part 2 Agency: BLT http://bltcommunications.com/ Date: July 2013 Role: Flash Animation on several Rich Media Ads. Rich Media Campaign for ExxonMobil Agency: Wildlife whois.wildlife.la Date: April 2013 Role: Flash Animation and Development for several Rich Media Ads using MediaMind.
- Interactive Animator and Flash Developer at Arsonal
- Rich Media Developer at Rich Media Campaign for Disney Meetings
- Lead Flash AS3 Programming, Art Direction, Animation, Video/Sound, and Effects at HYPE Social Media
- Rich Media Developer at Flash Micro Website for Marquee Club, Las Vegas
9 months at this Job
- - Computer Science AP
Romania Radu Birsan Working for a international company on a communication solution for NEC. That Last activity: Feb 4, 2019 includes video calls, group chat, conferencing, call record transfer, multi theme UI, multi language support and more. App developed with Adobe Air/Flex SDK (Sibiu, 33 Years, M) [email protected]
- Flash developer at Cegeka
- Flash Developer @ Flash Developer at
- Flash Developer at One Communication AS
- Flash Developer at Romanian (Native)
3 years, 5 months at this Job
Built and designed a body of user interface applications for the global launch of OpenTablet and OpenFrame, OpenPeak's premier, communication, multi-media device series utilizing advanced touch-screen tablet technology. Outstanding recognitions of development include:
● More than 30 of my customized applications are now being used as part of a suite for all manufactured devices worldwide.
● Served on a team for quality assurance of product series to ensure all lines introduced and sold were functioning at optimal levels.
● Hand selected to create demos for product introductions facilitated by Executive Board Directors, Dan Gittleman and John Scully. Demos were strategically used for product line sales launches and public relations.
- Flash Developer at OpenPeak, Inc
- Art Director / Web Designer at ScriptLogic Corporation
- Art Director / Flash Developer at Window Canvas
- Art Director at Zimmerman & Partners Advertising
3 years, 2 months at this Job
180LA Santa Monica, CA HTML5 Developer HTML5 banners for University of Phoenix, Hewlett-Packard, Asics, and Mitsubishi CREATIVE IMPACT AGENCY Los Angeles, CA HTML5 Developer HTML5 banners for Love and Mercy, Peanuts, Anomalisa. STANDARD TIME LA Los Angeles, CA HTML5 Developer HTML5 banners for CVS. BLT Los Angeles, CA HTML5 Developer HTML5 banners for Bob's Burgers, Jem and the Holograms, Casual, Hulu. TOMS CORPORATE OFFICE Los Angeles, CA Animator Created animated billboards, mall ads, and ads for airports for TOMS shoes. CONSCIOUS MINDS Pasadena, CA Flash Animator Animated banners for Nike MOCEAN Los Angeles, CA Flash Animator Animated banners for Lego Chima BLK BX Los Angeles, CA Flash Animator Animated banners for Warm Bodies. East West Bank Los Angeles, CA Flash Animator Animated banners for East West Bank. BLK BX Los Angeles, CA Flash Animator Animated banners for 007 Skyfall. TAG New York, NY Flash Animator Animated banners for Budweiser, Uniqlo, and Hilton. EYEBALL NYC New York, NY Flash Animator Animated banners for seamless.com JWT Chicago, IL Web Designer Web Design and production for enjoyillinois.com Liquid Thread Chicago, IL Flash Developer Animated Pointroll banners for Lego/Star Wars. JWT Chicago, IL Flash Animator Animated banner ads for enjoyillinois.com TWO BY FOUR Chicago, IL Flash Animator Animated banner for Chinese New Year. TRIAL GRAPHIX Chicago, IL Flash Animator Animated presentations for lawyers. MOTOROLA Chicago, IL Flash Animator Animated phone simulations of interfaces and hardware. ARC Worldwide affiliate of Leo Burnett Chicago, IL Flash Animator Animated online ads for TheBar.com, Purina.com. Created web site animation for TheBar.com. AVE A Razorfish Chicago, IL Flash Animator Animated online ads for AT&T. ARC Worldwide affiliate of Leo Burnett Chicago, IL Flash Animator Animated online ads for Kellogg's and Hallmark. Created web site animation for Whirlpool. Edmar Productions Chicago, IL Web Designer Created web sites for Version Festival and Select Media Festival. Merchandise Mart Chicago, IL Web Designer Designed Web Sites and Eblasts for Merchandise Mart. ARC Worldwide affiliate of Leo Burnett Chicago, IL Flash Animator Animated online ads for Capital One. ARC Worldwide affiliate of Leo Burnett Chicago, IL Flash Animator Animated online ads for Purina. TRIBAL DDB Chicago, IL Flash Animator Animated online ads for McDonald's and State Farm Insurance. 15 Letters Chicago, IL Flash Animator Animated online ads for Orbitz. ARC Worldwide affiliate of Leo Burnett Chicago, IL Flash Animator Animated online ads for Hallmark and Purina. TRIBAL DDB Chicago, IL Flash Animator Animated online ads for McDonald's and Disney. ARC Worldwide affiliate of Leo Burnett Chicago, IL Flash Animator/Web Designer Designed and animated web site prototypes for Phillip Morris and Diageo. ARC Worldwide affiliate of Leo Burnett Chicago, IL Flash Animator Animated online ads for Allstate Insurance. McDougal Littel Evanston, IL Interactive Designer Created web pages in HTML and Macromedia Flash for e-learning science labs McDougal Littel Evanston, IL Web Developer Authored and edited HTML for Houghton Mifflin's online textbooks and made web-safe graphics. Mojo Unlimited CHICAGO, IL Flash Developer Designed and Developed Flash content for Mojo Unlimited's Promotional CD-ROM and web sites such as www.gatorade.com and www.douglasbening.com.
- Web Animator/Developer at Freelance
18 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Fine Art - Recipient of the Don B. Tatum
- Bachelor's - Interactive Media
• Created APIs, database Model and Views UtilizationPythonin order to build responsive web page application.
• Performed troubleshooting, fixed and deployed manyPython bug fixes of the two main applications that were a main source of data for both customers and internal customer service team.
• Wrote and executed various MySQL database queries fromPythonusing Python-MySQL connector and MySQL dB package.
• Python/Django based web application, PostgreSQLDB, and integrations with 3rd party email, messaging, storage services.
• Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, MySQL and custom tools developed inPythonand Bash.
• Developed GUI using webapp2 for dynamically displaying the test block documentation and other features of Python code using a web browser.
• Added support for Apache web server and RDS to host static/media files and the database into AmazonCloud.
• Involved in design, implementation and modifying thePythoncode and MySQL database schema on-the back end.
• Developed user friendly and sophisticated graphicalrepresentation of the catalogue of items that would be configured for a piece of equipment.
• Hands-on experience in writing and reviewing requirements, architecture documents, test plans, design documents, quality analysis and audits.
• Taken part in entire lifecycle of the projects including Design, Development, and Deployment, Testing and Implementation and support.
• Generating various capacity planning reports (graphical) using Python packages like Numpy, matplotlib.
• Automated different workflows, which are initiated manually with Python scripts and UNIX shell scripting.
• Python Object Oriented Design code for manufacturing quality, monitoring, logging, and debuggingcodeoptimization.
• Carried out various mathematical operations for calculation purpose using python libraries.
• Built various graphs for business decision making using Python matplotlib library.
• Fetched twitter feeds for certain important keyword using python-twitter library.
• Used Python library BeautifulSoup for web scrapping to extract data for building graphs.
• Job scheduling, batch-job scheduling, process control, forking and cloning of jobs and checking the status of the jobs using shellscripting.
• Monitoring Python scripts run as daemons in the UNIX/Linux system background to collect trigger and feed arrival information. Helped calculating SLA misses.
• Work on SCR's (source change request). involved working on Perl,Python,PHP and ShellScripting.
• CreatedPython/MySQL back-end for data entry from Flash. I had to assist the Flash developer send the correct data via query strings. Used Wireshark, live http headers, and Fiddler2 debugging proxy to debug the Flash object and help the developer create a functional component.
• Ensured code quality by writing unit tests using Pytest.
- Python Developer at Open Systems Technologies
- Sr. Python Developer at Matlen Silver
- Sr. Python Developer at Western Digital Corporation
- Python Developer at Vanguard, PA
11 months at this Job
• Developed features, implemented bug/code quality fixes, created and fixed unit and e2e tests, proposed design enhancements for Angular 6-based Cisco Vision solution (https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/collateral/video/stadiumvision/vision-solution-data-sheet.pdf)
• Converted sections of Cisco Vision DSD (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/video/stadiumvision-director/model.html) from Flash to HTML5/Angular 6
• Estimated Polymer to Angular 6 codebase transition/planned UI/UX redesign scope for proposed Cisco Vision (https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/collateral/video/stadiumvision/vision-solution-data-sheet.pdf) SaaS counterpart
- UI Developer at Cisco Systems
- Sr. UI Developer at VMware, Inc
- Freelance Projects at Express.js
- UI/UX Designer/Developer at Deloitte Consulting - Cisco Account
9 months at this Job
- BA - Computers
Description: Florida Department of Health administers healthcare programs, such as Medicare, Medicaid, Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), and these three major national healthcare programs benefit about 100 million Americans. Responsibilities:
• Worked in comprehending and examining the client's business requirements.
• Used Django frameworks and Python to build dynamic webpages.
• Developed tools for monitoring and notification using Python.
• Enhanced the application by using HTML and Java script for design and development.
• Used data structures like directories, tuples, object oriented class based inheritance features for making complex algorithms of networks.
• Created PHP/MySQL back-end for data entry from Flash and worked in tandem with the Flash developer to obtain the correct data through query string
• Involved in designing database Model, API's, Views using python to build an interactive web based solution.
• Generated Python Django Forms to record data of online users.
• Implemented Data tables to add, delete, update and display patient records and policy information using PyQt.
• Implemented a module to connect and view the status of an Apache Cassandra instance using python.
• Developed MVC prototype replacement of current product with Django.
• Improved the Data Security and generated report efficiently by caching and reusing data.
• Managed datasets using Panda data frames and MYSQL. Queried the database queries using Python-MySQL connector and retrieved information using MySQLdb.
• Recorded the online users' data using Python Django forms and implemented test case using Pytest.
• Developed the application using the TestDriven methodology and designed the unit tests using Python Unit test framework.
• Created web application prototype using jQuery and Angular JS.
• Deployed the project into Heroku using GIT version control system,
- Sr. Python Developer at Florida Department of Health
- Python developer at Optum
- Python developer at Wisgnex, Santaclara CA
- Python developer at Mskills, Hyderabad IND
1 year, 7 months at this Job
● Converted legacy applications from Java to ReactJS using react-redux, react-boilerplate, and create-react-app
● Helped developer onboarding with setting up local environments, project-specific debugging tips, and improving developer workflow with use / instruction on Tmux / Teamocil as well as explanation of systems / general development workflow
● Updated outdated Confluence documentation on majority of projects
● Created and updated Jenkins deployment jobs to improve developer and QA workflow
● Modified Nginx and Apache configs as well as AWS Application Load Balancers
● Debugged application problems from the ui codebase level to MySQL database, NodeJS / Java / Perl / Wordpress level as well as the Linux server level
● Enabled HTTPS on a core site, creating a clear path for other teams to implement the same with ease. Updated robots.txt to serve both http and https sitemap files using Java .xml and compressed .xml.gz generators
● Spearheaded a developer management intranet resource using ReactJS, HapiJS, DynamoDB and AWS S3 Bucket aimed at improving developer day-to-day operations, skill set / education, and future developer onboarding
● Worked closely with Project Owners and members of other development teams for knowledge sharing and collaboration on possible strategies on reducing redundant code & improve overall workflow
- Senior Developer at Boats Group
- Consultant, Full Stack Developer at IBM
- Head of Java Development at Sandals Resorts
- Consultant at
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Management Information Systems
- Front-End Developer at Freelance Work
- Content Manager at Department of Defense, The Pentagon
- Flash Developer at Adobe AfterEffects
- Flash Developer at Integrated Media Solutions
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Advertising and Illustration
• Participate in requirement gathering and analysis phase of the project in documenting the business requirements by conducting workshops/meetings with various business users.
• Worked with team of developers on Python applications for RISK management.
• Developed Python/Django application for Google Analytics aggregation and reporting.
• Used Django configuration to manage URLs and application parameters.
• Worked on Python Open stack API's.
• Used Python scripts to update content in the database and manipulate files.
• Generated Python Django Forms to record data of online users
• Used Python and Django creating graphics, XML processing, data exchange and business logic implementation
• Used Pandas API to put the data as time series and tabular format for east timestamp data manipulation and retrieval.
• Added support for Amazon AWS S3 and RDS to host static/media files and the database into Amazon Cloud.
• Used Pandas library for statistical Analysis.
• Developed tools using Python, Shell scripting, XML to automate some of the menial tasks. Interfacing with supervisors, artists, systems administrators and production to ensure production deadlines are met.
• Worked very closely with designer, tightly integrating Flash into the CMS with the use of Flashvars stored in the Django models. Also, created XML with Django to be used by the Flash.
• Also used Bootstrap as a mechanism to manage and organize the html page layout.
• Used Django configuration to manage URLs and application parameters.
• Wrote and executed various MYSQL database queries from Python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQLdb package.
• Involved in development of Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface in the XML format.
• Worked on development of SQL and stored procedures on MYSQL.
• Responsible for debugging the project monitored on JIRA (Agile).
- Python Developer at Deloitte
- Python Developer at Citratek, Inc
- Python Developer at Harris Corporation
- Python Developer at Fiserv
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineer - Engineer