Fleet Administrator for 5000 vehicles
- Fleet Administrator/ Title Clerk at Budget Rent a Car
- Office Manager at Route 66 Motors
- Office Manager at Carhunters & Boats
- Dmv contracts at Star Ford
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Accounting
- Some college
• Run payroll on biweekly basis for 200 plus employees in multiple states
• Fleet administrator for 600 plus vehilces in multiple states such as CA, GA, NM, NY, NJ, LA, FL, VA
• Knowledge of DMV procedures in named states
• Knowledge of IRP & IFTA for commercial vehiles with GEO trackers
• Accounts payable for studio stores in located in Hollywood CA, Atlanta, GA and New Orleans, LA
- Payroll and Fleet Administrator at Quixote Studios, LLC**Laid off
- Camping Payroll Coordinator Featival Freelance at Goldenvoice/AEG Live Coachella & Stagecoach Festivals
- Camping Operations Manager at Goldenvoice/AEG Live Desert Trip Festival
- Resource Operations Manager at Goldenvoice/AEG Live Coachella & Stagecoach Festivals
1 year at this Job
Process registration renewals for all company vehicles. Order permits. Track all fuel used and order fuel. Maintain all fleet related accounts
- Fleet Administrator at County Materials Corp
- Unit Clerk at Wausau Hospital
- Fleet Administrator at
13 years, 8 months at this Job
- Some college
• Works in conjunction with Fleet and Operation Managers to control 800 + pieces of equipment / vehicles, obtains quotes for equipment, materials or services and participates in budget creation.
• Performs billing review of vendor invoices for accuracy in accounts payable utilizing SAP software applications.
- Fleet Administrator at Team Fishel
- Orientation Driver Manager at Abilene Motor Express
- Branch Operations Supervisor at Global Medical
- Security Officer State of Virginia at
at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Studies - Human Resources Management
Keep Track of and up to date (Registrations, permits, quarterly taxes, ) all from different states. Fuel envelopes, hours of service, drivers logs (part and electronic). Deal with the IRP and IFTA aspects of registering fleet.
- Fleet Administrator at Cudd Pressure Control
- Fuse 3 at Bob Moore Auto Group
- Cahier / Accounts Payable at Seth Wadley Auto Group
- Administrative Assistant I at CUDD Energy Services
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Diploma - High School
Assist in the administration and coordination of the corporation's Medallion Yellow cabs. Analyze, record driver credit card transactions and process payments, using excel spreadsheet, Creative Mobile Technology portal and EZ-Pass system. Reconciliation of accounts receivables and payables, process parking violation tickets on website, make payments and collection calls to drivers, small claims court appearance. Maintains accurate records of vehicles to ensure compliance with government rules and regulations and files paperwork in support of compliance as needed. Schedules repairs or preventative maintenance, ensuring that the necessary numbers of fleet cabs are available at all times.
- Fleet Administrator at Napasei Management Corporation
- Credit Analyst at Transtar Industries Inc
- Commercial Collections Specialist at The Star Ledger
- Credit Analyst at Weichert Financial Services
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- - SAP Financial Accounting
- - Word Processing
• Processed all requests for Fleet Car Program in the New York, New Jersey and New England Market
• Ordered cars for new employees
• Set up payroll deductions, registration, and insurance for each person
• Maintained the Xcelerate system for Element Fleet Co. for all Sprint Fleet cars in my region
• Tracking of all usage of vehicles / mileage / maintenance / delivery and returning
- Fleet Administrator at New Jersey and New England Market
- Sales Operations Assistant at Sprint / Nextel
1 year at this Job
Fleet office assistant, answer multi line telephones, schedule appointments, processed rental bills, cashiered customers, opened fleet office, made appointment reminder calls,
- Fleet Administrator at Ford Lincoln Fairfield
- Call Center Coordinator at Price Simms Auto Group
- Data analyst at DOCUSTREAM
- Receptionist/Cashier at East Bay Chiropractic
3 years at this Job
- Certificate - Health Care Administration
• Develop vehicle specifications according to operational requirements.
• Maintain a operational fleet and ensure implementation of business strategy.
• Recommend cost effective vehicle vendors for process.
• Monitor management system and track all movements of fleet.
• Identify the need for new vehicles and place purchase orders with vendors.
• Responsible for general office operations, typing, filing, answering phones, ordering office supplies; knowledge of common computer software applications such as: Microsoft Outlook,Word, Excel.
• ERequester experience is needed for PO purposes.
• Assist the Fleet Manager in administration and coordination of daily operations within the scope of duties.
• Performs other related duties as directed by the Fleet Manager.
- Fleet Administrator at Advantage Rent A Car
- Office Manager at The Center for Collaborative Change
- Greeter at Verizon Wireless
- Front-end Supervisor at Party City
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Applied Science - Business Administration
- Associates in Applied Science - Business Administration
• Manage fleet accounts payable. Complete data entry, follow up with vendors regarding outstanding items and distribute to other divisions as needed.
• Manage Toolwatch tool tracking system, ensuring Toolwatch numbers are aligned to the correct job trailers. Add new tools as acquired, complete needed transfers.
• Act as backup for Fleet Analyst: Assist with equipment transfers, equipment cost review and special projects
• Compile employees time, enter or upload the hours into the payroll system, check for completes and proper allocation to job costs units or equipment.
• Distribute and monitor Bulk Card usage and ensure fuel is properly charged to jobs or units
- Fleet Administrator at Henkels & McCoy
- Human Resources Assistant at Tyler Allen LLC
- Human Resources Assistant at Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Human Resources Assistant at Adolor Corporation
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing - Key