As of January 1st 2018 the fleet management contract with Montgomery County was taken over by Shenandoah after being held by Centerra for over 10 years. Fortunately, I was promoted through the rehiring process to the position of Assistant Fleet Coordinator. My duties include all previous tasks preformed under Centerra plus the following:
● Assisting accident coordinator (A.C) in any needed tasks
● Preparing and reviewing all requests for accident damage repair before being submitted to A.C
● Organizing and maintaining accident records before, after and during repairs
● Maintaining all needed communication between drivers and A.C during the duration of repairs
● Preliminary review of all repaired vehicles upon return to county facility from various body shops and other vendors
● Preparing of all unpaid invoices submitted from vendors before approval from financial department
● Tracking of emissions certifications for all vehicles within the fleet
● Communicating with all drivers regarding due dates and arrangements to have vehicles emissions tested.
● Monitoring the tracking database to keep all office supply inventory stocked and order as needed. Pay Rate-$18/hr
- Assistant Fleet Coordinator at Shenandoah Fleet Maintenance
- Fleet Associate at Centerra
- Marketing Associate at Millstream Inn
- Training Coordinator at Texas Roadhouse
at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Nursing and Elementary Education
Irving, TX CFS Registration Print and code products daily from CFS Registrations. Ensure that all payments are sent to vendors weekly with transmittals for all products sold. Verify accuracy of forms and cost of product. Communicate any problems to the stores (via problem queue) and follow-up to ensure timely resolution. Re-address any problem in problem queue over 7 days old with store. Back up and assist other team members as needed Fleet Coordinator Entering invoices into online systems, Identifying and documenting fleet discounts. Printing, faxing, and emailing invoices. Contacting fleet companies and stores for PO information. Working with stores on pricing issues. Processing credit card payments and Calling fleet companies for payment authorization.
- Fleet Coordinator at AutoNation - SSC - Shared Service Center
- Cashier /Service Booker Administrator at AutoNation - BMW & Mini of Dallas
- Business Support II/ Technical Support III at Metrocare Services
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Arts - Social Science
I started as a driver full time and drove for 8 years until taking on fleet coordinator position. Even with the coordinator position I still drove daily around the Greater Cleveland area. We load and unload our own trucks and have up to a 2 hour delivery window for making deliveries. We used electric pallet jacks and liftgates to deliver product on pallets.
- Fleet Coordinator at Greater Clevelandfoodbank
12 years, 9 months at this Job
- General Studies
Commercial Leased Vehicle Branch /Transportation Motor Pool (TMP)
Mar 2011 - March 2013
Designation: Fleet Coordinator
➢ Maintains the fleet data processing by scheduling preventive maintenance inspections and repairs on all Commercial Leased Vehicles IAW Army Regulations and the TMP and/or Commercial Lease Vehicle Branch CLVB SOP.
➢ Processes maintenance documentation by inputting maintenance repair data on the daily downtown report and daily Status Report
➢ Coordinates the servicing, repair, maintenance scheduling and delivery of all the Commercial Leased Vehicles with different vendors
➢ Keeps and updates records and reports on mileage usage thru Sams-E and dispatch records.
➢ Verify delivery of each vehicle and maintain good record.
➢ Coordinates with Installation Transportation Office for vehicle concerns via email and reports.
➢ Maintains and monitors records of impounded vehicles with pending Kuwait/Military Police Reports.
➢ Keeps a track record of al vehicle registrations
➢ Coordinates with the drivers on the delivery of downtown vehicles and service ready vehicles.
➢ Ensures vehicles/equipments are clean and serviceable prior to issue.
➢ Checks computer database to ensure that all required documentation is complete prior to releasing vehicles/equipment to the operator.
➢ Notifies customer when service has been completed or when a loaner is ready for pick-up.
➢ Coordinates movement of vehicles/equipment returned from customer to proper location.
➢ Coordinates the lot arrangement and its proper appearance on a daily basis
➢ Provides a variety of customer service for dispatching and processing vehicle issue, turn-in, maintenance-scheduling and repairs
➢ Logs records of monthly serviced vehicles of each vendor for downtown and onsite services.
- Fleet Coordinator at Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
- Fleet Administrator at Combat Support Associate Limited
2 years at this Job
- - Medical Assistant
- Bachelor of Science - Commerce
-Contracted to Bird Rides Inc. -In charge of fleet of Bird electric scooters in the Greater Cincinnati area -Oversight of Mechanic and Charger teams in city to maintain fleet operations
- Fleet Coordinator at Aerotek Staffing Agency
- at Ikea Home Furnishings
- Hub Supervisor at UPS
- Command Center Specialist at Exel/DHL Supply Chain
6 months at this Job
• Compiling and reporting IFTA quarterly tax returns and Motor Fuel tax.
• Manage annual IRP and License renewals for vehicles located in four different states.
• Process large invoices for payment.
• Manage Fleet Data Software and on / Off Site fuel systems.
• Prepare financial and fleet maintenance reports.
• Accounts payable / receivables.
• Spec and buying new equipment.
• Balance, Maintaining and Tracking Budget.
- FLEET COORDINATOR at PEPSI BOTTLING VENTURES LLC
- FLEET ADMIN at CITY OF SALISBURY
- BODY SHOP ADMIN & FINANCE MANAGER at POHANKA AUTOMOTIVE GROUP
6 years at this Job
i put cars on ready line help customers to there cars. return cars as they come back put car out after checking rental agreements and also open agreements i handle all hold for sale cars turn back cars i in fleet new cars to system i do inventory of all cars handle cars that need to go to dealerships and maintenance
- Fleet Coordinator at Fox Rent A Car
- Admin\claims coordinator at Fox Rent A Car
- Tier 1 tech support at
- changes in client condition to manager or supervisor at GUIDANCES, CAMPBELL, CALIFORINA
4 months at this Job
Responsible for preventive maintenance program of rideshare electric scooter fleet. Coordinates
the management of fleet mechanics to maintain scooters to company and lawful standards.
● Works with Bird's Operations team to respond to urgent situations and successfully resolve conflicts.
- Fleet Coordinator at Bird
- Customer Support Specialist at Oggvo
- In-Field Operations Lead at Ecoservice Group USA
- Lead Sales Consultant at Best Buy
5 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree in Network Design & Administration - Network Infrastructure and Management
- Associate's Degree in Computer Networking & IT - Computer Hardware, Network Security, and Wireless
• Coordinate services with mechanics workshops
• Be in charges of a fleet of 300 vehicles
- Fleet Coordinator at Aqueduct Authority Sewers
- Auditor at Oficina Contralor Electoral
- Accounting System Analyst at Departamento de Hacienda
- Assistant manager at KFC
4 months at this Job
- BA - accounting principals
Set up and schedule maintenance on a fleet of 70 plus vehicle get quotes on me vehicle and expensive repairs file all records of maintenance down to the vehicles coordinate with entire agency to make the day to day transportation of the people we serve easier
- Fleet Coordinator at The Arc Otsego
- Maintenance Worker at The Arc of Orange County
- Mechanic at Finishing touch landscape
- Cashier at Mdcdonalds
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Automotive technoogy