Account Fleet Coordinator/ December 2017 to February 2019- Senior Account Fleet Coordinator (promotion)
• Manage 50+ fleet accounts with total fleet potential of 3500.
• Responsible for building manufacturer and dealer stock orders.
• Advise, order and arrange installation of a wide variety of aftermarket equipment.
• Responsible for maintaining strong relationships with clients. 2614 Charolais Way Arlington, TX 76017 214-558-7916 [email protected]
• Train customers to utilize our tools such as the customer portal, Wright Express and the mobile application.
• Advise customers on the best times to cycle their fleets based on mileage patterns and usage.
• Responsible for thoroughly onboarding new fleet customers by conducting driver roll-outs and assisting drivers on the usage of selected ancillaries, such as fuel and maintenance.
• Attend face to face meetings with clients.
- Sr. Account Fleet Coordinator at Enterprise Fleet Management
- Account Administrator at Enterprise Fleet Management
- Receptionist at Enterprise Fleet Management
- Receptionist at Freeman Collision Center
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- None - business
• Hand selected to manage the largest fleet account while still assisting teammates without compromising quality of work and customer satisfaction.
• Designated as the subject matter expert on Client Website and on the eFleets Mobile app; responsible for coordinating suggested improvements and for training team members on enhancements.
• Contributed to team success in earning two national Exceptional Achievement Awards.
• Provided advice and front-line expertise to team members in order to improve service, communication, and procedural standards.
• Completed monthly continuing education and training programs geared towards all components of fleet management, such as risk management, taxes, and license and titling.
• Identified and effectively communicated sales opportunities, such as cycling or adding ancillaries, to appropriate team members allowing full penetration to the client’s fleet.
• Utilized Salesforce to organize tasks, and to document important client calls, emails, and contracts.
• Continued performing roles and responsibilities from Account Fleet Coordinator position.
- Senior Account Fleet Coordinator at Enterprise Fleet Management
- Account Fleet Coordinator at Enterprise Fleet Management
- Rental Agent at Enterprise Rent-a-Car
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications
Fleet Operations Coordinator
OCB Reprographics Inc. - Irvine, CA
• Responsible for scheduling preventative maintenance, registration, smog checks.
• Locate vendors throughout the service area for convenience, efficiency and price negotiation for services performed.
• Responsible for handling all auto accidents and the liaison between OCB and our auto insurance carrier.
• Schedules work to be performed with the appropriate vendor. Determines whether vehicle repair costs are justifiable and within budget and obtains approval as required.
• Performed monthly audits of billing for the repairs done for that month and prepares and distributes reports to management as required.
• Maintained DMV EPN program to insure drivers have clean driving records. Service Advisor - Car Maintenance/Repair Pendragon Inc. Lincoln Mercury Dealership - Irvine, CA
• Assist customers with automobile maintenance and service.
• Input and maintain incoming service orders.
• Responsible to contact customers with updates on their service order. Maintenance Center Fleet Administrator Kelley Fleet - Mission Viejo, CA
• Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes.
• Issue repair and purchase orders for maintenance.
• Keeps complete and accurate records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customer's problems. Inside Sales and Technical Support Specialist Rima Enterprises - Huntington Beach, CA
• Process customer and dealer parts orders via telephone, fax and email.
• Input, process and follow-up on all customer and dealer part requests.
• Follow-up to assure customer satisfaction. Audio Visual Technician Videocam Inc. - Anaheim, CA
• Directed A/V Sets
• Setup Audio Visual Productions
• Maintained Customer relations for Customer Satisfaction. Product Support Representative Printronix - Irvine, CA
• Provide Technical Support to end-users, resellers, distributors and OEM Customers.
• Document procedures on interfacing with various types of network hosts and servers.
• Assisted Sales and marketing concerning technical issues.
• Reduced hold times by 15% by directing incoming calls to appropriate level technicians.
• Extensive lab testing of printers, forms testing for compatibility with printers.
• Identified and resolved issues, documented procedural fixes to technicians. Technical Support and Customers Service Castleworks - Newport Beach, CA
• Provided Technical Support to end users with digital photography systems. Designed and
• Manufactured personal computer based digital photography event systems.
• Wrote manual for interfacing and using photography systems.
• Performed in house service on thermal and inkjet. Technical Support Specialist Procom Technologies - Irvine, CA
• Provided Technical Support to end users and resellers when upgrading hard drives,
• CD-ROMS, CD-Writers, SCSI Hardware and RAID products on desktop PC's, laptops and network servers in various applications.
• Supported the products under Windows 98/NT.
• Diagnosed and identified issues concerning Procom products.
• Documented test procedures for new products and implemented these procedures to other technicians.
- Fleet Coordinator at OCB Reprographics
at this Job
Fleet Coordinator for local office, managing vehicles maintenance, assets in equipment, computers, and other equipment needs within the company.
• Ensuring all company vehicles have proper maintenance needs taken care of in a timely manner.
• Updating and maintaining records within company provided record systems.
• Traveling on a Monthly/weekly basis for inventory and technician needs.
• Managing distribution, maintenance and repair of equipment and computers.
• Monthly material ordering and budget requirements and ensuring the proper equipment and material needs are met.
• Coordinating with in-field technicians and supervisors to ensure needs are met and when it is to be resolved.
- Fleet Coordinator at UtiliQuest
- Apprentice Electrician at Master Electrical Services
- DirecTV Technician/Pod Captain/OJT Mentor at Mastec A.T. Inc
- Driver/Crew Leader at Richmond Traffic Control
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - American History
• Managed fleet services for the fleet and maintenance departments
• Approved work loads
• Handled state and federal filings for fleets
• Acted as training coordinator for maintenance programs
• Managed department's billing and accounts payable
• Maintained responsibility for all fueling and reporting
- Fleet Coordinator at Sysco Lincoln Inc
- Truck Services Clerk at Truck Services Inc
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Course of Study
Responsible for preventive maintenance program of rideshare electric scooter fleet. Coordinates
the management of fleet mechanics to maintain scooters to company and lawful standards.
● Works with Bird's Operations team to respond to urgent situations and successfully resolve conflicts.
- Fleet Coordinator at Bird
- Customer Support Specialist at Oggvo
- In-Field Operations Lead at Ecoservice Group USA
- Lead Sales Consultant at Best Buy
5 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree in Network Design & Administration - Network Infrastructure and Management
- Associate's Degree in Computer Networking & IT - Computer Hardware, Network Security, and Wireless
i put cars on ready line help customers to there cars. return cars as they come back put car out after checking rental agreements and also open agreements i handle all hold for sale cars turn back cars i in fleet new cars to system i do inventory of all cars handle cars that need to go to dealerships and maintenance
- Fleet Coordinator at Fox Rent A Car
- Admin\claims coordinator at Fox Rent A Car
- Tier 1 tech support at C3/CustomerContactChannels
- changes in client condition to manager or supervisor at GUIDANCES, CAMPBELL, CALIFORINA
6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Process factory orders, stock orders, used vehicle needs and various requests for customers
• Insure all vehicle orders meet clients requested specifications
• Directly responsible for the coordination of vehicle deliveries, after market equipment, License and titling and inspection.
• Manage all administrative duties related to customer base of 36 accounts
• Successfully recognize and refer sales opportunities
• Provided inside sales support to Account Manager
• Responsible for assisting Account Manager by preparing documents and materials for customer meetings, and attend new customer onboarding request
• Responsible for submitting various important lease documents and letters to customers in a timely manner
• Primary point of contact for customers needing any information regarding all aspects of their vehicle fleet
- Account Fleet Coordinator at ENTERPRISE FLEET MANAGEMENT
- Vehicle Acquisition Coordinator at ENTERPRISE FLEET MANAGEMENT
- Manager in Training at ENTERPRISE RENT-A-CAR
- Building Manager at UNIVERSITY OF AKRON RECREATION AND WELLNESS CENTER
7 months at this Job
- Masters in Sports Administration - Marketing
- - Criminal Justice/Sociology
* Exhibit exemplary customer service to meet and exceed Enterprise standards. * Accurately locate various vehicles and create lease terms according to the client's credit profile and fleet tendencies. * Facilitate the sales of customer owned, and leased vehicles. Manage the gains and losses from these sales according to customer preferences and credit restrictions. * Use Salesforce effectively to manage multiple short and long-term tasks, create and view reporting, and communicate within Enterprise Fleet Management. * Work effectively with contacts in roles ranging from administration to ownership, while meeting deadlines internally and externally. * Consult clients on the optimal age of cycling their fleet to minimize costs.
- Account Fleet Coordinator at Enterprise Fleet Management
- Real Estate Agent at Keller Williams Real Estate
- Account Manager at Zoom Technical Services
- Produce Clerk at Stop & Shop
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- License - Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- - Business Studies
- High School Diploma
- Austin, TX (June 2015 - Current)
• Manage a fleet of 500 company vehicles including ordering, distribution and disposal.
• Prioritize & delegate responsibilities and daily tasks of local CVO team to ensure overall department success.
• Maintain, monitor and update CVO applications and fleet reports effectively & efficiently to ensure accurate fleet data and documentation.
• Serve as the point of contact for Management, Executive Director and CIO's at GM - Austin IT Innovation Center.
- Fleet Coordinator at Penske Vehicle Services/ Global Logistics Services (GLS)
- Inside Account Executive at SHI
- Management Trainee at Enterprise Car Rental
- Front of House Supervisor at Mansion at Judges Hill
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Mass Communication