Manage quality, cost and maintenance of equipment and shop to eliminate repairs, past due preventive maintenance and down time.
• Lead, educate and develop employees
• Monitor employees performance and be accessible to all areas of the shop
• Plan daily manpower to meet workload
• Provide support to the operations team regarding all equipment related issues
• Monitor and analyze all opportunities to cut costs and improve efficiencies
• Perform administrative functions; including payroll approval, scanner downloads, repair order maintenance and compliance documentation
• Address all corrective action regarding direct reports
• Provide clean, safe working conditions of the facility and equipment
• Communicate with fleet maintenance manager to ensure operation's and company's needs are met
• Identify and monitor equipment sent to outside sources for repairs
• Conduct pre-shift meetings
• Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
• Perform other duties as required
- Fleet Maintenance Manager at FedEx Freight
- Fleet Maintenance Manager at FedEx Freight
- Fleet Maintenance Supervisor at FedEx Freight
- Motel Manager at FedEx Freight
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Certificate - Management
- Diploma - Management Essentials Program
Present In a Fleet Maintenance Manager role, I have developed and implemented a Company-wide Comprehensive Maintenance Program. The company includes a fleet of 165 vehicles and 25 mobile equipment units. The program includes the Dossier Fleet Maintenance Software, installation of 3rd Eye cameras and software on entire garbage truck fleet, organization and complete documentation of fleet maintenance records by vehicle, and maintaining company equipment to Department of Transportation standards. The maintenance program achieved SATISFACTORY in all DOT Inspections in 2018. Execute and maintain vendor agreements to optimize cost and quality of parts, oils, and fuels. Responsible for the safety and productivity of five (5) fleet maintenance teams throughout the region.
- Fleet Maintenance Manager at Mid Valley Disposal, Inc
- Regional Fleet Manager at Waste Connections
- Regional Maintenance Manager at Texas Disposal System
- Regional Maintenance Manager at WCA Waste Corp
1 month at this Job
- - General Studies
Oklahoma City Public Schools
Fleet Maintenance Manager (contractor)
➢ Provide effective leadership in supervising and managing fleet maintenance operation consisting of 220 school buses, transit buses and 150 support vehicles and 13 mechanics.
➢ Identify and corrected deficiencies in cost control, safety standards, training, and facilities and maintenance procedures within the garage operation.
➢ Ensure that buses and support vehicles are maintain at a safe and serviceable standard as prescribed by the Department of Transportation CFR 49. As a result overall vehicle availability rate has increased by 20 percent.
➢ Implement a new automated fleet maintenance program to track vehicle maintenance activities, parts purchases, parts inventory management, warranty repairs cost, fuel management and overall fleet utilization.
➢ Identified, developed specifications, and justified the acquisition of 60 new school buses and 61 maintenance support vehicles. Provided specifications and acquisition recommendations for a Global Position System (GPS) thus enhancing routing and tracking capabilities of buses throughout the largest school district in Oklahoma
➢ Managed effectively and efficiently the district's $1.5 million fuel acquisition program.
➢ Effectively manage within SAP; garage services $3.2 million operation budget, resulting in an annual savings of approximately $50,000.00 annually that where re-allocated for garage operational improvements.
- Fleet Maintenance Manager at Transpar Group, Oklahoma Public Schools
- Maintenance Supervisor at City of Oklahoma City
- Transportation Fleet Operations Manager at Strategic Communication Wing US Navy
- Over-the-Road Driver at JB Hunt Transport
8 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Aviation Technical Services Management
- A.S. - Business Administration
- A.S. - Aircraft Maintenance
On sight PM and fleet repair manager for Brinks US armored locations in Oklahoma assisting Repair Techs at each location. Managed 3rd party and in-house repair requests for the Brinks US armored fleet nationwide. Held daily conference calls with Brinks Corporate personnel to discuss maintenance needs for Brinks US nationwide fleet.
- Fleet Maintenance Manager at Amerit Fleet Solutions
- Repair & Maintenance Supervisor at BJ Services / Baker Hughes
- Lead Mechanic at BJ Services / Baker Hughes
- Maintenance Technician at Vermeer Equipment of Nebraska
3 years, 5 months at this Job
Alba Freight Lines Working with small local fleet to align them with cost savings processes to reduce cost for maintenance needs. Working with fleet owners setting up PM process truck and trailer specing to reduce cost and fit both company and driver needs. Bringing an under standing of warranty and how to utilize it to their benefit. Establishing a working relationship with vendors to better support them and bring a sense of partnership and a sense of urgency to maintain the fleet and reduce down time.
- Fleet Maintenance Manager at Fleet Maintenance Consulting
- Fleet Manager at Kaiser Transport
- Fleet Manager at Advanced Disposal
- Fleet Manager at Upstaging Inc
5 months at this Job
- None - General
- High school
As the Fleet Maintenance Manager I am responsible to ensure equipment is in a safe operational state at all times. Responsible for adherence to all company policies, procedures, DOT, C-TPAT and OSHA safety
rules and regulations. I exhibit professional communication, and utilize computer and presentation
skills where required. I always represent the company in a positive image with employees, customers and the community always stressing maintenance and operation tasks be done in a safe and ethical
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Responsible to ensure that scheduled maintenance and repairs are performed on all Benore equipment within prescribed timelines.
• Ensure that an accurate, professional service record for each asset is properly maintained electronically and easily accessible for internal and external audits within compliance guidelines.
• Maintain records of asset assignments and locate assets as needed.
• Ensure all required forms and documents are completed in compliance with company rules and ISO regulations.
• Ensure all DOT required records are maintained and accessible including eDVIR's, repair documentation, annual inspections, etc.
• Responsible for reviewing the parts charge out, proper work content time charge, review and address work order discrepancies, ensure all work orders are completed properly and signed by the appropriate approvers. Conduct final inspection of work order repairs and finalize work orders in TMT the software system.
• Responsible for the safe keeping of assets at all times to include shop tools, maintenance equipment, maintenance vehicles, maintenance shop, office, tool crib, tire trailer, etc. and ensure that all inventory is secure at all times.
• Assist in Accident Investigations, as required, of assigned equipment and coordinate with the Transportation Department and the Director of Safety and Compliance to ensure Accident Investigations are in compliance with DOT Regulations and Benore company policies.
• Responsible for determining emergency repairs for vehicles in route, assigning technicians or determining feasibility of outsourcing to vendors.
• Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures. Additional Responsibilities include: planning, assigning, and directing work, appraising performance (partnering with Human Resources), rewarding, coaching and assisting in disciplining employees, addressing complaints, employee engagement and resolving problems.
- Fleet Maintenance Manager at Benore Logistics Systems, Inc
- Operations Manager at Gas Turbine Manufacturing and Test
- Quality Assurance Manager and Maintenance Production Manager at U.S. Army
- Aviation Unit Maintenance Officer (Manager) at U.S. Army
9 months at this Job
- BA - Organizational Management
Act as Operations Manager on nights and weekends and directly responsible for fleet operations including customer service, dispatch functions, driver support and breakdown support. Plan, schedule, and direct vehicle maintenance. Monitor preventive maintenance checks and services to ensure proper quality of service. Assures accuracy of parts and parts inventory. Maintain the implementing of managerial programs and requirements along with analyzing and evaluating internal (fuel, idling, maintenance, etc.) work operations for improvement of the assets. Effectively manage daily operations and a driver fleet of approximately 100 drivers . Appraise driver performance and take disciplinary measures when required. Perform vehicle repairs as needed. Currently use all Microsoft office programs, Google Map, GPS Insight, and a few specialty programs designed for the transportation industry.
- Fleet Maintenance Manager at Masstran
- Dispatcher/Supervisor at Masstran
- Driver at MassTran
- Grocery Store Owner at Foods of Europe
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Leningrad
- High School Diploma
Analyze maintenance costs and provide recommendations on fleet utilization and replacement. Track fleet usage and maintain accurate inventory of equipment. Assist in the development of maintenance budget. Ensure the maintenance records for fleet are accurate and up-to-date. Communicate maintenance requirements to ensure maximum efficiency and implement correction actions as required. Participate in the recruitment and selection of maintenance personnel as required. Complete special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Fleet Maintenance Manager at Todisco Towing
- Body Shop Manager at Peabody Auto Collision
- Customer Service at Nu-Tread Tire and Auto Service
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Network Technology & Admin
- High School Diploma
Development, maintain and implement planned preventive maintenance programs, schedules and activities to insure prolonged life. Analyzes automotive fleet maintenance performance data to develop uniform factors for determining maintenance capabilities. Isolate trends and determine efficiency and effectiveness. Develop and compile methods for improving maintenance planning and programming effectiveness.
- Fleet Maintenance Manager at MV Transportation
- Chief Mechanic / State Inspector at Norfolk State University
- Bus Maintenance Supervisor at Hampton Roads Transit
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associates - Career Studies Certificates: Auto Electrical Electronics A/C, Auto Heavy duty Engines and Transmissions, Auto Engine Diagnosis and Auto Brakes, Suspension and State Inspection GPA: 3.482
- - Automotive Technology
Monitored operations to ensure that staff members complied with administrative policies, procedures, and safety rules as it relates to our daily operational mission.
• Promoted safe work activities by conducting safety audits, attended company safety meetings and met with individual staff members.
• Analyzed expenditures and other financial information in order to develop plans, policies, and budgets to enhance service delivery.
• Directed and coordinated, through subordinates, activities of operations department in order to obtain use of equipment, facilities and human resources.
• Ensured that the mission of the Department of Aviation Fleet Service was inline with the overall mission of Hartsfield Atlanta International Airport.
• Managed the Department of Aviation Fleet Service Operations division.
• Ensured that all fleet services preventative maintenance and required repairs was completed in a timely and efficiency manner.
- Fleet Maintenance Manager at City of Atlanta Department of Aviation
- Interim Fleet Service Director at City of Atlanta Department of Aviation
- Fleet Maintenance Manger at City of Peachtree City
- Automotive Technician at City of Atlanta Department of Aviation
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Business Management - Business Management/ Government Management
- Associate's in Psychology and Paralegal - Psychology and Paralegal