Growing Site Seeing company located in Miami,Fl is looking to add a dedicated, experienced FLEET MANAGER to its staff.
General responsibilities include, but are not limited to –
· Ensure that all staff within the garage fully understand and comply with Company and statutory regulations, with regards to hours of work, health & safety and working practices.
· Ensure that vehicles are clean, reliable and available throughout the working day for allocation into operational service, to the company standards and provide on the road engineering support for all vehicles.
· Plan and oversee the maintenance of all workshop and site plant, equipment and premises ensuring all OSHA legislation is adhered to.
· To ensure vehicles and their records are maintained in accordance with all Company and DOT statutory requirements.
· Manage engineering staff.
· Ensure that no malpractice occurs in the established procedures, by monitoring and auditing systems and practices.
· Additional duties as required.
· Transport Engineering or associated qualifications are required.
· Experienced in engineering systems, processes and audit procedures – CDL required
· Knowledge of DOT standards
· Strong leader; articulate, personable, well presented and able to liaise effectively with a wide range of colleagues and external agencies.
· OSHA accreditation