Certified Service Fleet Manager
• Automotive Electronic Specialist
• LPG level 3 Safety certified
• Commercial and heavy truck
• Personnel Management
• Payroll Administration
• OSHA Regulations
• DOT Regulations
• Inventory Control
• CDL Drivers License
• ASE Certified Technician
• ASE Certified Collision Specialist
• Automobile Hybrid Repair certified Fleet Maintenance Manager 07/01/2014 Ameritfleet Solutions, Orlando, FL Present ♉ Provide Service and Parts Management support to all maintenance functions. ♉ Manage Multiple locations in Florida ♉ 22 Repair Technicians ranging from light duty to HD Truck, to HD Equipment ♉ Responsible for communicating daily tasks for multiple departments. ♉ Coordinate schedules for service maintenance on all vehicles ♉ Provide management in a supervisory role overseeing the repair and maintenance of the vehicles within a multiple location organization. ♉ Continually manage, develop and motivate staff. ♉ Manage vehichle repair and technical support with knowledge of warranty procedures and general safety compliance desired. ♉ Collision repair appraisal Regional Service Director 04/29/2012 NFI National Freight Transportation, Orlando, FL 07/01/2014
• Manage the company's vehicle and equipment fleet 100 trucks and 1000 trailers at any given time.
• Manage, direct, and oversee the work of contracted vehicle service provider.
• Supervise Company fleet support staff.
• Manage costs associated with property damage and oversee insurance recovery and subrogation in liability circumstances.
• Monitor fuel purchases, invoice verifications, and trends; ensure vehicle fuel and parts are economically managed and carefully monitored.
• Assemble, process, and interpret fleet data including fuel contract disbursements, auto body and maintenance expenses.
• Prepare vehicle and mobile equipment specifications for the bid process.
• Negotiate contracts for contracted services; to include the vehicle service provider, fuel service network provider.
• Manage the vehicle service contract, daily repairs, and preventative maintenance programs.
• Monitor and approve vehicle and equipment repairs.
• Review, analyze, and make recommendations regarding vehicle and equipment abuse and misuse.
• Prepare, coordinate, and direct vehicle and equipment sent to auction to maximize the Company's recovery on aged stock.
• Manage vehicle disposal.
• Work with key Department personnel regarding vehicle needs and issues.
• Approve parts purchased by maintenance contractor.
• Provide a high level of customer service to associated departments.
• Develop and update Fleet policies and procedures. Director of Service Operations 02/01/2010 Golling Buick GMC Truck Lake Orion, MI 04/29/2012 Managed the fixed operations (service, parts and body shop) New Car/Truck dealership. o Mastered warranty administration for all brands o Developed and facilitated service writer, technician and parts personnel training courses using Microsoft PowerPoint and interactive activities o Developed standardized work processes covering service, parts and body shop to ensure consistency . o Developed a standardized hiring practice that was implemented throughout the entire organization o Attained SFE standards all quarters. o Redefined and implemented a matrix, and competitive pricing system for labor and parts sales to maximize profit while remaining competitive o Managed a Business Development Center of five employees. Service, Parts, and Body Shop Director 09/14/2002 Saturn of Plymouth, Plymouth MI 12/24/2009 Managed service and parts operations in a large volume Saturn facility. _ Played an integral part in implementing a QS9000 type quality program throughout a twodealership group. _ Redefined, implemented and maintained a formal Employee Recognition Program. _ Created service appointment coordinator position that will someday further develop into a formal BDC _ Developed and implemented a complete service customer process from point of write up to point of redelivery, which took the department from an all-time low CSI score of 53 to an all-time high score off 88 _ Developed sales to service turnover process that increased our attendance at new owner clinics from 18 to 129 and increased customer service retention by 7 points _ Developed the most successful GM Certified Used departments in metro-Detroit
- Fleet Manager at Amerit Fleet Solutions
at this Job
- - General Motors Service
* Responsible for Program Management over Schlumberger maintenance equipment, to include planning and repair to restore to fully serviceable condition. * Supervise all aspects of vehicle maintenance and repair with mobile oil field electrical equipment * Supervise 124 individuals to include planning, coordinating, and execution of preventative maintenance. * Approve weekly payroll in all areas of time keeping using Oracle, to include reviewing and approving employee travel expenses. * Conduct both constructive and disciplinary counseling for company employees to include monthly performance reviews. * Heavily assists partner company, Schlumberger, with a variety of electrical and mechanical maintenance tasks including component repair of their advanced technological equipment. * Acting as fleet manager residing over all aspects of employee assignment and tasking execution
- Fleet Manager at Amerit Fleet Solutions
- Electrical Maintenance Supervisor at Noble Drilling Corp
- Field Service Electrical/Computer Technician at Canrig Drilling Technology
- Processing Supervisor/Electronics Technician at United States Navy
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
As Fleet Manager in the operations department for Wilson Logistics I oversee the utilization of a fleet of OTR trucks. My primary tasks are to communicate times for pick ups and drop offs between shippers and receivers, monitor corporate assets, manage fleet of 42 vehicles and employees, oversee employee pay, retention and termination.
- Fleet Manager at Wilson Logistics
- Plant Manager; Fleet Manager at Jesse's Ilwaco Fish Co
- Fleet Manager at Bering Pacific Seafoods
- Assistant Seed Farm Manager at Goose Point Oyster Co.
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Environmental Studies, Business
Fleet Manager - Automotive Operations: Oversaw 15-20 routes nightly (Load Coverage, Breakdowns, Repowers). Cross trained to cover Maintenance/Road Service department to coordinate road calls for company Tractors and Trailers through TA, Goodyear, & other Vendors. Tasked with multiple sensitive afterhours issues (Rollovers, Hazmat Spill, Train Strikes, Fatality accidents, Post Accident testing) all while growing my understanding of Federal Rules and Regulations of the industry. Fleet Manager - Deck Operations, Southeastern US: Single POC for fleet of 90+ Owner Operators & Fleet Trucks from the onboarding process to cancelling drivers that aren't a good fit. Aided in developing their business, extending loans, equipment rentals, proposing available lanes and contracted rates to contractors, loading them out to specific areas with higher rates, loading them home when needed. Ensuring each Contractor stays loaded, average over $200,000 in Revenue year over year. Fleet Manager – Refrigerated Division: Worked with 3 major fleet owners managing trailer pools/customer requirements shuffling trailers around when capacity is tight. Used Power Only options frequently to minimize cost. Took part in multiple process improvement projects, getting technology in contractor’s hands to help continually improve our standing in the industry, and in customers eyes.
- Fleet Manager at Universal Logistics Holdings
- Logistics Account Executive at Total Quality Logistics
- Assistant Manager at Subway
- Marketing/ Sales Intern at Perry's Tents and Events
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing & Logistics
Supervisor: Ulises Osorio (973-624-7148) Perform duties as fleet manager at Newark liberty International. Reconciliation of Invoices for fleet repairs, implementing a voucher program for car wash, Maintenance and Mileage reports. Manages the fiscal, administrative personnel and the coordination of the use of storage and maintenance of fleet motor vehicles. Manages the organization of work involving the use, storage, maintenance, repair, and replacement of all fleet vehicles and related equipment. Ability to utilize various types of electronic equipment and applications to prepare reports, create records in an effort to maintain proper record keeping and maintenance of files. Responsible for maintaining proper records of usage of vehicles, insurance coverage and registration of all fleet vehicles. Responsible for updating databases of vehicle maintenance, vehicle logs and vehicle replacement. Analyzes purchase and repair costs in order to control expenditures and create efficiency. Schedules and assigns vehicles to authorized personnel. Ensures that all employees meet licensing requirements with state regulations. Designed and built several vehicles to meet specific job requirements. Identified issues with work vehicles and put in maintenance requests with the shop department. Proactively identified and solved complex problems that impacted management and business direction. Minimized expense spending by procuring entire equipment inventory to ensure optimal cost savings. Identified gaps and opportunities for improvements and implemented corrective action to maintain optimal fleet performance.
- Fleet Manager at Allied Universal Security Services
- Armed guard at U.S Security Associtates
- Armed guard at Fidelis Security
- at FJC Security
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Fleet manager over 35 trucks. Responsible for being on call to assist with breakdown. Managing truck scheduled service and dealing with vendors. Maintain dvir and maintenance paperwork, tracking and forecasting cost.
- Fleet Manager at Aviles-Robbins Truck leasing
- Lead mechanic at Hansen and Adkins Auto Transport
- Mechanic at Hansen and Adkins Auto Transport
- Squad leader at U.S. Army
1 year at this Job
- Associate - Information technology
- High School Diploma
The business owners name is: Sandra Boulio Phone number: (760) 880-5588 (This is a supervisory role) As a fleet manager I am responsible for maintaining A safe set of company vehicles with up-to-date insurance and Dealership documentation. Additional to these things is the scheduling of vehicle inspections and maintenance, as well as documentation of when they were competed. Also sales of older vehicles and procurement of new vehicles.
- Fleet Manager at Multiple Sclerosis Food Bank
- Caregiver at Public Authority In-Home Supportive Services
- Class A Street Sweeper at Pacific Street Sweeping
- Contractor / Temp at Manpower
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Math and Philosophy
- Certification Course - IPC
- Certification Courses - electronics
- High school Diploma - Mechanical Drafing Auto Cad
- Certification Course - Communication and Equipment Repair
- Certification Course - Information Security
FIRST FLEET INC, Delaware, Ohio (2008-Current) Fleet Manager Directly responsible for maintaining three separate locations in Ohio and Michigan. Staff of 170 drivers, 140 power units, and 20 office employees. Responsible for hiring and retaining of office staff, drivers, and customers. Successful in executing new start up terminals in Michigan. Each day presents new challenges with staying focused on DOT regulations, compliance, and driver safety being the top priority. Daily assurance of maintaining the highest levels of on time performance. Developed many new training and safety related programs. Created a new training/mentor program for new hire drivers that resulted in a 50% decrease in accidents in the first year. Collaborated with our IT department to successfully introduce new tools to allow drivers to become more efficient, safer, and more profitable, for themselves and the company. Very well versed in DOT regulations, FSMA, HOS, and Compliance. At the end of the day with all of this knowledge I have found that just being able to listen to your customers and your staff is the most important quality you can have.
- Fleet Manager at FirstFleet INC
- Supervisor at Greatwide Dedicated Logistics
11 years, 2 months at this Job
When starting at Motor Village I was first assigned as a Sales person where I Proficiently sold a wide range of vehicles, all makes and models. Consulted with members of other departments to complete sales transactions. I quickly moved to Lease Retention/Inspection manager and right after to Internet manager. In this time, I Contacted new and existing customers to discuss how their needs could be met with new vehicles, and connected with online customers to discuss new vehicles options and the terms available to them. I finally became the Fleet manager at Motor Village where I was responsible for doing large vehicle fleet orders for commercial customers. Also, I had to read reports to see what was selling and advise my management team what direction we should take regarding our inventory and promotional sales. I was in charge of monitoring the current inventory, and quickly adjusted to the change of trends and what customers specifically wanted. Keeping my inventory up to date and what was new on the market.
- Fleet Manager at Motor Village LA/ LA CDJR
- Shop Assistant at 57 Installations and Tire Sales
- Owner Assistant/Driver at Crt Chemical
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school diploma
1. Shop manager 2. Fleet manager 3. Purchasing trucks and heavy equipment 4. day to day scheduling for regular maint, and all other repairs in the field, my team varied from 7 in the summer to 15 in the winter months 5. work with management on cost effectiveness for equipment and employees 6. saved the company enough that they sent my family and I on 2 different cruises over a 5 year span 7. training drivers and operators 8. weekly scheduling meetings as well as weekly safety meetings 9. i do have a CDL endorsment 10. C and E moved my family and I up here for this position
- Fleet Manager at C and E Excavating
- Technical Supervisor at Sony DADC
- Shop Foreman at KTM Motor sports
- Technician at Kenworth
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - Automotive and Diesel, IUPUI ASS.Degree in Business