• Flight Coordinate & Crew Coordinate all Charter and Owner Flights
• International Trip Planning and Permits for all Charter and owner Flights
• G-3, Hawker-700/800, Citation-X, Lear-34/45/60 Aircraft
- Flight Coordinator at Aircraft Dispatch
- Ground Operations Agent at Allegiant Air
- Aircraft Dispatcher/ATC Specialist at ComAir
- Aircraft Dispatch Officer - Crew Coordinator at Cayman Airways
4 months at this Job
- license - license and Certificate and Airline Operations
- - Computers
• Receive flight requests from facilities and EMS agencies to transfer patients to higher level of care and coordinate appropriate team based on location and team composition.
• Flight following of 6 rotor wing and 2 fixed wing aircraft through Outerlink, track aircraft manually if needed through position checks and plotting GPS location.
• Assist in ensuring that the flight center is CAMTS compliant in all operations
• Maintain CFC training and attend monthly meetings to ensure compliance in all areas.
• Prioritize all calls as needed and help other flight coordinators, pilots, nurses and paramedics make the best decisions on each flight while working as a team and making daily decisions ensuring the crew and patients safety are our number one priority.
• Perform quality assurance of each patient loaded flight in Golden Hour ensuring that all locations info, patient info and mileage are correct and prepare for billing. Prepare self-pay flight quotes as needed.
- Flight Coordinator at Air Med University of Utah Hospital
- Harmons Grocery Courtesy Clerk Cashier CSM Customer Service Manager at
- Registrar Parallon at East Idaho Regional Medical Center
- Flight Coordinator at Air Idaho Rescue
5 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Demonstrate familiarity and knowledge of all the products on board
• Oversee food preparation for the assigned flight/s
• Communicate with Flight Attendants for all catered food, any deviation or substitutions
• Ensure timely catering of the aircraft
• Board any additional meals in a timely manner
• Ensure food quality are LSG SkyChefs standards
• Logs and report any discrepancies for Kitchen and Assembly
• Communicate with Transportation and SOC for any updates
- Flight Coordinator at LSG SkyChefs, Des Plaines
- Customer Service at Duty Free
- Cathay Pacific Airline Agent at Swissport
- Passenger Service Agent at Prospect Airport Services
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Arts
I coordinate passenger and cargo charter flights including scheduling pilots and flight attendants.I work with aircraft maintenance staff, monitor flight departures and arrivals, compile pre-flight procedures, and handle all flight operations safely.
- Flight Coordinator at Freight Runners Express
- Material Handler at Fedex Express
- Passenger Service Agent at Air Wisconsin Airlines
- Stone Fabricator at HALQUIST STONE
10 months at this Job
• Facilitate the coordination of all flights operated by FlyExlcusive.
• Ensure the safe and legal coordination of scheduled flights.
• Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
• Oversee planning and coordination of flights domestic and international, duties can include but not limited to: handling, slots, charter permits, fuel, parking, ground transportation, hotel arrangements, APIS and GenDec.
• Provide external agents with all applicable aircraft documents required for trip planning.
• Verify eligibility of aircraft to fly internationally.
• Understand and interpret applicable regulations in order to ensure compliance.
• Utilize programs such as Southern Border Overflight Exemption.
• Ensure crewmembers and passengers meet all entry requirements for visited countries
• Prepare trip sheets and arrange services for passenger convenience.
• Arrange crew hotels and transportation as required.
• Provide required trip briefings in accordance with SOP guidelines
• Monitor weather and other events with the potential to impact aircraft operations.
• Assist with research of flight & service deviations.
• Provide back-up support to other positions as required.
• Post flight responsibilities include follow up, coordination, feedback to clients, trip close out entering flight log records in database etc.
• Ensure conformance to safety, security and quality standards
• Report non-compliance observations for any potential quality issues.
• Make rapid decisions concerning regulations and economy of operations.
- Flight Coordinator at Fly Exclusive
- Owner at MAIN-EVNT Fight Apparel
- Warehouse Associate at Jacobs
- Security Supervisor at American Services
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Education - Physical Education
- - Education - Physical Education
- GED - General
Quoted the most appropriate cost and routing for Air Ambulances, Medical Escorts, and Commercial Stretchers for International and Domestic Medical Transfers to clients. Created and built routing for Transfers in the Bart booking system. Set up and/or verified all aspects of the transfer including, dispatched Pilots and appropriate Medical Crews for Transfer based on Patients medical needs, verified that Pilots and Medical Crew had the correct passports and visas for the country they would be flying to, set up needed ground ambulance, wheel chair van, or sedan at departing and arriving airport based on patients needs, set up the most fuel efficient fuel stops needed for aircraft to completed transfer, provided continuous updates to clients during transfer, log aircraft movements during entire flight in Bart booking system per FAA regulation. Coordinated and dispatched mechanical crew when need if aircraft needed maintenance. Processed all forms of payment to secure medical transfers. Did client follow-ups and callbacks as need to secure medical transfers. Completed all accounting paperwork to ensure accurate pay for Pilots and Medical Crew. Billed Insurance companies as needed. Worked 24 to 48hour shift as schedule by supervisor and per departmental needs.
- Flight Coordinator at AIR AMBULANCE WORLD WIDE
- Reservation Representative at AAA TRAVEL CENTER
- at AAA TRAVEL CENTER
- Club Product Specialist at AAA TRAVEL CENTER
5 months at this Job
Providing world class service to world class clients in the aviation world. Brokering of part 135 private jet services. Flight booking, tracking, direct communication with very high end clients. Requires great organizational, communication, and customer service skills in a very fast paced, demanding atmosphere.
- Flight Coordinator at ONEflight International
- National Quality Assurance at DISH Network
- Bartender at Merchant Madison
- CNC Programer at JD Tubebenders
1 year at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Oversee billing department
• Coordinate with airlines regarding flight arrival/ departure time to ensure timely delivery of meals and supplies
• Access program containing passenger information to ensure sufficient number of meal are prepared and delivered
• Manage inventory and order supplies
• Provide customer support
• Prepare billing statement to airline company for services/ product provided
• Track additional services provided for inclusion with billing statements
• Handle all billing inquiries
• General office support including reception, photocopying, etc.
- Flight Coordinator at GATE GOURMET COMPANY
12 years at this Job
- - Medical Administrative Assistant
- - Certified Nursing Assistant
Worked in a small team of professionals to provide our clients with the best possible aviation experience. Dealt with quoting and selling private aircraft charters all over the west coast. Made arrangements with pilots, clients, and airports to ensure a seamless trip for everyone involved. Required a strong attention to detail so as to not mis calculate the cost of flight and ensure all the clients and pilots needs were taken care of correctly. Worked with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and multiple aviation tracking and chartering programs. Spent large amounts of time talking on the phone with clients and potential customers. Spent hours each night working on call from home dealing everything that needed to get handled after hours due to the nature of aviation running 24 hours a day 7 day a week.
- Flight Coordinator at Axis Aviation Group
- Production Laborer at Galt Pipe Co.
- Infantryman at U.S. Army
5 months at this Job
The Airline Coordinator is responsible for performance daily quality checks for key international flights, both in-house and on the field. The company’s dedication to culinary excellence and expertise in logistics has led to its successful entry into adjacent markets like convenience retail and train services. Exposed to fall hazards....
- Flight Coordinator at Flying Food Group
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent