Flight Coordinator ￨ Communications Specialist Excel within this high-pressure role tasked with strategically coordinating medical emergency flights from initial call through to patients’ arrival at a U.S.-based hospital. Document details within the company’s CRM system. Build valuable ongoing relationships between clients, medical teams, and flight crews.
- Flight Coordinator at AirEvac International
- Credentialing Specialist at SpringBoard
- Cabin Crew Supervisor / Service Trainer Premium Cabins at Emirates Airlines
3 months at this Job
- - Business
My essential duties as a flight coordinator entailed tasks such as, booking reservations, preparing flight manifest, greeting, restocking, photography, making and editing videos, and access to airport security badge.
- Flight Coordinator at Maverick Helicopters
- Bank Teller at Wells Fargo, Henderson
- Customer Service Representative at The Golden Life Clothing
1 year, 10 months at this Job
Responsible for aircraft scheduling, assign crew based on position and current location, and arrange
any necessary accomedations of crew to the assigned aircraft.
• Minimize client disruptions through creative problem solving, collaboration with internal departments, and timely communication of recovery plans.
• Coordinate with Director of Operations, Director of Maintenance, and pilots to ensure schedule requirements are met.
• Arranging Flight Permits, International Handling, Customs, Slots, and Overflights.
• Negotiate Fuel rates with our high traffic airports.
• Maintain relationships with vendors and aircraft owners.
• Offer support to Sales team when needed by creating customer quotes.
• Attend seminars and industry discussions to keep up with current trends. Internally discuss and apply new practices to enhance safety, customer satisfaction, and revenue.
• Assist the Direct of Operations in creating and teaching company procedures.
- FLIGHT COORDINATOR at FLIGHT OPPS
- CUSTOMER SERVICE CONCIERGE at JFI JETS
2 years, 6 months at this Job
Assist passengers with additional check-in requirements, seat assignments and changes to itineraries, meet
passengers plane-side in all types of weather, and assist with passenger gate checked baggage.
● Provide flight and ground support operations, including coordinating flight crew, baggage crew, gate coordination, and the information that must be communicated among all these teams.
- Flight coordinator at LUFTHANSA
- Personal Shopper at NEIMAN MARCUS
- Department Supervisor at MACY'S
- Chief Marketing Officer at AYDA TEXTILE CO
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Business Management
Participate in rotating duties from home and in office as scheduled covering the Flight Control department needs.
• Answer phones and act as point of contact for customers
• Prepare Charter and Air Ambulance Quotes
• Contract with customers for flights including making payment arrangements.
• Activate Flight Crew and Medical team
• Make all ground arrangements pertaining to flights to include: * Contract Fuel * FBO arrangements * Catering arrangements * Hotel arrangements * Airline arrangements * Customs arrangements * Ground Transportation arrangements
• Provide flight following for company aircraft.
• Maintain a personal copy of the dispatch manual with update provided.
• Report any abnormal operations to company management.
• Proficient knowledge of aviation-related services and programs.
• Creative problem resolution skills
- FLIGHT COORDINATOR at Premier Jets Inc./Lifeguard Air Ambulance
- OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR at Connall Cosmetic Surgery
- BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER at Whale Tail Pharmacy
- DIRECTOR OF COMMUNITY RELATIONS at Avamere at Sherwood
8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Check all catering equipment for Hawaiian Airlines. Ensure correct amount of meals are loaded onto the aircraft, and meals are packed according to airline specifications. Must communicate any shortages and substitutions to the flight crew. Also responsible for maintaining a positive relationship with airline and flight crews. Must check temperature of food prior to leaving the kitchen.
- Flight Coordinator at Flying Food Group
- Customer Service Lead at Hawai'i Island Air dba Island Air
- Law Enforcement Intern at Student Conservation Association - National Park Service
- Sales Associate at JOCOR Enterprises LLC
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Administration of Justice
- Associate in Science - Administration of Justice
As a flight coordinator I’m able to coordinate all meals and snacks at a separate facility and lead the Food Service preparing food. Check equipment, supervise drivers loading and unloading inboud and outbound flights. Supervise flight arrivals and departures. And make sure flight was safe for passengers to bord in a period of time.
- Flight coordinator at Flying Food Group
- Homehealth aid at Comunity Access
- Manager Assistant at Zap lube
- Work as an acconting and supervisor at Burlington Coat Factory
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
- Vocational - Business Technologies
AUBURN CHARTER SERVICES - Auburn, AL
Flight Crew Coordinator/Sales Rep
• Prepared trip itineraries for flight crews while coordinating all the necessary logistics that are associated with a trip.
• Strong knowledge of aircraft scheduling perimeters, including but not limited to, aircraft limitations, time zone changes, crew duty and rest limitation, overflight and landing permit requirements, airport curfews, over-flight exemptions and US Customs requirements such as general declarations.
• Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate schedule communication to crew members and maintenance technicians, as well as providing clients with the highest level of customer service.
• Monitored the status of all planned flights and flights in progress from the point of origin to final destination.
• Ensured all ground handling, deicing, fuel, landing/departure slots and landing/overfly permits are in order before releasing a flight.
• Identified, anticipated and took corrective action to minimize actual/potential delays due to scheduling operations, crew legality and maintenance issues.
• Advised appropriate personnel of potential/actual delays and conditions affecting safety of flight.
• Responsible for crew logistics, arranging/coordinating crew ground transportation and hotel accommodations.
• Reviewed, prepared and submitted post flight expense reports.
• Responsible for passenger logistics, ensuring that passengers' ground transportation, catering and other requests are taken care of.
• FBO selection and database upkeep, coordinate catering requirements and other passenger requirements with the FBO.
• Ensured that flights are authorized and dispatched as per policy, regulatory requirements and client requests.
• Responsible for quoting all incoming client charter requests.
• Extensive sales experience as a dealer sales rep for Piper Aircraft. Duties included gathering various data and preparing customer proposals for accurate and timely presentation.
• Assist and prepare sales/contract documents including sales proposals, deal sheets and financial information.
• Delivering effective, accurate information for potential buyers and key representatives.
• Establishing the fundamentals of customer visits. Communicate with the customer to determine essential factors of the visit.
• Provide background research on the customer/company to initiate the planning process. CB RICHARD ELLIS/TRAMMELL CROW COMPANY - Atlanta, GA Portfolio/Facility Manager
• Managed Bank of America retail locations, ATMs and major facilities in Georgia.
• Negotiated and administered commercial leases.
• Compiled and billed pass-thru operating expenses and taxes.
• Maintained daily contact with tenants/customers and established direct line of communication.
• Managed accounts receivable and payable.
• Managed bank's real estate assets including all operational, financial and administrative functions. Prepared monthly variance reports and implemented corrections when necessary to coincide with budget projections. Prepared capital improvement requests and scheduled same.
- Flight Coordinator/Sales Associate at AUBURN CHARTER SERVICES
29 years at this Job
- Bachelors - Finance
check load and document the meals on the flight, check and make sure the meals are the correct amount for each flight, make sure they are loaded in the correct areas.
- Flight Coordinator at 121 Inflight Catering
- Security Officer at Global Security Services
- Security guard at Andy frain
- Security officer at United security
7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Electrical
Made sure customers on each British Airways first class and business class flights, were accommodated . Worked as a team player in order to ensure no flight was delayed . Followed very detailed orientated lists on a day to day basis . Packed food on trolleys and everything else needed for a 6- 7 hour flight.
- Flight Coordinator at DO & CO Restaurants & Catering
- Barista at Starbucks
- at Census Bureau
- Retail Sales at Levis Straus & Co
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Accounting, business management