Primary duties were maintaining flight operations for DA40 DA42 fleet, and tracked all flight operations adhering to FAA regulations and company policies. I tracked inbound and out bound flights used radio frequencies as primary source of communication with pilots and operations tower, coordinated with fuel personnel to ensure every aircraft maintained fuel requirements based upon weight and balance of upcoming flights needed. As a flight dispatcher I also had to make 50/50 informed and executive decisions regarding impending weather conditions to ensure safety of flight crew. Handled in flight emergency communications and implemented all standard operating procedures for incidents. Handled all administrative duties related to flight scheduling and building daily operational flight scheduling based on need and priority status. Was responsible for and maintained logs and count of aircraft hours and hobbs times for each individual aircraft, and coordinated with maintenance on mandatory phase inspections, and all other general maintained issues that would arise.
- Flight Dispatcher / Flight Scheduler at L3 Technologies Aviation Products
- Armed Guard- Loss Prevention at Patriot Security and Protection
- Private Investigator at Discovery Detective Group
8 months at this Job
- BA - Communications
Jan 2013 - Dec 2014
• Planned for adverse weather conditions, maintenance Assistant Flight Dispatcher scheduling and crew resources in development of effective Saudi Arabian Airlines - Jeddah and safe operational planning initiatives.
• Coordinated crew/flight routings and prepared dispatch releases using the Jeppesen Flight Manager and Saudia Flight Track system(FOIS)
- Assistant Flight Dispatcher at Saudi Arabian Airlines
- Communication Specialist at Saudi Arabian Airlines
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- BBA - Supply Chain and Operation Management
• Dispatch domestic and international flights according to federal regulations.
• Maintain aircraft and aircrew flight records.
• Perform flight following ensuring aircraft operational completion of assigned mission.
• Briefed crew on weather and destination weather advisory affecting flight completion.
• Published new flight plan routing during inclement weather.
• Point of contact in developing ferry and international clearance documents.
• Assign aircraft and aircrew for request of flight demonstrations and trip request.
• Dispatch aircraft in support of assigned standby locations.
- Flight Dispatcher at Textron Aviation
- Simulator Technician at Flight Safety International
- Airport Operation Supervisor at Chicago Department of Aviation
- Flight Dispatcher at ASA Airlines
3 months at this Job
- Bachelors' Degree
International Flight Dispatch, Safety, Flight Planning, Federal Regulations, Security, Load Planning, Weather Dissemination, Turbulence Mitigation
- FLIGHT DISPATCHER at UNITED AIRLINES
- OWNER & OPERATOR at SLOPPY DOG WASH
- FLIGHT DISPATCH SUPPORT COORDINATOR at UNITED AIRLINES
- CUSTOMER SERVICE DIRECTOR at UNITED AIRLINES
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Human Resources Management and Leadership & Management
- Associates in General Studies - General Studies
* Prepares route analyses for flight specialists in order to obtain permit clearances. * Monitors weather patterns to ensure most efficient routing. * Follows up with flight movements and updates flight plans accordingly for a seamless trip. Flight Specialist Supervisor * Supervised a team of flight specialists ensuring that complete pre-trip planning route evaluation, preliminary flight plans & permit requirements are all in place and in good order. * Read, Understood and interpreted Weather & NOTAMs. * Coordinated e-APIS, APACS, Customs, Immigration and Quarantine services. * Ensured efficient and accurate delivery of all flight and ground operation services to increase client satisfaction. * Secured traffic clearances, overfly and landing permits, slots or PPR for all types of flights; VVIP, VIP, Private, Commercial (Cargo and Passenger), Ambulance, UN, Military and Ferry Flights. * Executed, monitored & reviewed team goals and objectives.
- Flight Dispatcher at
- Project Estimator at The Floor Company
- Associate Trainer at Panera Bread
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Responsible for independently creating positive relations and serving customers in the military sector. Works with customers to create moderate to complex flight plans which require identifying route/logistical options for efficient solutions. - Communicates with flight crews, schedulers, owner service representatives, and other involved personnel to seek, identify, and track specific flight requirements (e.g., where flight will occur, clearances required, customs requirement, Transportation Security Administration, air traffic and airspace requirements, flight plan needs, weight and balance, etc.) and troubleshooting flight plan solutions. Flight plans are typically complex in nature with various stops, airports, and refueling options. - Provides follow up for aircraft in flight. - Independently uses on-line tools and resources to acquire, distribute, and interpret a wide variety of publications and complex flight information to prepare information for briefing delivery to the flight crew. - Completely understands and applies job practices, techniques, standards, principles, and concepts. - Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems referring to established precedents and policies. - Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts or projects. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations. - Specialized experience in handling highly classified government contracted flight operations under Air Force Instruction. - Works hand in hand with aircraft avionics on a daily bases to create optimal safety for aircrafts in flight. - Aids in Weather avoidance. Stay in constant communication with flight crew via ACARS and SATCOM. - Helps troubleshoot with third parties to create a solution when crew has ACARS issues arise in flight. - Plans routing and files with air traffic control accordingly when collision-avoidance systems fail. - Works with and without clear instructions both in the office and from home to accomplish tasks. - Prioritizes work load based on importance and deadlines. - Dispatched domestic and international flights under Airforce Instruction
- FLIGHT DISPATCHER at JEPPESEN SANDERSON INC
- FLIGHT DISPATCHER at TRANS STATES AIRLINES
- AIRCRAFT LEAD AGENT at DELTA GLOBAL SERVICES
10 months at this Job
- license - ETOPS certified
Based at San Salvador El Salvador
Task developed 4/1986 - 8/2013
• Passenger service (public relations)
• Ticketing and passenger check in
• Flight dispatcher (B737-200-300-400 B767-200-300 ER/ Airbus Family)
• Operations instructor (dispatch, flight planning, weight and balance, operations agents)
• Flight engineer (A-300) 1200 hrs.
• FOQA program administrator (pilots program)
• Flight Safety Department.
- Flight dispatcher at AVIANCA-TACA AIRLINES
27 years, 4 months at this Job
- Flight Dispatcher at Air serv limited
1 year at this Job
- Flight dispatch - Flight dispatch
NY May 2016-2018
● Prepare flight plans for outbound flights.
● Configure weight and balance for passenger aircraft.
● Bag room coordinator.
● Ramp coordinator.
- Flight Dispatcher at Global Aircraft Dispatch - JFK Intl Airport
- Flight Dispatcher at Flight Operations Intl -JFK Intl Airport
- Warehouse Agent at Cargo Airport Service - JFK Intl Airport
- Ramp Lead/Bagroom Lead at Swissport U.S.A JFK Intl Airport
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school - Power plant Airframe Course
Provided FPL, METAR, TAF and NOTAM to pilots before daily departures ❖ Coordinated with different departments of airport to ensure flights departure on schedule ❖ Avoided unexpected delays caused by human errors through co-operations with AOC ❖ Monitored pilots and cabin crews flying hours that CAAC regulates for avoiding overflying ❖ Flight data entry and uploads on FOC for punctuality statistics
- Assistant Flight Dispatcher at Shenzhen Airlines
- Procurement/Supply Chain Manager Associate at Marly Group
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- B.S - Marketing
- B.S - Graphic Design