• Designed, scheduled, and executed flight tests over a wide variation of complexity and participants
• Wrote test plans on multiple weapon subsystems within the technical project office
• Analyzed both test preparation and test results to ensure efficient mission success
• Scheduled NAVAIR range, Navy, DoD, and contractor assets to fulfill mission requirements Propulsion Evaluation Test Engineer
• Worked alongside both contractors and Navy civilians to organize, set up, and test multiple-scale rocket motors
• Set up test fixtures to test experimental air breathing engines in accordance with the customers' needs
• Designed component housing fixtures that drastically reduced time spent on test setup Weapon Systems Integration Flight Test Engineer
• Performed laboratory integration testing of weapons with F/A-18 system software to mitigate risk during flight testing by verifying system functionality and various test points
• Generated testing procedures designed to detect and accurately document any weapon anomalies
• Performed regression testing and post-test analysis to ensure compliance with mission requirements Weapon Survivability Test Engineer
• Conducted damage assessments on various helicopter components
• Digitally analyzed pre and post-damage instrument feedback for multiple platforms
• Coordinated timely arrangement of test material and personnel to align with test schedules.
• Produced calculated spreadsheets pertaining to different weapons tested on high-speed airflow test pads Rolling Airframe Missile Recertification Engineer
• Acquired thorough knowledge with Navy recertification processes and testing for fielded weapons
• Inspected radiographic X-Rays of rocket motor propellant grains to examine and document any crack growth
• Reverse engineered a missile alignment tool that cuts down on the risk of damage during weapon installation
- Tomahawk Flight Test Engineer at NAVAIR
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Propulsion
◆ Test Conductor / Director and qualified non-rated aircrew member for KC-46, KC-135, KC-10, and C-17 aircraft, executing joint military / contractor flight test sorties. ◆ Conducted test card / methodology creation, safety package development, and test approval briefings up to the Wing Commander level for test programs involving multiple types of aircraft and assets of prime contractors, USAF and US allies for flight and ground test missions at CONUS and OCONUS locations. ◆ Responsible for preflight and postflight briefs, test card execution, real-time changes to mission plan during unforeseen events, and proper collection of required data involving up to 6 aircraft simultaneously. ◆ Backed up primary aircrew members throughout all missions, including In-flight Emergencies. ◆ Assisted with training and tasking of 418th FLTS FTE, engineering, and aircrew team members. ◆ Led planning meetings and Dry Run events involving aircrew, maintenance, engineering, security, and program leadership representatives from Prime Contractor, 412TW, KC-46 SPO, AMC, AFOTEC, EZFA, and USN to establish a strong foundation for test authority transition from Boeing contractor to USAF and create / modify procedures and processes needed to successfully accomplish KC-46 Phase III execution. ◆ Worked with Prime and USAF leadership to clarify and establish long-term and short-term asset planning, roles and responsibility, prioritization, and execution expectations. ◆ Drafted Memorandum of Understanding between all KC-46 Phase III participants based on information identified during Dry Run events. ◆ Developed tool for optimization of aircraft resource allocations, including various schedule restraints, to be utilized by squadron program management and leadership, resulting in more than 75% reduction in time required for each schedule change, and highlighted realistic schedule expectations for long term programmatic planning for #1 USAF Acquisitions program.
- OPERATIONS FLIGHT TEST ENGINEER at MODERN TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS INC
- SIGNATURE MEASUREMENT ENGINEER at AEROSPACE TESTING ALLIANCE
- OPERATIONS TEST ENGINEER at AEROSPACE TESTING ALLIANCE
- AEROSTRUCTURES ENGINEERING INTERN at AURORA FLIGHT SCIENCES
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Aerospace Engineering
• Conducted procedure development, dry runs, execution and requirements selloff on various ground entities at Sigonella NAS, Italy, Palmdale Air Force Plant 42, Edwards AFB and Rancho Bernardo SIL.
• Qualified as a Mission Test Conductor on the Global Hawk and NATO platforms. In training for MP-RTIP Sensor Operator qualification.
• Authored and executed various test procedures and readiness reviews for ground and flight testing. N-UCAS & MQ-25:
• Lead FTE developing flight test support materials, test plans, test schedules, and test procedures in support of upcoming test operations in accordance with X-47B processes.
• X-47B Mission Test Conductor qualified.
• Responsible for production and operational test planning, coordination and execution for MQ-25 and X- 47B program.
• Assisted in Palmdale X-47B site activation and initial logistical establishment test operations.
• Participated in Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) creation and updates; Earned Value Management System (EVMS) reporting; proposal and change activities; risk management; IFC planning and coordination; and long-term planning for the MQ-25 and X-47B program. Gray Wolf:
• Lead FTE for an AFRL low-cost cruise missile proposal which included the latest swarm technology.
• Supported Global Hawk Unmanned Autonomous Systems Air Force programs
• Participated in NAVAIR Airworthiness and CYBERSAFE program training.
• Collaborated with pilots, responsible engineers, and maintenance personnel for all aspects of unmanned aircraft tests.
- Flight Test Engineer at Northrop Grumman Corporation, Aerospace Systems - San Diego
- Private Pilot License at
- F-35 JSF Flight Test Engineer at Northrop Grumman Corporation, Aerospace Systems - San Diego
- Remote Pilot Small Unmanned Aircraft System License at United States Naval Test Pilot School
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Aeronautics - Aeronautics
- Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering - Miscellaneous
Global assignment. Provide on-site flight test customer/technical support to Embraer for the E190/E195-E2 program supporting all operational and maintenance issues of the PW1900G geared turbofan engine. Back up the manager when absent to lead the on-site team to coordinate and resolve all technical and strategic issues with the customer. Supported the program through successful flight test campaign completion and Type Certification (TC) of the E190-E2 model.
- Principal Flight Test Engineer at Pratt & Whitney
- Senior Payloads Engineer at Boeing Company
- Aircraft Certification Project Manager at Live TV
- Engineering and Planning Manager at VarigLog
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- BS - Aeronautical Engineering
- Diploma - Aircraft Maintenance
* Lead of all in flight testing including test cases related to the flight controller, in-flight user experience, in-flight gimbal control, and in-flight app testing. * Oversee all fleet operations and manage flight preparation tasks. * Approved of customer-facing drone and controller firmware releases. * Test plan and test case creation using TestRail. * Ran bug scrubs for hardware, firmware, iOS, and Android teams * Identify bugs and responsible for developing reproducible tests. * Daily bug filing with JIRA. * PRD creation and refinement as well as Wiki page creation.
- Senior Aerial Systems Flight Test Engineer at GoPro, San Mateo
- Photography Technician & Customer Service Specialist III at BorrowLenses.com
- Chief Public Relations & Media Officer at Aerial Beacon, Oakland
- Freelance Photographer & Photo Journalist, World at UNICEF
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communication
- Associate - Natural Science
- Associate - Humanities
- Associate - Social and Behavioral Science
- Associate - Arts
- High school - High School Diploma
- Flight Test Engineer at KBRwyle
- C-12 King Air Pilot at US Army Reserves
- Flight Test Engineer at Honda Aircraft Company
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Aerospace Engineering
- Bachelor's - Aerospace Engineering
Develop and execute test plans based upon maintenance actions completed on both F135 flight test and fleet engines.
● Have approximately 30 hours of Engine On Time experience as Lead Test Engineer for F135 uninstalled engine tests.
● Work closely with different aircraft and propulsion disciplines to investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve F-35 STOVL and CTOL propulsion system issues that arise during testing and engine maintenance.
- F135 Flight Test Engineer at Belcan, Patuxent River Naval Air Station
- Florida Tech Machine Shop Certified at
- F135 Assembly Engineer at Belcan, Pratt and Whitney Middletown Facility
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering - Aerospace Engineering
• Developed developmental test plans, test execution, and test reports for E-6B and E-2 mission system.
• Worked on projects include software defined joint tactical radio systems, beyond line-of-sight terminals, systems integration, software updates, and other aircraft weapon systems.
• Worked with program office for test related documents, lab/aircraft coordination, contractor support, and schedule.
• DAWIA Level 2 on Test and Evaluation.
- Flight Test Engineer at NAVAIR Integrated Communication T&E Branch
- Cyber Test Engineer at Rotation
- Systems Engineer at Rotation
- Electrical Engineer at Boeing Zero G Off
3 years at this Job
- Master of Science in Systems Engineering - Systems Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- - ENGINEERING
- Flight Test Engineer at Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
- Washington, USA. As Structural Analysis engineer at Boeing Commercial Airplanes
- Georgia, USA. As Aircraft External Loads and Test engineer at Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
- Washington, USA. As Aircraft External Loads engineer at Boeing Commercial Airplanes
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- - Advanced Composite Manufacturing Technology
• Test Director for MRJ 90 Performance and Stability & Control aircraft, as well as other STC programs including the 737-800BCF program. ( Conducting ground and flight testing on board the aircraft )
• Author test cards
• Plan flights and sequence test points
• Performs optimization of mission profiles
• Ensure that flights are planned and organized as necessary to ensure safe aircraft operations.
• Weight and balance provisioning and calculations
• Coordinate test and certification requirements.
• Author flight test and ground test plans including test hazard analysis.
• Develops detailed test procedures, instrumentation requirements, and configuration definition needed to perform the test and minimize risk within the constraints of the test plan.
• Developing plans for upcoming testing
• Assists in coordinating the manufacture and assembly of test hardware
• Identifying the parameters needed for a test program
• Performs Pre/Post Flight Briefings
• Providing engineering definition and authorization for airplane configuration changes
• Architecting, designing, maintaining or operating test instrumentation and specialized systems
• Host Safety Review Board meetings
• Perform ground operations, including weight and balance activities, fuel management, pre-flight and post-flight and ground test conduct and data collection.
• Analyze and evaluate test data with respect to compliance with regulations.
• Evaluating test results and working to resolve any issues encountered
• Evaluates aircraft and aircraft systems, and provides feedback on the suitability and performance, as well as whether they meet pass/fail criteria and test requirements
• Prepare company and certification test reports.
• Author Developmental Engineering Orders ( DVEO ) to support Flight Test.
• Support instrumentation installation and removal.
- Flight Test Engineer at Naval Air Systems Command
- Flight Test Engineer at Naval Air Systems Command
- Quality Assurance Engineer at Boeing St. Louis
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Aeronautics