Flight test engineer for Emerging Technologies at Edwards AFB. Primary trainer for counter UAS missions. sUAS pilot and operator of the MEDUSA system conducting flight test, pre and post mission briefs. Serve as a principal advisor between the customer and Emerging Technologies. Ensure highest level of safety as the aviation safety lead. Pilot in command for Project Vahana - A3 by Airbus. Provide safety management system expertise and flight line experience to flight test operation.
- Senior Flight Test Engineer - Modern at Technology Solutions Incorporated
- Aviation Safety Officer at Modern Technology Solutions Incorporated
- Aviation Safety Manager at Global Aerospace Logistics LLC
- Brigade Aviation Safety Officer, AH-64D Pilot at Army Forscom Command
6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Geography/ Economic policy
• Senior flight test engineer of the Emerging Technologies CTF
• Senior control room instructor
• Responsible for writing test plans and safety packages according to current Air Force guidance
- Senior Flight Test Engineer at Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI)
- Flight Test Engineer at Lockheed Martin
- Airline Pilot at ExpressJet Airlines Inc
- Flight Test Engineer - F/A-18 Operational test at The Boeing Company
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering - Engineering
Authored Flight Test Reports for the purpose of achieving aircraft certification
● Operated under the day-to-day authority of Senior Flight Test Engineers and Engineers specializing in Avionics
● Produced test documentation and reports consistent with approved Bombardier standards
● Undertook preliminary review and processing of specific test planning documents
● Assisted in testing of avionics and electrical hardware on various Bombardier aircraft
● Completed safety requirements per Bombardier standards
- Bombardier Flight Test Engineer at NIAR Co-op
- NIAR Student Engineer Cad-Cam Campus at
- at NIAR Co-op
- Busser/Server at Bar at Chili's Bar and Grill
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Assigned to the Mitsubishi Regional Jet developed by Mitsubishi Aircraft Corporation (MITAC), facilitating company flight, ground and simulator tests and preparing for certification tests for the Rockwell Collins Pro Line Fusion Integrated Avionics System
• Onsite SME for the Terrain Awareness Warning System (TAWS), Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS), Cockpit Voice Recorder (CVR), Radar Altimeter (RALT), and Flight Management System (FMS)
• Research FAA, EASA and JCAB certification compliance documentation to develop and review System Functional Design Specifications for company and certification ground and flight test of avionics systems
• Avionics DO-160 Environmental Test focal for Avionics Systems Hot and Cold weather testing at the McKinley Climatic Hanger, Eglin AFB. Spring 2017
• Collaborate with Flight Test Engineers, Design Engineers, V&V Engineers and Certification Office to develop flight test plans and flight test cards from System Functional Design Specifications to ensure efficient and achievable flight test packages that meet the intent of applicable FAA ACs and EASA AMCs
• Support Test Readiness Reviews and Safety Review Boards for new avionics flight test procedures
• Develop ASIR test cards for flight test risk mitigation, pilot training and certification credit for lower criticality avionics systems which do not require extensive flight testing
• Conduct post-flight data analysis, debugging and troubleshooting of avionics problem reports from flight test and document the results in a consistent and detailed manner to enable vendors to reliably reproduce the issues and determine the root cause and take corrective action
- Flight Test Engineer at Avionics for AeroTEC Inc
- at Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems
- Senior Systems Engineer at Raytheon Multi-Program Testbed
- at Computer Sciences Corporation
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Engineering - Aeronautical Engineering
Air Force Flight Test Center, 416FLTS, Operating Location-A Location: Tucson ANGB, Arizona Liaison between engineering and F-16 Combined Test Force leadership on status of new hardware and software testing for all blocks of AFRC and ANG F-16C/D aircraft. Determined configurations for test aircraft, coordinated airspace requirements, worked closely with aircraft maintenance and weapons personnel, and performed mission briefs and debriefs. Qualified as Instructor Test Director/Conductor.
- Flight Test Engineer at Department of the Air Force
- Aerospace Engineer at Department of the Air Force, National Air and Space Intelligence Center
- Flight Test Engineer at Department of the Air Force, Air Force Flight Test Center
- Avionics Test Pilot / Flight Test Engineer at ARINC Engineering Services LLC
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Aviation Computer Science
DUTIES: Development of engineering flight test cards. Coordination and lead of fight test preflight briefings. Setup and monitor data accusation system. In conjunction with the test pilot in command conduct flight and ground test insuring all requirement of specific test are met while monitoring the crew and aircraft for safety conditions. Download and analyzation of data at the conclusion of test. Creation of charts and graphs to support test reports. Coordination of modifications and maintenance of US Navy C-26 ASTAR aircraft. Coordination of offsite test trips.
- FLIGHT TEST ENGINEER / AIRCRAFT CORRDINATOR at M7 AEROSPACE / ELBIT SYSTEMS OF AMERICA
- INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING TECHICIAN at AEROTEC
- BELCAN TECH SERVICES at SIKORSKY AIRCRAFT
- INSTRUMENTATION INSTALLATION SPECIALIST at HONDA AIRCRAFT CORP
6 months at this Job
- - BASIC TRAINING COURSE
- - general studies
• Developed developmental test plans, test execution, and test reports for E-6B mission system.
• Worked on projects include FAB-T, NC3 software, DRSS, MR-TCDL, CML Monitoring Tool, and ACARS to utilize VLF, HF, VHF, UHF, EHF, DAMA, VOSAT for voice and data communication.
• Worked with program office for test related documents, lab/aircraft coordination, contractor support, and schedule.
• DAWIA Level 2 on Test and Evaluation.
- Flight Test Engineer at NAVAIR Integrated Communication T&E Branch
- Cyber Test Engineer at Rotation
- Systems Engineer at Rotation
- Engineer a scaled at Boeing Zero G Off
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Systems Engineering - Systems Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- - ENGINEERING
West Palm Beach, FL/NAS Patuxent River, MD (June 2017-Present)
• Member of the Propulsion Ground and Flight Test Engineering Group for the CH-53K King Stallion Helicopter Program as a Contractor with Aquinas Consulting. This program is a collaboration between Lockheed Martin/Sikorsky and NAVAIR Patuxent River (United States Government). Working with both Lockheed Martin/Sikorsky employees and NAVAIR employees was paramount.
• Main objective of this job was to work with the existing teams to help support the planning, conduct, and reporting of propulsion related CH-53K ground and flight tests. My position concentrated on the test-conduct phase of ground and flight tests. This included flight test planning, instrumentation checkouts, flight briefs, real-time flight monitoring (TM monitoring/Telemetry monitoring), flight debriefs, post test data analysis, and reporting on CH-53K flight tests to various IPT (Integrated Product Team), TAEs (Technical Area Experts) or stakeholders. Knowledge of data systems and instrumentation performance (thermal/pneumatic) was required to understand what you were monitoring during real-time flight monitoring.
• Acquisition of significant volumes of data was part of the job. Being able to examine the data for quality and being able to process and present the data was often required. Adherence to flight test processes, safety procedures and ITC/ITAR requirements was essential.
• I have supported Ground and Flight Tests for the CH-53K Helicopter both at the Developmental Flight Center (DFC) in West Palm Beach, FL and at the Naval Air Station Patuxent River, MD.
• This is an experimental aircraft and most of the systems are new or completely revamped. Working alongside other Flight Test Engineers (Structures and Dynamics, Avionics, Flight Controls, Performance, Flight Handling Qualities) was paramount to ensure aircraft development and success.
- Propulsion-Ground and Flight Test Engineer at Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
- Product Development Engineer II at Embraer Executive Jets
- Senior Certification Engineer at BendixKing (Division of Honeywell)
- Certification Engineer at B/E Aerospace, Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Aerospace Engineering
- Flight Test Engineer at Northrop Grumman
- Mechanical Engineer at Freeport McMoRan
- Mechanical Engineering Intern at Freeport McMoRan
- Reliability Engineering Intern at Freeport McMoRan
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Applied Mathematics
- Associate of Science - General Studies
Test Conductor (TC) for a classified program within Lockheed Martin's Advanced Development Programs (ADP) division. Duties involved monitoring and adjusting test aircraft hardware and software configuration to meet mission requirements. Developed flight test cards from test plan Measures of Performance (MOPs) to verify test objectives. Performed preflight briefings, mission TC duties, and post flight briefings.
- FLIGHT TEST ENGINEER at LOCKHEED MARTIN
- FLIGHT TEST ENGINEER U-2 at LOCKHEED MARTIN
- CPO at Retired
- SYSTEMS ENGINEER at DOUGLAS AIRCRAFT COMPANY
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- MASTERS OF SCIENCE - MANAGEMENT
- BACHELORS OF SCIENCE - AVIATION MANAGEMENT
- License - Computer Science