Float nurse work med surg, tele, ortho,cardiac,stroke and rehab
- Float nurse at Banner Baywood Hospital
- Teller at Us bank
- FO/ BO MEDICAL ASSISTANT at Casa grande regional med ctr.
- Medical Assistant at AZ INTERNAL MED
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nursing
03/2015-present -Frequent monitoring of complex, critical patients -Served as an educational resource for all ICUs -Strong assessment and interpersonal communication skills through diverse ICU float nurse role -CRRT -IABP -Ventilators competence -Arterial lines, PA catheters, Temporary pacemaker management -Neurological monitoring (ICP, EVD) -Conscious sedation management -Preceptor of nursing students and new employees -Participation on Value Analysis Committee -Completed Critical Care Core -Nurse Residency Program
- float nurse role at Critical Care Float Pool
- Registered Professional Nurse- Level 4 RN at Albany Medical Center
- Nursing School Senior Capstone at Upstate Medical Center
- Pharmacy Technician at Wal-Mart Pharmacy
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
I worked as a float nurse at all Beaumont ambulatory sites where help was needed. I have worked, pediactric, geriatric, cardiology, urgent care, endocrinology, OBGYN, & ect. I am very comfortable with blood draws, xray, vitals, injections, EKG, & all the back end medical. I also have 3yrs of exp as receptionist, referrals, & prior auths. I have access to all insurance company's to verify ins.
- Float Nurse at Beaumont Health
- Medical Assistant/Xray Tech at Urgent Care One
- Medical Assistant at Family Medical Center
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- High school - General
• Working as a float nurse between the medical intermediate care unit, neurosurgical unit and medical ICU.
• Administering nursing care to critically ill, injured, convalescent and disabled patients.
• Assessing patient's health problems and needs, developing and implementing care plans while maintaining accurate medical records.
• Assess patient status and notify physicians of clinical changes, Interact with other departments regarding patient care, Educate patients/families on health care status and conditions.
• Member of the safety committee with responsibilities of the safety coach.
- Float Nurse at Washington Hospital Center
- NP student at Internal Medicine Rotation
- Nurse Practitioner Student at Critical Care Rotation
- sedation nurse and a scrub nurse at Electrophysiology Laboratory
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Nursing - Specialty
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Associates Degree in Nursing - Nursing
- - Pre Requisites
As a float nurse I am responsible to transfer between units and care for a wide variety of patients. Patient population ranges from neonates, to pediatrics and mother-baby. Required to uphold certifications for all required units. Manage neonates in isoletes. Manage post cesarean section mothers and infants. Assess newborns and take required measurements postpartum. Give infant required intramuscular vaccinations. Work with physicians to manage patient care properly and give proper updates that could effect patient outcomes. Assist with new parent education and safe practices for infant care. Manage neonates on intravenous fluids and nutrition. Assist with feedings of neonates and newborns.
- Float Nurse at Memorial Hospital of South Bend
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, and Neonatal Intensive Care Staff Nurse at Wolfson Children's Hospital
- Neuro, Med/Surg/ Telemetry Staff Nurse at St. Vincent's Medical Center
11 months at this Job
- Associate Degree of Nursing - RN
- Associate Degree in Arts
- High School Diploma
-Responsible for providing nursing care to patients with critical and cardiac/vascular needs. -Responsible for patients post cardiac catheterization, post ablation, post CABG, post cardioversion and with complications requiring prolonged stay from other surgeries or interventions. -Responsible for administration of medications in oral, intravenous, transdermal, muscular and subcutaneous form. -Responsible for documentation of said patient care. -Responsible for multi-disciplinary rounding with other disciplines. -Float nurse to ER, Med-Surg, PCCU and Cardiac unit.
- Float Nurse at Harlingen Medical Center
- Charge Nurse PCU at HCA Valley Regional Medical Center
- Seasonal Cardiac/Telemetry Nurse at HCA Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- Cardiac/Telemetry Nurse at SSM St. Mary's Hospital
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Associate in Applied Science - Nursing
- License - License and Certification/Affiliations
Staffing company and float nurse
- RN Float Nurse at Express Employment Professionals
- RN Case Manager at Assured Home Care
- Director of Nursing at Golden Sands Assisted Living
- Registered Nurse at Hillside Nursing and Rehab
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Masters of Science - Nursing
- Bachelors of Science - Nursing
Float nurse, Chest pain observation, Burn stepdown, ER, Psych Nurse, Orthopaedic, Family medicine clinic.
- LPN Float Nurse at Merit Health Central
- LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) at primecare nursing
- LPN Floor Nurse at MERIT MEDICAL
7 months at this Job
- Degree - Nursing
- Associate - General Studies
- Precept new employees on company policies and procedures through positive role modeling - Supervise Health Care Team to initiate and finalize Care Plans - Assist CNA's to assure ADL's are successfully completed - Administer and read Mantoux tests for employees and residents - Distribute medications as Float Nurse for entire facility
- Licensed Practical Nurse / Float Nurse at Canterbury Nursing and Rehab
- Licensed Practical Nurse at Reconstructive Foot & Ankle Specialists
- Licensed Practical Nurse at Summit Medical Associates
- Licensed Practical Nurse at Ortho North East
7 years at this Job
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- - Emergency Medical Technician
* Medication administration, IV fluids and antibiotics * Patient assessments * End of Life care * Phlebotomy, wound care, foley catheter insertion * Communication with physicians about changes in patients, lab results, medication changes * Receive and input telephone and verbal orders * Assist with ADL's and meals * Float nurse who works all halls, Train new staff members
- LPN Staff Nurse- Float Nurse at NHC
- LPN Staff Nurse- Float Nurse at NHC Tullahoma
- LPN Staff Nurse- Float Nurse at Community Care of Rutherford County
- LPN at The Waters of Winchester
3 months at this Job
- Practical Nursing Diploma - Practical Nursing Program