As Food and Beverage Director, I was responsible for overseeing all aspects of the stadium's food and beverage operation. This includes managing approximately 60 seasonal employees. Duties included:
• Managing general concessions, group outings, luxury suite caterings, and off-season catering events;
• Developing concession/group/suite menus within acceptable profit margins;
• Working directly with vendors on new partnerships and lowering the costs of goods;
• Managing and maximizing overall sales and profitability for food and beverage operation;
• Coordinate activities involved in the execution of all trade shows, banquets, concerts, weddings, conferences and other on site
• Providing customer service to all clients, including resolving problems and meeting client needs;
• Hiring, motivating, retaining, training, and scheduling employees and non-profit groups for delivery of food and beverage service
- Food and Beverage Director at Gary SouthShore RailCats
- Convention Set-up Supervisor at Blue Chip Casino, Hotel & Spa
- Stock Clerk at Blue Chip Casino, Hotel & Spa
- Transcriptionist at Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Clinic
9 months at this Job
I was hired as food and beverage director at Courtyard by Marriott August 5, 2016. Their food and beverage costs dropped immediately, and my crew was pulling together very well when I injured my knee playing with the kids at home, and had to have it replaced in December. I had to give up my job. Mark White, the gm there, will give me an excellent reference. I resumed my subbing work in January, 2017. I'm back to 100%, and looking to continue my career. I'm a hardworking, reliable, drug/arrest free, former CASA rep, extremely healthy, single dad of my awesome 18 yr old son, Sky, who just graduated with honors, and wants to be a chef.
- Food and Beverage Director at Marriott International, Inc.
- Owner/Operator at South Beach Inc.
3 months at this Job
- - Bristol, Tn
- Bachelor's - English/Education
- B.A. in English - English/Education
• Assisted Food and Beverage Director in planning and setting up for catering events from 100 guest to 1300 guests, concession events of 4000 plus guest
• Responsible for supervising staff and banks during catering and concession events to ensure success and customer satisfaction
• Responsible for closing out event folders, deposits, and labor costs at end of events
- Assistant Food and Beverage Director at Ford Park/Spectra Venue Management
- Assistant Manager at Chilies Bar & Grill
- Assistant Manager at Buffalo Wild Wings
- Bar Sever at Buffalo Wild Wings
3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - General Education
• Served tables
• Shift Leader for other Servers
• Checked behind other servers side-work ABC Manager/ Front Of House Manager
• Head Bartender
• Reconsiled Credit Cards
• Responsible for end of night till
• Settled end of Night Managers report
• Completed all End of Night Cash Drops
• Made Schedule
• Ordered ABC Order
• Maintained Bar Inventory Food and Beverage Director (Restaurant General Manager)- Ending Position
• Programmed Micros
• Created New Dinner Menu
• Made Front of House and Back of House Schedule
• Completed Monthly P&L's
• Maintained all Food, Beverage, Alcohol accounts for ordering
• Completed Daily Consolidated Sales Reports
• Completed Weekly Trending Reports
• Managed All Restaurant Employees
• Attended Weekly Management Meetings
• Worked Cooking as well as Bartending, Serving Shifts as needed.
• Responsible for all of the Hiring and Terminations
• Reconsiled all Server Reports
• Responsible for all restaurant funds
• Scheduling for all employees
• Planned and Executed Banquet events for up to 60 persons
• In Charge of All Food Service Operations
• Maintained Quality Control
• Completed Monthly Budget
• Intangeables- As the food and beverage director I served as the face of the hotel's food service. Thus, was called upon to represent the hotel to customers, whether dealing with an unhappy guest's complaint or "making the rounds" of the dining room in formal dress to survey customer satisfaction. Also played a role in such front-of-house elements as the menu design and choice of flatware, occasionally appeared in marketing brochures or advertisements. All of which demands both poise and strong communication skills. Reason for leaving: As of July 1, 2014 the hotel was taken over by new management. As of November 30, 2014 i was informed The Hotel is soon to under-go rennovations to turn it into a Holiday Inn Express, which will not have a full service restaurant. Therefore I would like to Utilize my skills, experience and trainning elsewhere.
- Food and Beverage Director at The Holiday Inn & Suites
- at Outback Steakhouse
- ABC Manager- Inventory at El Burrito Mexican Restaurant
- Emergency Medical Technician at El Burrito Mexican Restaurant
11 months at this Job
• Centennial, Colorado
• 2014-2018 A high volume casual full service sports bar and restaurant located in a high volume bowling alley Food and Beverage Director: Switched locations to Celebrity Lanes after one year at stand alone restaurant. Responsible for all day to day operations including ordering, inventory, scheduling, hiring, termination for bar, kitchen, porters and front desk. Maintain customer relationships and satisfaction with consistent interaction. Responsible for maintaining corporate standards in food and labor costs. Supervise 50+ direct reports with a focus on training new managers and general managers. Responsible for all operations pertaining to bowling, maintenance and game room during shift.
● Continually run a kitchen that exceeds corporate standards in profits and cleanliness.
● Reduced food costs to company standards.
● Maintain a bar above standards corporate expectations.
● Reduced bar costs to company standards.
- Food and Beverage Director at JACKSONS ALL AMERICAN SPORTS BAR / CELEBRITY LANES
- Kitchen Manager at BROTHERS BAR AND GRILL
- Bar/Kitchen Manager at FOX AND HOUND
- Restaurant Manager at SPORTING NEWS GRILL
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Construction Administration, Math
AAA 4 Diamond hotel and restaurant Hotel opened March 2018 Director for all aspects of food and beverage including budget analysis, food and product quality, customer and team member engagement Work closely with the Sales and Catering Director
- Food and Beverage Director at Cavailer Hotel
- Director of Food and Beverage at Keswick Hall & Golf Club
- General Manager Favorites Steak & Pasta and Banquets at Belterra Park Casino
- General Manager Spago by Wolfgang Puck- Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch at
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Lead a team of 96 professionals in the daily operations of two F&B outlets, banquets, and culinary. Established service standards, created training plans, and manage performance. Implemented cost controls for food, beverage, and labor. Created use records for both culinary and beverage program.
• Designed and engineered menus for banquets, restaurant, spa, and café.
• Revamped entire beverage program to include: pricing, wine program, enhanced cocktail menu, and comp set pricing.
• Created and implemented SOP's for restaurant, café, culinary and banquets.
• Mentored and promoted key associates into leadership positions.
• Lowered food cost by two points compared to last year.
- Food and Beverage Director at CHESAPEAKE BEACH RESORT AND SPA
- Director of Restaurants at BALTIMORE MARRIOTT WATERFRONT
- Food and Beverage Director at DOUBLETREE BY HILTON
- Director of Restaurants at RENAISSANCE HOTEL
10 months at this Job
- - Business Marketing
• Property Food and Beverage Director, Consultant
• Make recommendations to the Board Members and consult with property owners
• Oversee two full service restaurants, two golf course snack bars, and numerous banquets and special events
• Financial responsibility, adhere to forecasted budgets
• Direct supervisor of 80+ employees
- Food and Beverage Director - Annual Sales Volume at Fairfield Glade Community Club, Wyndham Vacation Homes
- Food and Beverage Director - Annual Sales Volume at Islander Resort
- Club Manager/F&B Director - Annual Sales Volume at United States Air Force / Keesler Air Force Base
- General Manager - Annual Sales Volume at Olde Florida Raw Bar and Grill
10 months at this Job
- - Business Administration / Mathematics
Management of a large event space. Events include; 75 concerts for up to 3,000 guests between June and September. During a concert I manage 2 fine dining restaurants, 14 bars, and 4 concession tents. Also, private events including: weddings, corporate events. I manage 7 different departments and report directly to the owner of the winery and best beverage catering.
- Food and Beverage Director at BEST BEVERAGE CATERING
- Food and Beverage Manager at California Tennis Club
- Bar Manager at Stella Alpina Osteria
- Bartender at Il Fornaio
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Music
Responsible for all Food and Beverage daily operations including P&L, Inventory and Labor Control, Revenue and Sales for Weddings, Banquets, Joseph's Restaurant and Bus Tour Events.
- Food and Beverage Director at Renault Winery Resort and Golf
- Training Coordinator / Donations Manager / Acting Shelter Manager at Atlantic County Women's Center
- Casino Floor Beverage Manager at Landry's Inc
- Front Of The House Manager Country Club Opening at Landry's Inc
2 years, 10 months at this Job