food and beverage supervisor casino attend guests make sure every guest is having a great time team work computer skills 1 year experience.
- Food and Beverage Supervisor at the big easy casino
- stk miami at the one group
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
After being hired on as a server/bartender for the Savannah Country Club I quickly adapted and excelled in my position. I was then asked to move into management as the food and beverage supervisor. My job responsibilities included scheduling 30+ employees, managing said employees, creating new systems to ensure smooth operation of FOH and BOH, human resources, inventory and ordering of supplies for the club, ensuring customer satisfaction, coordinating/managing events for the club, and helping to build new menus for the restaurant. I worked very hard in this position but ultimately left for personal reasons that I will openly discuss upon request. Though being employed for a short time, I gained valuable skills in holding this position.
- Food and Beverage Supervisor at Savannah Country Club
- Server and Hostess at Old Chicago
- Head Yacht Stewardess at Art Van
- Server/Hostess at brus room
6 months at this Job
- High school diploma
- General studies
As a food and beverage supervisor I am responsible for scheduling employees with an eye to daily business needs to maintain an appropriate labor cost. I order, receive and inventory the stock needed. I track daily sales figures, document employee performance, and ensure that the shop opens and closes at excellence by creating spread sheets, check lists and SOPs as needed. I also run the point of sale and serve as a line cook when needed.
- Food and Beverage Supervisor at Anakeesta
- Food and beverage assistant team lead at Dollywood
- Employee at Destin Connection Seafood Market
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Food and beverage supervisor for AMG suites Production sheets prepared based on quantities and recipes Menu design consultant Ensures quality and food safety according to HAACP standards Courtesy Officer designated to respond to customer complaints
- Food and Beverage Supervisor at Mercedes Benz Stadium
- Event planner/Prepcook at Porche
- Banquet Server/Bartender at Marroitt Hotel
- Event Staff at Marriott Marquis
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Safe Serv Manager Certified - Food Safety and Sanitation
- High school - College Prepatory
- Technical Degree - Aviation
- Some college
Food and Beverage Supervisor Supervised employees for 5 Food and Beverage outlets to ensure guest service standards were met. Assisted with weekly Liquor ordering, monthly liquor inventory Reviewed daily payroll for 50 employees Reviewed and submitted liquor invoices to Accounts Payable Maintained and reconciled cash bank of $2000 used to tip out servers. Supervised all food and beverage outlets (restaurant, in room dining, wine bar, and pool) to ensure company standards and guest satisfaction. Ran quarterly staff meetings and created and enforced SOPs for all outlets. Responsible for the weekly schedule for 50 employees and was in charge of manually inputted tips for all food and beverage associates Planned and organized the setup and coordination of restaurant events for up to 500 people. Relayed important information to the F&B management team after attending meetings. Part of the CARE committee which worked with the general manager, director of human resources, along with all department heads in a monthly meeting on how to improve guest and employee satisfaction. Operated 3 restaurants and 2 licensed facilities, setup each to Health and Sanitation Code last inspection ran was 100% to specs Prepared and delegated tasks based upon priority to team members. Ensured proper preparation with existing items on menu and created new items for menus. Created and executed tasting panels of newly created items for executive management. Directed operations in both the front and back of the house Oversaw food and beverage establishments annual revenue of $3 million Managed staff of on a daily basis Promoted Hilton, through Facebook, Twitter, Trip Advisor. Produced a method of forecasting, ordering, and controlling inventory Coordinated restaurant needs with three interdependent departments Interviewed, trained, and scheduled all employees. Increased revenue over budget by anticipating and prioritizing customer needs while presenting quality service. I lead by example is management style. I have whatever it takes work ethic.
- Food and Beverage Supervisor at Hilton
- Manager at Compass Group (Matt's Big Breakfast)
- Manager at Lucca
- Paramedic Supervisor at AEMSTAR EMS
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Real Estate - Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- Bachelor of Science
Due to prior employment, education and experience can effectively communicate both written and verbally with subordinates and all levels of management. Works well with minimal supervision in a multi-tasked environment. Hilton Cincinnati Airport-Florence, Ky-05/2018-12/2018 Food and Beverage Supervisor-Duties are overseeing all food and beverage operations for the hotel. Also managing bar and restaurant and monthly inventory
- Food and Beverage Supervisor at Hilton Cincinnati Airport
- Executive Steward at Hyatt Regency
- Banquet/Bar Manager-Responsibilities at Dayton Convention Center
- Bar Manager at Duke Energy Center
7 months at this Job
- Associate's - Hospitality Management
- Bachelor's - Business Management
- High School Diploma
As Food and Beverage Supervisor, I am responsible for all F&B Outlets in the hotel which include the restaraunt, Room Service, the Bar, as well as banquet functions and the Executive Club Lounge. I ensure guest satisfaction by touching tables and directly communicating with guests and clients. I oversee day to day f&b operations and I am also responsible for taking monthly liquor/Beer/Wine inventory and conducting after shift reports.
- Food and Beverage Supervisor at Westin resorts
- Server/Room Service/ Banquets at Westin Hotels and Resorts
- Bartender/Server/Banquets at Sheraton Valley Forge
- General Maintenance at Deerwood Country club
4 months at this Job
- Working towards a BA Degree - Hospitality
- High school or equivalent - All fields
I’ve been management for almost three years now. I started off as a Lead, than a Night Supervisor now a Food and Beverage Supervisor. The store I’m in now is my 5th High Volume Store with the Company.
● General Housekeeping
● Food preparation
● Checking Vendors in
● Counting Inventory
● Key holder, able to access store safe
● Managing Big teams In High Volume Stores
● Designing Practices to Serve Safe Food.
- Food and Beverage Supervisor at Wawa
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
was hiried originally as a server then was promoted to Food and Beverage Supervisor, in both I;
• Train workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures.
• Greet and seat guests, and present menus and wine lists.
• Compile and balance cash receipts at the end of the day or shift.
• Supervise and participate in kitchen and dining area cleaning activities.
• Overlook and worked banquet activates and had direct contact with clients.
• Resolve customer complaints regarding food service.
• Schedule parties and take reservations.
• Control inventories of food, equipment, smallware, and liquor, and report shortages to designated personnel.
• Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service, and complete disciplinary write-ups.
• Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure efficient service and conformance to standards.
• Assign duties, responsibilities, and work stations to employees in accordance with work requirements.
• Present bills and accept payments.
• Conduct meetings and collaborate with other personnel to plan menus, serving arrangements, and related details.
• Recommend measures for improving work procedures and worker performance to increase service quality and enhance job safety.
• Record production, operational, and personnel data on specified forms.
• Head manager on evenings for entire hotel.
• Created checklists for cleaning, side work, and closing procedures for both kitchen and serving staff.
• Plan, set, and work banquets along side staff.
- Food and Beverage Supervisor at Embassy Suites by Hilton
- Server / Lead Server at CJ's Stir it Up
- Sales / front desk at Planet Fitness
- Busser / Food Runner at The Vintage Club
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school
- A.A. Transfer
Supervisor in Food and Beverage,. Customer service, cash handling, daily cash deposits and various job duties.
- Food and Beverage Supervisor at Chicken Ranch Casino
- Manager at Lake McSwain Cafe and Marina
- Lead Supervisor at Twin Lakes Management Company
- Customer Service at Lake McClure Marinas
2 years, 6 months at this Job