I have seven years as a Food and Beverage Supervisor and have had accomplishments such as “Supervisor of the Year”, from Locations Sports Brands.
- Food and Beverage Supervisor at Location Sports Brands
- Restaurant Manager at MR. SUSHI
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
During my experience at Wawa, I climbed up four positions within almost three years of employment. I was hired as a CSA then promoted to a Lead CSA, then to a night supervisor, and finally to a Food and beverage supervisor. I have obtained my ServSafe certification and my passion for food safety and science through my experience at Wawa. At Wawa I am expected to lead shifts, count money, hold keys, be knowledgeable in all fields (including: specialty beverage, deli, Sizzli station, register, coffee, facilities, and have fuel court knowledge). I also speak with other stores and customers daily and attend frequent scheduled training per my manager positions. This job really enhanced my manager material and requires that I am emotionally and physically prepared for tough customers, or insubordinate associates. Through this job, I have been able to learn how to deal with tough and stressful situations in a positive manor resulting in positive outcomes.
- Food and Beverage Supervisor at Wawa
- Waitress at PIZZA PALACE
- Customer Service Associate at Bath & Body Works
- Waitress/Food runner at Paradise Grill
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associates Degree
- High School Diploma
I worked as part of front of house team for the independent Mix Moon Restaurant and bar. My job was primarily customer services, but also involved stock purchasing.
Strengths and achievements:
• Organize and implementing advertising the food& beverage of a company.
• Hiring, training and overseeing staff.
• Creating a special menu and promote to the new customers.
• Successfully project managing the establishment. I worked as part of a front of house sales team, food and beverage for Mix moon restaurant, New Lynn. My job was supervisor oversee all staff organize and customer services, but also involved stock purchasing. Responsibilities:
• Cash handling
• Time Management
• Organisation the order
• Determine the Par stock
• Developing excellent customer service skills
• Becoming proficient at stock management
• Creating store displays.
- Food and Beverage Supervisor at Food
- room attendant at Housekeeping Department, Meriton Hotel and Services Apartment, Board Beach, Queensland
- Food and Beverage Attendant at Chiang Mai Thai Restaurant
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Diploma - Hospitality Level 5
- - General English Language
- Bachelor of Department of Industrial Chemistry - Industrial Chemistry
AS a food and beverage supervisor I am responsible for the quality of the food, wine and spirits of two restaurants. Further, I am responsible for the inventory of all alcohol, training/monitoring staff, and control of the front of the house. Guest satisfaction is high priority.
- Food and Beverage Supervisor at Westin and Sheraton Hotel
- Assistant General Manager at Buffalo Wild Wings
- Kitchen Manager at Cheesecake Factory
- Assistant General Manager at Buffallo Wild Wings
6 months at this Job
All day dining Restaurant, Room Service, Banquet and in International chain Hotels like Iberotel hotels and Resort (UAE), Radisson Group of hotels (Radisson Hi-tech Hyderabad) India, Accor Group of hotels (Novotel Visakhapatnam) India, and Luxury hotel Sitara at Ramoji Film City Hyderabad (India).
Iberotel hotels and Resorts (Five star luxury Resort) UAE.
Miramar al Aqah Beach Resort Fujairah. UAE.( 321 rooms & suites)
Food and Beverage Supervisor. (March 2014 to Present)
Responsible for the operations of 560 Covers All Day Dining Restaurant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handling outlet as Outlet in charge, reporting to Restaurant Manager & F&B Director.
• Making training Plan and conducting training on Weekly basis.
• Making roaster according to the occupancy.
• Monitoring daily beverage consumption stock request.
• Maintaining consistency of service according to the SOP.
• Handling guest complaints and use all technique to maximize revenue for outlet.
• Managing the team for better performance and efficiency, allocate work to the team members.
• Daily making checklist of opening and closing of restaurant Ensured guest requests are met at all times and cost is under controlled.
• Assist the Restaurant Manager to formulate & implement strategic plans to enhance service quality standards & implemented strict measures in customer care procedures to optimize guest satisfaction & retention. Radisson Hi-tech
- Food and Beverage Supervisor at Specialty Restaurant
- Food and Beverage Captain at Hotel Hyderabad
- Food and Beverage Team Leader at Novotel Visakhapatnam
- Food and Beverage Captain at The Luxury Hotel Sitara
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Hotel Management
- Bachelor in hotel management - hotel management
Food And Beverage Supervisor based out off Starbucks Department. Sheraton Gateway LAX destination. Managing Starbucks Department on my own. No extra supervisors for help. Trained all new employees and any additional starbucks Supervisors. Also managed All food outlets During one shift. Took care of inventory, ordering food, budgeting, setting par levels by season and Area demand.
- Food and Beverage Supervisor at Pyramid
- Shift Supervisor/Barista at Starbucks
- Sandwhich Artist at Subway
- Sales Associate at Aldo Shoes
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Transferred out
Initially hired as a Manager-In-Training. Was promoted from Bartender to Captain, and finally up to Food and Beverage Supervisor. I have transitioned through multiple restaurants and have spent the past year as the Assistant Manager of Banquets and Events.
• Ensuring the members always receive a high quality experience in order to consistently maintain a positive relationship between the club and its membership.
• Given the responsibility of training the staff in order to frequently provide the membership with an enjoyable and memorable experience. We focus on approachability, leading by example, and giving staff the knowledge and confidence they need to handle any situation.
• Responsible for running and operating multiple restaurants as well as coordinating events to deliver a luxurious experience for the clientele.
• In charge of Manager’s Reports which deliver all critical information about restaurant operations including revenue, staffing, and member feedback to the executive staff.
• Assist in managing the beverage program at the club which includes two restaurants, three bars, and the banquets program. This includes weekly beverage orders, monthly inventories, product marketing and personalized drink lists for special events. When instructed to keep the club’s beverage cost at 42% or below, I maintained a beverage cost of 35%.
• Responsible for creating the weekly schedule for the bartenders based around different club operations and activities.
• In charge of setting up, running, and breaking down various events including weddings, birthdays, charity events, and golf tournaments. I was also given the job of creating thorough diagrams and side-works for each individual banquet.
- Food and Beverage Supervisor at St Andrews Country Club
- Bartender/Server at Black Pearl Restaurant
- Marketing Intern at Ocean Ranch Park
- Bartender/Food Line Worker at Illegal Pete's Bar and Restaurant
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.A. - Spanish for the Professions
- High School Diploma
MATC DOWNTOWN CAMPUS - Milwaukee, WI - August 2017 to Present I work 2nd shift for Seek staffing agency which I clean various areas in the school. That the supervisor needs some areas clean throughout the school as needed. Food and Beverage Supervisor
- Food and Beverage Supervisor at Coustodian
- Planned work schedules and assigned duties to maintain adequate staff at
- Retail Clerk at Walmart Super Center
- Assembly Operator at Milwaukee Journal/Sentinel
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Food & Beverage Supervisors are responsible for overseeing the successful daily operation of specific Food & Beverage location within the park. Duties include food safety, quality and consistency; delivering exceptional guest service; associate training and motivation; monitoring and controlling of food costs.
- Food and Beverage Supervisor at Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun
- Bartender at Worlds of Fun
- Front Desk/shuttle at Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport
- Lead Merchandiser (Seasonal) at Bela Flor Nurseries
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mathematics
Food and Beverage Lead (This is a federal job)
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills:
• Attending a cash register to take our guests orders.
• Preparing food for our guests, such as Quesadillas, Pizzas, Sandwhiches, Hamburgers, Steaks etc.
• Preparing hot and cold coffee drinks.
• Routine prepping for the next shift.
• Cleaning around and under prep stations and condiment stations
• Stocking everything prior to next shift coming in and when closing
• Make sure Temperature Logs have been done for the current and last shifts. Food and Beverage Lead Duties are as follows
• Ensure staff are completing their duties and managing breaks throughout the day
• Check dates on product to ensure nothing is past expiration and open dates are legible
• Documenting waste in the waste management log for the shift
• Documenting sensitive items at the end of the shift
• Verifying duties are completed by checking closing list
• Helping management with truck orders and other deliveries Supervisor Tasks
• Delegating a team of 10 Employees through out the day to ensure tasks have been completed in a timely manner
• Cash handling of up to $2,000
• Sensitive Keys Holder and Safe Access since November 2016
• Responsible for maintaining a multi-million dollar facility; Warrior Zone
• Responsible for Opening and Closing building Accomplishments
• Promoted to Lead Dec 1st, 2015
• Employee of the Month for June, August, and November of 2015
• ServSafe Manager Certified 10/28/15 Supervisor: Quinton Williams Phone: 785-240-6618
- Food and Beverage Supervisor at DFMWR
- Crew Trainer at McDonald's
- Guest Services Lead at Target
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school