NorthStone is a private golf club with 1,000+ members; an 18-hole P.B. Dye Signature golf course, golf pro shop, 7 tennis courts, tennis pro shop, 3000 sq ft fitness center, swimming complex with 4 pools as well as a fullservice Tiki bar, banquet facilities that hold up to 200, bar and dining room. Effectively manage day-to-day operations by developing policies and procedures congruent with the club's mission and underpinning values, supporting member services, planning and executing events, accurately forecasting, purchasing and invoicing to enable a well-run F&B operation. Most importantly, is providing leadership, development and direction so that we have a well-trained, organized team of engaged employees in various positions. Hire, train and schedule closing managers and service staff, including a la carte, banquet servers, beverage cart, concessions, Tiki staff and bartenders so that we have the right person, in the right place at the right time. Achievements:
● Promoted within 3 months to Closing Manager
● Promoted within 6 months to Food & Beverage Manager
● Increased participation in special events
● Transitioned and trained to a new POS
● Contributed to improvement of service quality and member satisfaction while reducing labor costs through better labor management and scheduling
- Food & Beverage Manager at Northstone Country Club
- Lead server & Trainer at TRUMP NATIONAL GOLF CLUB
- Lead server & Trainer - La Becasse at Maple City
- Server & Bartender at BAY COLONY GOLF CLUB
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Business Administration
- - Business Administration
Over twenty five years of experience in the hospitality field. I've excelled in areas of customer relations, planning, and delivering quality to my clients. By applying my knowledge, and executing new initiatives, I have increased our client base, and guest satisfaction scores. I have almost been in a managerial capacity, and have experience hiring, and developing managers, supervisors, and line employees. I am committed to performing above the expectations placed before me. Avalanche Grill- Family Sports Center From 11/14/2014 To 3/1/2018 6901 S. Peoria St. Centennial, CO 80112 303-708-9500 Food & Beverage Manager The Avalanche Grill is a part of the Hospitality Division of South Suburban Parks & Recreation. 6631 S. University Blvd., Centennial, CO 80121. I managed all food & beverage operations and personnel in 400 seat facility, including 200 seat full service restaurant, and a highly successful concessions stand. We are part of South Suburban Parks & Recreation District. Our facility has 2 ice rinks, where the Colorado Avalanche Hockey team practices. We also have hockey leagues that play there, and host all their tournaments. We catered to golfers, youth camps, golf camps, as well as team banquets, business meetings, and holiday parties in our 180- person banquet room. Our facility consistently showed a profit. I authored training manuals for personnel that are used today.
- Food & Beverage Manager at Avalanche Grill- Family Sports Center
- Banquets Manager at Sheraton Hotel Southeast
- Banquets Manager at Red Lion Hotel Southeast
- Food & Beverage Director at Radisson Hotel Denver Southeast
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school - required courses
• Overseeing daily operations directing a smooth, efficient, cost effective Angeles, CA operation, including: labor management, supervision of all aspects of Food & Beverage Manager of Outlets services, scheduling and inventory control. 10/2018 - Current
• Manage and monitor fiscal budget, operations of assigned outlets and marketing strategies to produce both short term and long-term profitability.
• Complete monthly inventories for supplies, wine, & liquor maintaining optimum stock levels to meet guests demands.
• Manage the delivery and measurement of guest service in a manner consistent with the Company's core service standards and brand attributes.
• Manage Human Resources responsibilities for assigned outlets to include: creating a work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect and employee satisfaction; quality hiring, & training.
• Comply with Company policies, legal requirements and Collective Bargaining Agreements.
• Organize meetings for staff schedules, menu changes and other work- oriented matters and implement additional training when needed. Provide management support in the oversight of an assigned shift to ensure the delivery of quality service to the guests.
• Coordinate the requisition process and stock of beverage outlets to maximize revenues for the division. Il Fornaio | Woodland Hills, CA
• Overseeing day to day operations by assisting in the operations of the Westfield Topanga Village restaurant. Assistant General Manager
• Managing sales, profits, marketing, human resources and execution of 09/2017 - 10/2018 concept.
• Assist and perform preparations of all meetings, budgets, forecasts, & reconciliation.
• Participate & oversee purchasing and cost control measures of different sectors of the restaurant. (wine & liquor, china & small wares, R&M)
• Ensure all standards of operations are adhered to at all times including, safety, sanitation, recipe guidelines, & personal policies amp; procedures.
• Hire, train, & develop hourly staff and management.
• Completing all new hire paperwork, orientation, and submitting information through I-9 & ADP Vantage system.
• Complete responsibility of payroll, personnel paperwork, & submitting invoices to AP for payment.
• Managing Operating Report, P&L statements, & daily book keeping duties.
• Monitored and trained service team members on suggestive selling practices and continuous sales growth of beverage, appetizer, add-on and desserts.
• Optimized profits by controlling food, beverage and labor costs by establishing portion control and quality standards.
- Food & Beverage Manager of Outlets at Crescent Hotels & Resorts LLC
- Restaurant Manager at Il Fornaio
- Assistant Restaurant Manager at Il Fornaio
- Food Server at Il Fornaio
5 months at this Job
- Part of the Executive Management Team; including the General Manager, Accountant, Superintendent & Head Golf Professional. - Direct report of Catering & Events Manager and Executive Chef - Responsible for the day to day operation of all Food & Beverage outlets - Create yearly Food & Beverage budgets. - 5 separate budgets; Massage, A La Carte, Beverage Cart/Murphy's Grille, Banquets & Beach Club - Create monthly revenue tracking reports - Responsible for bi-weekly payrolls and weekly schedules of all food and beverage staff - Lead weekly Food & Beverage Team Meetings
- Food & Beverage Manager at Horseshoe Bay Golf Club
- Restaurant Manager at Horseshoe Bay Golf Club
- Hostess & Host Supervisor at Hickory Park Restaurant Co
- Fine Dining Server/Food & Beverage Intern at Des Moines Golf & Country Club
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Hotel and Restaurant Management
As the food and beverage assistant manager at Resort at Squaw Creek (Hyatt), I am mainly responsible for the largest and busiest outlet at the hotel, however, I assist in overseeing the other four outlets as well. My front of the house duties include hiring, training, managing my colleagues during business hours and assist where needed. I am also responsible for attending meetings, working with a budget, scheduling, ordering supplies, organizing events and large parties, administrative needs, inventory, and much more. This job has allowed me to be very well rounded in both the sales and marketing side, as well as the operation side of the resort.
- ASSISTANT FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER at HYATT
- COMMUNITY RELATIONS COORDINATOR at SQUAW VALLEY
- ASSISTANT EVENT MANAGER at SPORTS AMERICA TOURS
- SERVER at CAMPO FINA
2 months at this Job
- BACHELORS IN COMMUNICATIONS - creative writing, history
- AA - COMMUNICATIONS
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
* Oversee all aspects of Food & Beverage operations. Manage and coordinate the activities of team members; implement, communicate, and ensure the achievement of operational goals and objectives, marketing strategies, and budgets; ensure compliance with policies and procedures; and monitor forecasts, budgets, costs, and operating results. * Assist in planning meals, develop menus, and assist the Food and Beverage Manager and Executive with banquets, parties, and other special events * Supervise FOH, BOH, & Bar operations. Check the methods of preparation and cooking and check the sizes for portioning standards. Ensure high service standards are met, Inspects the garnishing of all foods. Ensures that all food preparation is economical and technically correct. * Requisitions food, non-food, beverage and equipment from respective purchasing agents, giving specifications, quantities, and quality prescriptions which must be maintained by the Purchasing Department. * Observe and enforce sanitary behavior and clean appearance of food preparation. * Step in & act as the F&B Manager on numerous occasions to ensure consistent F&B presence during Executive meetings and planning sessions * Team Building, coaching, mentoring, and development of staff * Keep an accurate payroll ledger on the individuals under my control, checking employee time cards accordingly. Schedule all departments under my direction and evaluate employees to upgrade and recommend pay adjustments. * Responsible for P&Ls, sales, food costs, inventory, forecasting, budgeting, business development, business plans, and assisting marketing. * Implement training programs, create curriculums for training, mentor employees on a continuous basis, evaluate employee performances, and lead employees through training and mentoring to be compliant with all company policies EXPERIENCE POSITION COMPANY YEAR
- Assistant Food & Beverage Manager at Monarch Casino Inc
- Executive Chef at Affinity Gaming Co
- Executive Sous Chef/Roots Café Manager at Avista Adventist Hospital/Centura Health
- Sous Chef at DaVita Denver CO Compass USA/Eurest
2 years at this Job
- - Culinary Arts and hotel management
08401 Manage Food and Beverage staff in multiple venues. Ensure all policy & performance standards were maintained.
• Weekly ordering of supplies, liquor, beer & wine
• Meeting with vendors and developing menus
• Hiring and training staff
• Excel in communicating with staff, customers and other departments.
• Maintenance and ordering of equipment.
• Weekly auditing of inventory to ensure department is within a standardized budget.
• Bottle service standards Sep 2013 to Present Sales Manager & Baker Sweet Creations Hammonton, NJ 08037
• Create fresh baked goods for retail sale
• Daily ordering and purchasing of supplies.
• Maintenance of store and equipment following Board of Health codes.
• Customer service, taking orders by phone and ensuring completed orders are correct and to the client's satisfaction. Aug 2011 to
- Food & Beverage Manager at Scores Atlantic City & Robert's Rooftop
- Food & Beverage Shift Manager at Harrah's Casino
- Beverage Shift Manager at Tropicana Casino & Resort
at this Job
• Responsible for management of food and beverage operations in front and back of house
• Directly responsible for catering operations, room service, restaurant, kitchen and bar
• Responsible for all product ordering in food and beverage department
• Manage and develop human resources within department
• Respond to customer trends, needs, challenges, to ensure quality experience and enhance future sales prospects
- Food & Beverage Manager at Hilton Garden Inn
- Sodexo Gov Services VAFB Pacific Coast Club Operations Manager II at VAFB
- Sodexo Gov Services VAFB Breakers Dining Facility Operations Manager II at VAFB
- Food & Beverage Ops Manager at Santa Ynez Valley Marriott
5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Develop existing business and solicit new catering business through catering lead generation and catering sales marketing. °Plan, coordinate, and execute all events while assuring the highest level of customer service. °Generate revenue by establishing new accounts, monitoring booking space, booking repeat business and conduct event/catering sales presentations. °Provide forecasting and proper statistical reporting on F&B operations to the General Manager. °Develop budgets, forecasts, and game plans for future promotions, charities, and in-house events. °Lead sales and marketing for banquet facility with social media/graphic software. °Investigate and resolve catering issues regarding food, rentals, sanitation and safety. °Design catering plan including floor plans, food and beverage menus, and equipment/supply rentals with in coordination with each client.
- Food & Beverage Manager/Catering Manager at The Palms at Forest Lakes & The Meadows Country Club
- Implementation Consultant at Oracle Hospitality
- Restaurant Technology Consultant at NCR Corporation
- Banquet Captain at The Resort at Longboat Key Club
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree
• Launched and implemented an inventory management and purchasing SaaS, ADACO.
• Reduced food & beverage contract labor by 9% annually.
• Orchestrated and composed a culinary training program for all new hires.
• Spearheaded the standard operating procedures for the distribution center on property.
• Assisted in profit and loss objectives for food & beverage.
• Coordinated, supervised and administered staffing, scheduling and monthly inventories.
- Food & Beverage Manager at Sheraton-Westin Carlsbad Resort & Spa
- Sales at Consolidated Electrical Distributors
- Lead Promotional Marketing Associate at Easy Turf Inc
- Member of CSUSM Women's Soccer Team at California State University
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - International Business
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Management Option-Entrepreneurship