• West Coast Florida Food Broker.
• Managing 3 co-workers
• Representing Numerous Manufacturers.
• Experienced in all aspects of Industry
- Food Broker Manager West Coast Florida at Coast to Coast Food Brokers
- Manufacture Representative - Southeast United States at Annie's Euro American Bakery
- Territory Sales Marketing & Management - West Coast Florida at B&A Food Brokerage
- Manufacturers Representative at Fontanini Italian Meats & Sausages
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Marketing & Communications
Sales Specialist Responsible for all sales fundamentals and building the business for nationally known manufacturers that the Core Group represents. These manufacturers include Nestle Professional, Michael Foods, Aryzta, McCormick/French's, Bush Foods, Campbell's, Chandler Foods, C.H. Guenther, Dianne's Desserts, Mission Foods, Smucker's and several smaller principles. My customer base consisted of multi-unit chain restaurants, single unit restaurants, schools, entertainment venues, healthcare and retirement facilities and universities that are serviced by Gordon Food Service, Sysco and Cheney Foods. In this role I was responsible for new distribution on items I represented, sales presentations, price deviations, maintaining business, food shows, working with and training Distributor Sales Representatives, and corresponding/working with Regional Managers from manufacturers that the Core Group represents.
- Food Broker at Core Group
- District Manager at Worksmart Merchandising, Inc
- Account Executive at Procter & Gamble
- Regional Manager at Procter & Gamble
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.A. - Journalism
Providing information on the manufacturers lines that I represented to sales representative then in turn selling, demonstrating and providing ideas on how to incorporate the products into their menus . Sysco Philadelphia was the distributor that I had taken care of being instrumental in being the person to set up meetings between buyers and regionals with the main intent of getting their products into Sysco.Setting up and working food shows and introducing new products at the General Sales Meetings. References upon request
- Food Broker Representative at Chase Franklin
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Business
Represented full line of food service products to existing customer base. Maintain on-going relationships with established customer base. o Made sales presentations to customers, distributors, and purchasing managers o and buyers. o Monitored distributor sales, developed new clients and pursed new growth opportunities. o Reported daily activities via electronic report mechanisms. Received and addressed customer and supplier complaints. o o
- Independent Contractor / Food Broker at ULTIMATE SALES AND SERVICES
- Friend-On-The-Go - Concierge Services / Notary at FRIEND-ON-THE-GO
- Regional Sales Manager- West Coast-Italian Sauces and Olive Oil at G.L. MEZZETTA, INC
- Territory Manager at Core-Mark International
10 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - ORGANIZATIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
Accountable for representing over 40 food manufacturing lines brokering contracts between the manufacturers, distributors, and the end users. Maximizing the mutual benefit of all involved.
• Top manufacturers include McCain French Fries/Appetizers, Pierce Chicken, Cargill, and Clorox.
• Plan and identify top customers in my district to build relationships and make presentations on behalf of manufacturers to drive sales and increase re-orders from distributors.
• Direct initiatives to displace competitive products at distributor level. Organized the transfer of 50 SKUs from a competitive manufacturer of french fries.
• Negotiate special pricing for high volume customers.
• Maintain and grow relationships with current customers. Cultivate menu concepts and increase number of products ordered. Cross-marketing multiple lines when appropriate.
• Organize Trade Shows - featuring new items in production for customers to sample.
• Responsible for application of marketing materials including menu development and design, LTO table tents to feature seasonal/rotational items, and utilizing serving containers to highlight products.
• Plan and execute Distributor Sales Training Meetings to educate sales reps about featured lines.
• Promoted to Account Executive to Ellenbee Leggett Food Service after 6 month of employment.
- Food Broker / Marketing Specialist at Michaels & Associates
- Culinary Manager at Darden Restaurants
- Dock Supervisor at United Parcel Service
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - B.S.B.A. Operations Management and Purchasing
K-12 Specialist Broker Rep for Reinhart-Kansas City Pioneered multiple lines into Distributors
- Food Broker at Menu Marketing
- Sales Consultant at Molle Toyota
- Managing Partner at KBP Foods/KFC
- Manager at Kum & Go Lc
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
• Responsibilities include representing over 30 manufacturers in the process of sales to end users
• Provide new ideas and product innovation to assist operators in the growth of their business
- Food Broker at CORE GROUP SALES
- Buyer / Merchandiser at U.S. FOODS INC
- Territory Manager of Sales at Kansas City Metro
- District Manager, Kansas City Metro at PUBLIC STORAGE INC
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of General Studies - General Studies
Owned my own food broker business from 1990 until I sold to Street Level 2006 . Employed 8 people . Got many awards for broker of the year for increasing sales !
- Food broker ..sales at StreetLevel
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- Culinary 2year degree
Managed account operations by introducing nationally recognized brands to non-commercial businesses, presenting fresh new menu concepts, new products, trend reports, and cost saving solutions while complying with external contractual guidelines. * Host mini food shows for multi-unit operators including menu, setup, breakdown, and staffing. * Deliver exceptional service to clients achieving 100% of annual target in 2017 and achieved 100% for tasks and assignments in 2017 & 2018.
- Key Account Specialist - Waypoint Food Broker at
- Operator Specialist - Waypoint Food Broker at
- Certified Massage Therapist at
- Territory Sales Manager - Edy's Grand Ice Cream at Nestlé USA
2 years at this Job
White Label Food Blogger and Recipe Content Creator, Magazine Editor, Writer, and Publisher.
Creswell Chronicle Sales Manager
Emerald Valley Magazines Editor/Sales Manager 2016/Present
● Brought life back to a dying newspaper
● Launched new Oregon magazines
● More than doubled billing in less than two years
- Business Growth Consultant, Organic Food Broker at Advertising Sales Management
- Organic Food Broker at www.yumsofresh.com
- Publisher/ Editor/ Owner at The Urban Liaison Magazine
- Marketing Director and Community Relations at Guardian Home Care and Hospice
3 years at this Job
- - education and learning you can obtain
- - Business, Marketing
- - Business, Accounting