Status: Temporary Foreign Workers (TFW)
Job Description / Duties and Responsibilities:
• Give friendly, courteous, polite and helpful guest service
• Profound capability of maintaining an ordered, clean and presentable environment
• Have the ability to maintain constant sanitation and safety standards
• Thorough understanding of cash handling and transactions
• Hand on experience in taking orders quickly and cheerfully, ensuring that order is produced speedily
• Comprehensive knowledge of handling complaints and answering all questions or secure answers for owners and guests.
• Maintain awareness with menu items and specials
• Excellent sales closure skills
• Proven ability to serve food to guests in line with service standards
• Thanking guest for dining at the eating place
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Fluent in English
• Computer: MS Word and Excel Position: Restaurant Supervisor Company: MI'O Bar and Restaurant Address: Philippines Position: Production Supervisor Company: T.J. ENTERPRISES, INC. Address: Philippines
- Food Counter Attendant (FCA) at TIM HORTONS
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- - computer applications like MS Word
Food preparation, cashiering, cleaning, taking inventory, customer service I was an Assistant Manager for 6 months in 2018, my duties consisted of employee assignments, inventory and opening and closing of store.
- Food Counter Attendant at Taco Del Mar
- Daycare Worker at Kaleidoscope Day Care
- Maintenance & Landscaping at Eaglecrest Apartment Complex
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology/Criminal Law and Justice minor
Demonstrated proper food handling safety protocols at all times. Performed additional tasks to keep the kitchen and serving area running smoothly. Checked out customers and bagged items quickly.
- Food Counter Attendant at Dallas Convention Center
- Cashier at
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor Degree - Criminal Justice
- High School Diploma
• Answer phone calls and take orders
• Use of cash register/cashier
- Food Counter attendant at Frank's Pizzeria
- Use of register/cashier at Bagels 4 U
- HR Business Analyst at IBM Costa Rica
- Resolve technical support at Convergys Customer Service Call Center
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Warmly greet guests and bid a tender departure and invite to visit again
• Find out the seating place of guests as per requirement
• Present menu and hot deals of the day
• Run waitlist, gauge kitchen, servers and general dining room performance
• Ensure that requirements for all guests are met; including small children, disabled or food allergic guests
• Examine and maintain the entrance area, doors, windows in addition to menu covers and inserts
• Create new settings as per requirements and clear additional settings if not needed Tim Horton's Oak Park, Michigan Food Counter Attendant
• Take customers' orders
• Assembled and prepared food and food orders
• Portioned and wrapped food or place it directly on plates for service to patrons, and package take-out food
• Served customers at counters or drive thru windows
• Stocked refrigerators and keep records of the quantities of food used
• Received payment for food items purchased
• Handled General housekeeping duties Green Leaves Landscaping company
• Planting flowers
• Mulching/moving barrels Belk Inc Company
• Unloading the truck/Merchandise Bojangles
• Drive Thru
- Host/Support Staff (contingent) at Elegant Vision Event Company
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Strong Communication and Interpersonal
• Great guests and make them feel comfortable.
• Learn menu items and be able to describe them appropriately to guests.
• Take beverage and food orders.
• Deliver beverages and food in a timely manner.
• Check-in with guests to ensure that everything is going well.
• Clear dirty dishes from table.
• Refill beverages throughout the meal.
• Deliver guest's bill and thank them for dining at the restaurant.
• Work with other servers and be a team player.
- Waitress/Cashier at FRATELLI'S
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE at FIRST DATA
- OFFICE CLERK at DIRECT MAIL PROCESSORS
- OFFICE CLERK at MERKLE
9 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Served both food and drinks; made sure to be professional, friendly, and helpful to customers; worked with live musicians performing and helping set up
- Barista/Waitress/Bartender at Dr.Ugs Drugstore Café
- Barista and Cashier at Cable Car Cinema Cafe
- Food Counter Attendant at AS220
- Volunteer Worker at Providence Hostel
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
- - English-Literature
- - Communications
- High School Diploma
• Stocked bar with beer, wine, liquor, and related supplies
• Took food orders and relayed orders to kitchens or serving counters
• Stocked service stations with items such as ice, napkins, and straws
• Assigned patrons to tables suitable for their needs and according to rotation.
• Maintained updated knowledge of all menu items, specials, liquor brands, beers and non-alcoholic selections.
• Routinely checked identification of patrons purchasing alcoholic beverages.
• Continually provided exceptional service to customers by being friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating.
• Expertly prepared both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages using correct techniques, liquid measurements, and garnishes.
• Set up bar for operation, obtained cash bank and stocked the service bar.
• Accurately recorded sales, made correct change and prepared charge slips for guests.
- BARTENDER at Bart and Urby's
- SOUS CHEF / WAITER at Bart and Urby's
- SUSHI CHEF at Katana
- WAREHOUSE PICKER at igourmet.com
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Supervising Head Cook/ Front Desk at Flemister house
- Cook Manager at NYC Board of Education
- Office Clerk at Human rights
- Food Counter Attendant at McDonlad's
3 years at this Job
- High school
Complete medical screening for services
● Diagnose client with different types of SUD
● Schedule potential clients for assessment and give referrals
- Intake Specialist at
- Toddler Teacher at The Learning Zone
- Office Assistant at Counseling and Student Development Office
- Cashier at Food Court
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Family and Consumer Sciences