A food expeditor must ensure that kitchen orders have been prepared to comply with what the sever ordered for the customers.
- Food Expeditor at Sunsetter’s Bar and Grill
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Work in TO GO and as a Hostess and a Food Expeditor
- Food Expeditor at Chilli's Bar & Grill
- Recruiter at Res nation
- Dispatcher at Basin western
- Receptionist at Endeavor Clinic
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- GED - basic
- certificate - Human services
• Food Expeditor
• Managed server station and maintaining stocks.
- Server/Food Expeditor at Tommys Tavern and Taps
- Bartender/Barback at Catch 22 Lounge
- Bartender/Server at Profundo Day Club
- Server at Dyker Beach Golf Course
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice, Minor: Law/Police Studies
Food expeditor at Paesanos in Davis, CA. Responsible for food preparation and handling, fast and friendly customer service, menu knowledge, attention to detail, and group collaboration and communication. Responsible for preparing to-go orders and for handling financial transactions. Part-time BHE experience - Busser, Hostess, and Expeditor.
- Food Expeditor at Paesanos
- Bar Server and Food Line Expeditor at Sunnyside Restaurant & Lodge
- Senior Resident Advisor at UC Davis Student Housing
- Returning Resident Advisor at UC Davis Student Housing
6 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Sociology of Organizational Studies Major and English Minor
- High school - Lake Tahoe area, Salutatorian of the Graduating Class of 2014
Host- greet and seat customers, while maintaining constant communication with managers and servers. Busser- ensure tables and dining areas were clean. Food Expeditor- ensure all food orders were correct, consistent and on time, while also delegating they went to the correct customers.
- Host/Busser/Food Expeditor at PiNZ Entertainment
- Sales Associate at Dunkin Donuts
10 months at this Job
- Currently going for my Bachelors - Accounting
- Associates - Accounting
My role as a Hostess is making guests feel welcome and ensuring a pleasant experience by taking them to their table, offering menus, chatting or responding to inquiries, and making sure tables are clean.
● My role as Food Expeditor is making sure a table's orders are completed in time, ensuring quality control, testing food temperature, finishing plate presentation, and coordinating kitchen runners and waiters.
● My role as a Server was to takes orders, answers questions about the menu and food, sells the restaurant's food and drinks, takes payment, communicate orders with the kitchen staff, seat customers, and help with customer service and cleaning.
- Hostess/Food Expeditor/Server at Champy's, Alabaster
- Personal Assistant at United Logo
- Pelham - Cashier at Mi Pueblo Supermarket
1 year at this Job
- - Dental Assistant
At Sands Point Golf Club, my main responsibilities as the food expeditor were to ensure the efficient flow of orders from the servers to the kitchen, ensure orders are being
prepared with the correct priority, assist in the final preparation of dishes, check dishes before delivery for accuracy, presentation and temperature, and deliver orders to maintain fast service.
• My responsibilities as waiter were to greet the member(s) with a smile and take a drink order, then inform the member(s) of the specials for the day, take the member(s) food order and put the order into Micros Point of Sale System. I then would check to make sure the order is accurate when it comes out of the kitchen and continue to check in with the table at different points making sure drinks are refilled, and their order is exactly what they expected.
- Waiter/Food Expeditor at Sands Point Golf Club
- Direct Support Professional (DSP) at YAI
- Customer Service Representative at Sherry's Hair Salon
- Waiter at Inn at Great Neck
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Psychology
- Associates of Arts
- High School Diploma
Arch Hospitality Staffing - Dallas, TX
• Working with arch is fun and rewarding. I've learned to expedite food, and work hard under pressure.
• With high demands in food and beverage orders, my job is to communicate food orders to kitchen staff, garnish food, run alcoholic drink and food all in a concession environment.
- Food Expeditor/Cashier/Runner at Arch Hospitality Staffing
at this Job
Media Aesthetics and Studio Production
● Developed and completed a video production concept through script creation, camera operation, editing, and presentation.
● Cooperated with a team of seven students to achieve the finished video project. Food Expeditor September 2017 - Present Sahm's Restaurant, Fishers, IN
● Facilitated positive communication between servers and chefs to provide customers with timely service.
● Executed morning organizational tasks to prepare materials for chefs, servers, and management.
● Collaborated with a team of fourteen employees and one manager using active listening in a fast-paced environment.
- Food Expeditor at Butler University
- Picker at Butler University
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Sports Media - Marketing
Working with food, and other aspects of the kitchen
- Food Expeditor at Eight 11
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Architecture
- High school or equivalent