Maintenance, dishwasher, Food Manager
- Maintenance, dishwasher, Food Manager at DayCare
9 months at this Job
- Certificado - Costura Básica
Responsibilities Cook 3 meals breakfast, lunch, snack, cleaning, inventory,ordering cacfp paperwork which includes the meal productions and the daily meal counts along with grocery bills Accomplishments making sure the kids have a good well balanced meal and cooking in compliance under the child nutrition standards and being able to notice the likes and dislikes the kids have to the food and that helps to know how to cook for them Skills Used Main skill used is cooking but by being food manager all other duties follow the kitchen has to be kept up to health code standards and regulations
- Food Manager at BVCAA (Bryan Ctr)
5 years, 3 months at this Job
I am the Fresh food manager and oversee the day to day operation of Bakery, Deli, Produce, Meat, and Frozen/Dairy depts.
- Fresh Food Manager at Walmart
- District Manager/Store Manager at Family Dollar
- Assistant Manager at Walmart
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Science
1-2014 / PRESENT Currently in the 6th year of providing services as: Facility manager Food manager General maintenance & repair, Facility security Janitorial manager Volunteer coordinator Case manager for homeless clients
- Facility Manager/ Food Manager at Grace Lutheran Church
- Case Manager at La Palma Correction Center
- Correctional Officer at La Palma Correction Center
- Customer Service at Opinionology
at this Job
- B.A. - Criminal Justice
Culinary Graduate- C.C.B.C
• Knife Skills, boning fish, poultry, pork, knife cuts; mincing, julienne, dice, etc.
• High Volume Cooking for up to 1500 people daily, to include stock making, soup making, sauces, stews, roasts etc.
• National Restaurants Association of America Certified Servsafe Food Manager.
• Adequately trained in the entire flow of the kitchen to include receiving, storing, preparing, cooking, cooling, Reduced Oxygen Packaging, running the dish room, etc.
• Trained in the proper execution of all cooking methods, grilling, sautéing, roasting, steaming, poaching, braising, etc.
• Knowledgeable in the proper use of, cleaning, breaking down and putting back together large and small commercial equipment such as, robo coupe, buffalo chopper, slicer, beurre mixer, Hobart mixers, tilt skillets, combi-ovens, etc.
• Fully trained in and responsible for filling out all HACCP forms daily to include, cooking, cooling, holding, receiving amongst others.
• Complete understanding of sanitation standards, safe food handling to include all temperature requirements for cooking, reheating and holding, FIFO.
• Proficient in understanding and executing recipes with a great understanding of ingredients.
• Excellent time Management Skills.
- America Certified Servsafe Food Manager at C.C.B.C FoodWorks, Maryland Food Bank
- Chef Assistant at Gardens of Annapolis assisted living
- Chef Assistant at Ashten Catering Company
3 years at this Job
- Servsafe Food Manager - Food Safety
- Certificate of Completion Food Works Program - C.C.B.C
- Diploma - General Studies
Responsibilities overall responsible for the daily operations of the store...responsible for hiring and training team members for the restaurant...responsible for maintain sanitation in the store from front of house to the back of house...did the ordering of all store goods and products...responsible for writing a cost effective schedule for team members and running labor for the day thru the week...responsible for building sale thru the area by reaching out to the community and providing a quality food product at the store level... Accomplishments promoted from 4th asst. manager to food production manager..... Skills Used developed great communication skills with customers and ,team members..
- food manager at ovation;s
- Food Production Manager at ovation's
14 years, 11 months at this Job
- bba - management
I am currently a manager at Hard Rock for the employee dining section of the casino. I prep food, cook it, and supervise all the workers making sure the standards that I set are met. I make excel documents for ordering foods, as well as word documents for menus.
- Food Manager at Hard Rock International
- Department Manager at Walmart
- Product Consultant at Sephora in JCP
8 months at this Job
- Some College - Health Services
As food manager, I do everything from employee training and management to completing orders. My responsibilities include customer service, organization, management and completion of food orders, expo, food prep, stocking of goods and managing deliveries. I also make sure everything is up to health codes and company standards.
- Food Manager, Cook at Slo Jacks Drive-In
- Sales Associate at Zumiez
- Sales Associate at Skidmore's Sports & Styles
10 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Sociology and Mass Communications
- High school or equivalent - General
• Responsible for providing the leadership, direction and resources to effectively manage multiple quick food service venues, daily departmental operations and special projects in support of the theme park.
• Executes strategic plans to optimize store profits while maintaining quality, cleanliness and Guest Service standards. Consistently drive process improvements and efficiencies to enhance Guest Service and food & beverage operations.
• Create and foster a cohesive team while demonstrating organizational, planning, delegation, mentoring and coaching skills.
• Partner with Human Resources to continuously train and develop restaurant teams through individual performance planning.
• Responsible for performance evaluations, disciplinary recommendations and succession planning.
• Responsible for performance development including administering discipline, resolving employee relation s issues and conducting individual and team meetings.
• Accountable for maximizing daily sales and effectively managing costs, labor, inventory and cash control
• Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal laws regarding food quality, safety, labor, employment and Union guidelines, as well as Company policies and procedures.
• Maintain or exceed weekly budgeted operating results: cost of goods, variable labor, safety, guest service, cleanliness and food quality. Responsible for monitoring performance and making recommendations to maximize current trends.
• Communicates on a constant basis with Area Manager regarding restaurant performance and challenges; makes recommendations for improvement when necessary.
• Review and analyze restaurant performance results (financial, guest service & safety) daily while identifying and resolving opportunities with management team.
• Develop and foster open communication and solid working relationships between business units and company departments.
• Responsible for developing weekly schedules, with a focus on maintaining staffing levels that satisfy budget as well as guest service goals.
- Food Manager at NBCUniversal Studios
- Concessions Manager at Verizon Center, Aramark
- at Big Ten College Basketball Tournament
- Special Events Operator at AIPAC
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management Marketing
I was the Food Manager for the Food service department, I was accountable for 30 cooks, 3 Correctional Supervising Cooks, one Supervising Correctional Cook, one Office Assistant. I was hands on with all that was assigned to the food services department on a daily basic. My responsibilities consist of all the ordering for our Food Service Department on a weekly basic, such as budget, bidding, Negotiation with outside companies, purchasing through Contracting according to departmental rules, working closely with the Procurement Department, Purchasing all food and non-food items. I ensured I provide the best value for the department while ensuring compliance with the policy and procedures. Created menus, completed recipes for cooks to follow. My Duties also detailed as follows insuring we served a well-balanced meal three times a day seven days a week and within our allowed budget of 20,000-30,000 weekly, to feed up to 1000 Cadets and Staff of 450 assigned to our facility daily feeding Breakfast Lunch and Dinner, for a total of 4500 daily. I also overseen food catering for special events, meeting, and graduations on a monthly basis. I gave direct weekly training on HACCP, Serve Safe, Food Safety to all staff assigned in my department. I attending managers training on a regular basis. I completed the staff schedule monthly. Insuring our facility ran smoothly on a daily basic. Planned and organized a weekly standard menu. Insure all equipment and maintenance repairs were completed. Conducted interviews for new hires in the Food Service Department. Completed evaluations On the Second Line Supervisor Cook, Supervising Correctional Cooks, the Office Assistant, I also did some evaluations on cooks. Ordering all Food and non- food items, Daily data entry of all accounts for the Food Service Department, Reportage writing, Assents on all contracts with consumers, distributions, bidders, contract. Managed employees, Customers service on a daily basic. Completed Evaluation on staff. Insure all Customers issues that were address in a timely manner, to improve our facility. I would motivate my staff assisting them any way I could, making myself availability especially during busy food service operation. Making it a great place to work
- Assistant Food Manager at Department of Corrections Galt training Center
- Supervising Correctional Cook at Department of Corrections
- Correctional Supervising Cook at Department of Corrections
2 years, 1 month at this Job