Work stocking the shelves at the food pantry on Queen Anne Road every Tuesday from 9am to 12pm.
- Food Pantry Volunteer at Family Food Pantry
- Senior management and Program Analyst (Counterintelligence directorate) CI at Defense Security Service
- Program Analyst (Strategic Management Office) SMO at Defense Security Service
- Document Specialist (Policy Branch) at Defense Security Service
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - General Management
- Bachelor of Liberal Arts - English
Supervisor: Vanessa Burdick Evaluate and interview families. Take notes on each case and fill out the appropriate paperwork. Organize and file documents. Greet families, make each family feel welcome and comfortable. Take families through the food pantry one at a time filling the shopping cart with items of the families choosing. Follow the protocol with specific shopping list each family is qualified for. Deliver courteous, genuine, and kind service to each family. Make friendly conversation and referrals to programs upon request. Transfer groceries to the family's car, and ask if the family needs prayer.
- Food Pantry Volunteer at Saddle Back Church Irvine South: PEACE Food Pantry
- Discipleship Leader at Northeast of the Well: Anaheim
- Bear Snow Sports- Children's Instructor at Bear Mountain Ski Resort
- Barista at Starbucks
4 months at this Job
- Associate - General Education
Food Pantry Volunteer My duties include restocking grocery shelves in the food pantry and assisting customers in the selection of food based on guidelines. Repacking Coordinator Through my work as a volunteer, I recognized a need to develop a repacking of donations of large quantity items into smaller packages for distribution. To address the need, I developed and implemented a monthly repacking event that includes: - Recruiting and scheduling of volunteers. - Facilitating monthly events. - Documenting guidelines.
- St. Vincent DePaul Food Pantry Volunteer at
- Senior Business Systems Analyst at PacifiCorp
- Family Giving Tree Program Coordinator at
- Volunteer at St Anthony of Padua Catholic Church of Forest Grove
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General Business Management
Worked stocking shelves, cleaning the food pantry, bagging groceries, and helping customers with the points system
- Food Pantry Volunteer at West Side Campaign Against Hunger
- Volunteer at Lourdes Hospital
- Member at NYU Club EAT
- Member at NYU Coffee & Tea Club
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nutrition & Dietetics
• Prepare carts by distributing food; push carts to the customer's vehicle and politely deliver food items
• Worked collaboratively in a team in order to prepare meal distribution.
• Requests and filled orders for low income community.
• Utilized interpersonal skills to engage with customers.
- Food Pantry Volunteer at Agua Fria Food & Clothing Bank
- Actor at Fear Farm
- Office Assistant at Toltec Middle School
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates in Arts - Graphic Design
- High School Diploma
Fill and carry customer's food bags after selection on a regular basis. Provide excellent customer service and professional interactions with customers, and pantry staff
- Food Pantry Volunteer at Faith Chapel Baptist Church
- Warehouse Production Associate at Amazon Merch
- Semi Skilled Worker 1/ Excavator/Restoration at City of Philadelphia Streets Department
- Warehouse Associate at SJL Company
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- HS Diploma
Greet neighbors, pull their information card and assist with shopping for food in the food pantry. Ensure each neighbor only gets what they are alloted and that they choose a balanced diet.
- Food Pantry Volunteer at Mission Lexington
- Thrift Shop Volunteer at Mission Lexington
- CASEWORKER SUPERVISOR at HUMAN SERVICES
- CASEWORKER at HUMAN SERVICES
9 months at this Job
- BA - SOCIOLOGY & CRIMINAL JUSTICE
I volunteered as a shopper and helped people find food.
- Food Pantry Volunteer at Food pantry
1 month at this Job
Provide client services to individuals and families who need our products that are available to them from Good Samaritan. Work with a team of volunteers together to help large crowds of clients.
- Food Pantry Volunteer at Good Samaritan Food Pantry
- Direct Care Professional at Tandem Northwest
- Front Desk Receptionist and Sales at CLARK PRINTING
- Direct Care Professional at
5 months at this Job
- None - Business, Spanish, Accountin, and General Studies.
- High school - General Studies
- Some college
Pick up food.weight all the items. organize and sort them out. Great Customer service
- Food Pantry Volunteer at First Methodist Church
- Uber Driver at Uber Partner Drivers
- Personal Shopper and greeter volunteer at Immanuels closet
2 years, 9 months at this Job