Operating mixers and managing ingredients to meet the products quality and uniformity standards. Maintaining a clean work space an equipment to meet health and safety standards. Filled orders and checked products to ensure accuracy and quality according to food safety regulation
- Food Process worker at Garden Fresh
- Temp Worker at Resource MFG
- Sortation Associate at Amazon
- Cashier / Wristbander at Downriver YMCA
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
maintain back stock areas for groceries and replenish shelf supplies.
- food process worker at Majuro Payless supermarket
- Fisherman crew member at koo's company fisher boat
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- high diploma
• Inspected ingredients and products to ensure quality requirements.
• Prepared and measure ingredients prior to process.
• Keeping machines and utensils clean and sanitized at all times.
• Labels and packed finish product prior delivery.
- Food Process Worker at Culina
- Quality Inspector at Drink Daily Greens
- Accounting Assistant at Drink Daily Greens
- Dispatcher/Reception at Sanchez Towing Service
5 months at this Job
- - Business and Accounting Program
Manufacturing and packaging food items. Grading, sorting, moving and packaging items while maintaining clean work area and safety environment. Labeling boxing and making pallets , setting up equipment.
- Food Processor worker at Citrapac
- Yard worker / painter at Lakeside Villas Apt
- Customer Service Agent at Agero
- Sales floor representative at DDs Discount
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Emergency Medical Service
Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat etc. Undertake basic cooking duties such as reducing sauces, parboiling food etc. Prepare simple dishes such as salads, entrees etc. Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces, taking out trash etc.
- Cook/Prep at Burgerville
- at Personal Home Care
- Volunteer Cashier, Food Prep, and Decoration Prep at La Luz del Mundo
- Production Worker at Cody Staffing
6 months at this Job
- GED - CUSTOMER SERVICE
-Organized tables efficiently without making noise. -Cleaned the dining area and service stations. -Assisted janitorial staff with trash removal. -Assisted in cleaning up spills.
- Busser/Dishwasher at Hollywood Casino
- Bagger at Toledo Food Center
4 months at this Job
Simplot food production worked the Bean and Corn harvest working 12 hour shifts, inspection And clean up in the waste area.
- Production Laborer at Express Services
- Caregiver at Tri-Cities Residential Servicec
- Sanitation Crew at Aerotek
- Production Laborer at Elwood Staffing
8 months at this Job
Light repair and assembly
● Quality Inspection on finished automotive chairs
● Placed witness markings on electrical connections
● Removed excess fabric stitching
● Detailed defective or improperly assembled units on daily audit
● Using CPU detailed certified or failed chair and routed failed to heavy repair and certified to finish
- Quality Inspector 1 at Advanced Assembly
- Production Worker at Fort Wayne Powder Coating
- Production / Food process worker at Peer Food Group, LTD
- Production Worker at Crystal Springs Bottled Water
8 months at this Job
- Diploma - Required Studies
Unload freight product, restock store product & cashier.
- Freight Handler at Dollar Tree
- Trash Removal at CONTRACTING
- Food Process Worker. Warehouse Stocker at ACT Personnel
- Warehouse Worker at Horizon Goodwill
3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - general studies
Interview clients to retrieve information related to their income and other expenses.
• Utilize computers and calculators to compute taxes owed or overpaid.
• Keep client's taxes to a minimum by using appropriate deductions, credits and adjustments.
• Turn to literature on tax preparation to figure out how to proceed in complex tax returns.
• Charge clients tax preparation fees in accordance with the complexity of their returns.
• Review the financial records of clients, such as expenditure documentation and income statements.
• Keep clients' information confidential
• Check over forms prepared in advance to ensure accuracy and detected any errors.
• Print and distribute tax refund checks and documented information.
- Tax Preparer at The Tax Shelter
- TAX PREPARER at JACKSON HEWITT TAX SERVICE
- Property Preservationist at Serenia Killinger Cleaning Service
- FOOD PROCESS WORKER at Greencore Foods
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school