· Certified Food Safety Manager | National Registry of Food Safety Professionals since 1984
- Certified Food Safety Manager at National Registry of Food Safety Professionals
- Assistant Store Manager/fresh at Walmart
- Assistant Store Manager/apparel at Walmart
- Co Store Manager/fresh/consumable at Walmart
35 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - business
Implement, promote and manage all food safety and quality assurance programs enterprise wide.
• Maintain health department and internal audit data and report to the VP of FSQA. Incorporate this data into high level presentations for monthly meetings with our executives.
• Manage vendor programs, including program oversight and vendor contracts.
• Work with product development to implement new offerings to our fresh departments.
• Pilot and implement new programs in our divisions to bring the best food safety technology to our fresh departments. Consumer Protection Manager - Safeway Northern California Division.
- Corporate Food Safety Manager at Albertsons/Safeway Companies
- at Safeway Grocery Stores
- Food Safety Manager at U.L. - Everclean Inc
- Intern at Bureau of Environmental Health
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.S. in Public Health - Environmental Health
Responsibilities: Supports the Quality Assurance department with meeting customer specification requirements and audit requirements related to the facility and products being produced. Maintains and updates the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) plan, Hazard Analysis, flow charts, Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP) plan and other related programs to the food safety system. Maintains audit programs and records to ensure expectations are met. Have knowledge of the audit requirements and related programs. Responsible for BRC audit USDA audits and all customer audits. Review related records to ensure compliance with audits. Facilitates organization of audit materials and leads during company audits. Maintain trend analysis reports on HACCP, SSOP, and related issues for management evaluation. Establishes and oversees statistical methods/procedures for measuring and tracking process capabilities. Using available data, aids in continuous improvement and necessary changes related to food safety and quality in the areas of production, maintenance, sanitation, and quality. Attends and participates in regular USDA meetings. Leads and/or participates in regular meetings with Quality and/or production employees to ensure communication with all levels on food safety and quality related topics. Prepares and maintains written programs and documentation to ensure effective communication of plant policies, procedures, and programs. Is Responsible for answering all customer complaints and NR's. Responsible for 6 direct reports that are QA Supervisors which includes an HACCP Coordinator and 35 indirect reports which are QA technicians.
- FSQA Food Safety Manager at Simmons Food
- Quality Assurance Supervisor at Simmons Food
- Quality Control Manager, Safety Coordinator, API/ISO Management Representative at Butler & Cook, Inc
- Loan Processor at Bank of the Ozarks
5 years at this Job
- certification - General Technology / Computer Information Systems
*Developed company wide (3 locations) Food Safety Plan including HACCP, supplier criteria & security policy. *Developed SOP's & SSOP's, implemented & trained employees on expectations and regulations. *Maintained files, including updating supplier certifications, liability insurance, service supplier licensing, request and review supplier audit reports/corrective action reports, cost/profit analysis, review daily pre-operational checklists, review maintenance checklists/reports, review pest control checklists, review sanitation reports and coordinate mock recall/tracebacks on product, maintained employee training records, maintained large scale farming records, conduct in-house self-audits on quarterly basis, review microbiological, environmental and water sample test results *Served as company representative that coordinated and conducted 2nd and 3rd party audits with accredited auditing firms at multiple facilities. Completed corrective action reports and disseminated final audit certificates/reports to customers. Uploaded audit reports/certificates into online portals for client review. *Charged with maintaining current FDA registration for multiple facilities as well as OSHA forms. *PCQI certified, HACCP Manager certified.
- Food Safety Manager at Hollar & Greene Produce Co.
- PMR (Post Master Relief) at United States Postal Service
- Fulfillment Client Account Manager at Palm Coast Data
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Human Development
July 27, 2011 National Registry of Food Safety Professional
• Dean's honor Roll May 2010 University of Central Oklahoma, OK
- Certified Food Safety Manager at
- Manager at Sunny Shades
- Central Station Café - Manager at University of Central
- Vice President's Honor Roll at Oklahoma City Community College, OK
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nutrition
- Associate - Biological
Oversee the Food Safety Program of the company. Maintain documentation and prepare for LGMA and Primus Audits. Conduct trainings and enforce Food Safety rules and regulations. Ensure Pre-seasons are done prior to planting along with conducting Sanitary Surveys on a monthly basis. Conduct monthly tailgate meeting and work in collaboration with all departments to ensure Food Safety is being followed throughout everyone in the company. Make suggestions and implement new rules and/or procedures to improve the Food Safety program.
- Food Safety Manager at Pasquinelli Produce
- Vendor Development Manager at Loblaws Produce Intl
- at Growers Express
1 year at this Job
- High school
• Manage and maintain food safety and quality programs to FDA regulatory and corporate standards, including root cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions.
• SQF Practitioner, PCQI, HACCP certified, Food Defense Coordinator.
• Mentor Receiving and Sanitation departments and teams of direct reports, empower associate engagement, maintain Master Cleaning Schedule.
• Responsible for training and annual retraining of 100 associates on policies, procedures, workplace safety, food safety and productivity.
• Drive overall quality levels using SPC techniques, keeping below Complaints/per/Million goal.
• Drive results in manufacturing transformation using Lean and Six Sigma techniques that ensure continuous improvement.
• Achieved $60k annualized cost savings by improving efficiency in allergen changeovers.
- Quality Food Safety Manager at Bimbo Bakeries USA
- Quality / Food Safety Manager at Harvest Moon Baking Co
- Wine Director, General Manager, Sommelier at Bonanno Concepts
- Restaurant Manager, Multi-Unit Manager, Corporate Purchasing and Inventory Manager, Project Manager at Skyport Companies
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Music - Business
This critical role will implement and maintain systems to ensure the highest standards of food safety are met at all times. DETAIL: Continuously evaluate the entire flow of product from receiving through shipping Create as needed and maintain production run sheets throughout the entire production process Monitor and maintain station production logs Educate, both on-the-fly, and through formally structured ongoing programs, our production team with regards to all aspects of food safety. Create and maintain spot-check report logs, including action items and follow up o Create and maintain specialized training for managers and team leaders to further enhance our oversight of all aspects of food safety within our workplace Make recommendations to management and ownership with regards to suggested food safety improvements and enhancements within our production facility Maintain necessary certifications, including applicable HACCP, SQF, etc. Perform mock recall drills at least once every six months or more frequently if required by any vendor, audit or certification Prepare for, manage and follow up on any food safety audits required by any vendor or other government or authoritative food safety entities o Assist with production as needed
- FOOD SAFETY MANAGER at JACKIE COOKIE CONECTION
- Quality Assurance Inspector at Santa Monica Seafood
- Quality Assurance Technician at Shearer's snacks Foods
- Quality Assurance Inspector at Jessie Lord Bakery, LLC.
5 months at this Job
- - General
Responsible for management of Food Safety Systems at Pictsweet production facilities. Including the development, modification, and maintenance of the plants HACCP, SSOP, GMP and other quality assurance regulatory programs. Responsible for on-going program management of BRC Global Standards Certification, and Initiatives at the facility including plant wide environmental monitoring. Leading and responding to Food and Drug Administration Audits. FDA Certified Preventative Control Qualified Individual OSHA Hazardous Materials Certification Head of Site Document Control
- Food Safety Manager at Pictsweet Company
- Senior Scientist at Nutraceutical Corporation
- Quality Control Lead Microbiologist at UST Corporation
- Quality Control Laboratory Manager at Glanbia Foods
7 months at this Job
- International HACCP Alliance Certificate - Food Safety
- - Microbiology
Provided excellent service to high-level patrons of this nationally recognized executive dining service. Managed multiple administrative processes for Corporate Dining Program. Supervise staff in areas including receiving, sanitation, storage, and equipment maintenance. Hired, trained, scheduled, and performance manage team members. Oversaw logs and reporting. Directed café programs, including ordering, inventory, and new product research; implemented merchandising and product placement to optimize sales and increase retail space efficiency. Coordinated with Café Director regarding customer service, cash handling, and opening/closing checklist completion.
➢ Participated in operations leading to department receiving grade "A" ratings from the New York City Health department restaurant inspection audits.
➢ Supported continuous improvements by creating and delivering Food Service Handling class for 125 team members; trained staff on accident reduction and safe work habits.
➢ Selected to serve as the Safety Champion region-wide; successfully reduced accidents and incident by more than 50% within one year.
➢ Reduced weekly deliveries and controlled cost by streamlining dry goods and beverages purchasing operations.
➢ Controlled equipment budget by developing PMC and implementing cleaning processes that minimized equipment failure.
- District Food & Safety Manager at ARAMARK
- Purchasing Manager / Back of House Manager at BOULEY OPERATING, LLC
- Buyer / Steward at TAO RESTAURANT
- Purchasing Manager at FLYING FOOD GROUP
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Diploma - Culinary Arts