• Food safety Specialist
• Pest control
• Cooler packing warehouses
• Forklift operator
• Loading and unloading reefer from semis
• field irrigation supervisor
• Field irrigation handler
• tractor operator
• General Labor
• Psa growers training certificate
• Sexual Harassment training and education to supervisory employees certificate
- Food Safety Specialist at Bornt Family Farm inc.
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school
Inspect all areas of the restaurant for food safety violations and temperature control of stored foods. Advise owners on how to maintain an A grade on their establishments. Implement procedures and plans for owners to keep their restaurants pest free and sanitary.
- Food Safety Specialist/ Owner at Rapid Response Pest Control And Food Safety
- Bartender/ Captain at Uncle Jacks Steakhouse
- Sous Chef at Il Trullo Ristorante
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Business Management
Assisted with Food Safety plan development in a variety of schemes (SQF, USDA GAP, PrimusGFS) for a variety of production, processing and distribution companies specializing in fruit and vegetable production.
- Food Safety Specialist at CoActive Food Group, LLC
- President at Synergy Genetics, LLC
- Compliance Manager at Linwood Management Group, LLC
- Project Specialist at Wildman Holdings, LLC
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Agriculture
- - Agricultural Communications
• Perform food safety audits within restaurants/food service and supermarkets.
• Major client's including Whole Foods, PF Chang's, Cheesecake Factory, Panda Express.
• Develop and maintaining client relationships.
• Designed training programs and educated clients on food safety policies and procedures.
• Proficient in facilitating communication of brand standard information to clients.
- Food Safety Specialist at UL Everclean
- Contract Work - Territory Account Specialist at ChemStar
- Assistant General Manager at GameWorks
- Territory Account Specialist at Diversey/Zep, Inc
3 years at this Job
• Define, create and administer Guest Services Inc. Food Safety, Quality Assurance & Sanitation programs, policies/procedures, training needs, and support food services operations. This includes defining KPIs, monitoring restaurant performance, providing quarterly program updates, and developing plans for continuous improvement.
• Provide support and expertise to Guest Services Food Services Operations and Area Leaders for resolution of issues including health department, EcoSure, and Federal Occupational Health inquiries and concerns, boil water advisories, potential foodborne illnesses and other emergency situations that may affect food safety operations.
• Work with vendors to develop, revise, and improve processes for Guest Services Food Safety and Sanitation standards related to food service operations, food distribution, chemical use, sanitation, pest control, and other programs as assigned.
• Develop and/or participate in programs with FDA, USDA, State and Local Health Departments to ensure Guest Services Incorporated is in compliance with following regulatory food safety requirements.
- Food Safety Specialist at Guest Services Incorporated
- Mobile Crisis Support Team Leader at Easter Seals UCP
- Environmental Health Specialist at New Kent Health Department
- Residential Technician at Compassion House
8 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Community Health - EDUCATION
- Bachelor of Science in Biology - Biology
Provide continue Training on Food Safety and Sanitation to Team members. Provide Safety and Sanitation Audits. Fill out required reports on the ipad. Review Teams proper food handling and safety practices. Maintain a professional manner at all times Utilize skills of Hospitality Training to promote Positive reinforcement practice. Review and Train Teams on Brand Specific Extensive Traveling 95% of the time.
- Food Safety Specialist at UL Everclean
- Food Safety Specialist at Everclean
- Food Safety Specialist at Everclean
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school - General
- Some college
- Penn State - Food and Nutrition
• Serve as HACCP team leader responsible for implementing and maintaining two HACCP Plans.
• Responsible for transitioning HACCP Plans over to a Food Safety Plan with Preventive Controls.
• Create and conduct plant-wide training on food safety topics such as GMP's and HACCP.
• Supervise the record reviewing team to ensure plant records are reviewed and deviations and corrective actions are handled accordingly.
• Assist in heat penetration and temperature distribution trials for Low Acid regulated products.
• Maintain regulatory and technical paperwork regarding Low Acid and Acidified products.
- Food Safety Specialist at Mizkan America, Inc
- Interim Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Assurance Technician at QualiTech, Inc.
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Food Science B.S
• SQF Internal Audit
• Investigate customer complaints and assist with implementation of changes as needed in manufacturing procedures to eliminate causes
• Report any food safety problems to personnel with authority to initiate action
• Maintain good GMPs for the plant on daily basis and also Monthly GMPs
• Maintain QA and Production paperwork on a daily basis
• Maintain Standards of Environmental Health & Safety relating to Quality Assurance
• Performing internal audits and inspections.
• Supporting quality assurance team.
• Training employees on GMP and HACCP
• Assure regular maintenance and Calibrations of all QA instrumentation, plant scales. Responsible for maintain food safety, employee safety, Quality standards
• Audit the facility and processes for compliance with procedures and specifications
- Food Safety Specialist at A.L. Schutzman Company
- Quality Control Technician at Denali Ingredients
- Quality Auditor at Palermo Villa INC
- Interpreter at SWITS - Southern Wisconsin Interpreting & Translation Services
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Agro-Industry - Agro-Industrial Technology Management
- Associate Degree
- - Food Science and Technology
• Administered and strengthened Food Safety Systems for raw agricultural products such as leafy greens.
• Ensured compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation and codes governing food safety (LGAM and FSMA).
• Conducted seasonal pre-harvest ranch assessments for ranches in the growing regions of central and southern California, Yuma Arizona and throughout Mexico.
• Conducted in-house and 3rd party audits and inspections; conduct detailed and documented risk assessments. GAP, SOP, LGMA, FSMA and various field audits.
• Assessed suppliers for compliance with company standards. Screened and audited food safety & quality systems and monitored supplier performance.
• Ensured food safety regulatory compliance with all Dole Fresh agricultural operations and with all growers and assisted with training and implementation of food safety regulatory standards.
• Maintained and built customer relationships ensuring compliance to customer requirements as they related to food safety.
• Coordinated activities concerned with pest management and field food safety to include soil, water and tissue sampling.
• Maintained necessary compliance paperwork related to food safety programs.
• Maintained updated certifications for all growing regions.
- Food Safety Specialist at Dole Fresh Vegetables
- Raw Materials Coordinator at
- Logistics Inventory Clerk at
- at American Farms
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- A.A. - General Studies
- B.S. - Business Administration
• Conducts Food Safety regulatory inspections under Fl Dept. of Agriculture and Consumer Services
• Utilize Risk Based approach to evaluate processing methods, production Control to assure safe food.
• Perform inspections with agreements program with Food and Drug Administration FDA & USDA
• Exercise professional judgment in instituting appropriate enforcement actions.
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve basic personal computer hardware/software operation problems.
• Ability to train and instruct others utilizing sound communication skills.
- Food Safety Specialist at FDACS-Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- ServSafe Food Safety Instructor & proctor at National Food Safety
- Publix Supermarket Deli Associate - Part Time 25-35 hrs./wk at
- General Manager at Deejay LaserArts LLC
10 months at this Job
- AA - Medical Laboratory Technologist
- MS - Biosciences
- BS - Microbiology