Senior Food Scientist, BTI/R&D o Brought diligence and engagement to bread and roll projects and completed thorough shelf life test. o Understood manufacture capability by plant trial in company and copackers. o Gain knowledge of market trends in products, processes and ingredients through visiting conferences like Foodscape, Clean label Artisan Bread and Brioche. o Initiated and speed up a Gluten free pizza crust development. o Completed literature research and out of box thinking work streams for a shelf life challenge project.
• Provides project leadership from the development through commercialization of new products and processes by working with cross functional peers.
• Leverages internal and external resources such as co-packers, equipment vendors, ingredient vendors, and a personal professional network to develop sound technologies for new product innovations.
• Rapidly develops prototypes of breakthrough products, based on the marketing charter from the front end innovation.
• Develops technical solutions to complex and practical problems, learning new technologies and new ways to leverage existing technologies to create breakthrough innovations.
• Connects the dots, to link technology with consumer insights to create breakthrough innovation with insulation from competition.
Senior Food Scientist, BTI/R&D
o Brought diligence and engagement to bread and roll projects and completed thorough shelf life test.
o Understood manufacture capability by plant trial in company and copackers.
o Gain knowledge of market trends in products, processes and ingredients through visiting conferences like Foodscape, Clean label Artisan Bread and Brioche.
o Initiated and speed up a Gluten free pizza crust development.
o Completed literature research and out of box thinking work streams for a shelf life challenge project.
- Sr. Food Scientist at Rich Products Corporation
- Senior Food Scientist, Innovation Center at CSM Bakery Solutions
- Senior Food Technologist, Food Service Department at Schwan's Research and Development, INC
- Senior Food Technologist, R&D Department at J&J Snacks / Country Home Bakers
10 months at this Job
- M.S. in Food Science - Food Science
- M.S. - Biology/Genetics
- B.S. in Biology - Biology/Agronomy
Created products per customer specifications Engaged scientists to determine prototype and scale-up needs Improved efficiency and organization of test kitchen processes Verified best ingredients to optimize product quality
Created products per customer specifications
Engaged scientists to determine prototype and scale-up needs
Improved efficiency and organization of test kitchen processes
Verified best ingredients to optimize product quality
- Food Applications Technician (contractor) at Cargill, Inc.
- Senior Specifications Technologist at Hearthside Food Solutions
- Food Technologist at GNP Company
- Beverage Technician (contractor) at Cargill, Inc.
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Food Science
- Bachelor's - Microbiology
Floor production control: following CCP's in accordance to HACCP regulations, and verifying food quality production standards are being met. ◦ Testing food products with lab equipment and verifying it's up to specifications ◦ Lab Equipment Used: pH Meter Probe, Refractometer, Water Activity meter and Salinometer, Vacuum Chamber
- Food Scientist Jobs at Felbro Food Products
- Nutrition Educator at Axis Clinical Trials at
- Nutrition Educator for Spinal Cord Injury at Research Studies
8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Nutritional Science - Nutritional Science
- Food Scientist at R&D Foodservices
- R&D Technologist at Imbibe
- FDA Research Assistant at FDA Sprout Safety Alliance (SSA), IFSH
- R&D Intern - Confections, Gums & Powdered Beverages at Kraft Foods Group
1 year at this Job
- Master - Food Science and Technology
- Bachelor of Technology - Food Technology
Direct responsibility for all quality control, regulatory compliance and safety operations within this Halal certification organization. Perform various forms of QC testing on prepared
foods (focusing on method of preparation) and certifying raw materials. Train, mentor and
supervise new hires.
• Ensured timely renewal of credentials; perform regular inspections to verify adherence to Halal standards.
- Food Scientist at Islamic Food and Nutrition Council of America
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master Of Science in Molecular Biology - Molecular Biology
- Bachelor Of Science in Biochemistry - Biochemistry
Conducted experiments in a laboratory environment for product development
• Suggested new product ideas for clients and internal development projects based on trends in the CPG/ QSR industries.
• Helped formulate products to meet specific nutrition, flavor, and price targets.
• Created nutrition facts panels while keeping up with FDA regulation changes to labeling requirements.
• Operated HTST/UHT plant trial equipment, benchtop homogenizers, texture analyzers, viscometers, and other analytical equipment to evaluate products.
• Focused on natural and clean label food solutions for technically challenging products.
- Food Scientist at Glasgow Consulting Group
- Crew Member at Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc
- Seafood Customer Service at Wegmans Food Supermarkets Inc
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Culinary Nutrition and Food Science
- Associate of Arts - Culinary Arts
- Bachelor of Science - Marine Science and Biology
- Food Scientist at Doehler USA
- Food Technologist at Doehler USA
- Food Technician at Doehler USA
- QC Lab Intern at Robertet Flavors
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master - Food Science
- Bachelor of Agriculture - Horticulture
- Food Scientist at Nothigs
at this Job
Review and approve artwork for US retail via BLUE software; evaluate proposed alternative formulas, produce formulas on bench; write up specifications via SAP PLM software, approve nutrition fact panels with use of ProVison; be familiar with FDA nutrition regulations.
- Food Scientist at Unilever, Inc
- Quality Assurance Intern at Rema Foods
- Café Supervisor at Lifetime Fitness
- Nutrition Assistant at Englewood Hospital and Medical Center
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Food Science - Nutrition and Food Science
Research and Development
• Formulate treat recipes and coordinate plant scaling-up, ensuring the successful launch of +15 treat lines
• Improve existing recipes by incorporating in novel ingredients and processing techniques
• Document testing plans and technical reports in timely manner
• Specialize in ingredient interactions, reverse engineering, scientific literature reading and cost management Quality and Assurance
• Lead and pass Amazon private label audit, SQF level 2 audit (90/100), and Pet Smart private label audit (93/100)
• Source and validate ingredient suppliers, purchasing high quality ingredients with reasonable price
- Food Scientist at Royal Pet Inc
- Research Assistant at Department of Food Science and Nutrition, U of M
- Research &Development Internship at Advanced Food Ingredients Ltd
- Lab Teaching Assistant at Department of Food Science and Nutrition, U of M
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Food Science - Flavor Chemistry
- Bachelor of Food Science - Food Chemistry