• Deliver food trays in a timely manner to patients
• Occasionally help prepare trays
• Assist in dish room when needed
- Aurora Healthcare Food Service Assistant at Food Service Assistant
- UWM Student Worker at UWM Sandburg Cafe
- RuYi Restaurant Host at Potawatomi Hotel & Casino
- Call Center Representative at Ultimate Staffing
4 months at this Job
- None - Anesthesia Technician
•School food service assistant include more than the preparation and serving of food to students during breakfast or lunchtime. Must clean and sterilize utensils, machines and other equipment used during food preparation, assist with meal planning, ensure that students are served appropriate portion sizes, store and handle food in safe ways, keep records of and reorder stock, and participate in staff meetings.
- Food Service Assistant at School District of Philadelphia
- Direct Care Worker at Open Systems Healthcare
- Deli Clerk at ShopRite Supermarkets, Inc.
- Customer Service Representative at JP Enterprises
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - Mathematics, Writing, Reading, Science.
I prepared sandwiches for the Marching Band hoagie fundraiser, participated in the Berea Midpark Performing Arts Craft Show fundraiser, and I was an extra in a major motion picture casted by Angela Boehm Casting. I currently work at Southwest General Hospital as a Food Service Assistant. ㅡ
- Food service assistant at Southwest general hospital
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer science
I am Food Service Assistant in Largo High School .I serve food hel the cook to get ready the food for the students, I do cashier duty also. Made food for the vending machine when needed, Trained new worker how to do all their work I follow all the rules and regulation, I hardly missed a day at work, speak 6 different languages,
- Food Service Assistant II at
- Cafeteria attendent at Pinellas County Schools
- Volunteer Work at Indian Rocks Beach Library
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - HUMANITIES
- Associate - Humanities
Meal Planning/Nutrition: Duties of a food service assistant start with preparing meals each day and had a better understanding of what is required for each meal. Nutritional guidelines were common knowledge Had to know what is required in the pyramid, so meals are planned or served accordingly. Serving the food while abiding by proper health codes was necessary. Cleaning/Maintenance: The food service assistant cleans the food preparation area and maintains a safe environment for preparing and cooking the food items. The machines, equipment and utensils used in the food preparation should be inspected each time they are used to determine whether additional cleaning or maintenance is required. The food service assistant should have a knowledge of how certain machines are torn down, thoroughly cleaned and put back together so the units function properly. These machines could include the mixers, warming tables and other equipment. Serving: Serving the food is important and should not be overlooked. Healthy portions are determined by the food pyramid and the server should abide by these guidelines. As a food service assistant, one of duties includes serving the food in the appropriate portions. Pay attention to the temperature of the food is also important. Health codes dictate the temperature at which certain foods must be kept. If the food falls out of the safe temperature ranges, it must be removed and replaced with other food. Another important factor is always wear a hairnet, clean uniform and clean aprons. No nail polish, large earrings, etc. The food service assistant must know how to properly store fresh, frozen and leftover food items. It is the duty of the assistant to put away any leftover foods before the risk of bacteria develops. This duty must be performed in a safe and practical manner. Containers should be sealed and placed in the appropriate storage area, whether it is the refrigerator, freezer or stock room. Record Keeping: There are times when the food service assistant needs to keep simple records of how many meals were served or what portions were left over. Records of inventory are also important, so the head cook can better be informed of what is available for the next menu. Stock/Supplies: The role of the school food service assistant includes taking inventory of the food stocks and other items used by the kitchen staff. The work load is considered medium work because of the lifting of some items in stock. 50 or less pound bags of rice or other ingredients are often used in cooking and preparing food for a school cafeteria. Heavy lifting is involved when storing these items. The assistant must also know where to safely store certain food items, according to health regulations, when they are delivered by the supply companies. Other Duties: The food service assistant should stay informed of all nutritional information, kitchen supplies and health codes. The assistant may serve as head cook during certain times if necessary. The assistant would then need to order supplies and oversee the operations of the cafeteria and kitchen. Only if assistant had approved from manager to do so.
- Food Service Assistant at Prince George County Public School
- Administrative Assistant Data Entry at National Mediation Board
15 years, 11 months at this Job
Presence Heritage Village - Diet Aid
November 2017 - PRESENT
● Assists cooks with meal preparation, as direction.
● Washes hands before handling food to be served, before touching clean dishes and utensils, and after touching anything soiled. St.Mary's Hospital, Kankakee, IL - Food Service Assistant May 2018 - PRESENT
● Helps clean kitchen, floor dry, wiping or mopping up spills, immediately
● Attends mandatory in-service education meetings.
- Food Service Assistant at St.Mary's Hospital
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Child Development
Date of Employment: February 9, 2016 - Present Salary: $14.00 hourly Supervisor: Ms. LaToya Bennett Duties: Performs a variety of food preparation duties; prepare a variety of foods according to daily breakfast and lunch menu; stores food in designated containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage; clean and sanitize work areas and cooking utensils, dishes, and other school lunchroom areas; stock food items and inventory food supplies; assist other food service workers in duties as needed. Provided excellent customer services to young children, staff, and educators; worked cooperatively with food service supervisor in learning new job tasks and in training new food service workers; performed duties as substitute supervisor or lead food service assistant as needed; performed other duties as assigned.
- Food Service Assistant at Leon County Schools
- Prep Associate at McDonald's, Capital Circle N.E
- Lobby Attendant at McDonald's, Capital Circle N.E
- Cafeteria Server/Dishwasher at McDonald's, Capital Circle N.E
2 years, 11 months at this Job
Helped with preparation of both morning and lunch menu items. Assisted with taking payment on computer monitor. Handling food service for middle school students.
- Food Service Assistant/lead cashier at Dallas ISD Food Service
- Retail Sales Associate at Linens 'n Things
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school diploma
Travel to different schools to "sub", Prep different types of foods/veggies/fruit's, Set- up and break down food serving line, wash/sanitize all cookware, serve food, ring up students/staff/parents/visitors, manage Inventory,
- Food Service Assistant - Unassigned at Lake County School Board - Food Service
- Barn Manager at Red Door Farms
- Farrier at Mark Male horseshoeing
- Food Service Assistant at Lake County School Board
3 months at this Job
Ensure school trays are clean and ready for lunch for students and staff. Ensure kids are safe and enjoying there lunch time. Interact with teachers and other staff members for an enjoyable lunchtime. Prepare various items for upcoming lunch and other duties that are required. In compliance with OSHA regulations
- Fayette county school food service worker asst. at Food Service Assistant --- Harrison Elementary
- Sales Manager/Customer Service Manager/Human Resource/Apartment Leasing Manager at Various Establishments
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Applied Associates Science Degree - Business Management and Marketing