Bldg 111 H. Street Camp Lejeune, NC 28542 United States 01/2014 - 10/2015 Salary: 10.50 USD per Hour Hours per week: 30 Food Service attendant Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: - Efficiently prepared complexed meals and effectively accomplished assigned tasks on a daily basis while maintaining flexibility and adaptability throughout my assigned shift. - Effectively function with a high work load and perform in a high stress environment without compromising quality of service and adhering to established cooking standards. - Responsible for maintaining cleanliness my assigned work/preparation areas and dishes. - Responsible for providing guidance to other team members in their assigned tasks such as food prep, hygiene, and cooking standards. - Highly skilled in preparing food in accordance with the highest of sanitation standards. Responsible for maintaining a high level of functional knowledge of assembling and serving trays in accordance to orders and health requirements. - Responsible for maintaining an in depth knowledge of an array of food types and their preparation times. Supervisor: Debra Laney (9104515118) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Food Service attendant at Sodexo Food Service
- Medical Receptionist at South Medical Staffing
- NCOIC, Operator Records and Licensing at U.S. Air Force
- Vehicle Trainer at U.S. Air Force
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Criminal Justice
• Operate Cash Register
• Food Prep
• Food Handling
• Stock Designated Area
• Maintained Store Clean And Organized
• Perform Other Duties As Assigned
- Food Service Attendant at SeaWorld
- Crew Member at McDonald's
9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General Studies
Providing guest assistance with food service along with preparing and serving food and providing customer survice cashier
- Food Service Attendant at SeaWorld
- Assistant Manager at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
10 months at this Job
- - Health sciences
● Cash handling
● Serve guest drinks
● Prep food
● Serve guest their food
● Make sure guest have the best service when purchasing food
● Help my fellow peers if my task is finish
● Clean different areas
● Stock the replacement of food
● If the leadership is out I will try to make sure we open and close on time
● Train new ambassadors Provide the guest with good customer service
- Culinary - Food Service Attendant at Seaworld-Aquatica
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - Psychology
Responsible for the assembly and delivery of meal service.
• Provided efficient, courteous, quality service and properly portioned foods according to the menu, with a high standard of customer service details.
• Received food orders from the customers and recommended new dishes.
• Sorted customer queries related to food preparation and ingredients.
• Assisted the cook in food preparation - Prepared dishes as per his instructions.
• Maintained proper storage of food to keep it fresh.
• Maintained cleanliness and hygiene around the cooking station as well as the place where the customers have their meals.
- Food Service Attendant at N.A.S GALLEY
- Student Assistant at Pensacola High School
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Provide excellent customer service to guests.
• Train and coach newly hired team members so that they feel confident in completing job tasks and duties.
• Comply with all federal and state regulations regarding food safety and waste disposal.
- Food Service Attendant at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
- Front Desk Clerk at Extended Stay America Inc
- Restaurant Hostess at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc
- Assistant Stage Manager at Sands Theatre Company
4 months at this Job
• Ensure effective and efficient movement of guests through food and beverage service lines with welcoming and proactive service approach and appropriate inventory of menu items.
• Receives guest’s verbal food and /or beverage requests and prepares plate and/or order as requested ensuring that both the food and food presentation meet park standards of quality.
• Maintain appropriate rotation of all food items
• Prepare basic and more complex menu items
- Food Service Attendant at Seaworld parks and entertainment
8 months at this Job
Salary: $10.00 per hour Job Type: Part-Time Supervisor(s): Michael Charles, (808) 989-6020 I worked on providing professional, friendly and engaging service. Provided customers with a variety of food orders they requested. I would serve numerous food options along with providing customers with beverages such as soda, water and alcohol. I would work the cash register and handle customer's money in handling large bills and providing customers with exact change, along with credit cards. I would work in inspecting stock before and after the work day started. The stock inspection consisted in food, cups, trays, and other products that are involved in the sale of goods. I would be in charge of the management of the money in multiple registers and counting up the amount made in the day at the end of work day.
- Food Service Attendant at Grand Canyon University
- Technician at Orange Empire Service Center
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Justice Studies
- High School Diploma
Food Service Attendant
- Food Service Worker at Hisd school district
- Security Guard at Guardsmark
15 years, 10 months at this Job
- N/A - Math
* Collected payments, operated registers, scanners, scales and credit card/debit card terminals. * Provide menus, answer to customer inquiries, taking orders, serving food services and clean premises. * Provides other customers exceptional service that aligns to the company standards and core values centered on stewardship, urgency, development, and respect.
- Food Service Attendant at OTG Company, LaGuardia Airport
- at X-treme Care
- Sales Associate at CVS Pharmacy
- Cashier/ Retail Sales Associate at Robin Discount Store
5 months at this Job
- - Public Health