Bldg 111 H. Street Camp Lejeune, NC 28542 United States 01/2014 - 10/2015 Salary: 10.50 USD per Hour Hours per week: 30 Food Service attendant Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: - Efficiently prepared complexed meals and effectively accomplished assigned tasks on a daily basis while maintaining flexibility and adaptability throughout my assigned shift. - Effectively function with a high work load and perform in a high stress environment without compromising quality of service and adhering to established cooking standards. - Responsible for maintaining cleanliness my assigned work/preparation areas and dishes. - Responsible for providing guidance to other team members in their assigned tasks such as food prep, hygiene, and cooking standards. - Highly skilled in preparing food in accordance with the highest of sanitation standards. Responsible for maintaining a high level of functional knowledge of assembling and serving trays in accordance to orders and health requirements. - Responsible for maintaining an in depth knowledge of an array of food types and their preparation times. Supervisor: Debra Laney (9104515118) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Food Service attendant at Sodexo Food Service
- Medical Receptionist at South Medical Staffing
- NCOIC, Operator Records and Licensing at U.S. Air Force
- Vehicle Trainer at U.S. Air Force
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Criminal Justice
I Really Had Enjoyed Myself While Working At As A Food Service Attendant.
- Food Service Attendant at SeaWorld
- Seaworld Orlando at
1 year at this Job
- High school or equivalent
ADDRESS The food service attendant position at Aquatica entails interacting with guests by greeting and 11315 Aries Drive providing excellent service, operating cash register for cash or credit card transactions, taking and filling food and drink orders (ensuring correct portions, temperatures, and proper plate presentations Orlando, Florida 32837 as well), restocking cold line (e.g. desserts, salads, sandwiches) and dry storage items (e.g. cups, United States of America plates), preparing and carrying vending trays in stadiums, selling food and beverages using cash transactions (if assigned to stadium area), keeping all assigned areas clean and sanitary (including emptying trash, sweeping, mopping, washing dishes, and detail cleaning), and performing other duties as assigned. PHONE
- Food Service Attendant at
- Cashier/Customer Service Associate at McDonald's
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Worked behind hot or cold food line and/or other food station configuration; to ensure food preparation, display and quality are available based on guest demand.
• Executed general food preparation as directed to include cutting vegetables, fruits and meats.
• Ensured correct portions are served at correct temperatures. Where applicable, ensure proper plate or food station presentation.
• Maintained a clean and organized work area by wiping down tables and chairs, sweeping, mopping, washing dishes, restocking of product and other general housekeeping duties.
• Provided excellent guest service to guests and ambassadors focusing on park guest service standards.
• Retained and applied diverse guest discount programs and park promotional pricing or packaging. Bags, Orlando, FL Supervisor - Valet Attendant
• Park and retrieve cars.
• Greet customers in a courteous manner.
• Manage the valet drive and valets.
• Communicates with customers and staff who have general inquiries about parking, parking locations, and customer service inquires.
• Organize vehicles.
• Manage parking area (barricades, directing traffic, calling cabs, and etc.)
• Hand out claim tickets.
• Manage keys.
• Accepts cash payments for valet services.
• Assist immediate team members with other duties as assigned. United Healthcare-Orlando FL Customer service
• Processing pharmacy claims.
• Fixing member health plans going over plan details such as benefits, co-payments,
• Taking a high call volume call.
• Advising member of alternative drugs.
• Data Entry.
• Taking Credit card payments for Premiums.
- Food Service Attendant at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Food service Attendant I prepare the food prep the lunch line and Serve .I also do cashier , cleaning, and I do stocking.
- Food Service Attendant at Hisd
- Home Health Care Aide at Ace - Ellent Healthcare Services
- Sercurity Guard at Andy Frain Services
- Housekeeping at Compass Group USA
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
A quick learner, a team player and a hard worker looking for opportunities with a quality restaurant to gain further experience in cooking and food preparation using skills gained in obtaining a Culinary Arts Certificate from the Los Angeles Trade Tech College. RESTAURANT RELATED EXPERIENCE: MARUGAME UDON RESTAURANT, Beverly Center, LA, August 2018 to Present Duties: Line cook, food service attendant, customer service, cashier
- Line cook, food service attendant, customer service, cashier at Los Angeles Trade Tech College
- Temporary fill at ACROBAT OUTSOURCING
- Waiter, Shift Coordinator, Cashier, Host at WARUNG SCHNITZEL RESTAURANT
10 months at this Job
Cashier Food Attendant Customer Service
- Food Service Attendant at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
- Youth Leader Volunteer at Arise Assembly of God
- Front End Supervisor at Ross Dress For Less
1 month at this Job
- Ministerial Leadership
- Forensic Science
- - High School Diploma
• Food preparation, transport & service.
• Customer Service - Interaction w/ health professional & patients.
• Train & mentor new staff.
• Participate in all safety, security & infection control programs & protocols.
• Additional tasks/duties as assigned.
- Senior Food Service Attendant at Ancora State Psychiatric Hospital
- Tax Accountant (College Internship) at Hoffler Smith
- Sales Associate at Champs Sports
at this Job
- Associate Degree - Business Administration/Finance
Worked as a substitute food service attendant and prepared meals, cooked meals, cleaned the kitchen, served meals, and worked as one of the cashiers.
- Food Service Attendant at Boston Public Schools- The James P. Timilty Middle School
- Food Service Attendant at Boston Public Schools
- Food Server at Hale House
- Home Health Aide at Multicultural Home Care
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Greet clients in a professional and courteous manner.
● Set up food areas prior to service and assist with preparing meals.
● Assemble and serve food for clients while ensuring both a fast and quality standard of service.
● Operate a three compartment dishwasher and properly store dishes once cleaned.
- Food Service Attendant at Youth Link
- Cashier at Family Dollar
- Breakfast Attendant at Youth Link
- Clerical Assistant Intern - Power at People Leadership Institute
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Basic Life Support/CPR Certificate
- Sales Certificate
- High School Diploma