I started as a Food Service Clerk. After about 6 months I was promoted to Food Service Specialist and are apart of the Food Service Sales management team in the Chicopee Ma Big Y. Responsible for ordering inventory for fresh foods frozen foods as well as supplies. Running the department when needed. Serving customers.
- Food Service Specialist at Big Y Foods
- Seafood Clerk at Big Y
- Line Cook at Doogans Deli
- Machine Tool Student at Chicopee Comprehensive High School
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Machine Tool Technology
- Some college
*Bakes, fries, braises, boils, simmer, steams and sautees as prescribed by Army production schedule. *That covers pretty much any type of food they'd serve in a mess hall. *Like a traditional sous chef or kitchen assistant * The food service specialist sets up serving lines, garnishes food items and ensures food protection *sanitation measures are followed both in the field and in the garrison. *They're also tasked with receiving and storing food items from suppliers, and performing general housekeeping duties. *In addition, food service specialists operate, maintain and clean field kitchen equipment and perform preventive maintenance on garrison and field kitchen equipment to keep the kitchen running and soldiers fed.
- food service specialist at Army National Guard
- Call Center Represenative at Results Company
- Call Center Representative at Alorica
- Crew Member at McDonald's
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Graduated boot camp on October 5, 2018 as a basically trained Marine.
● Graduated Marine Combat Training on November 13, 2018 as a basically trained rifleman.
● Graduated training at Fort Lee, VA in the food service specialist military occupational specialty field with a secret clearance. Important Details
● Must work around USMC reservist schedule as well as Taco Bell work schedule.
- Food Service Specialist at USMC
- Shift Supervisor at Taco Bell
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Marine expeditionary Unit Deployement, Good Conduct Ribbon, Overseas Deployment Medals, Food Service Specialist Diploma
- Food Service Specialist (92G) at United States Maine Corps
4 years at this Job
- Food Service Training course - Culinary
Baltimore, MD Grade Level: CPL
3381 - Food Service Specialist
Supervisor: Richard Zurowski (GYSGT) (443) 783-1795
Okay to contact supervisor: Yes
• Funding, receiving, purchasing, accounting and storage.
• Preparing fruits, vegetables, meats fish and poultry as well as baked goods.
• Quality control and assurance, making sure food is kept in sanitary in safe conditions.
• Keeping track if supply levels and conduction quality assurance and evaluations.
• Perform quality assurance surveillance if food service contracts.
• Cooking in the field out of the EFK (Expeditionary Field Kitchen) as well as the Galley.
- Food Service Specialist at 4th Combat Engineer Battalion H&S Co
- Patent Docket Coordinator at Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Security Officer - Part Time at Securitas Security Services
- Temporary Docketing Specialist Assignments at Arent Fox
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Handling & Nutrition
- Associate Degree - Computer Electronic Engineering Technician
• I am currently in the United States Marine Corps Reserve, I am required to work one weekend out of the month and 2 weeks out of the summer. As a 3381 Food Service Specialist my duties include preparing and serving meals for large quantity of groups.
- Food Service Specialist at USMC
- Earthwork at Black Gold Paving
9 months at this Job
- - Criminology (Law Enforcement)
- High School Diploma
ional Guard The food service specialist is primarily responsible for the preparation and service of food in field or garrison food service operations. JOB DUTIES. Bake, fry, braise, boil, simmer, steam and sauté as prescribed by Army recipes. Operate, maintain and clean field kitchen equipment.
- Food Service Specialist at Ohio Army Nat
- Forklift Operator / Machine Attendant at Johns Manville
- Unloader at UPS
- Unloader/Sorter at UPS
19 years, 9 months at this Job
I am a food service specialist it's a very fast paced environment. I cook alone for approximately 70 people three times a day. I make menus for each month, and write two separate grocery lists. I cook as well as clean up after myself and tend to anyone's needs they may have.
- Food service specialist at Easter seals Midwest
- Associate Teacher at Park Hill School District
- Housekeeper at Cedars of Liberty
- Flow Team Associate at Target
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Some college - Elementary Education
- High School Diploma
Responsible for the preparation and delivery of food under the supervision of the Food Service Team Manager or Leader in the cafeteria. Responsibilities included assisting cooks and kitchen staff with a variety of tasks to include serving food, cashier, cooking, arranging food on serving dishes, storing food, cleaning equipment, work areas and utensils. Inform management when supplies are low and when equipment is not working, TWIN OAKS VILLA ASSISTED LIVING-Charleston, SC 2008-2009
- Food Service Specialist at CHARLESTON COUNTY SCHOOLS FOOD SERVICE
- Caregiver/Medication Aide at Sweetgrass Village
- Caregiver/Medication Aide at Homecare
- Dietary Aide at CHARLESTON COUNTY SCHOOLS FOOD SERVICE
12 years, 7 months at this Job
• Maintained an upbeat and positive attitude centered around learning new abilities.
• Brought supplies, equipment and tools to work locations.
• Cleaned up work areas by collecting trash, storing tools and gathering extra materials.
• Used equipment such as [Description] in a safe and efficient manner. Food Service Specialist 08/2018 - Current
- Food Service Specialist at Master Steel
- Welder Helper at
- Cook at
7 months at this Job