Food Service Supervisor
- Food Service Supervisor at Trinity Services Group, Inc.
- Cashier at Dollar Tree
- Wal-Mart at Grocery / Retail
- Maxpack at Warehouse, Distribution
3 months at this Job
- High School - Math
703) 502-7003 A New Beginning is a highly intensive adult residential treatment program and detox facility located in Fairfax County, Virginia. As a Food Service Supervisor, I supervise the cooks with administering and managing food services in a treatment facility. I interview, select, and hire new employees. I oversee all aspects of supervision of four cooks and 2 lead cooks which includes: creating and maintaining the employee schedule, evaluating work performance of employees and provide training if needed, time and leave approval, and training employees with seasonal menu creations. I informally resolve grievances and complaints and notify my supervisor only if necessary. My job also consist of supervising meal preparation and serving for 90+ persons which includes staff and patients (approximately 200 quality meals per day), inventory management, ordering of food and kitchen utensils using the company's Procurement Card. I also order cleaning chemicals and supplies for the facility. Process all invoices in a timely manner. I correspond orally and in writing with CSB/ANB Office Managers on any issues or concerns with billing. I monitor and control all costs associated with kitchen operations. I prepare well- balanced meals responding to the dietary needs of the staff and patients. I inspect the kitchen and dining areas, kitchen utensils and equipment to ensure sanitary standards and temperature controls are met. I am responsible for maintaining health and safety standards, adherence to health department standards and state licensure requirements.
- Food Service Supervisor at A New Beginning(ANB)/Community Service Board (CSB), Fairfax County Government
- Chef/Food Service Supervisor at The Plough and the Stars
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Diploma/certificate - Hotel/Restaurant Management
- Bachelor's Degree in General Studies GPA: 3.5
Food service supervisor between my duty I have to make Schedule, task list, inventory, and make sure that even show up on time.
- YMCA food service supervisor at YMCA SNOW MOUNTAIN RANCH
9 months at this Job
Supervise and assist inmates with food preping and serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Granted with lead supervisor position, also serve safe certified.
- Food Service Supervisor at Trinity Food Service
- Trinity Food Service at
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Some college - Nursing
Supervise inmates on coordinating the activities associated with running a food service operation in a facility with one kitchen.
- FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR at Trinity Food Service Group/Aramark Food Service
- OUTREACH & ENROLLMENT COORDINATOR at Center for Family Health
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT/DATA ENTRY/ACCOUNTS PAYABLE at Stanton & Associates
- SCORE KEEPER at City of Jackson Recreation Dept
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Computer Applications
- - Medical Terminology and Basic Human Anatomy
- - Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
Food service supervisor - as a supervisor I took care of the day to day tasks of running the operations of the work place and assigning empolyeees to job tasks also keeping inventory and order product and customers happy.
- Food service supervisor at Sodexo Hospitality
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- 12 th
As a Food Service Supervisor, I handled incoming calls from policyholders, responding to inquiries, resolving problems and correcting policy errors. I also provided cashier service and helped customers with picking out merchandise.
➢ I managed a high-volume workload within a deadline-driven environment, with included speed, accuracy, and volume.
➢ I provided support to food service coordination, prepared monthly staffing schedules for room service staff, and supervisor the opening and closing of cafeteria and room service.
➢ I also accurately account for daily deposits and changes orders.
- Food Service Supervisor at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Diet Clerk at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Support Technician/Cystic Fibrosis Center at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Chief Presser at Professional Cleaners
12 years, 2 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical Assisting
- High School Diploma
The Food Service Supervisor is responsible for assisting in the successful operation of a dining service location and to help ensure client satisfaction. Duties of this position include supervising daily food production to ensure that standards of quality are being met consistently. The ideal candidate will have experience supervising multiple employees and have strong interpersonal and organizational skills. Preference may be given to candidates who possess an advanced degree in culinary arts or related field. This position requires standing, walking, and bending throughout the entire work day and the ability to lift, stack and maneuver objects that may weigh 30 to 50 pounds
- Food Service Supervisor at Butts County Jail
- Customer Service Representative at Curbside waste systems
- Account Manager at RENT A WHEEL
- Dispatcher/Human Resources/Administrator at Eighteen Logistics
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
2-21-2016 - Present Supervised cooks while preparing all meals for patients. Made sure that recipes were being followed. Did inventory and ordered all products. Ordered supplies and equipment when necessary. Prepared meals for three satellite locations. Worked at these locations, when needed. Met and passed all inspections. Interviewed and hired new staff. Did midyear and annual evaluations. Maintained a clean and productive work environment. WS-3 Food Service Supervisor
- WS-3 Food Service Supervisor at VA Medical Center
- Cook at Department of Veterans Affairs
- Institutional Food Steward Denver at sherrif Department
- Kitchen manager at
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school
TKC Holdings Company
Trinity Services Group
Food Service Supervisor
• Completes a daily menu , Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
• Assign correct temperatures to the different food dishes.
• Instruct inmate staff on the proper food quality preparations.
• Prepares of a variety of food items in accordance with production standards.
• Follows assigned facility cleaning and safety practices in all preparation.
- Food Service Supervisor at TKC Holdings Company Trinity Services Group
- Bellman and Valet at Sheraton Grand Wild Horse Pass
- Overnight Doorman/ Greeter at Sanctuary Resort and Spa on Camelback Mountain
- Bellman Dispatcher/ Bellman at Phoenician Resort and Spa
6 months at this Job
- Associate - Graphic Design