Federal Law Enforcement Officer, Correction Officer , Food Service Supervisor , Prison Swat , USMarine
- Food Service Supervisor at Dept of Justice
33 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Came on board as a temporary Food Service Supervisor, became a permanent Food Supervisor within three months. In less than two weeks of my training I was able to take total control of my galley directing food service workers, cooks, and portioning foods correctly. Once transferred to another galley I have been able to implement a better and more feasible and cost effective techniques in carrying out daily task by retraining the mindsets of cooks portioning out meals and some supervisor's ineffectual methods of running a galley, while lifting their spirits and giving them an assured confidence in their position, whilst keeping in mind the best interest of Goodwill and our client, the United States Navy.
- Food Service Supervisor at Goodwill Industries
- Fresh Bakery Technologist at Acosta Foods and Services
- District Area Bakery Fresh Coordinator at Supermarkets in the South Florida Region
- Coffee Shop Manager at De Romos Gourmet Market
10 months at this Job
- - Biblical Studies
Food Service Supervisor Coffeewood Correctional Center 2014 until present Supervises 28-40 male inmates, making sure that safety and sanitation requirements are met in the kitchen at all times. Teaches inmates how use a recipe card and change the quanity of food to met the population count. Currently make sure that a population of 1,011 inmates are fed three meals and day. Closely supervise to make sure special diets and allergy meals are prepared separate. First Aid and CPR certified. I currently teach a night time cooks and bakeshop class for inmates trying to get a apprenticeship certificate. Attend yearly training for the institution and all certificates updated. Interview and help orientate offenders when needed. Assist in the ordering of supplies from our warehouse. Responsible for daily inventory and making sure the correct data is put in for our production sheets during the day. Coordinate special functions for the facility using the Offenders in my class and using others in the kitchen as needed.
- Food Service Supervisor at Coffeewood Correctional Center
- Food Service Technician at Culpeper Juvenile Correctional Center
- Machine Operator at Klockner Pentaplast of America
- Warehouse Associate at Merchants Grocery Co
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - General
Federal Law Enforcement Officer , Correctional Officer, Food Service Supervisor in a Federal Prison. Responsible for providing nutritious and attractive meals for the inmate population.Primary responsibly is to provide supervision and instruction to inmate workers. Assigning the duties of cooks,butchers,bakers,vegetable preparation.Familiarizes all aspects of the Food Service operation that includes dining room,dish room and pots and pan sanitation practices.Involved in the compliance with the Standards of Food Service Operations. That are set by the American Correctional Assoc.,Bureau of Prisons Program Statements. Demonstate proper work practices and procedures.Responsible for the timely ordering and effecient use and control of equipment, supplies and meals.Coodinate the adjustments of inventory and storage capabilities. Provide counseling and evaluating work performance of all food service staff. Assures compliance with all Safety requirements. Set standards of quality and quantity work assignments.Specialise in the preparation of various types of prescribed Medical and Religious diets. Have knowledge of the Food and Drug Administration food and safety regulations. To ensure food is properly stored and prepared.
- Food Service Supervisor at Dept of Justice Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Food Service Supervisor at
33 years, 5 months at this Job
- Food Service Specialist - Food Service Technology
- Some college
Food service worker, Shift Supervisor , food prep, Kitchen / Back of house service, catering large events.
- Food Service Supervisor at Aramark at The University Of Akron
- Food Service Worker / Supervisor at Aramark at Palm Beach Atlantic University
- Overnight Stocker supervisor at MGI Corperation
- Construction Worker at J&R Basement Waterproofig
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Automotive Tech
Describing my position as a food service supervisor ,Start out I have to say bringing good food to the customer and giving them a safe clean place to eat it is always number one having a safe working environment for employees and analogy everyone as much as possible to always keep could morale among the employees.
- Food Service Supervisor at Sodexo
- Supervisor at KFC
- Crew Member/ Maintenance at McDonalds
5 years at this Job
- - Baic
Supervisor for Vending and Food Service operation for approx 2000 employees at Nissan NA engine mfg facilty .
- Food Service Supervisor at Aramark Refreshments
- AREA MANAGER at PERFORMANCE FOODSERVICE / LESTER
- Area Manager at PERFORMANCE FOOD SERVICE / LESTER
- General Manager at FAZOLI'S ITALIAN RESTAURANT
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school
Conduct head count to ensure that each inmate is present.
• Monitor conduct of inmates in housing units, or during work or recreational activities, according to established policies, regulations, and procedures, to prevent escape or violence.
• To keep daily logs of inmates activities and to conduct pod and bunk movements of inmates.
• To conduct pod searches and shakedown of cells.
• To maintain discipline and order among inmates.
• Inspect mail for the presence of contraband.
• Guard facility entrance and screen visitors.
• Maintain records of inmate's identification and their charges.
• Process or book convicted individuals into prison.
• Settle disputes between inmates
• Conduct fire, safety, and sanitation inspection.
• Provide to supervisor oral and written reports of the quality and quantity of work performed by inmates, inmate's disturbances and rule violations and unusual occurrences.
• Participate in job training and classes.
• Take inmates into custody and escort to locations, within and outside the facility, such as medical, courtroom, classes, and meeting with their lawyer.
• Serve meals, distribute commissary items, and dispense prescribed medication to inmates.
• Counsel inmates and respond to legitimate questions, concerns, and request.
• Drive passenger vehicles used to transport inmates to other institutions, courtrooms, hospitals and work sites.
• Use non-disciplinary tool and equipment such as a computer.
• Assign duties to inmates, providing instructions as needed.
• Issue clothes and other authorized items to inmates.
• Arrange daily schedules for inmates including library visits, work assignments, family visits, and counseling appointments.
• Settle disputes between inmates.
• Participate in required job training.
• Use weapons, handcuffs, and physical force to maintain discipline and order among inmates. Food service supervisor. . Oversees kitchen trustees and daily kitchen operations, * To order all food and chemicals for the facility . * To stay whitin the facility budget of 169000.00 + To maintain a good relationship with all my vendors .* To prepaire the of the month report for Chier Eugene Roberts and the County Mayor Micheal Nesbitt. * To maintain a good working relationship with my Jail administrator . * To comply with TCI rules and regulations . * uses Excel, word, and email . * maintains records required by TCI. * Answers inmated request . * Privides excellent Customer service. *
- Correctional Officer/Food service supervisor at Smith Co
- Education Assistant at Defeated Creek Elem. School
- Water Meter Reader at Cordell Hull Utility District
- Mono Braider Operator at Bentley Harris
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- - General Education
Prepare, assist, and instruct inmates and other team members in the preparation of a variety of food items in accordance with departmental work production standards, standardized recipes, and Institution work instructions. Handle production paperwork and sanitation paperwork essential to be in compliance with facility procedures. Responsible for ensuring the cleaning and maintenance of all food service equipment and work areas is completed; confirm proper safety and sanitation practices are being followed. Follow prescribed institution requirements in all preparation, oversight, and serving of correctional facility meals Follow assigned institution housekeeping and safety practices as instructed. Store food and supplies in accordance with instructions. Perform in high volume food production facilities preparing food for large groups. Ability to motivate and supervise inmates and team members to attain quality and quantity of food production in a correctional work environment. Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to exercise good judgment and tact Visiting Angels Homecare
- Food Service Supervisor at Trinity Service Group
- Inventory Specialist at Richmond County Board Of Education
- Certified Nursing Assistant at
- Nutrient Assistant at Richmond County Board Of Education
3 years at this Job
- Diploma - Technology
- - Nursing Assistant
Executive Chef and Supervisor of over 30-40 employees. Hire, train, and direct cooks/chefs, kitchen staff and front of house. Plan menu's, assure quality control, and minimize waste. Design all Menu's for Restaurant and other state facilities Restaurants. Prepare buffets and services for six conference centers in facility. Educated in Inventory, P & L Reports and Payroll. Performs Purchasing functions with food companies. Perform and oversee all Prep and Line Cooking. Traveled to other State Park facilities to re-establish proper day to day operations for their food service when needed.
- CHEF/FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR at Cacapon Resort State Park
- GM / EXECUTIVE CHEF at The Wheel House Restaurant
15 years at this Job
- - Business