Understand and comply with all state agency and compliance procedures * Provide food orders on a timely basis in accordance with agency purchasing policy * Exceeded all state health guidelines relating to sanitation and safety inspections * Working special events requiring food services support * Maintain accurate records of food disbursements, ordering, and stocking in accordance with SOA/USDA program requirements * Drove to the local food banks and pick up weekly donations and deliver them to passage House and Covenant house on a daily basis. * Driving company van to pick up Costco supplies daily
- Food Services Manager at Catholic social services
- Evening Chef/ Bull Cook at Peregrine Alaska LLC
- Line Cook/Banquet Chef at Embassy Suites
- Prep Supervisor at Benihana Japanese Steakhouse
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Diploma - Culinary Arts
Responsible for all aspects of patient food services. Directly leads kitchen staff on day to day operations of patient food services. Biggest accomplishment is a leader in creating a new select menu with a team of three dietitians and a chef. The creation of menu, training of all staff, creating new production sheets, training to all caregivers through out the facility was lead by myself with tremendous success. Customer Service and Patient Satisfaction was the ultimate goal, and all this has been achieved. Massive improvement in HCCAP Food Scores. Patient rounding team member also put into place with lots of success. Worked with a very professional, highly motivating team of caregivers. HCA corporation.
- Patient Food Services Manager at Tulane Medical Center
- Food Services Director at River Parishes Hospital
- Food Services Manager/Housekeeping/Laundry Manager at Twin Oaks Nursing Home
- Food Services Director at Red Cross
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Food Service Management
• Licensed food service manager- food prep, trained staff, responsible for opening & closing shop
• Experience working at the counter with exceptional customer service & problem solving abilities
• Open and close cash registers, perform cashier tasks, such as counting money and depositing profits
- Food Services Manager at Royal Bagel Bakery
- Receptionist/Keyholder at Bubbles Salon
- Women's Style Team Associate at Target
- Phonathon Caller at Washington College Phonathon
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Communicate with customers regarding orders, comments, and complaints Request and record customer orders, and compute bills using cash registers, multi counting machines, or pencil and paper Monitor and order supplies or food items and restock as necessary to maintain inventory
- Fast Food Services Manager at Taco Bell Long John Silver's
- Auto Body Painter at Auto De Pintura
- Clerical Warehouse Worker at Air compressors, Body saws, Buffing machines
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
Manage all food and beverage operations at the Allison Transmission's World Headquarters including 3 large multi-themed (5 different restaurant) cafeterias, in addition to all corporate catering and large parties. Oversee client relations and manage operations within company guidelines for P&L, safety, food safety and food service operations. Oversee on-site vending program. May 2011 to August 2015 - Left to help pull The Columbia Club out of trouble March 2016 - Returned to AFV
- Food Services Manager at AFV at Allison Transmission
- Banquet/Member Event Service Manager at THE COLUMBIA CLUB
- Banquet/Member Event Service Manager at The Columbia Club
- Director, Food and Beverage at Indiana Downs
3 years at this Job
- Associate - Culinary Arts
• Responsible for managing 18 employees and both front and back of house operations for the Warner Bros. Studio Plaza Café averaging $6,000 daily revenue.
• Developed standard operating procedures for both Viacom and Nickelodeon staff to ensure both locations operated as one unit and had consistent appearance and coverage.
• Managed Viacom's daily Craft Services and the 16 onsite coffee/pantry stations as well as 4 employees.
• Managed Nickelodeon's H & S Café front and back of house and the 8 onsite pantry stations.
• Managed 7 employees and met regularly with onsite client, staff and guests to ensure client needs were being met.
• Maintained safety program to ensure consistent employee training and workplace safety regulations were met.
• Evaluate employee performance and managed the budgets of each location.
• Developed and implemented standard operating procedures for both Viacom and Nickelodeon staff to ensure both locations operated as one unit and had consistent coverage.
- Food Services Manager at Guckenheimer - Warner Bros. Studio Plaza Café, Viacom and Nickelodeon
- Administrative Assisstant/Cafe Manager at Bon Appetit Management Company
- Washington, D.C. (Compiled) at Please see Description below of jobs/titles held
- Catering and Coffee Cart Manager at Bon Appetit Management Company
2 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General Studies
Manage and supervise staff of 3. Prepare breakfast and lunch for elementary and early education center (approximately 1100 meals per day). Order, inventory, rotate and stock food, paper and chemical materials for kitchen operations. Enter and record meals served daily. Schedule workers to optimize labor. Data entry. Customer service.
- Food Services Manager at Los Angeles Unified School District
- Open and Close Technician at HQ Aero Management Inc
- Quality Control Supervisor at Aquaure Hydration Companies
- Line Cook at Desert Museum
2 years, 6 months at this Job
• Organization and planning of daily food production
• Synchronizing inventory replenishment
• Supervision and training of staff
• Customer service and implementation of promotions
• Managing all aspects of making tasty food
- Food Services Manager at Maverik
- Computer Sales & Repair at RJM PC, Inc
- Computer Sales & Repair / Customer Service at Office Depot
- Executive Assistant / Office Manager at ACT of Communication
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Liberal Arts
Responsibilities Food ordering creating menus for all dietary need over seeing 8 locations following DOH standards and agency's requirements over seeing serving 1.500 meals daily Accomplishments same money on food cost Created high quality events Created a good team of cooks Skills Used All of the culinary skills
- Food Services Manager at Odyssey House
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school - science
● Supervised, trained and scheduled all kitchen staff
● Responsible for accounting of all food and supply cost
● ServSafe licensed operations manager
- Food Services Manager at Canal Park Lodge
- Enrollment & Eligibility at United Healthcare
- Family Liaison at Duluth Area YMCA
- Promise Fellow & Volunteer Coordinator at AmeriCorps
10 months at this Job
- Master of Public Policy - Public Policy