Served as the Operation Food Services Manager to the largest Army directed dining facility. Managed over 150 employees with all food service operations to include sanitation, safety and the health of food production.
- Operation Food Services Manager at Cantu Services Inc
- Army G-4 Senior Enlisted Culinary Manager at Army
- Garrison Senior Enlisted Advisor at 25th Infantry Division
- Serves as the Chief Culinary Instructor Writer at Joint Culinary Center of Excellence
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master's - Education
- BS - Psychology
- Associates of GS - Accounting
• Orchestrate all kitchen services, menu planning, ordering, budget reveiw, scheduling, HR functionary, and direct concierge services for Residents, work in concert with Dietician.
• Certified Dietary Manager's certification under way, expect completion in 2020.
• Observed several methods and practiced meal delivery services at several accounts
- Dietary Food Services Manager at Healthcare Services Group
- Cook at Trilogy Health Services
- at Lowes Home Improvement
- Co-Founder-Owner - Operator at JaynRoss Creations, LLC
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Culinary Arts
- BS - Marketing Management
Managed three departments under Food Services, managed a Cafeteria and coffee shop, purchased food and supplies, maintain equipment, paid invoices, hired new Caregivers, gave department orientation and facilitated staff meetings.
• Designed and implemented an updated patient and cafeteria menu.
• Redesigned department positions to save labor and budget cuts.
• Updated department policies and procedures.
• Mentored new Leads and Dietetic Interns.
- Food Services Manager at Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cafeteria Supervisor at PeaceHealth Riverbend
5 years at this Job
Annual Sales Volume: $27.1 Million
• Leader in the #3 highest volume sales unit for food services department company-wide.
• Trained Cafe managers, supervisors and assistants. Cross trained staff members to control labor costs.
• Created alcoholic beverage menus that were implemented company-wide.
• Integral in GM training for store opening activities. Inclusive of: hiring new staff, training, required licensures, Dept of Health inspections, quarterly budgeting and collaborating with department managers on all club activities for over 10K members.
- Food Services Manager at Lifetime Athletics
- Operations Manager at Wasabi
- Operations Manager at Tom Colicchio & Co
- Multi-Unit General Manager / Corporate Trainer at CHOP'T Creative Salad Co
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Culinary Arts
- Associates of Science - Hospitality Management
• Responsible for the daily operations of the Creamery Store including human resources management, inventory control, facilities and equipment maintenance, food safety and sanitation, and cash control.
• Work closely with Housing and Foods Purchasing department to establish purchasing basic supplies and products for the Creamery.
• Assisted with implementing and utilizing the Food Pro software at the Creamery.
• Completely revamped and improved inventory procedures and counting practices in conjunction with the Creamery Business Manager.
• Manage all aspects of the Creamery E-Commerce business; Developed a separate business entity of the Creamery along with developing a separate shipping warehouse and shipping staff.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint as well as Micros POS systems.
- Food Services Manager at Penn State Creamery
- Food Services Manager at Penn State Food Services
- Store Manager at Dollar Tree Stores Incorporated
- Store Manager at Rite Aid Corporation
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Psychology
Understand and comply with all state agency and compliance procedures * Provide food orders on a timely basis in accordance with agency purchasing policy * Exceeded all state health guidelines relating to sanitation and safety inspections * Working special events requiring food services support * Maintain accurate records of food disbursements, ordering, and stocking in accordance with SOA/USDA program requirements * Drove to the local food banks and pick up weekly donations and deliver them to passage House and Covenant house on a daily basis. * Driving company van to pick up Costco supplies daily
Understand and comply with all state agency and compliance procedures
* Provide food orders on a timely basis in accordance with agency purchasing policy
* Exceeded all state health guidelines relating to sanitation and safety inspections
* Working special events requiring food services support
* Maintain accurate records of food disbursements, ordering, and stocking in accordance with SOA/USDA program requirements
* Drove to the local food banks and pick up weekly donations and deliver them to passage House and Covenant house on a daily basis.
* Driving company van to pick up Costco supplies daily
- Food Services Manager at Catholic social services
- Evening Chef/ Bull Cook at Peregrine Alaska LLC
- Line Cook/Banquet Chef at Embassy Suites
- Prep Supervisor at Benihana Japanese Steakhouse
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Diploma - Culinary Arts
• Licensed food service manager- food prep, trained staff, responsible for opening & closing shop
• Experience working at the counter with exceptional customer service & problem solving abilities
• Open and close cash registers, perform cashier tasks, such as counting money and depositing profits
- Food Services Manager at Royal Bagel Bakery
- Receptionist/Keyholder at Bubbles Salon
- Women's Style Team Associate at Target
- Phonathon Caller at Washington College Phonathon
2 years, 5 months at this Job
Food Services Manager Responsibilities ♦ Manage and oversee the overall Center food preparation activities to include cafeteria, student lounge, snack bar, and dining room management for a 400 person residential training center ♦ Ensures quality control, such as HACCP, along with ensuring compliance to applicable state and local health department guidelines as they apply to food service operation for food handling, preparation, serving and sanitation ♦ Plans menus, coordinates food purchases and manages food service budget of $56,000 per month ♦ Oversees food preparation for special functions, center catering and meeting/ event planning and set up on and off center ♦ Mange student interns through work based learning and student employees ♦ Effectively motivate, empower and require staff to perform their job responsibilities. ♦ Provide supplemental training for new and current employees ♦ Point of contact and center chairperson for the center HEALS Program (Healthy Eating, Active Lifestyle ) committee Culinary Arts Instructor Responsibilities ♦ Maintain students' progress through electronic cetrix ETAR system ♦ Instill the basic culinary skills needed to enter the industry; soups, stock, basic knife skills, safety and sanitation, along with certifying students in serv safe ♦ Liaison between local businesses and restaurants to partner with Job Corp and students in our work based learning program ♦ Developed articulation program with a local collage to offer our graduating students credits towards their culinary degree, based on what they learned in Job Corp ♦ Weekly purchasing requisitions, that included purchasing for student practical's, catering and the student ran restaurant ♦ Catering all center events including graduation, center parties and program ♦ Created and planned the operations for the student ran restaurant (Café 87) ♦ Center event planning The Walker Theatre Vice President of Event Management ♦ Oversee the day to day operations of the historic Madame Walker Theatre ♦ Maintaining good relationships with vendor, customers, and other local business as we solicit these businesses for sponsorship ♦ Maintain good relationship with our preferred caterers and event planners ♦ Actively soliciting customer for sales, rental, theatre use, financial support ♦ Create marketing plan for all upcoming events in social media, radio and print, creating concepts to drive sales ♦ Creating and monitoring the budget for events, building facilities, maintenance, and technical needs ♦ Handling the financial reports, transaction reports, safe and register balances, and cash audits. Responsible for invoice payments and supply orders such as liquor, and other bar supplies, along with ordering for the kitchen ♦ Responsible for Human Resource duties, including but not limited to hiring and discharging employees, payroll, unemployment, and employee verification ♦ Over all aspects of security, and IMPD ♦ Hiring and booking of live entertainment such as band and Dj's Echelon Restaurant Operations/ FOH Manger/ Catering Manager ♦ Oversee the day to day operations of the restaurant, lounge and night club ♦ Maintaining good relationships with vendor, customers, and other local business ♦ Club marketing through social media, radio and print, creating concepts to drive sales ♦ Handling the financial reports, transaction reports, safe and register balances, and cash audits. Responsible for invoice payments and supply orders such as liquor, and other bar supplies, along with ordering for the kitchen ♦ Responsible for light Human Resource duties, including but not limited to hiring and discharging employees, payroll, unemployment, and employee verification ♦ Over all aspects of security, and IMPD ♦ Hiring and booking of live entertainment such as band and Dj's ♦ Booking of all parties, matinees and VIP events ♦ Manage the kitchen and Catering staff ♦ Chef ♦ Exceeded company sales and service goal by 10% on average
- Food Services Manager /Culinary Arts Instructor at Atterbury Job Corp
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associates of Science in Culinary Arts - Culinary Arts
Manage inventory in kitchen and store room. Also, in the residential cottages on campus to ensure everything is needed for the youth. Oversea food preparation, portion sizes and overall food presentation. Inspect supplies and equipment and all work areas. Pack food according to menu for dinner in youth cottages. Cook dinner meals for youth on campus when needed. Ensure all food is with- in the child nutrition guidelines. Also keeping track of all USDA information.
- Food Services Manager at United Methodist Family Services
- Business Manager/Administrative Assistant at AARMS LLC
- Cafe Associate at University of Richmond
- aide/Cook at Autumn Care Dietary
4 years, 4 months at this Job
Duties Include: Supervise, coordinate, and evaluate work of all foodservice employees, in preparing and serving food, and cleaning facilities. Catering included. Involved in planning and budgeting to manage a cost effective program. Forecast and plan the purchase of food, supplies and equipment. Maintain required records including food production, inventory, expense, meal counts, and personnel records. Managed food cost budget for five onsite cottages that housed up to twenty individuals, and five offsite houses. Implemented and organized food service standards to meet Jefferson County Board of Education regulations, which resulted in reimbursements up to $ 96,000 per year for the non-profit organization. Trained all Youth Counselor staff on basic culinary, food safety and sanitation skills. Conducted monthly food safety classes for all staff.
- Food Services Manager at Maryhurst Inc
- Sous Chef/Line Cook at PF Chang's Chinese Bistro
- Line Cook at Bravo Cucina Italiana
- Admissions Manager at Compass Educational Holdings
11 years, 8 months at this Job