Food Distribution Operations Assistant manager Ordered and received supplies, communicate with vendors for any discrepancies in product Supervised the production and delivery of final product to their destination. Assisted the completion of all daily food safety checklists and proper food handling, FIFO Confidently handled customers complaints, concerns & service issues. Handled all administrative duties, paperwork & cash handling policies. Maintained immaculate cleanliness & perfect organization of all areas. Coached employees to provide consistent execution & exemplary service
- Food Services Manager at Mzyumyumzkitchen
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTIVE at Harry's Shoes
- RECEPTIONIST at Shepher Distributors
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at Boatswain & Associates LLC
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT, FINANCE, AND ACCOUNTING
• Responsible for the daily operations of the Creamery Store including human resources management, inventory control, facilities and equipment maintenance, food safety and sanitation, and cash control.
• Work closely with Housing and Foods Purchasing department to establish purchasing basic supplies and products for the Creamery.
• Assisted with implementing and utilizing the Food Pro software at the Creamery.
• Completely revamped and improved inventory procedures and counting practices in conjunction with the Creamery Business Manager.
• Manage all aspects of the Creamery E-Commerce business; Developed a separate business entity of the Creamery along with developing a separate shipping warehouse and shipping staff.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint as well as Micros POS systems.
- Food Services Manager II at Penn State Creamery
- Food Service Manager I at Penn State Food Services
- Store Manager at Dollar Tree Stores Incorporated
- Store Manager at Rite Aid Corporation
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - Psychology
Managing Deli, and Food Services Departments
- Food Services Manager at Price Chopper
- Assistant Deli Manager at Price Chopper
- Assistant Deli Manager at Price Chopper
- Night Supervisor at Price Chopper Hubbard Ave
1 year at this Job
• Organization and planning of daily food production
• Synchronizing inventory replenishment
• Supervision and training of staff
• Customer service and implementation of promotions
• Managing all aspects of making tasty food
- Food Services Manager at Maverik
- Computer Sales & Repair at RJM PC, Inc
- Computer Sales & Repair / Customer Service at Office Depot
- Executive Assistant / Office Manager at ACT of Communication
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Liberal Arts
• Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
• Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
• Oversee activities directly related to making products or providing services.
• Perform sales floor work, such as greeting or assisting customers, stocking shelves, or taking inventory.
- Fast Food Services Manager at Golden Chick
- Marketing Manager at Chipotle
- Contact Center Specialist at Time Warner
- Front Desk Clerk at PHT
2 years, 9 months at this Job
• Manage the inventory and order food and beverages, equipment, and supplies
• Oversee food preparation, portion sizes, and the overall presentation of food
• Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas
• Ensure employees comply with health and food safety standards and regulations
• Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality or service
• Schedule staff hours and assign duties making sure that enough workers are present to cover each shift
• Maintain budgets and payroll records and review financial transactions
• Establish standards for personnel performance and customer service
- Food Services Manager at PriceChopper, MA
- Security Officer at ADESA
- Forklift Driver at Poland Springs
- Forklift Driver at Electronic Recycling Incorporated (ERI)
2 years at this Job
- Associates - MicroComputer Support Specialist
Responsible for the daily operation of kitchen and establishment requirements that are to be kept up to date. Responsible for the quality of service which food is served and prepared.
- Food Services Manager at La Familia Del Paso, Kitchen
- Shift Manager/Food Services Manager at Sonic Drive In
- Phlebotomy Technician at East Medical Clinic
- Caregiver/Personal Assistant at Wonder World LLC
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Responsibilities Oversee the preparation and service of breakfast and lunch meals for students, faculty and administrators and visitors, flowing department and district policies. Responsible for monthly inventory control, weekly ordering of food, paper and operating supplies, invoice reconciliation, make daily bank deposits, data entry, interview process, inspection of work station, proficient in training and create a good team work, create and handle employee schedules, proficient in office equipment. Skills Used I have been working in the area of food service for over 15 years.
- Food Services Manager at McAllen ISD
- Assistant Manager at McDonalds Restaurant
- Carpenter at Garza's Remodeling
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Technology Management
- Associates of Applied Science - Technology Management
· Menu/meal planning and nutritional information calculation · Develop and cost standardized quantity cooking recipes for menu improvement · Ordering, inventory, vendor relations and account management · Manage, delegate and perform quality control for daily prep list · Knowledgeable of and enforce regulations of NSLP, SBP and FFVP programs · Supervise cooking and lead meal service and ensure correct portioning · Contribute to and enforce Local Wellness Policy standards and goals · Oversee and organize food transportation staff · Develop a training program and train staff in civil rights, food safety, reimbursement qualifications, scratch quantity cooking and other USDA requirements · Develop and enforce use of temperature, inventory, discard, delivery and production logs · Develop a Food Safety Plan and ensure HACCP and SOPs are followed diligently · Follow federal procurement guidelines for child nutrition programs · Communicate menu to students in a creative and effective manner · Conduct taste tests and quarterly student feedback surveys
- Food Services Manager at Hawai'i Academy of Arts and Science
- Kombucha Processor at Big Island Booch Kombucha
- Grill Cook at Top Dog
- Shift Production Manager at DOUGHNUT DOLLY
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- B.A. - Anthropology, Peace and Conflict Studies - Human Rights
Managed & Supervised Kitchen and Housekeeping Departments; including scheduling, hiring, terminations, discipline and annual reviews - Completed scheduling, menu planning, budgeting, ordering, record keeping, reports and contracts. - Developed, implemented and kept food safety and sanitation training program up-to-date for all campus personnel - Established an annual Juneteenth Celebration Event to promote cultural sensitivity and awareness for the residents and staff - Updated and improved procedures and forms for the USDA School meal programs - Successfully completed USDA Administrative Reviews for School Meal Programs - Successfully completed menu certification for the Healthy Hunger-free Kids Act - Implemented a 12 week cyclical menu planning system - Planned and coordinated numerous campus-wide events During this 12 month gap I worked for a temp agency. I had brief employment assignments with The City of Shawano Police Department and Deluxe Plastics in Clintonville as a receptionist.
- Food Services Manager at Lutheran Social Services
- Project Manager at Shawano And Menominee Counties Heritage Tourism Council
- Food Production Assistant/Food Service Worker at State of Wisconsin, Mendota Mental Health Institute
17 years at this Job
- None - Political Science
- - College Prep