• worked as Senior Footwear designer.
• designed all the core line styles.
• sample developments
• trips to china and south korea
- Head Footwear Designer at VLADO Footwear
8 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Illustration
Design lead on design team and marketing, responsible for a Go-to market walking Advance Design specific footwear. Focused on a design solution that promotes a smoother walking gait. Managed the visual and performance ethos of the upcoming walking Footwear Designer performance category. 2018 - Present Created advanced footwear concepts for hiking, watersports, and lifestyle with a focus on designing a modular footwear solution for KEEN fans. Provide disruptive and technical advanced design concepts for KEEN inline team with tech packs for future development. Collaborated with KEEN product/design team to create and develop innovative and performance driven trail running footwear. Focused on creating 3D model visuals for outsole concepts.
- Footwear Designer at KEEN Footwear
- Innovation Designer at Fuerst Innovation Lab
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Health Sciences
Lead footwear designer for the launch of a women’s sneaker brand by East Lion Corp. Responsible for product, color and material design of 70 sneakers in 60 months. Required monthly Asia travel for development, trend reporting and product line strategy.
Lead footwear designer for the launch of a women’s sneaker brand by East Lion Corp.
Responsible for product, color and material design of 70 sneakers in 60 months.
Required monthly Asia travel for development, trend reporting and product line strategy.
- Lead Footwear Designer at East Lion Corp
- Designer at GAME SEVEN MARKETING
- Designer at Nike
- Designer at Nike
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Industrial Design
• Work with Senior Designer to design trend focused footwear under Zodiac and Libra
• Render detailed computer aided designs and hand sketch for brands under management
• Assist in specifications of patterns, materials, ornamentations and outsoles for each brand per season
• Research latest style and trend data and incorporate into product design
• Partner with Product Development team to ensure product supports both brand's essence
• Assist private label team with sketching, color ups and fit corrections
- Footwear Designer at Caleres Inc
- Footwear Designer at BCNY International
- Assistant Footwear Designer at BCNY International
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Accessories Design
Freelance Designed five prototype samples for the Magic Tradeshow exhibition, including two designs that went into full production run. Daily tasks consisted of tech packs, cad sketching, and colorist schematics for designs. Hand sketched rough drafts, and sourced materials. Conducted footwear measurements, line sheets, and graphic design work. Constant communication with overseas manufacturers. Uploaded production merchandise imagery for e-commerce site.
- Footwear Designer at Passhion, Inc
- Footwear Designer at Cape Robbin Inc
- Footwear Apprenticeship at No_One System, Venice Beach, California
- Assistant Footwear Designer at Joy and Mario Footwear
3 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts degree
- Master - Innovation Course
• Assist Head Designer in product development
• Research latest trends in colors, materials, uppers, and constructions for footwear category
• Create technical sketches and CADs (626) 988-3424
• Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• Complete technical package with trim, material, upper, and construction details
• Coordinate new development samples
• Communicate with oversea sample room and technician to follow up [email protected] with new launches and initial samples
• Responsible for customer SMU projects
• Support sales and marketing teams with graphic design when needed
• Able to work under tight deadlines and pressure
• Able to multi-task
- Junior Footwear Designer at CAPE ROBBIN INC
8 months at this Job
Successfully manage, design and coordinate all footwear design projects from concept through completion. Work closely with clients to create vision, conceive designs, meet deadlines and requirements. Effectively communicate with buyers, vendors and sales teams. Travel to Europe, Latin America and Asia to shop the market for new development ideas, materials and prints. Work with vendors one on one creating lasts and grading standards to assure footwear fit. Assist the production team with price negotiations. Customers (past and current): Via Spiga, Aerosoles, Nine West, Bandolino, Bsteps (dance shoes), Famolare, EuroSoft, H&Co, Randa Accessories (Jessica Simpson Slippers) and White Line (athletic and canvas program).
• Successfully launched a footwear division sold exclusively at all Liverpool Department stores (Mexico) which now has sales over 1 million US Dollars a year.
• Provided proposal and design concepts for multiple clients under extremely tight deadlines.
• Established trusting relationships with vendors, designers and upper management.
- FREELANCE FOOTWEAR DESIGNER at CG DESIGN GROUP LLC
- DESIGN DIRECTOR at MID TIER DIVISION
- SENIOR DESIGNER at ES ORIGINALS
- SENIOR DESIGNER at PRIVATE LABEL
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Production Management
- ASSOCIATES - APPLIED SCIENCES
Completed tech packs for shoe manufacturer - Interviewed the public for feedback on color palettes and designs
• Drafted sketches and renderings to showcase various shoe designs
• Utilized various computer software systems to render shoe in 2D and 3D formats
• Collaborated with design team to create compelling designs
• Proactively researched market trends and styles
Completed tech packs for shoe manufacturer
- Interviewed the public for feedback on color palettes and designs
- Footwear Designer at She Athletics
- Bartender/Server at Saguaro Scottsdale Resort
- Executive Board at Delta Tau Delta Fraternity
- Retail Associate at Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Environmental Design
Focused on Adult Footwear, from design, testing, and production through quoting to delivery.
• Worked with suppliers, customers and our US military coordinators and sales team.
• Responsible for coordinating communication with different departments. Assured updates and resolved difficulties in a timely fashion with suppliers and the main office.
• Negotiated prices with suppliers to fulfill or exceed the buyer requirements.
• Guided a team to handle development, production, and daily order processing activities from samples approval through to order placement, including production and shipment schedules.
• Ensured that suppliers complied with each buyer policy and monitored quality control before shipping.
• Updated the system regarding purchase orders and shipping schedules to keep uniformity in data.
• Worked with QC for production inspection and issue resolution.
- Footwear Designer at SHU WERX
- Volunteer at Pacific Battleship Center
- Footwear Design Consultant at DWPelsue Design Inc
- Storyboard Artist at Tolling Bell Films
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Industrial Design, Animation, CGI, Wavefront
Collaboratively work with clients to design and develop footwear from ideation to production by means of CADs, Tech Packs, Spec Sheets, and as well as blueprint revisions.
- Footwear Designer/Developer at Northstar Sourcing, LLC
- Design Intern at Northstar Sourcing, LLC
- Media Assistant at Sovereign Grace Church
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Design