Youth footwear designer for Run, Train, Sportstyle, and Basketball categories. Includes grade school through infant. Responsible for seasonal youth designs and category color. Special focus on girls specific designs, sportstyle product, and color/material selection. Includes cross category work for adults teams such as Sportstyle, Performance, and Training. Has also participated in multiple factory trips to Asia and was named Footwear MVP for Q4.
- Footwear Designer I at Under Armour, Inc
- Associate Footwear Designer at Under Armour, Inc
- Footwear Design Intern at Timberland
- Footwear Design Intern at Collective Brands
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Industrial Design
* Applied market research, trend insight, and knowledge to interpret product briefs to select materials. * Generated unique shoe collections, design sketches created by hand and using CAD software, and worked on Tech Packs and Blueprints. * Attended high-profile trade shows to assess fashion trends and inform the next-season analysis. * Sought for technical savvy in managing the personal website, as well as shoes/accessories preparation for portfolio. * Run a well-received Instagram account showcasing unique footwear designs (5K followers).
- Freelance Footwear Designer at Kate Milsh
- Footwear Designer, 3D Shoe Designer at BELWEST
- Footwear and Accessories Designer at MEGATOP
- Junior Footwear Designer at SIVELGA
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Footwear Design - Design
* Prepare, developed and designed conceptual drawings to support new customer acquisition * Approved design solutions for fabrication departments * Sought development opportunities and continuously learn * Partnered with fabricators and sales to deliver strategic design solutions. * Stay current with latest trends in commercial and professional environments.
- Footwear Designer at CAC - CALLINGALLCREATORS
- Freelance Footwear Designer at DIANNE HALLOWAY LLC
- Contracted Industrial Designer at Metaphor Design
- PROJECTS, PADT, Freelance Product Designer at Phoenix Analysis & Design Technologies
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor(s - Industrial Design, Design & Mass &Visual Communications
• Analyze trend forecasts and draw up specification sheets for footwear and small leather goods
• Design women’s footwear and constructions while coordinating specifications with factories
- Freelance Footwear Designer at Christina Major Inc.
- Customer Service / Product Specialist Lead at Kaufmann Mercantile
- Showroom Manager at Eveden Inc
- Sales Associate, In Store Customer Service at La Perla
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accessories Design
- A.S. degree - Liberal Arts A.S
New York, NY
• Support the needs of a luxury brand by providing mood inspiration for the season, material sourcing, ideation sketches, CADs, spec sheets Email and tech packs in a fast-paced environment [email protected]
• Actively participate in technical fit meetings, record and submit fit comments and pattern corrections to the overseas development team
• Partner with apparel and handbag teams to strengthen the brand integrity by coordinating themes, hardware and prints Online Portfolio www.coroflot.com/bryanpettus Footwear Design Consultant Oct 2017 - Jan 2018 Ariana Bohling Brooklyn, NY
• Provided luxury client with trend research, concept design, material sourcing for key accounts, Steve Madden and Betsy Johnson
• Created accurate tech packs and detailed spec sheets for overseas factories and lead sample development follow-up with daily email
- Associate Footwear Designer at Karl Lagerfeld Paris
3 months at this Job
- Master in Shoe and Bag Collection Design - Fusion Accessories Group
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Industrial Design - Womenʼs Shoe Designer
responsible for tech packs, colorways & materials, research, providing concepts, working alongside marketing & development (athletes as well) to produce great product(s).
- Footwear Designer at REEBOK adidas
- Associate Designer at The Children's Place
- Intern at FILA
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Industrial Design
at this Job
- Diploma - Footwear
- Senior Footwear Designer at STUDIO TARGUS
- Designer and Brand Consultant at HANNI_ STUDIO
- Lead Girl's Juniors Footwear Designer at SKECHERS USA, INC
- Product Designer at
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Design - business
Responsible for direct correlation with clients to achieve their design ideology in full detail.
● Hand making shoes in detail samples for client.
● Interpret or conceptualize the design to actual product.
● Consult customer on business direction and structure dependent on style and cost of shoe.
● Advise client on cost of shoe based on materials and construction.
● Personally in charge of making samples for the client/company going to production.
- Footwear Designer/Artisan at Brooklyn Shoe Space
- Sr. Product Manager/Footwear Designer at Interaxis Sourcing Inc
- Managing Owner at Saladino Shoes
- Designer / Managing Owner (Wholesale)-Boys High end Outfits at Saladino Shoes
1 year at this Job
- A.A.S. - Accessories Design
- A.A.S. - Communications
● Collaborate with design team to execute concepts in 3D
● Design 3D conceptual footwear in various colorways with different materials
● Create 3D models for rapid prototyping and visualization
● Developed 3D pipeline for the Visualization team for design integration
● Daily communication with Adidas development team on daily footwear tracking
● Coordinated footwear samples
- 3D Footwear Designer at YEEZY APPAREL LLC
- 3D Footwear Modeler at Vans a Division of VF Outdoor
- 3D Footwear Modeler/3D Visualization Artist at Skechers USA
- Senior Modeler/3D Artist at Hammerhead Production
1 year at this Job