Produce and distribute reports with data compiled from diverse sources. Conduct Enterprise Resource Planning using innovative and quantitative analysis techniques.
Key Competencies: Cross Functional Data Compilation, Trend Analysis, Demand Forecasting, Variables Analysis
Produced demand forecasts with 94+% accuracy
● Aggregated compilations of 1- 45 call types across 3-6 contact centers for 3 cross-functional business units
● Applied Trend Analysis to determine initial base for incoming demand predictions
● Analyzed variables such as call volume, average handle time, staffing shrinkage, and attrition
● Factored in various anomalies such as severe weather, technical outages, new call centers, and tenure of agents Staffing Planner: Acted as Gatekeeper for new hires and cross-training while maintaining reliable multi-center, multi-queue staffing levels for varying business unit operating hours. Key Competencies: Workforce, Data Analysis, Facilitation, Hiring Plans, Variables Analysis, Staffing, Forecasting Achieve Customer Service Level goals consistently while adhering to cost control parameters
● Forecasted Workforce requirements for each queue's headcount needs/FTE requirements
● Analyzed variables attained from metric reports to determine call type staffing distribution
● Applied each center's attrition/turnover rate and agent group's threshold percentage to orchestrate training classes and authorize promotions
● Conducted weekly staffing meetings to propose and approve and execute hiring plans Reporting Analyst - Exclusive Accountabilities/Ownerships: Analyzed call volume, AHT and effects of other drivers on objectives and service level goals. Produced and analyzed Key Performance Indicators and identified specific deficiencies to achieve service level improvements. Recommended and initiated process improvements. Key Competencies: MS Access, Salesforce, NBTS, Data Analysis, Reporting, Auditing, Reconciliation, Excel, Modelling Produced prime data source for Greyhound's Call Center Operations corporate budget planning and Greyhound National Business Review
● Completed in-depth Period Report worksheet from reliable data sources: MS Access, Salesforce, NBTS
● Audited and reconciled invoices received from offshore vendors with Invoice Accrual
● Created model Excel worksheets and templates delivering accuracy through synthesizing derivatives, complex formulas, conditional formatting, filters, graphs, referencing, vertical lookup, and Pivot Tables Key Competencies: MS Access, Reporting, Modelling, Template Creation, Data Analysis, Key Performance Indicators Served as subject matter expert in development and implementation of enhanced analysis and reporting models
● Confirmed all data in Access is 100% complete and maintaining data integrity
● Created model Excel worksheets and templates
● Delivered ad hoc, daily, weekly, monthly, and period reports to VP, Customer Service Director, and Workforce Manager Key Competencies: Formatting, Modifications, Template Creation, Excel, Continuous Process Improvement, Best Practices Identified and addressed areas for continuous improvement in data analysis and reporting
● Reviewed and monitored department processes and procedures
● Researched and applied best practices
● Created and modified format and compatibility in exclusive templates for all reports due to new/various system data sources
● Merged new center inclusions and deletions as requested by senior management Traffic Analyst: Managed 3-6 centers with 200 - 600+ multi-skilled agents. Trained and mentored call center WFM teams in fluid BPO environment with keen attention to Real Time Adherence. Key Competencies: Staffing, Supervision, Management, Real Time Monitoring, Troubleshooting, Cost Management Decreased overall costs while achieving service level goals
● Monitored real time intra-day staffing and activity for multiple business units and identified impacting variables
● Authorized off-phone activity and reduced staff with downtime or increased with extra hours
● Troubleshot and resolved unplanned technical outage issues or escalated to IT authorities Key Competencies: Modelling, Modification, Routing, Skilling Matrix, Coaching, Goal Setting Coached overall improvement of team performance and achievement of service level goals
● Consulted with staff to create and modify Skilling Matrix
● Determined optimum routing paths resulting in shared goal achievements for each Management Unit
● Routed calls to most efficient termination point with appropriate Skill Priority level
- Forecasting Analyst at Greyhound Lines, Inc
- Operations Control Coordinator at Budget Rent-a-Car World Wide Reservation Center
- Lead Sales Representative at
19 years, 10 months at this Job
- BS - Organizational Administration
* Production forecasting / Demand planning *Highly functional in Logility Voyager system along with leading training in system * Analyzing trends, sales plans, and other factors to create demand forecast *E-commerce and key account management - Amazon, Walmart (including brick and mortar) *Systems transitioning - AS400 and JDE to E1 * Work along all divisions of Supply Chain departments to create SKU level forecasts * Data and root cause analysis
- Forecasting Analyst at Gildan Activewear, Inc
- Data Analyst I at Recruiting Solutions
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
•Analyzes complex information, situations and problems, draws conclusions and makes staffing recommendations using F&S tools, analytical skills and research processes
•Develops and utilizes advanced knowledge of F&S principles and processes to complete assignments
•Interacts with all levels of management to provide F&S technical and business process related expertise for new projects and initiatives
•Communicates technical information to business partners in an easily understandable and audience appropriate manner
•Serves as a F&S resource for Claims and other departments
•Completes F&S projects and assignments having department wide impacts
•Proactively identifies issues with call routing and utilizes analytical thinking and technical knowledge to formulate solutions
•May assist with the training, mentoring, and guidance of less-experienced analysts
•Creates reports and graphs using applicable software, including advanced use of formulas and macros for forecasting
- Forecasting Analyst at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- Forecasting and Scheduling at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- Complex Property Claim Specialist at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- CCC SALES REP at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
6 months at this Job
- BACHELORS DEGREE - ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERSHIP
- ASSOCIATE DEGREE - LIBERAL ARTS FOCUSING ON NURSING
Provide quantitative analyses mainly in forecasting staffing requirements, call demand, shrinkage calculations, arrival patterns, capacity planning, and performance projections in a fast-paced, virtual call center environment. Consult clients and operations teams on workforce management topics and account performance. Maintain WFM databases. Create ad hoc reports and assist with process improvement projects. Deepen relationships with clients and key decision-makers.
• Saved client relationship with key client
• Helped turn around a key account in a matter of a few weeks
• Created process maps of key WFM processes
• Onboarded new clients
- Senior Forecasting Analyst at ARISE VIRTUAL SOLUTIONS
- Founder at Focus On Leadership Global
- Operations Director (Business Operations Manager) at Campus Debt Solutions
- Operations Workforce Analyst (Business Operations Manager) at ABB Optical Group
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mathematics
Analyzed and synthesized data from very large databases
● Managed workflow and predicted trends
● Prepare summaries of all items and evaluate all sales and forecast patterns
• Managed techs schedules and schedule changes
- Forecasting Analyst at Century Link
- at Methodist University
- Office Assistant at
6 months at this Job
- - Computer Information Technology
Daily validation of the Power Load Forecast for Northeast and Canada power. Rebuilt the monthly capacity tag update process. The improved accuracy has improved trading position accuracy and PnL reporting while saving time and improving transparency of the data. Rebuilding the Canadian customer data and usage feeds to the forecasting system. Besides bringing the quality of the forecast on par with the US markets, these updates will bring consistency to the validation process, getting it out of an unwieldy Excel workbook and allow for more frequent forecast updates.
- Commercial Forecasting Analyst at Direct Energy
- Senior Revenue Analyst - Electric Operations at Hess Corporation
- Accountant III - Wholesale Electric Accounting at Hess Corporation
- Financial Analyst II - Management Reporting, Terminal and Trucking Operations at Hess Corporation
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate - Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
- Associate of Arts - Liberal Arts
● Oversee real time decisions and provides follow up resolutions as needed in a Financial Contact Center.
● Aggregate annual, monthly, and daily data points based on business KPI's driven by company goal performance.
● Coordinate and lead annual shift bids based on historical performance and areas of opportunity.
● Use regression & standard deviation points to forecast inbound/outbound sales and support lines of business (voice & e-channels) within 2% accuracy.
● Prepare and present target information related to business performance/outcomes and planning needs.
- Forecasting Analyst at Visa
- Workforce Manager at Dialogue Marketing
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - IT Administration and Information Security
Fulfilled multiple reporting requirements for management and executive team, including Key Performance indicators and client Service levels, using Pivot Tables, Excel, Teradata and SQL Server. Forecasting and WorkforcePlanning for the call center using multiple tools, including MS Excel, and EWorkforce.
➢ Querying of databases using SQL and Teradata to record and report on Call Center Metrics.
➢ Critical Analysis of Call center trends using SQL, Teradata, and Excel forecast models.
- Data & Forecasting Analyst at T-MOBILE INC
- Senior Operations Analyst at FREE & CLEAR/ALERE WELLBEING INC
- Network Forecast Analyst at SPIEGEL GROUP TELESERVICES/EDDIE BAUER
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Avaya Communications Manager
● Real-time que monitoring (RTQM)
● Floor management which includes break management and any offline activities.
● Intraday reporting (hourly Interval Reports, Productivity Reports)
● Responsible for tracking, monitoring, documenting and communicating agent activity on multiple lines of business.
● Ensuring adherence to schedules, raising alerts in a timely manner in case of deviation of schedule.
● Act as first point of contact for any escalations, outages, system issues, or other production impacting situations.
● Prepare Intra-Day and End-of-Day Client and Internal reports ensuring timeliness and accuracy of data.
● Analyze real-time call trends and make adjustments to staffing to ensure level goals.
● Planning and scheduling off-phone events
- Forecasting Analyst at Teleperformance
- Comcast Retention Specialist at Teleperformance
- Windstream Tech Support / Customer Service at Teleperformance
- Sprint Technical Support at Teleperformance
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- AA - Business Admin
• Responsible for the development of and application of operational forecasts for all business units in Hilton's call center operations with a high degree of accuracy. Forecasted voice and non-voice (Chat, Email) contacts. Analyzed trends and call center dynamics to manage resources for the best customer experiences at the lowest possible cost.
• Leveraged call center experience and problem solving skills to provide analysis to support business decisions on promotions, loyalty offers, and vendor relationships.
• Made staffing and call routing decisions (weekly, daily and intraday) based on an understanding of business drivers, call arrival patterns and handle time. Introduced daily Long Term Forecasts for Domestic and International call volumes. Trained new hires in the forecast process and mentored them in their areas of responsibility.
- Forecasting Analyst, Central Operations at Hilton Worldwide Call Center
- Marketing Analyst, Consumer Insights at Michaels
- Principal, Work Force Management, Sales and Customer Care at American Airlines
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- BA - Economics and Managerial Studies