Develop and mentor the Forecasting Analyst Team
➢ Develop and maintain a comprehensive forecasting and planning model, using Workforce Management tools to forecast volume, handle time and other staffing related metrics in order to create staffing requirements and related inputs to financial forecasts
➢ Align call demand with agent supply to achieve key performance objectives
➢ Prepare presentations and analysis for Executive Review
- Senior Forecasting Analyst at Charter Communications
- Lead Business Project Specialist at Deloitte
- Workforce Management Analyst/Scheduler at Asurion Insurance Services
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Produce and distribute reports with data compiled from diverse sources. Conduct Enterprise Resource Planning using innovative and quantitative analysis techniques.
Key Competencies: Cross Functional Data Compilation, Trend Analysis, Demand Forecasting, Variables Analysis
Produced demand forecasts with 94+% accuracy
● Aggregated compilations of 1- 45 call types across 3-6 contact centers for 3 cross-functional business units
● Applied Trend Analysis to determine initial base for incoming demand predictions
● Analyzed variables such as call volume, average handle time, staffing shrinkage, and attrition
● Factored in various anomalies such as severe weather, technical outages, new call centers, and tenure of agents Staffing Planner: Acted as Gatekeeper for new hires and cross-training while maintaining reliable multi-center, multi-queue staffing levels for varying business unit operating hours. Key Competencies: Workforce, Data Analysis, Facilitation, Hiring Plans, Variables Analysis, Staffing, Forecasting Achieve Customer Service Level goals consistently while adhering to cost control parameters
● Forecasted Workforce requirements for each queue's headcount needs/FTE requirements
● Analyzed variables attained from metric reports to determine call type staffing distribution
● Applied each center's attrition/turnover rate and agent group's threshold percentage to orchestrate training classes and authorize promotions
● Conducted weekly staffing meetings to propose and approve and execute hiring plans Reporting Analyst - Exclusive Accountabilities/Ownerships: Analyzed call volume, AHT and effects of other drivers on objectives and service level goals. Produced and analyzed Key Performance Indicators and identified specific deficiencies to achieve service level improvements. Recommended and initiated process improvements. Key Competencies: MS Access, Salesforce, NBTS, Data Analysis, Reporting, Auditing, Reconciliation, Excel, Modelling Produced prime data source for Greyhound's Call Center Operations corporate budget planning and Greyhound National Business Review
● Completed in-depth Period Report worksheet from reliable data sources: MS Access, Salesforce, NBTS
● Audited and reconciled invoices received from offshore vendors with Invoice Accrual
● Created model Excel worksheets and templates delivering accuracy through synthesizing derivatives, complex formulas, conditional formatting, filters, graphs, referencing, vertical lookup, and Pivot Tables Key Competencies: MS Access, Reporting, Modelling, Template Creation, Data Analysis, Key Performance Indicators Served as subject matter expert in development and implementation of enhanced analysis and reporting models
● Confirmed all data in Access is 100% complete and maintaining data integrity
● Created model Excel worksheets and templates
● Delivered ad hoc, daily, weekly, monthly, and period reports to VP, Customer Service Director, and Workforce Manager Key Competencies: Formatting, Modifications, Template Creation, Excel, Continuous Process Improvement, Best Practices Identified and addressed areas for continuous improvement in data analysis and reporting
● Reviewed and monitored department processes and procedures
● Researched and applied best practices
● Created and modified format and compatibility in exclusive templates for all reports due to new/various system data sources
● Merged new center inclusions and deletions as requested by senior management Traffic Analyst: Managed 3-6 centers with 200 - 600+ multi-skilled agents. Trained and mentored call center WFM teams in fluid BPO environment with keen attention to Real Time Adherence. Key Competencies: Staffing, Supervision, Management, Real Time Monitoring, Troubleshooting, Cost Management Decreased overall costs while achieving service level goals
● Monitored real time intra-day staffing and activity for multiple business units and identified impacting variables
● Authorized off-phone activity and reduced staff with downtime or increased with extra hours
● Troubleshot and resolved unplanned technical outage issues or escalated to IT authorities Key Competencies: Modelling, Modification, Routing, Skilling Matrix, Coaching, Goal Setting Coached overall improvement of team performance and achievement of service level goals
● Consulted with staff to create and modify Skilling Matrix
● Determined optimum routing paths resulting in shared goal achievements for each Management Unit
● Routed calls to most efficient termination point with appropriate Skill Priority level
- Forecasting Analyst at Greyhound Lines, Inc
- Operations Control Coordinator at Budget Rent-a-Car World Wide Reservation Center
- Lead Sales Representative at
19 years, 10 months at this Job
- BS - Organizational Administration
Suppliers of Personal Equipment, Material and Uniforms to the Military, Law Enforcement Tactical Teams and Public Safety.
BUYER / PLANNING AND FORECASTING ANALYST (March 2018 to current)
Collaborate with Marketing, Inventory Control, Purchasing, Sales and Customer Service departments to ensure proper inventory
levels are achieved on an ongoing basis. Responsible for analyzing and monitoring SKU counts, sample production and distribution.
Create purchase orders as well as follow-up with vendors on shipping dates, deliveries and terms. Assist Marketing with the execution of new product launches.
• Provide management with key strategic reports and ad hoc reports as needed.
• Analyze and report impact of demands on future inventory levels along with forecasts and safety stock recommendations.
- BUYER / PLANNING AND FORECASTING ANALYST at ATLANCO
- ACCOUNT MANAGER at AXA INSURANCE AND BANKING agency
- PROJECT MANAGER / HEAD OF FRONT OFFICE GROUP at COMPAGNIE FINANCIERE DEGROOF
- PROJECT MANAGER at Aforge Finance
1 year at this Job
- MASTERS - FINANCE
- BACCALAUREATE - ECONOMICS & SOCIAL SCIENCES
● Lead & plan for business change as needed in a Financial Contact Center.
● Aggregate annual, monthly, and daily data points based on business KPI's driven by company goal performance.
● Coordinate and lead annual shift bids based on historical performance and areas of opportunity.
● Use forecast models to interrupt inbound/outbound sales and support lines of business (voice & e-channels) within 2% accuracy.
● Prepare and present target information related to business performance/outcomes and planning needs.
- Forecasting Analyst at Visa
- Workforce Manager at Dialogue Marketing
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- - IT Administration and Information Security
Warehouse Stocking Requirements
- Forecasting Analyst at XPO Logistics
- at General Motors Customer Care and Aftermarket
- at Ship Direct - Accessories
- Transportation Specialist Associate at Westaff Contracting
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- MBA - Marketing
- B S - Business Administration
Responsible for monitoring and evaluating the flow of calls into call center for performance and efficiency. Provides scheduling updates with leave of absence, bereavement and FMLA processes. Performed real time monitoring of agents and notification of unscheduled agent's activities and compliance to ensure that the agents are following company policy guidelines.
• Maintains monthly location-based customer service productivity, quality, and sales performance goals, reports, and tracks performance against goals.
• Monitors call volume arrival patterns, additives and multiplicities seasonality, contact rates, and applies various forecast models (non-stationary, trend lines, correlation analysis).
• Advises management regarding schedule change requests. Enforces schedule compliance and adherence policies.
• Performed other duties as may be assigned by management to include special projects
- Forecasting Analyst at Comcast
- Senior Workforce Management Coordinator at Maximus
- Account Review Administrator at Maximus
- Customer Service Specialist III at Maximus
6 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- - Business Administration
As a member of the forecasting team, I have the responsibility of managing the work stream and I have resources I must use to make analytical predictions to better the flow of work, to help technicians in the field and help upper management know what will be happening in the next fourteen days. I manage eight managers in Alabama and two supervisors in Alabama. As a forecaster, we have to maintain the Network workforce, incorporate business intelligence, and make an analytical forecast prediction from Click, Portal, and other systems among the company. We have to lead daily calls with our department so that the field technicians and managers know what to expect for that day and what the work week will hold. Lastly, customer service is key and if there is a way to better fulfill jobs in a timely manner, the forecaster will complete those tasks.
- Forecasting Analyst at CenturyLink
- Assistant at Detector Service Center, LLC
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at Shanahan McDougal, PLLC
- Warehouse Assistant Manager at 1800 Radiator
2 months at this Job
- Master's - Analytics and Intelligence
- Bachelor's - Sociology
- Associate - General Education
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
- Associates in Arts
* Production forecasting / Demand planning *Highly functional in Logility Voyager system along with leading training in system * Analyzing trends, sales plans, and other factors to create demand forecast *E-commerce and key account management - Amazon, Walmart (including brick and mortar) *Systems transitioning - AS400 and JDE to E1 * Work along all divisions of Supply Chain departments to create SKU level forecasts * Data and root cause analysis
- Forecasting Analyst II at Gildan Activewear, Inc
- Data Analyst I at Recruiting Solutions
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
* Utilize software for product tracking and analysis * Generated and analyzed Sales Budget Report Review for administration for companywide monthly distribution * Analyze and forecast purchasing, quantity control and inventory flow * Proactively anticipating client needs to ensure client satisfaction * Key Liaison during acquisition of multiple companies * Review open issues/trends with sales and customer to keep forecast accurate * Team leader of validation and training of staff for software revision updates * Create and maintain spread sheets showing point of sale, on order, forecast, shipping, etc. * Monitor accounts to strengthen customer relationships and maintain open communication * Collaborated daily with purchasing, demand planners, and sales concerning inventory issues Accounts include Wal-Mart Canada/Mexico, Costco US/Mexico/Canada, Sam's Club US/Mexico/PR
- Forecasting Analyst at Hollander Home Fashions
- VMI Senior Buyer/Analyst at Slim Fast Foods/Unilever
11 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.A - Business Administration
• Extracted data from SQL database and decomposed the same for understanding the trend and seasonal patterns
• Studied the existing behavior of target variable for the past 5 years and some external regressors to decide the eligible ones to include in the model to account for the unexplained randomness.
• Did auto correlation and partial auto correlation function plots for deciding the parameters for SARIMAX and built the model with a variance ranging between 3% and 7%
• Did SARIMA, SARIMAX and Exponential Smoothing time series analysis and combined the results using composite function from python to improve the forecast
• Exploring more possibilities in the Machine Learning time series models in python, checking if possible to use neural networks
- Forecasting Analyst Intern at UPS
- Business Analytics Intern at ATI Specialty Materials
- Information Technology Analyst at Tata Consultancy Services
- Technology Analyst at Infosys Limited
2 months at this Job
- M.S. - Information Technology and Management