Collection/Foreclosure Paralegal for Community Homeowner Associations, Property Management Companies and Condominiums. Drafting and finalizing pleadings to be e-filed, preparing files for hearings, preparing Final Judgment of Foreclosures and Affidavits, calculating balances owed, preparing payoffs, estoppel and collections on accounts, handle covenant enforcements and prepare liens and release of liens. Training of new employees, preparing training materials and entering billable time.
- Collection/Foreclosure Paralegal at Law Office of John Di Masi, P.A
- at Home Depot
- Office Manager at MPI Septic, LLC/Miller-Plante, Inc
- Collection/Foreclosure Paralegal at Becker & Poliakoff, P.A
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Accounting
- Bachelor - Paralegal
Recruited to be foreclosure paralegal for law firm representing banks. Provided support for attorneys on all files. Efficiently performed all legal operations. Assisted in transfer files from other law firms. Duties included management of over 120 client files, merging and providing attorneys with necessary documentation, and working with attorney and court personnel to ensure foreclosure process moves along.
- Foreclosure Paralegal at Aldridge Connors LLP
- Foreclosure Paralegal at Katzman, Garfinkel & Berger, P.A
- Collections Manager at Phillips & Cohen Associates
- Hollybrook, Financial Center Manager at Wachovia Bank
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
• Organized Files, Researched MS Foreclosure Law
• Drafted Reports, Letters
• Conducted Initial Client Interviews
- Foreclosure Paralegal at Mississippi Legal Services
- Law Clerk at Funches & Associates Law Firm
- Closing Attorney at Stamps & Stamps Law Firm
- Reception Desk Clerk at Mississippi College School of Law Library
6 months at this Job
- Doctor of Jurisprudence - Law
- Foreclosure Paralegal at Rosicki, Rosicki & Associates
- Independent Sales Representative at Mary Kay Inc
- Export Agent/Lead Outbound Agent at Bax Global n/k/a DB Schenkers
- Operational Aid For Learning Center at CUNY New York City College of Technology
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Applied Science - Marketing Management and Sales
Foreclosure Law: Deed in Lieu Specialist: Request and review title work, assist with title curative, draft Deed in Lieu documents, client, borrower and OPCO correspondence, conveyance forms and procedures, recording with county, submitting VA title packages. Litigation: Assist attorneys in preparing for trials and hearings; conduct legal research and gather relevant information; correspondence with court, magistrates, judges, bailiffs; code violation abatement, witness preparation, draft legal documents, correspondence, and pleadings, and office administration.
Deed in Lieu Specialist: Request and review title work, assist with title curative, draft Deed in Lieu documents, client, borrower and OPCO correspondence, conveyance forms and procedures, recording with county, submitting VA title packages. Litigation: Assist attorneys in preparing for trials and hearings; conduct legal research and gather relevant information; correspondence with court, magistrates, judges, bailiffs; code violation abatement, witness preparation, draft legal documents, correspondence, and pleadings, and office administration.
- Foreclosure Paralegal at Reisenfeld & Associates
- Court Reporter & Legal Video Specialist at Court Reporting Services, Inc.
- Insurance Defense Paralegal at Krauser & Brown Attorneys
- Scheduling Manager, Court Reporter, Legal Video Specialist & Transcriptionist at Kentuckiana Court Reporters
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associates - Medical Administration
- Associates - Liberal Arts
- High school or equivalent
Responsibilities included review of loan documents, order and review of abstract work, and drafting foreclosure pleadings.
- Foreclosure Paralegal at Rogers Townsend
- at First Community Bank
- Paralegal at Palmetto State Law Group, LLC
- Paralegal at Montgomery Willard, LLC
1 month at this Job
- - English, Business Law, Business Math, Shorthand, and Typing
Prepare cases for final judgment by way of a non-jury foreclosure trial. Perform full review of the case to determine current status from initial complaint filing. Work closely with clients to prepare and coordinate witness appearance and required tesitimony. Organized and arranged the trial package to include all exhibits to be presented at trial. Train new paralegals and attorneys on trial preparation. Prepare motions, affidavits, proposed orders, proposed final judgments and file accordingly with clerk of court. Cooridnate hearings with judicial staff, maintain case files and tracking of court ordered trials. Currently work closely within a team of five paralegals whom prepare cases for trial for the entire firm.
- Foreclosure Paralegal at Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra
- Bankruptcy Paralegal at Tampa, Florida
- Security Systems Administrator II at State Department Identification Services
- Customer Retention/Customer Service at A.D.T Security Services
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associates of Science - Paralegal
❖ Successful in preventing numerous cases from being dismissed at court appearances ❖ Responsible for drafting legal documents for several attorneys in a fast paced litigation law firm ❖ Competent in prioritizing and preparing urgent documents that had 24-hour or less deadlines ❖ Drafted complaints, judgment of foreclosure & sales, order of references, notice of motions, affidavits, oath & reports ❖ Prepared for court appearances and settlement conferences by organizing case exhibits and evidence for attorneys ❖ Managed and instruct employees on how to prepare court documents and gather exhibits ❖ Responsible for taking on the workload of the sales department when they need help meeting deadlines
• Organized calendars, scheduled meetings and telephone conferences for attorneys and clients
❖ Successful in preventing numerous cases from being dismissed at court appearances
❖ Responsible for drafting legal documents for several attorneys in a fast paced litigation law firm
❖ Competent in prioritizing and preparing urgent documents that had 24-hour or less deadlines
❖ Drafted complaints, judgment of foreclosure & sales, order of references, notice of motions, affidavits, oath & reports
❖ Prepared for court appearances and settlement conferences by organizing case exhibits and evidence for attorneys
❖ Managed and instruct employees on how to prepare court documents and gather exhibits
❖ Responsible for taking on the workload of the sales department when they need help meeting deadlines
- Foreclosure Paralegal at David A. Gallo & Associates LLP
- Contract Manager at NYC Dept. of Health & Mental Hygiene
- Research Assistant at John Jay College in Extremist Crime Database Dept
- Legal Assistant at Harwell & Dykman Law Firm
2 years at this Job
- B.A. - Philosophy
- A.S. - Criminal Justice
• The Foreclosure specialist is responsible for the completion of routine foreclosures procedures, compliance with all CFPB laws, investors, insurers and company guidelines.
• Perform and conduct a complete review and research of the foreclosures file to ensure all default time frames have been met.
• Nearshore division - Manage portfolio of an estimated 700 conventional loans and reverse mortgage. Assigned and overall of 7 State of the U.S. such as: New Mexico, South and North Carolina, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Maine, Nevada, Ohio and others
• Request and reviews all update documentation from investors, insurers and agencies to ensure compliance with Legal department.
• Manage FC proceedings on assigned cases by interacting and instructing various parties such as REO, Collateral, Loss mitigation, Legal division, Attorney firms, Investors, insurers, County clerks and Sheriffs offices, Realtors, appraisers, contractors, property preservation, third parties among others.
• Monitors the Attorneys performance by reviewing all proceedings, records and time frames in addition to working all system/database activities throughout the foreclosure process.
• Systems: Black night MSP Portal, LPS, Pentagon, Keystone, SCRA, PACER, Microsoft Office Word & Excel, County and Court sites, Outlook, Explorer and others.
• Diligently follow up on all outstanding communication request from all the parties involved by telephone, e-mail or the systems.
• Request follows up and reviews in detail all appraisals and BPO's for accuracy to determine the value of the property for the foreclosure sale, calculation of loss analysis, establishment of deficiency judgments, payments of advances, and or recovery situations.
• Upon request provide counsel with accurate foreclosure figures such as payoff, reinstatement among others. Provide attorney with the request documentation from Collateral department.
• Prepare and submit Bidding instructions, ensuring compliance with investors guidelines (HUD, FNMAE, Freddie Mac..), insurers and company guidelines.
• Performs, documented and required research on any loan or state with questionable process, ruling or proceedings. Payments applications, ruling, proper foreclosure notification and any other situation that may arise and affect the fc process.
• Process all the foreclosure sales results daily and the closings. Manage 13 monthly reports in a accurate and time frame proper manners.
• Compliance with the trimester employee Training program (FIS University) to be in compliance with the CFPB and the industry regulations. Assist and back up other FC specialist when they are out of the office. 309 villa del Monte Toa Alta, PR 00953 Glenda Rios Olmo Phone: 787-679-8980; E-mail: [email protected] https://pr.linkedin.com/in/glenda-rios-0419ba5a 0419ba5a
• Back up Foreclosure PR division. Knowledge of Real Estate and Loan origination process.
• Search in Legal cites such as Westlaw, Lex Juris & Microjuris. Drafting basic legal documents as; Letters, Briefs, memorandum, Motions and others
• Coordinate motions, complaints, letters and legal documents for the cases running. Coordination and request certified documents to the Federal and State Court.
• Assistance to the Department of bankruptcies such as request studies of title, create new cases, data entry, and scanned documents to computerized central systems of the office and its clients. Address Phone call and messages, archive, fax, copier and scanner.
• Assist in legal matters on Administrative Law and Civil Law. Work on different platforms or programs of foreclosure of clients such as LPS, PACER Akcelerant, and Abacus Law among others.
• Attend in the processes of legal closing and perform a quality check of the different processes of foreclosure according to the different clients so that they comply with the policies and procedures of the legal area of each client and with the terms of the local courts and State ORACLE CARIBBEAN, INC., San Juan, PR
• Provided and managed office support to a wide range of management levels and staff members of multicultural environment. Provided facilities support and coordinated of both offices with an estimated of 80 employee headcounts.
• Build substantial negotiations relationship with vendors and suppliers for the best services and cost efficient for the company.
• Coordinate executive agenda, guest assistance, call screening, service coordination and meeting room scheduling.
• Inventory, requisitions, purchase and control of the office supplies. Maintain office equipment and facilities. As a Realtor licensing the administration of properties transaction of permits and documents is part of job duties. Worked of a variety of budget of FY - 16 $118K annual for both offices.
• Facilities coordination of a range of physical plant projects for the best rental and cost-efficient offices of the Caribbean region.
• Responsible for provided support to HR, IT, EHS and Security departments according to the organization and corporate standards.
• Performed monthly corporate reports followed corporate procedures and standards. Among others. This position is unique in the Caribbean Region as well as meetings and supervisors located in Venezuela or Mexico. I reported primarily to these locations through Cisco Telepresence (virtual) 2 309 villa del Monte Toa Alta, PR 00953 Glenda Rios Olmo Phone: 787-679-8980; E-mail: [email protected] https://pr.linkedin.com/in/glenda-rios-0419ba5a 0419ba5a THE REPUBLIC GROUP OF COMPANIES, LLC, San Juan, PR Branch Office Assistant
• Branch Manager assistant and executive support.
• Prepared verifications forms, medical files and presentations for new procedures. Counsel employees about their benefits and medical insurance. Assisted in Human Resources recruitment process and supervised employees. Coordinate executive agenda, guest assistance, call screening, service coordination and meeting room scheduling.
• Provide and oriented clients of a variety of investment products.
• Attend the incoming calls, received and greetings customers, suppliers and messengers.
• Responsible for the supply's office and equipment.
• Implemented HR proficient recruitment processes.
• Responsible for the process of advertising. Posted monthly company advertised to promote the investment company products. Resulted in an increment of the positioning of the company in the local investment firms.
• Deploy and create maintenance processes, supplied of office supplies and equipment. GENERATION MORTGAGE, LLC, San Juan, PR Branch Administrative Assistant
• Provided counseling services and loan advice to prospective borrowers.
• Provided and completed loan application procedure, prepared and ensure a quality check to the loan process file, clear to close documents (CTC), Settlements and closing packages according to the NMLS & CFPB regulations.
• Received and process disbursement, prepared and certified checks for customers and suppliers including legal services, appraisals, CRIM, Government agencies and others in each closing loans.
• Prepare legal documents and forms as motions and letters. Knowledge of the principles, concepts and of legal research and analysis sufficient to perform assigned case development and documentation assignments which are typically covered by established precedents and thorough knowledge of legal research tools.
• Completed the customer/borrower's information at mortgage software (Orchestrator) and Salesforce loan application and database. Requires all loan pre-qualifications documents and preliminary information for process of the loan accordingly for the type of loan requested. Supported the MLOs on customer services, Interviews, meetings with customers during various stages of the origination, process, legal and underwriting loan process. 3 309 villa del Monte Toa Alta, PR 00953 Glenda Rios Olmo Phone: 787-679-8980; E-mail: [email protected] https://pr.linkedin.com/in/glenda-rios-0419ba5a 0419ba5a
- Foreclosure Paralegal at Rushmore Loan Management
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- BA, in Sociology - Sociology
* Assist lender in foreclosure process from referral through judgment. * Prepare documents for court filing procedures * Communicate with lenders, borrowers and third-party vendors * Update clients via client website platforms
- Foreclosure Paralegal at Brock & Scott, PLLC
- Closing Paralegal at Law Office of Michael C. Lima
- Title Curative Paralegal at Marinosci Law Group, PC
- Litigation Case Manager at Rob Levine & Associates
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Paralegal Studies