Dallas TX (Foreclosure) Present ◦ Provides timely and accurate responses to client inquiries and internal requests/instructions ◦ Review files in order to ensure compliance with the Foreclosure process prior to posting. ◦ Ensures all required information is properly entered into the case management system and into the appropriate databases/client systems in a timely and efficient manner. ◦ Assists in uploading all supporting documentation to the Clients as required by the Client Directives ◦ Receive and direct in-bound phone calls from borrowers, investors, and clients. Foreclosure Specialist I, National Bankruptcy Services, Addison TX (Foreclosure) 2016 ◦ Review open files as they are received, proof data entered against source documents; make appropriate corrections ◦ Interface with appropriate contacts to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data ◦ Mail out documents to various counties ◦ Electronically recorded various documents ◦ Reproject steps that are due or past due ◦ Check Foreclosure Inquiry box ◦ Contact county clerk office for recording fees ◦ Update addresses in CaseAware and close step in LPS ◦ Generate Chronologies for various clients ◦ Scan in documents and rename them accordingly ◦ Sign for and distribute mail accordingly ◦ Daily SCRAs-Compliance & Posting
- Foreclosure Specialist at Mackie Wolf Zientz & Mann, P.C
- File opening Clerk at National Bankruptcy Services
- Customer Service Representative at Teleperformance
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Bankruptcy Specialist- Responsible for managing timely and accurate processing of all referred bankruptcy matters by reducing risk and loss exposure to the company, its investors, and the customers. Observe all federal bankruptcy laws, policies, and procedures to maintain the company’s legal obligations. Foreclosure Specialist- Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate processing of all referred foreclosures by performing routine inspections of all loans in company portfolio that are delinquent. Adhere to CHFA/FHA, GNMA, and FNMA guidelines by working efficiently and effectively with upper management and attorneys. Attorney & Trustee Liaison- Oversee attorney/trustee handling of bankruptcy & foreclosure referrals while reporting discrepancies between federal bankruptcy laws and guidelines from investors. Report updates to upper management to reduce financial and legal risk to the company. Track all disbursement history between borrowers and trustees to monitor the stability of all individual referrals. Responsible for sending and receiving important legal documents to be signed and notarized by upper management. Financial Loss/Risk Reduction- Responsible for monitoring all Bankruptcy and foreclosure referrals for inconsistencies that may expose company to financial loss/risk. Coordinate the execution and notarization of all pertinent court documentation while adhering to timelines to avoid penalties. Customer Service- Responsible for effectively communicating bankruptcy & foreclosure policies and procedures with customers. Coordinate an open line of communication for customers to be able to ask our attorneys legal question that pertain to each individual referral. Implement a level of empathy and understanding for specific hardships that each individual customer may be experiencing to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Bankrptcy & Foreclosure Specialist at WestStar Mortgage
- General Manager (GM) at UFC Gym Rio Rancho
- Court Clerk 2 at Administrative office of the courts NM
- Operations Supervisor at United Parcel Service
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Associate of Arts - General Studies
Review documents related to the sale of a foreclosed property. These documents include liens, inspection reports, appraisals and insurance policies. If discrepancies are found in these documents, the foreclosure specialist tries to resolve them for the property owner. This may require communication with the lender, municipal courts, home inspection services and insurance companies. Filing the necessary paperwork, ensuring that deadlines are met, verifying signatures, and attaching addenda are commonly part of the job. The specialist also reviews the client's mortgage payment history and financial documents, such as bank statements and investment portfolios. Experience in foreclosure, bankruptcy and mortgage servicing, banking industry rules and regulations, and government regulations regarding foreclosures. Strong communication skills, proficiency in the use of computers and software, attention to detail, persistence and prioritizing are some of the skills needed
- Mortgage Foreclosure Specialist at SunTrust Bank
- Mortgage Loan Specialist at SunTrust Bank
- Data Entry Claims Specialist at Kline America
- Collection Specialist at VHDA
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Setting foreclosure sales for the state of Nebraska and Missouri; Sending notice letters to required parties to inform them of upcoming foreclosure sales; Completing deeds-in-lieu of foreclosure from beginning to end for the states of Missouri, Nebraska, Kansas and Oklahoma; Reviewing title reports for liens and potential title issues; any other task as needed.
- Foreclosure Specialist at Kozeny & McCubbin, L.C
- Cashier at Once Upon a Child
14 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Criminal Justice
- Associates Degree - General Studies
*Work directly with attorneys and investors to coordinate the foreclosure process *Schedule and monitor foreclosure actions *Prepared documents for execution *Confirmed judgement figures for judicial states were accurate *Worked with property preservation companies to ensure that vacant properties were secure * Processed reinstatement requests *Handled legal litigation problems *Ordered inspections and appraisals *Prepared bidding instructions, submitted to investor for final approval.
- Foreclosure Specialist at Fay Servicing
- Claim Specialist at Dovenmuehle Mortgage, Inc
6 years, 2 months at this Job
1861 Wiehle Avenue, Suite 300 Reston VA 20190
• Prepared legal notices of default as per terms of the deed of trust on the mortgage.
• Reviewed loan and foreclosure documents and verified for accuracy.
• Gathered information regarding lien payoff amounts, tax data and credit standing.
• Ensured the maintenance of all processing of activities and administered responsiveness of alerts to determine foreclosure timeline management.
• Identified and researched any discrepancies in financial documents.
• Development and maintained relationship with clients through emails and calls.
• Maintained connection with client to encourage repeat business and referrals.
- Foreclosure Specialist at Bounassissi, Henning & Lash P.C
- Marketing Consultant at Zee Enterprises
- Medical laboratory Technician at Dorchester Hospital
4 years at this Job
- Postgraduate Diploma - Biopharmaceuticals
- Bachelor of Science - Pharmacology
Processing Foreclosure documents Data entry for Navigator System. Processing invoices for Attorneys
- Foreclosure Specialist at RMS
- QC Loan Processor at SunTrust
- Telephone Banker at JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Loan Processor at Stewart Title
3 years at this Job
- High School Diploma - education
• Work on all collection accounts by contacting borrowers by phone and written correspondence.
• Respond to customers concerns regarding issues, such as billing, escrow accounts and other servicing issues in a timely matter.
• Process customer's requests for payment histories, amortization schedules, payoffs and other mortgage documentation.
• Meet with customers to offer alternate payment solutions.
• Manage the foreclosure files from the initial demand letter to the Sheriffs Sales.
• Prepare quarterly foreclosure reports for bank and the NJ State Department of Banking and Insurance.
• Prepare monthly delinquency reports for Senior Management and bank's Board of Directors.
• Ensure customers issues and complaints are handled in a professional and timely matter.
• Manage Insurance claims and approve insurance checks for endorsements.
• Monitors chapter 7&13 bankruptcy filings, track and log payments.
• Ensure that delinquent and current payments are posted correctly and in a timely matter.
• Orders, updates and review appraisals, credit reports and other mortgage documents.
• Calculates payoffs for Counsel and Senior Management on residential and commercial properties.
• Ensure all files meet compliance and mortgage regulations, and review files for auditing.
• Serves as a liaison and back up to the Assistant Vice President of Collections and Real Estate Owned Properties.
• Prepares letters for numerous aspects of Loan Servicing.
• Monitor tax payments and force placed insurance on mortgages and consumer loans.
- Foreclosure Specialist at Spencer Savings Bank
- Collections Representative at Eichenbaum and Stylionou
- Closing Coordinator at Unique Mortgage Solutions
- Senior Underwriter at Argent Mortgage
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Organizational Management
- Associates of Science - Communications
I manage foreclosure time lines for properties located in several states ; in accordance to the investors requirements. Working on attorney requests via LPS; uploading bid packages; and verifying milestones are reached during the foreclosure process are among my many responsibilities.
- Foreclosure Specialist at Shellpoint
- Title Specialist at Harvey Law Group
- Foreclosure Specialist at NBS
- Foreclosure specialist at Bank of America
at this Job
- B.A. - Legal Studies
Communicate with firms daily via email and phone regarding various document and legal issues to confirm affidavits will be
accepted by the courts.
• Monitor first legal deadlines, bankruptcy bar dates, and other critical deadlines to ensure documents are reviewed, approved and executed with a generous margin of time to be filed.
• Review, edit, approve, and execute affidavits, tolling agreements and bankruptcy documents.
• Proficient knowledge with LPS (Black knight), IReSS, Oracle, Microsoft Office, Excel, etc.
• Knowledge of reverse mortgage, bankruptcy laws, judicial and non-judicial foreclosure policies and procedures.
- Foreclosure Specialist at CIT Bank, N.A
- Rumble Cosmetics Creative Director at
- Great Plains IDEA Marketing and Graphic Design Manager at IDEA
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Mass Communication