HomeGoods - Coordinator CobbleStone Private Country Club
• Responsible for product displays and assist with customer questions/request
• Ensure Members have an enjoyable dining experience by providing quality customer service
• Cashier Duties, drawer counting
• Stocking shelves and ensuring inventory is done
• Reputable employee who has received recognition from both customers and management regarding excellent work ethic and customer skills
• Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety and alcohol beverage control policies. Comfort Inn- HouseKeeper
• Sanitize rooms and set up for new guest
• Ensure customers are leaving happy Woods Oviatt Gilman, LLP Foreclosure Specialist
• Prepared and analyzed foreclosure sale bids, judgments, reinstatements, and payoffs.
• Communicated with internal departments, government agencies, and third party interests through written and verbal response.
• Consistently insured that the foreclosure attorney expedited the foreclosure process within the time constraints allowed while also ensuring the compliance of state and federal regulations.
- Foreclosure Specialist at Woods Oviatt Gilman LLP
at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management/Human Resource
Law Firm Mortgage Foreclosure Specialist Mortgage foreclosure specialist for a law firm in Birmingham, AL. Processed the review of mortgages, notes, assignments, and breach letters. Reviewed breach/ demand letters for strict compliance. Determined if there are errors in the note, mortgage, and breach/demand letter that prevented foreclosure and directed that information to the attorney in charge of the client. Data Entry, analytical skills, attention to detail, ability to properly respond to emails, work reports, and handle daily workloads a must (multi-tasking). Knowledge of the mortgage foreclosure process required, ability to read and understand the legal complexity of foreclosure, ability to effectively communicate.
- Mortgage Foreclosure Specialist, Mortgage Processing, Data Entry at Sirote and Permutt
- Mortgage processing, Loan Intake Specialist, Administrative Assistant, Loan Partner at American Mortgage Solutions
- Member Securities Specialist at Teleperformance (USAA)
- Business Banking Loan Specialist at J.P. Morgan Chase Bank
1 year at this Job
- BA - English
Prepare bids for upcoming foreclosure sales, prepare executable documents to be executed, talk to foreclosure attorney, special projects, train new hires.
- Foreclosure Specialist at Selene Finance, L.P
- Pre-Sale Foreclosure Specialist at Bank of America/Rose International
- HR Assistant at Family Support Services of North Florida
- at Tesla Electric Armature & Machine, Inc
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Prepare foreclosure referrals, bidding instructions and sale results.
• Monitor foreclosure timelines to ensure compliance with state regulatory guidelines.
• Prepare and upload SOT, Affidavit of Default, Affidavit Certifying Ownership, Affidavit of Debt and Loss Mitigation for client execution.
• Research and respond to investor concerns about the foreclosure action in a detailed and complete manner to address and resolve investor issues and provide attorney updates.
• Analyze foreclosure portfolio to resolve issues to expedite the foreclosure process by working with various departments, agencies, attorneys or vendors
- Foreclosure Specialist at BWW Law Group LLC
- Loss Mitigation Specialist/ Bankruptcy at Caliber Home Loans
- Supervisor at Computer Sciences Corporation (HHS)
- Workforce Specialist at Affiliated Computer Services
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Years Supervisor and Management
- High School Diploma
Monitors foreclosure loans and ensures that foreclosure actions on individual accounts are completed in a timely manner, according to investor/ insurer, state and regulatory guidelines. minimizing financial losses to the company.
- Foreclosure Specialist at Nationstar Mortgage
- Optician at Optiview Vision
- Office Manager at Nationwide Budget Finance
- Administrative Assistance at Huntington Bank
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma - Management Occupational Training Program
Duties/Skills -started out in Auto Finance customer service. Promoted to retention as a retention specialist. Handled all customer problems, account information and change request. Retained customers looking to payoff auto loans early and offered other bank services offered by Chase. Promoted to Foreclosure Department working with attorneys and courts providing paperwork and whatever was necessary to go to court. Other responsibilities may include modification or short sale negotiation, analysis, and processing. Customer service, training and computer. Use Microsoft Office XP Professional, Quest, Internet, Intranet, ICAF, VLS, ALS, and Sametime Connect.
- Foreclosure Specialist at CHASE HOME FINANCE
- Night Auditor at FAIRFIELD INN
- Customer Care Administrator at DECISIONONE
- customer service at ROBERT HALF AND ASSOCIATES
15 years at this Job
- - NURSING/ALLIED HEALTH
- - MEDICAL BILLING AND CODING
- - Business Management/Nursing
- Diploma - Medical Technology
Responsible for reviewing loans prior to Foreclosure referral; handling caseload of over 500 loans; ensuring compliance with numerous state and federal requirements, rules, and regulations; responsible for managing counsel and timelines; drafting documents; correspondence with attorneys, clients, court and municipal personnel, and customers.
- Foreclosure Specialist at Planet Home Lending, LLC
- Paralegal at Bendett & McHugh, P.C
- Paralegal at O'Connell, Attmore & Morris, LLC
- Paralegal at Hunt Leibert Jacobson P.C./Pillar Processing CT, LLC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Humanities
Responsible for creating a foreclosure portfolio and managing until foreclosure sale.
➢ Assess and update foreclosure accounts as assigned via automated que and management in accordance with established time frames.
➢ Examine pictures and work orders on a 3rd party web-based database for property preservation/caretaking.
➢ Work directly with borrowers from diverse backgrounds regarding a variety of loss mitigation options including short sales, re-amortizations, and delinquent work out agreements.
➢ Review and prepare various legal documents related to foreclosure and loss mitigation for review by United States Attorneys at the Department of Justice, Office of General Counsel, or private attorneys including title opinions, appraisals, contracts and affidavits
- Foreclosure Specialist at USDA - Rural Development
- Account Associate at Quote Team, Fireman's Fund Insurance Company
- at Foreclosure Research, Citi Mortgage
- Sales Crier at Kozeny & McCubbin LC Attorneys at Law
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Public Policy Administration
- Bachelors Degree in Political Science - Political Science
- Associate of Arts degree - General Studies conferred
• Managing state letters and working with the Foreclosure attorneys to ensure the letters are correct when being sent out to borrowers.
• Tracking letters within a detailed spreadsheet that require constant monitoring and organized updating
• Determining when to refer an account to Foreclosure
• Printing and scanning documents
• Creating and updating spreadsheets Achievements in Role: Recognized for referring most referrals 5 months in the row Recognized by my peers for being a team player for assisting whenever needed.
- Foreclosure Specialist at Citizens Bank
- Membership Coordinator at BLUECROSS BLUESHIELD OF NORTH CAROLINA
- Foreclosure Administrative Assistant at SETERUS
- Fraud Recovery Claims Representative at CAPITAL ONE BANK
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science - Political Science
Monitored the progress of defaulted loans in the foreclosure courts across the United States. Researched discrepancies in foreclosure documents and loan agreements. Analyzed and designed strategies to minimize all losses via management of attorney and enhanced better foreclosure processes. Established appropriate current foreclosure statuses of assigned accounts and designed proper disposal codes. Manage portfolio of 356 loans. Refer a 70-80 loans a month.
- Foreclosure Specialist at Fifth Third Bank
- Shoe Sales Representative (Part Time) at Shoe Department
- Quality Control Specialist at U S Bank
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Criminal Justice