• Closely followed the foreign currency exchange market and market trades, and therefore profits, based on varying currency rates.
• Analyzed market conditions by using technical and fundamental analysis in an effort to predict desired outcomes and achieve company goals.
• Interacted with investors on a regular basis and informed client base about current trading and account performance.
• Implemented research techniques to predict positive monetary outcomes and minimize client base risks.
• Researched, analyzed and compared data with stated objectives and market results to rectify negative trends and promote innovative approaches to meet desired results.
• Compiled and interpret statistical market reports through extensive market research to better determine market patterns and expected performance.
• Utilized a multitude of automation software to prepare and produce a wide array of visual aids (charts)/documents highlighting performance and individual assessments.
- Foreign Exchange Trader at
- excellent customer service by expeditiously attending to customer requests at Margaretville
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts degree
Managed risk, liquidity, and trade execution for three brokers, each with a
diverse set of products, including crypto offerings; exposure frequently exceeded $150mm.
• Created excel profitability reports to analyze client trading for greater success; lead to capture of over 90% of client losses.
• Calculated, analyzed, and reported hourly P&Ls for C-level executives and advised recommendations to customers; resulted in improved hedging levels.
• Reconciled daily positions to track breaks between customers and providers, experienced breaks less than 2% of the time.
• Researched and reviewed financial markets key notes and upcoming data announcements to compose end of day summaries for clients, increasing interaction and approval.
- Foreign Exchange Trader at ARGOSY GLOBAL ADVISORS LLC
- Senior Dealer at GALLANT CAPITAL MARKETS
- at FXDD Global
- Accounting Intern at Gotham Bank of New York
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master - Dual Degree in Finance and International Business
- BBA - Finance
Analyze the local currency market, trade on position of the bank to make profits. Contribute heavily to the bank's annual profit (5 million dollar/ year on average - team consists of 5-7 traders). VPBank's Employee of the Year in 2016. Become team leader since June 2016.
- SENIOR FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADER at VIETNAM PROSPERITY BANK
- MONEY MARKET TRADER at VIETNAM PROSPERITY BANK
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Data Science
- Bachelor's - International Business Administration
• FX Arbitrage.
• Monetized 20 years of contacts to arb FX Spot market, utilizing stops with market orders.
• 90% success rate, with no monthly drawdown over 17-month period.
- Foreign Exchange Trader at Edgewater Markets
- Foreign Exchange Trader - Senior Vice President at FIXI Americas LLC
- Foreign Exchange & Options Trader at Deerhurst Management
- Foreign Exchange Trader at MF Global Inc
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Hugo's Way Forex Broker -Work from Home
• buy and sell financial products on behalf of their bank's clients, responsible for making prices and executing trades in equities, bonds, commodities and foreign exchange, usually dealing on behalf of or for the benefit of investment banks, collect and combine relevant information and data, determining market sentiment via research, valuation and data analysis, monitoring UK and international market performance, executing trades, IT skills.
- Broker/Foreign Exchange Trader at The Grand Exhibit
- CEO at The Grand Exhibit
- Leader/Server/Greater at The Grand Exhibit
- Sales Liaison at
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Teaching Assistance
Leader of a Forex trading team since the age of 18. I deal with setting profit goals and making sure they are achieved every month, along with setting targets for certain currency pairs under analyzation for profitable market trends. Have made major progress in the last two years.
- Foreign Exchange Trader at Privately-Owned
- Drop Ship Coordinator at Pazar
- Sales Associate at Nike
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Some high school
● Track all profit and loss of trades to compile a strategy of maximum profit.
● Develop risk models, which determine trade sizes and stop loss figures.
● Execute trades based on signals received from trading models.
● Perform regular analyses on strategies and models, tweaking as required.
- Foreign Exchange Trader at IML (iMarketsLive)
- Sales Support Representative at AT&T
- Package Handler at United Parcel Service
- Retail Communications Consultant at Sprint
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Business Administration - Security Management
Remote Currency trader, also known as a foreign exchange trader or forex trader, is a person who trades, buys and/or sells currencies on the foreign exchange.
- Trader at Foreign Exchange Currency Market
- Lifeguard at HIGH SIERRA POOLS
- Pizza Maker at Little Caesars
- Receptionist at Street Kutz Barbershop
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• I trade currency pairs on the Foreign Exchange Market (FOREX).
• I am a Technical based trader but I believe Fundamental and Technical trading are hand in hand.
• Over this time actively trading, I have been learning very strict Risk Management skills such as Position Sizing depending on the Risk to Reward ratios, also Entering and Exiting strategies.
- Retail Foreign Exchange Currency Trader at Self Emmployed
- Seafood Clerk at Shoprite Store
- Server at Elmer Bestro
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Political Science and Minor in Economics
• Generate new leads for sales through telephone, internet marketing and local marketing.
• Promptly respond to general inquiries via email, messenger apps, text, and telephone.
• Carefully select the right product suitable to each customer's individual need.
• Train and maintain a team of new independent distributors.
• Promoted to leadership levels.
• Put active listening skills to use by personalizing a game-plan and regimen to fit each individual's need to insure results. (Self Employed) Fort Myers, Florida. 2015-Present Foreign Exchange Trader
• Completed statistical analysis to analyze risk.
• Conducted buying and selling of currency and metals on the foreign exchange marketplace.
• Exploited valuation differences to maximize profit margins.
- Network Marketing at International Markets Live
- Chiropractic Office Manager at Life Chiropractic
- Temporary Property Manager at Granit Holdings, LLC
- On-Call, Office Assistant at Henning Chiropractic
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Medical Billing and Coding