Platform - Meta-trader 4/5 Constantly trade the Foreign Exchange (FX) market as my own analyst. Was enrolled in different training programs, and am currently a part of a signal provider service, providing signals to other members. I practice using demo accounts, as well as manage my own personal account.
- Foreign Exchange Trader at Pap's Sports Bar and Grill
- at Pap's Sports Bar and Grill
- Executive Vice President of Operations at Pappas & Pappas LTD
- Assistant to Management at Pap's Sports Bar and Grill
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Small Business Management & Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Arts - General Management & Economics
Analyzing charts daily
● Establish Microsoft excel sheets; organized weekly to see profit/loss ratio
● Provide weekly webinars to my team to go over what we see in the market
● Strategize on growing the team exponentially to expand in the local area
- Foreign Exchange Trader at Grace and Glory FX
- Enterprise Support Rep at Bluegrace Logistics
- Temp at Humana
- Sales at TruGreen
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Conducted buying and selling of currency pairs on the foreign exchange marketplace.
• Read newspapers from numerous foreign press daily.
• Completed statistical analysis to analyze risk for different currency pairs.
• Completed buy and sell orders on the foreign stock exchange.
- Foreign Exchange Trader at FXCM Inc
- Contractor at Worldpay
- Server Support Associate at Rollins Inc
3 years at this Job
Prior to 1994): KEY Bank Vice President, Proprietary Trader, FX Division HARRIS TRUST & SAVINGS BANK Vice President, Senior Forward Trader, Foreign Exchange Division STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC, Assistant Treasurer/Foreign Exchange Trader
at this Job
- B.A. - International Studies
Primary Asian currency trader responsible for: o Spot Price Quoting for AUD, NZD, JPY, SGD, HKD, INR, MYR, CNY, THB o NDF Price Quoting for all EM Asia currencies o Forward Pricing o FX Option Structure Pricing o Provided sales traders with weekly market commentary for all currencies covered o Maintained currency account balances for currencies traded
- Vice President - Foreign Exchange Trading at Key Bank, N.A
- Assistant Vice President - Program Trading at KeyBanc Capital Markets
- Investment Representative at Edward Jones Investments
- Advisor Trainee at American Express Financial Advisors
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Engineering
• Advise companies on special projects related to foreign exchange operations. Specific focus is placed on designing and building out international trade operations, identifying unintentional risk, reducing trading costs, and training key personnel on trading foreign exchange markets. High proficiency in multibank trading platforms, Windows based programs and advanced excel usage.
- BUSINESS CONSULTANT at PANORAMA PARTNERS
- President/Owner at Nomadic Souls Travel
- Corporate FX Sales at ANZ Bank
- Foreign Exchange Specialist at BLOOMBERG LP
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Masters in Business Administration - Finance
Implemented a new control of customer position, making that all clients could follow their investments evolution in real time; - conduct client financial life questionnaire in order to obtain information to build the best investment portfolio; - guide our customers to make all necessary transactions - respond to all customers inquiries and complaints, and conduct collection activity on active and inactive accounts
- Financial Advisor/Trader at GFAI Investiments
- Senior Financial Analyst/Trader at Multigrain / Mitsui
10 months at this Job
- - Economics
• SME for Middle Office Derivatives Collateral Management ◦ Calculated and issued OTC margin calls for various counterparties under New Regulatory and Pre-Regulatory ISDA Credit Support Agreements for Variation Margin and Initial Margin requirements ◦ Managed OTC collateral relationship with custodian BNY Mellon ◦ Prepared wire payment requests via internal payment system for Treasury department to process ◦ Trained new hires on daily Middle Office procedures and Collateral Management ◦ Performed price verification and reconciliation of collateral accounts to resolve variation margin discrepancies ◦ Receive/satisfy margin calls via derivative portfolio asset selection, and confirming the settlements of various securities and cash in U.S. and foreign currencies ◦ Ensured collateral margin terms are accurate by reviewing the ISDA and Credit Support Annex terms against internal applications
• Led team in preparing operating system for process changes derived from new Regulation CSA Terms
• Created Excel Testing Scripts for the team's collateral automation project to improve daily processing workflow
• Built eligible CSA bond analysis reporting for Front Office Traders collateral optimization needs
• SME for departmental improvements to the current working environment, which included testing controls, capabilities, and numerous operating systems in procurement of new collateral modules
• Performed monthly SOX controls testing, and provided summary of results and required documentation
• Wrote training manuals for department's new operating system and developed requirements for system/reporting improvement
• Produced monthly reporting and performed ad-hoc financial analysis for Senior Management and other Derivatives affiliated groups
• Verified trades entered by Front Office Traders into Derivatives system and reviewed legal confirmations for these deals
• Validated new trades and reconciled trade positions between TriOptima module and Openlink
• Earned 2011 Team Award for Derivatives Repositioning Team project
- Derivatives Middle Office / Investments Operations Analyst at GENWORTH FINANCIAL
- Operations Specialist/ Mutual Fund Trading Dept at WACHOVIA SECURITIES
- Operations Specialist at Mutual Fund Transfers Dept
- Foreign Exchange Trader, Internship at CONCORDE FOREX GROUP INC
8 years at this Job
- MBA - Management
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
- at Maz, Inc
7 years at this Job
- BS - Finance Real Estate
- BS - Finance
at Foreign Exchange Services
• Foreign exchange trader, bilingual customer service (English/Spanish).
• Foreign exchange consultations with bankers.
• External partner liaison: AAA, FCE.
• New hire training assistance.
- Foreign Exchange Trader at WELLS FARGO - International Group
- Manager at DERMA SYSTEM
- Translator/Interpreter for the Catalonian at SEPROTEC
- Co-owner, Manager at Tecnologías Estéticas Integrales
8 years at this Job