Forensic Psychologist, Psychotherapist
• Responsible for the development, promotion and teaching of educational programs. Performed specialized evaluations for family and criminal courts, assessments for attorneys and private consultations. Development of international accreditation programs in forensic sciences in over 5 countries and served as an international lecturer.
- Forensic Psychologist CEO & Founder at Specialized Unit in Legal and Forensic Psychology
- Psychologist and Counselor at Escuela Preparatoria 2
10 years, 6 months at this Job
- Diploma in Criminological and Victimological Psychology - Forensic Psychology
- DIPLOMA in Couple and Family Psychotherapy - Clinical Psychology, Psychotherapy
- MASTERS - Humanistic Psychotherapy
- BACHELORS - Psychology
• Learned about the history and current day use of psychology and statistics
• Created 3 of my own experiments to test with human subjects and statistically analyzed data
• Interviewed a forensic psychologist Academic Achievement Dean's Award for the Class of 2019 (Awarded in 2017)
• Awarded to one student per grade
• The Dean's Award recognizes and affirms students who serve as models for positive community engagement
• Dean's Award winners lead by example, bridge gaps between groups of students, and engage in the broad life of the Upper School, including both academic and co-curricular activities National French Exam Silver Medalist in 2018
• Test level 4
- Interviewed a forensic psychologist at Mind Games Intensive
- at Hawken STEMM Program
- at French Intensive Program
- at Radiolab Intensive
1 month at this Job
- college preparatory
in Barcelona, Spain. Responsible for examining each case that entered the office where a clinical history was made to the person, were provided examinations of pathology, simulation of symptoms, such as the capacitation of the person and personality. Also, responsible to do forensic reports for justice courts. For that we have to explored several things; the personality of the person is investigated with the facts committed, whether or not he suffers from some type of pathology or disorder, if the symptoms they present are simulated, if the person is lying about the events that occurred. Etc.
- Forensic psychologist at psychologists Firm Leopoldo's
- Technical psychologist at Bellvitge Psychiatric treble Hospital
- Sales associate at Pandora Jewelry
- at Pandora Jewelry
5 months at this Job
- MASTER - DEDREE
- Master - Psychopathology Criminal
- FORENSIC PSYCHOLOGIST at DR. TIM KOCKLER
- at RENAISSANCE CITY WIND MUSIC SOCIETY
- Medical Transcriptionist/Editor IC at A-Z TRANSCRIPTION SERVICE
- at PITTSBURGH BALLET THEATRE ORCHESTRA
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Music
- - Fine Arts/Music Performance
Complete forensic reports for County Superior Courts in California in accordance with Penal Code (PC) section 1370 and section 1372 for adult male and female defendants. This includes evaluation of malingering and consideration of the likelihood of restorability to competence in situations involving severe mental illness, neurodevelopmental disorders, neurocognitive disorders and personality disorders.
- Senior Forensic Psychologist Specialist at Department of State Hospitals
- Independent Contractor at Center for Occupational Health
- Individual Supervisor at Department of State Hospitals
- Senior Psychologist Specialist at Department of State Hospitals
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Clinical Forensic Psychology
- M.A. - Clinical Forensic Psychology
- M.A. - Organizational Behavior
- B.S. - Clinical/Community Psychology
Working at the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation. Fulfilled several clinical, teaching and managerial duties. As a clinician performed individual and group therapy as well as case management duties in managing the welfare of inmates. Also had extensive experience in risk assessment for violence, suicide risk assessment and prevention, PTSD and trauma treatment and crisis intervention. Psychological testing and evaluations both for forensic setting and general population. Work includes teaching inmates and staff different areas of mental health management including Stress management, Emotional Intelligence, Mindfulness practice, Anger management, Coping skills, Assertiveness training, Leadership skills and more. Management duties included program development and assessment, hiring ans staff management, training computer skills and clinical supervision, individual and program performance auditing and quality improvement plans, program and policy implementation of local, state and federal regulations, enforcing state and federal human resource regulation as well as staff progressive disciplinary process. Managing a 100 bed inpatient psychiatric unit with varied psychological illnesses and levels of functioning. This included coordinating and educating custody staff, mental health and medical multidisciplinary treatment team, psycho education and group treatment program offering 1300 treatment hours and more. In addition, coordinated facility wide crisis program with the Department of State Hospitals for referrals of appropriate patients as well as utilizing the onsite psychiatric and medical hospital.
- Forensic Psychologist at California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
- Clinical Psychologist at Private Practice and Behavioral Health Consulting
- Psychology Intern at West San Gabriel Valley Community Clinic
- Psychologist Intern at California State University
9 years, 11 months at this Job
- Doctor of Philosophy - Clinical Psychology
- Master's - Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Supervised by Thomas Swanson, M.D. (Psychiatrist). Board of Psychology Registration #PSB-94022936.
• Restpadd is a 16-bed, acute care, secured psychiatric facility for individuals in severe mental health crisis, who are brought in on 5150 holds.
• Evaluate individuals, who meet legal criteria of being a danger to self (DTS), danger to others (DTO) or gravely disabled (GD), due to a mental disorder.
• Administer psychological assessments (i.e., MCMI-IV, MFAST & RIST/RIAS) to assist with providing diagnosis and/or differential diagnoses. Provide crisis intervention, group therapy, case management and treatment planning.
• Court hearing representative for 5250/5270 court hearings. Provide testimony every week in court for individuals who meet legal criteria for psychiatric holds, as well as participate in REIS and WRIT hearings.
- Clinical Forensic Psychologist at Restpadd Psychiatric Facility
- Founder/Past President at VOICES- at One Safe Place, Shasta County
- Pre Doctoral Psychologist Intern at Golden Gate CONREP
- Psychologist Intern at Psychology Assessment Resource Center
3 years at this Job
- Doctorate of Clinical Forensic Psychology - Understanding the Physical and Psychological Experiences' of Intimate Partner Strangulation Survivors
Own and operate a forensic practice in Palm Beach County, Florida that currently holds the Mental Health Contract with the Department of Corrections for all of Palm Beach County, in addition to other contracts with the Department of Children and Families (ChildNet, Inc.). The program provides sexual offender specific treatment, anger management classes, parenting classes, substance abuse treatment and forensic evaluations for the Court and private sector. Clinical and administrative responsibilities include supervision of staff, expert testimony, forensic examinations, and supervision of the Psychology Resident and Intern Program. Contract with the 15th Judicial Circuit providing expert witness professional services for Criminal Competency Evaluations (Adult and Juvenile), Incapacity Evaluations (serving on examining committees since 1999), Social Investigations, and Psychological Evaluations. Contract provider for the Agency for Persons with Disabilities to provide general intellectual and Competency Evaluations for those individuals suspected of developmental disabilities. Contract provider from 2009 - 2010 to run the Competency Restoration Program for Palm Beach County.
- Executive Director/Forensic Psychologist at C.O.R.T.E
- Forensic Psychologist at Clinical
- Psychologist at Clinical
- Psychologist at Clinical
18 years at this Job
- Doctor of Psychology - Psychology
- Master of Science degree - Clinical Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Psychology
- Associate of Arts degree - Psychology
at this Job
To assess and diagnose any mental health issues inmates may present upon entering the Prison setting. Those Inmates with a psychological disorder are offered individual and group therapy by our Clinical Staff. If Mental Health or Correctional Staff believe an inmate may harm oneself, a treatment plan is immediately put into action to reduce such risk. There are times the Courts will call upon our Clinical Staff to present a diagnosis, treatment plan and/or prognosis of inmates for sentencing determination. I may also be requested by the Courts to present an expert opinion as to how one's mental health is related to the alleged criminal charges brought forth. The information I present to the Courts may also be used to determine the outcome of the inmates sentencing disposition.
- Clinical/Forensic Psychologist at Wasco State Prison
- Mental Health Supervisor at Department of Health, Family Guidance Center
- Director of Rehabilitation at Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center
- Psychologist, Forensic Expert for the State of Hawaii, Mental Health Supervisor for Corrections at Department of Courts an Corrections, Mental Health Division
3 years at this Job
- Doctorate - Clinical Psychology
- Master's - Community/Clinical Psychologist
- Bachelor's - Clinical, Neurological/Biological Behavior of Psychology