Experienced Forklift Technician/Mechanics needed for busy Mitsubishi Forklift Truck Dealership operating in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Be an important team member, not just a number. This is a road service forklift MECHANIC position and is NOT A FORKLIFT OPERATOR POSITION. A clean driving record is required. The candidate will be responsible for servicing corporate customers in warehousing and distribution facilities primarily in New Jersey. The job requires the following:
- Two years’ experience as a forklift mechanic.
- A clean driving record.
- Full set of mechanics hand tools.
- Clean neat, professional appearance and a desire to be part of a winning team of professionals.
Excellent working conditions. We are a service-centric company and technicians are the most important people in our company. Technicians are assigned specific accounts that they are responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with those accounts. You work closely with a team of forklift service professionals where your opinion is respected. We offer:
· Excellent work environment.
- Extremely competitive hourly wage
- Monthly billing incentive program.
- A complete benefits package of health, dental, vision, benefits including HSA and life insurance
- 401K with generous company match
- Late model service van. (We replace trucks when they hit 100K miles)
- Generous sick/vacation package
- Plenty of overtime. We have mostly indoor, higher end service accounts.
- Opportunities for advancement abound.
Applications received will be held in the strictest confidence. For technicians currently employed who have accrued vacation time, or other seniority type benefits we will negotiate an accelerated package so you don’t have to “start over” We need experienced technicians right now and we have plenty of work.
A great place to work!