I work here full time in addition to Louies Auto and truck service. I handle everything that could possibly be needed in terms of Forklift repair. I am mobile.
- Forklift Technician at HP Forklift
- Automotive Technician at Louies Auto & Truck Service
- Automotive Technician/Mechanic at
2 months at this Job
- Phd - Technical Trades
• Repaired electrical circuits pertaining from finding shorts in electrical/LP trucks as in bad battery cables, shorted out motors, multI function handles, lights etc.
• Followed safety PPE procedures with every job and operated hand tools, shop saws, pressure gauges and equipment correctly.
• Maintained rental fleet lift trucks from electrical to LP Gas. My duties was to repair any damaged good from customer or inhouse.
• Safely use tire pressing machine to press forklift tires for install on lift.
• Unloaded incoming inventory from tractor trailer, box trucks and flat beds.
• Maintained record accuracy by using work order reporting system.
• Performed weekly maintenance assessments as in checking, brakes, fluids in driveline, motor oils, worn forklift chains, worn pneumatic tires/air tires, check for functionality of hydraulic systems on lifts.
- Forklift Technician at Forklift Specialties INC
- Battery/ Road technician at Crown Lift Trucks
- Service Technician at A1 Afforable HVAC & Appliance
- Tire Lube Express Technician at Walmart
7 months at this Job
- - Automotive Technology
As a forklift technician I perform preventive maintenance on various models of industrial equipment. During my maintenance I’m inspecting units for parts that failed or wear items to be replaced so equipment is up to spec, following with company paper work. I performed overhauls on various motors and trouble shooting 12 volt and 48 volt electrical systems.
- Forklift technician at Equipment Repair Services
- Forklift technician at Kaweah Lift
- Service Advisor at Selma Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
- Lube and Tire Technician at Tf firestone
8 months at this Job
Yale Kentuckiana, Inc Jan 2015-present Bowling green/Louisville, KY Forklift service technician Independent road technician, managing multiple service accounts. Diagnose and repair gas, diesel, electric, and LP forklifts. Diagnose and repair industrial sweepers, scrubbers and personnel carriers. Fabricate parts to make attachments and other 3rd party systems compatible with lifts. Troubleshoot and diagnose CAN i/o systems. Perform periodic maintenance on various forklifts and equipment. Diagnose and repair of hydraulic systems on both manual and electrical valve bodies. Training and supervision of new road technicians. Certifications of various Yale electric, LP, gas, diesel equipment. Specialized electrical diagnostic training at “The Gregory pool training center” Industrial battery diagnostic of flooded lead acid and sealed cell batteries. Worked on all makes and models of industrial equipment in addition to Yales.
- Forklift Technician at Yki
4 years at this Job
- - industrial
• Secure incoming trucks filled with waste to prepare for dumping
• Use sit-down forklift with clamp to dump waste
• Use sit-down forklift to replace waste bins with clean bins
- Forklift Technician at Divert, Inc
- FORKLIFT DRIVER at Geodis
- TECHNICAL OPERATOR at Ames True Temper
- WAREHOUSE/PICKER at Staffmark
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Diagnose and repair material handling equipment Explain needed repairs and provide quote to customer Maintain service van and inventory Provide outstanding customer service MCFA Electrical Master Technician MCFA Specialist IC Technician GEM One system install experience
- Forklift Technician at Wiese Usa
- Automotive Technician at Fort Wayne Nissan
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Automotive Technology
- High school - Basic K-12
Propane and electric forklift trucks maintenance
● Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools
● Operate and inspect machines or heavy equipment to diagnose defects.
● Repair and replace damaged or worn parts
● Read and understand operating manuals, parts manuals, service manuals and technical drawings
● Repair, rewire and troubleshoot electrical systems
● Communicate with supervisors and other workers, using equipments such as wireless phones, pagers, tablet or computer.
- Forklift Technician at Santana Equipment Trading Company
- Senior Maintenance Technician at Randall Industries
- Quick Lane Lead Service Technician at Lincoln Libertyville
3 months at this Job
- Associate Science degree
- - Automotive Technician
- General Education Degree
Rebuild drive motor
• Rebuild left and steering cylinders
• Install and remove flywheel and ring gears
• Run compression test on engines
• Install intake gaskets and valve cover gaskets
• Refurb unit and paint forklift
• PDI- Pre-Delivery Inspection
• Shipping and Receiving
• Road Tech. Trainee
- Forklift Technician at LIFT ATLANTA INC
- Forklift Technician at Hyundai Construction Equipment
- at CLP Resources
- at Express Personal Staffing
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- - HVAC
• Drove company vehicle to customers location to maintain forklifts
• Perform Oil changes monthly
• Light to medium repairs, wiring, starters, hydraulic pump motors, repacking of cylinders,
- Forklift Technician/ Preventive Maintenance at TOYOTA FORKLIFT OF HOUSTON
- Forklift Technician/ Robotics Programmer at CHALLENGE MANUFACTURING
- Fork lift operator at STAFFING INC
2 years at this Job
- - face of challenges
Test, troubleshoot, and repair forklift's Order and maintain inventory of parts Arrange and maintain preventive maintenance program Talk to and negotiate with outside vendors Safety committee member & first aid responder
- Forklift Technician at Advance Auto Parts Inc
- Warehouse Department Manager at Rite Aid
- Forklift Technician at Crown Lift Trucks
- at Crown Lift Truck School
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Technical Management