• I worked as a formulation chemist for ANDA development in injectables for 2 years
• I have handled pilot scale up for the developed products
- formulation Chemist at Gland pharma
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Ms in pharmacy
* Collaborate with the formulation chemist while producing, testing, and shipping different formulation batches. * Partner with the marketing and sales teams to provide samples in a timely manner. * Meet with vendors to procure new raw materials and negotiate pricing. * Multitask to meet tight deadlines and requests for testing. * Organize all administrative information through Optiva program. * Communicate with teams in the Tennessee facility for deliveries and project deadlines. * Update laboratory notebook with all tests and batches that have been completed. * Record and file completed formulas with appropriate documentation for batch record purposes.
- Formulation Chemist Technician at VI-JON RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT-HEALTH CARE TEAM
- Wet Chemist Analyst at TEST AMERICA ENVIRONMENTAL TESTING FACILITY
- Student Research Assistant at COLUMBIA COLLEGE
- Science Club Secretary at COLUMBIA COLLEGE
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Health Administration
- Bachelor's - Biology
• Manage technical aspects of third party transfers from and to Bridgeton campus. Write and review protocols and summary reports, provide on-site and telephone support, work with third party vendors to successfully transfer products. Three products transferred during tenure at Virbac.
• Manage technical aspects of raw material supplier qualifications. Review technical documentation of prospective materials, write impact statements regarding raw material changes and new vendors.
• Provide technical reports and impact statements as needed to support manufacturing processes currently at Virbac.
- Formulation Chemist at Virbac Corporation
- Principal Chemist at RD Laboratories, Inc.
- Analytical Research and Development Supervisor at KV Pharmaceutical Company
- Coordinator of Validation Studies at Celsis Laboratory Group
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's, Bachelors - chemistry
• Formulate 100ml-10,000L batches of pharmaceutical media according to SOPs.
• Complete, verify, and review paperwork according to GDP.
• Ensure the quality of media, and coordinate production schedule with other departments' personnel to ensure on-time delivery of product.
• Serve as head chemist in Northside (non-animal origin) formulation suite, and train others on Northside operations.
• Track, restock, and update inventory both physically and in SAP database.
- Formulation Chemist at Lonza
- at Biochemistry Lab
- Assistant Manager/Lifeguard at Herndon Swim Club
- at Solution Chemistry Lab
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Biochemistry
• Formulation: Research and Development of new Skin Care, Cosmetic, and OTC products (in house and private label); according to US (FDA) and EU current regulations.
• Dissolution assay, stability study, and degradation assay of new raw material providers and final products for private label projects.
• Write and revision of List Of Ingedients (LOI), Manufacturing Instructions, SOP & SDS.
• Inventory, ordering, and receiving implements for laboratory and batching.
- Formulation Chemist at Cosmetic Solutions
- Senior Chemist at SynergyLabs
- MCAT General/Organic Chemistry Tutor/Science Tutor at The Princeton Review/Independent Contractor
- Chemist III at Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
9 months at this Job
- PhD - Chemistry
- MSc - Chemistry
- BS - Chemistry
We make calibration standards, mostly for the petroleum industry. I formulate about 95% of our calibration standards as well as the starting materials, such as our calcium, magnesium and zinc as well as many others. Most of the standards are sulfur based. I also make Tier 3 sulfur in gasoline standards for our customers to meet the new EPA regulations. Shipping is another responsibility I have, I am certified to ship dangerous goods.
• I formulate about 200 orders every month with a company goal of less than 2% NCR's which is met every month.
• I have a goal of 99% on time delivery which is also met each month.
• I manage the formulation lab, making sure all supplies have enough stock on hand.
• All standards are made with a +/- of 0.010 grams.
• Ship all dangerous goods as well as limited quantities and excepted quantities.
• Shipped using UPS Worldwide, FedEx and DHL as well as many freight forwarders. Apr 2009 to Jul 2012 Stay at home dad.
- Formulation Chemist at ASI Standards
- Purchasing Agent/Inventory Control Manger at Knust-SBO
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Aviation
- - Business Management
• Stability studies for viscosity, particle size, pH, and density.
• Formulation and seed treatment.
• CFU plating; includes extraction, dilution and plating.
• Other duties include, freeze-milling, media and fermentate prep., carrier inoculation, and moisture analysis.
- Microbial Formulation Chemist at Monsanto/Bayer
- at Baxter Healthcare
- Raw Material and formulation Specialist at Rust-Oleum Corporation
- Formulations Technician at Hollister Inc
8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Biological Science
· Explores novel processes, ingredients and an overall different formulation strategy for product innovation, by researching, experimenting and keeping updated on new raw materials on the market. · Aids Production with emergency calls regarding formula scale up, procedure writing and shade approval. · Responsible for challenging customer requests for out of ordinary formulation and textures, or aiding customers with ideas for new product lines. Also in charge of preparing products for company’s make up/skin care shows and presentations. · Works closely to R&D assisting with formulation when there are issues in stabilizing a product and color matching. · Formulates paying close attencion to regulatory guidelines, according customers’ market such as Prop 65, REACH, NICNAS, CFDA, etc.
- Formulation Chemist - Product Innovation at Dermaceutical Laboratories
- FORMULATION CHEMIST at COSMAX USA
- JUNIOR RESEARCHER at PUCRS' SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY PARK
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Chemical Engineering
Mix raw material to make product to be packaged. Filled out batch sheets for products being formulated.
- Formulation Chemist at Helena chemical
- Tow Truck Operator at DEALERS CHOICE
- Tow Truck Operator at Specialist auto tech
11 months at this Job
- GED - Basic studies
- High school or equivalent
- Formulation Chemist at 3V Sigma USA
- Formulation Chemist at Vi-Jon
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering