Extended Foster Care Case Manager Camelot Community Care Inc.
• Conduct pre-independent living skills assessments for foster care youth ages 17-18 using established assessments.
• Assist young adults with the enrollment process for GED, community college and universities.
• Conduct life skills training, foster parent training and care management training.
• Conduct home visits and school visits.
- Extended Foster Care Case Manager at Camelot Community Care
- Dependency Court Certified Case Manager at Devereux Florida
- Compliance Officer/Florida Board of Medicine & Nursing at Florida Department of Health
- Probation and Parole Specialist at Florida Department of Corrections
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Sociology
Social work. Foster care case manager. Keeping foster families in compliance with the county and making sure the children are adjusting positively and in an overall healthy fashion.
- Foster Care Case Manager at Imperium
- Pre K Teacher at The Goddard School
- Teachers Aide at Brecknock Academy
- Sales Account Representative at Progressive Business Publications
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
- Certificate - Early Childhood Education
I currently have a position of Adult foster care case manager. This program is subzidized by MassHealth and is directed to the elder population and adults with disabilities. Through this program we help the community to stay in a home environment and prevents them from going to nursing homes or any other institutions. My duties and responsabilities are monitored the home on a monthly basis, verify home compliance, monitor and ensure the clients needs are been met by the caregivers. Make outside referals when needed it and work with caregivers and clients to ensure their well being.
- Adult Foster Care case manager at Prestige AFC LLC
- Bilingual Foster Care Case manager at Childserv
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Social Science
• Provides comprehensive written and verbal documentation as required.
• Interviews consumers, birth families, custodial agencies and other involved professionals to gather pertinent social history information.
• Manages a caseload not to exceed 12 clients receiving treatment foster care.
• Coordinates services to minimize fragmentation in care, reduce barriers and link children to appropriate service to ensure comprehensive continuous access to needed medical, social, educational, and other services appropriate to the needs of children.
• Participates in the placement process for treatment foster care clients to include but not limited to: staffing referrals, pre-placement interviews, and retrieval of appropriate documentation for placement.
• Works collaboratively with Intake Specialist to coordinate referrals by arranging for appropriate services and ensuring continuity of care for consumers receiving traditional, short term and/or treatment foster care services through the agency.
• Develops individualized treatment plans and implements goals and objectives identified therein.
• Facilitates quarterly service plan review meetings with all identified treatment team members.
• Links consumers to services and supports specified in the individual treatment and service plan.
• Collaborates with birth parents, custodial agencies, Family Assessment and Planning Team and other involved parties to ensure receipt of needed, medical, dental, educational, social, emotional, behavioral and independent living skills development needs.
• Conducts at least one home visit and multiple community visits each month in order to monitor ongoing progress in each case assigned.
• Conducts comprehensive audits of consumer and service parent charts.
• Coordinates, prepares and maintains required charting and documentation in a timely and thorough manner for all service parents as required by Embrace TFC, DMAS and Virginia Department of Social Services Standards for Licensed Child Placing Agencies.
• Participates in on-call rotation.
- Therapeutic Foster Care Case Manager at Embrace Treatment Foster Care
- Community Based Counselor at Embrace Treatment Foster Care
- Social Worker CPS and CPS Ongoing at Roanoke County Department of Social Services
- Family Case Manager at CHIP of the Roanoke Valley
8 years, 11 months at this Job
- BACHELOR - SOCIAL WORK
As a foster care case manager my duties include but are not limited to; Attend court hearings, provide resources to children and families, to ensure the safety and well-being of children, to meet families where there at in life and help them build to promote a healthy future. Also to view children in there foster home by doing both scheduled and unannounced visits, and to visit birth parents in there home. A foster care case manager also has to document time sensitive materials and reports. Foster care case managers drive children to appointments, and facilitate schedule meetings with attorneys, parents, and schools. Communicate the needs of children to the court. To put in referrals to meet children and families counseling, housing, mental health, parenting and educational needs. To facilitate and supervise parenting time. Communication with professionals, birth parents, and foster parents is impetrative to meeting the needs and goals of each case. Crisis intervention and conflict management are important to the child welfare profession.
- Foster Care Case Manager at Samaritas
- Child Protective Services Investigator at Department of Health and Human Services
- Foster Care Intern at Department of Health & Human Services
- Michigan Adoption Resource Center Intern at Judson Center
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Social Work - Social Work
Some tasks involved in my job are implementing and developing service plans, identifying appropriate foster home placement for children in county custody, attending court hearings, keeping files in compliance with Department of Public Welfare regulations, establishing and implementing services needed for children in care, completing CANS/FAST assessments for each child, recruiting resource families and completing necessary paperwork for approval, developing and maintaining a professional relationship with all providers, completing bi-monthly unannounced and safety checks at active foster homes.
- Foster Care Case Manager at FAMILY CARE FOR CHILDREN AND YOUTH
- Senior Membership Associate at Sam's Club
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Human Development and Family Studies
- Minor - Psychology
-As a Level II IAFT Therapeutic Foster Care Case Manager job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following. Overview of responsibilities: *Make sure and provide safe, and secure care for the foster parents and the children. *Supervise all of the Level II Therapeutic foster parents for the agency. *Clinical and non-clinical foster care services to an assigned caseload, and ongoing case management services to children in the Therapeutic Foster Care Program. This includes ongoing treatment planning, acting as a community/agency liaison, advocacy in the home or school, and community interventions. *Weekly home visits and emergency on-call rotation, demonstrate ability to respond appropriately and calmly to crisis, act as the leader of the team, coordinate contact with social workers, therapists, as well as medical staff, and facilitate monthly meetings in order to effect change in the best interest of the client. *Paperwork needed, but not limited to, treatment plans and reviews, all reports, maintaining consumer authorizations, and making sure coordination is made to ensure assessments are scheduled and done in a timely manner. *Advocating for the foster family and the clients' needs at IEP's, and CFT's as well as any other meetings deemed necessary.
- IAFT Foster Care Case Manager at Turning Point Family Services
- Targeted Case Manager/ Intensive In-Home TA/QP at Turning Point Family Services
- Lake Norman Animal Rescue Volunteer at
- Therapeutic foster Parent at
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Masters of Education Degree - Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Science degree - Psychology
Protect children from situations of abuse, neglect and other forms of maltreatment. Complete extensive documentation, maintain case files and perform other types of administrative tasks. conduct regular visits to ensure the child is safe and receiving adequate care. Participate in Administrative case reviews every 6 months Transport clients as needed work in conjunction with the state and the courts to place abused, neglected or abandoned children into temporary foster homes to prepare them to return home or move to a permanent placement
- FOSTER CARE CASE MANAGER at BEHAVIORAL STAFFING/CHILDSERV
- FOSTER CARE CASE MANAGER at BEHAVIORAL STAFFING/CHILDSERV
- FOSTER CARE CASE MANAGER at LUTHERAN SOCIAL SERVICES OF ILLINOIS
- CASE MANAGER/ PARENT EDUCATOR /MENTOR at SGA YOUTH & FAMILY SERVICES
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Criminal Justice
• Provide case management, service coordination and advocacy to children in specialized foster care, relative placements and in their home.
• Interact and work with foster parents as equal team members. Promote professional interaction.
• Provide support, consultation and on-going training to foster parents and relatives regarding children.
• Coordinate each cases need with DCFS social worker and all team participants by engaging in a collaborative, professional leadership role on the case.
• Work as part of a treatment team, attend clinical staffing and meetings as needed.
• Assist and be proactive in following each contractual requirements as listed in BRS case management and CPA contracts.
• Teach individualized and tailored care and family preservation philosophy and treatment style to foster parents, relative care givers and bio-family.
• Coordinate with Intensive Services Coordinator to schedule and arrange respite placement and case aid shifts.
• Create and facilitate monthly Child & Family team meetings as appropriate to each contract. Assist in developing and executing treatment services and permanency plan for child. Establish and monitor child & family team working from strength-based model as appropriate to contract.
• Work with biological family or identified permanent placement to ensure success of post program placement as appropriate to contracts.
• Provide in home support one time per month (or more) outreach services to biological and foster parents.
• Coordinate services with outside resources including the following: juvenile court, GAL, probation officers, doctors, biological parents, DCFS workers, schools, psychiatrists, external therapists, other treatment foster care agencies, independent living skills programs, YMCA and other such community resources.
• Monitor that necessary medical/dental care and appropriate schooling, including transportation arrangements to such services is provided by foster parents or other care providers. Collaborate with foster parents and care providers to monitor all doctor's appointments and medications. Participate in school IEP.
• Maintain and submit complete KMHS records and reports in an accurate and timely manner consistent with agency expectations and all other contract requirements.
• Provide 24-hour crisis response as scheduled.
• Transport children as needed.
• Participate in program development and implementation as needed.
• Promote a teamwork atmosphere.
• In addition to the above, any other responsibilities appropriate to the position and not specifically listed in the job description
- Foster Care Case Manager at Great Circle
- Office Assistant at University of Central Missouri-Housing
- Call Center Representative at Centrinex
- Security Officer at Andy Frain Services
1 month at this Job
- BS - Criminal Justice
• Participate in Plan of Service meetings and reviews, Collaborative Intake meetings, as well as transfer and discharge meetings.
• Documentation of meetings, contacts, and case progress by completing paperwork, progress notes, and writing plans of service.
• Assist in conducting home studies and assessing potential foster/adopt parents to make recommendations for their ability to provide care for children.
• Lead monthly meetings with foster parents to review youth progress and overall functioning of the foster parents, as well as assist foster parents in designing behavior interventions and responding to youth behavior.
• Participate in inspections at foster homes to review licensing standards and document non-compliance.
- Foster Care Case Manager at Kids at the Crossroad
- Child Protective Service Investigator at Texas Department of Family and Protective Service
- Sales Executive Assistant to VP of Sales at Netsync Network Solutions
- HR Coordinator at KRD Entertainment
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Juvenile Justice
- Juris Doctor