Provided case management, supportive services and crisis interventions, to children placed in Foster Care through The Department of Children and Family Services. Recruited, trained, and certified prospective Resource/Adoptive parents.
- Foster Care Social Worker at Siblings United Foster Family Agency
- Senior Program Coordinator at Siblings United Foster Family Agency
- Foster Care Treatment Social Worker at Children's Institute, Inc
- Foster Care Social Worker at Teens Happy Homes Foster Family Agency
4 years at this Job
- Master of Art - Marriage & Family Therapy
• Provide case management services for county social workers
• Provide social work services for foster child and foster parent
• Assist foster child in their social, medical, educational and psychological development
• Provide interventions for foster family and/or foster child in crisis
• Treatment plan development, implantation and facilitation for foster child
• Conduct and implement psychosocial assessments
• Develop and implement training workshops for foster parents, foster children and staff
• Create, implement and facilitate family events in local community
- Foster Care Social Worker at ARROWHEAD FOSTER FAMILY AGENCY
- Counselor at CEDU
15 years, 10 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Counseling Psychology - Counseling Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications - Mass Communications
Responsible for client intakes, assessments, case management, crisis intervention, and home/agency visits. Provide services to foster care children ranging in age from birth to 21 years of age. Keep up-to-date with court hearings, develop service plans, establish and maintain case records, case management and daily life of each foster child. Knowledge of out-of-home placements, emergency protective orders, court proceedings, working with foster families and birth families to achieve the goal of best interest for the child. Other responsibilities include data input, after-hours, on-call duty on a rotating basis. Also worked as a child protective services worker from December 2008 until January 2010, investigating CPS concerns and conducting family assessments as needed.
- Foster Care Social Worker at Child Protective Services
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Benchmark Community Bank
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Psychology
• Responsible for keeping communication with foster parent on a weekly basis in an effort to assist with placement.
• Having announced and unannounced visits at the foster minor's placement home.
• Perform monthly inspections of placement home in an effort to keep homes up to Title 22 standards.
• Provide support to foster youth and resource parent with placement.
• Generate, update and submit a Quarterly needs and service plans of clients in combination with the certified resource parents, biological relatives, and County Social Workers
- Foster Care Social Worker at Inner Circle Foster Family Agency
- Social Worker at Providence Trinity Care Hospice
- Social Worker at Human Services Association
9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Social Work - Social Work
- High School Diploma
Case Management Maintain and manage up to 43 caseloads for families; Maintained thorough documentation of case notes. Responsible for case data input, specifically the appropriate quality and usefulness of thedata. Completed Needs and Service Plans, Quarterly Reports, Termination Summary Reports, Contact Notes, Special Incident Reports, and Home Inspections. Foster Care Services Create and implement foster care plans based on the individual needs of each family andchild; Placed children with foster parents most equipped to meet their needs; Evaluateand assess the effectiveness of each implemented foster care plan to ensure that it is having a positive effect on the child involved. Serve as a liaison between families, children, schools and social services to ensure provisionof IEP services; promote the healthy growth and development of each child placed in the foster system, with specific emphasis on health and education. Complete monthly home visits to foster children to monitor progress, specifically the educational, psychological, medical and reunification plan progress of foster; Investigate complaints of abuse or / and neglect and submit findings to the authorities according toestablished protocols. Develop written plans with parents of removed children delineating goals and objectives; Arrange for visitations between parents and children; Coordinate the return of foster and supervised visitations. Encourage children to develop and maintain a positive understanding of their origins,religion and culture, and ensure that they prime interests are protected; Identify and access community resources to provide support to foster families and ensure continuous delivery of support services. Court Proceedings Direct contact with the court system, including the judiciary, including testimony, filingreports and coordinating with attorneys and judges in the best interest of the children. Draft and submit court reports to all judicial parties; Attend and testify in juvenile court hearings with success. Develop Service Plans in accordance with state and accrediting requirements; monitorsand reviews the Service Plan with all participants involved in the case.
- FOSTER CARE SOCIAL WORKER at Department of Human Resources
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Behavioral Science
Assigned and manage full case load of foster care cases; I manage the daily needs and welfare issues of the children assigned while staying compliant within NC court system based on each individual case. We are attempting to either reunify with parents or achieve adoption depending on court order. I assist by working with parents on individual case plans. Also work with licensing agencies to find and utilize foster placements and in some cases adoptive placements. All the while engaging professionals, linking clients to services, and attending and managing medical and education services for the children as a representative of the guardian.
- Foster Care Social Worker at Madison County Department of Social Services
- Social Worker III at Henderson County Department of Social Services
- Social Worker at
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Social Work
Provide foster care case management services, work closely with county attorney, provide needed services to children who come into foster care system and to parents as well in order to work towards reunification or permanency with adoption.
- Foster Care Social Worker at Cabarrus County Department of Human Services
- Child Protective Services Forensic Investigator III at Cabarrus County Department of Human Services
- Adult Services Social Worker II at Cabarrus County Department of Human Services
11 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Child and Family Development
Philadelphia, PA Social Work-Foster Care * Supervised Master level interns from University of Pennsylvania and Temple University. * Collaborated with Department of Human Services, Child Advocate Attorneys, Doctors, therapists, and counselors representing clients in court. * Coordinated and monitored all direct foster care services including family counseling, case management, medical and developmental services. * Completed referrals for mental health services, early and pre-school interventions, and drug and alcohol treatment services. * Collaborated with Behavioral Health Case Manager's involving clients in receiving treatment services.
- Foster Care Social Worker at Episcopal Community Services
- Care Coordinator- In-Home Support Program at North City Congress, Inc
- Head Kindergarten Teacher at R.W. Brown Community Center
- Social Work Intern- Foster Care at R.W. Brown Community Center
16 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Social Work - Social Work
- Bachelors of Art - Early Childhood Education
Conduct home assessments to certify eligible providers for the foster care program in Knox County, OH. Record providers training and update changes in circumstances as required. Perform monthly and bi-weekly home visits to children in agency custody dependent upon their treatment needs. Schedule and meet with providers to maintain individual service plans that ensure the children’s well-being. Participation in the treatment of individuals based on need. Document activities in SACWIS. Keep records both electronically and hard copy to monitor and maintain client files. Use various office equipment to communicate between agencies such as, copier, fax, email and scanners.
- Foster Care Social Worker at KCDJFS
- Adult Recovery Coordinator / CPST/QMHS at Behavioral Healthcare Partners
- Customer Service/ Billing Representative at ECR
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors' Degree - Human Services
- Associate's - Human Services
• Provides concrete social services to individuals and families as part of the total child welfare system
• Full case management responsibilities including assessing, monitoring and follow-up of medical, educational, social, psychiatric and psychological needs for children and parents.
• Completes and Updates Individual Service Plan (ISP) annually and as needed throughout the service year.
• Collaborates with County agency and other community resources and groups
• Re-evaluate foster homes on a regular basis
• Developes and maintains a professional working relationship with DHS/CUA as well as foster parent and biological families.
• Prepares accurate and timely records and reports
- Foster Care Social Worker at Jewish Family and Children's Services
- Lead Residential Counselor at Words Worth Academy
- Pennsylvania Mentor at STS/TSS
- behavioral specialist consultant at NHS
5 years at this Job
- B.S. - Human Services