Regulating and licensing foster care homes
- Licensing Foster Care Worker at Ennis Center for Children
- Claim Center/Customer Service at Blue Cross Blue Shield
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Post baccaulaureate Certificate - Paralegal
- Bachelors of Social Work - Social Work
Communicate with the foster parents to discuss potential placements, coordinate home visits for the youth with all appropriate parties, discuss all relevant issues pertaining to the youth in care with foster parents, youth, school officials, natural parents, placing agency and other appropriate parties involved with the youth according to policy, regulations and best practice standards, attend hearings and semi-annual reviews for all youth assigned to caseload, attend and advocate for youth at Individualized Education Plan (IEP) meetings, assure health care needs of youth are being realized including medical, dental, vision and hearing as well as special needs, complete assessments as required by state rules, agency policies, and/or contract requirements, prepare Individualized Treatment Plans, and maintain timely document of home visits, support sessions, interaction with parties involved in the youth’s care and incidents as required by policy, regulations and contract requirements
- Foster Care Worker at Adriel School
- Licensing Specialist at Adriel School
- Clinical Intern at Adriel School
- Disability Determination Analyst at Commonwealth of Virginia
11 months at this Job
- Master's - Social Science Administration (MSSA)
- Master of Science in Social Administration - MSSA
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology and Social Work
Certified and Recertified new and existing foster homes as well as insured that they maintained the state and federal requirements to continue service. Identified possible placements, placed children and provided on going support for both the foster parents and the children in care. Worked in conjunction with DHS, CASA, PARB and many other service providers to insure the needs of the children and foster parents were met. Advocated for Foster parents, and children as well as voiced concerns of foster parents. Provided foster parent training and taught foster parents how to bridge with biological parents. Responsible for the maintaing foster parent and child files as well as auditing files. Assisted in recruitment events and Christmas fundraisers and party planning. Responsible for completing placement assessments, child treatment plans, and Disruption Prevention plans as well as safety plans.
- Foster Care Worker at TFI Family Connections
- Customer Service Associate at EZ GO Stores
- Child Welfare Specialist III at Department of Human Services
- Dispatcher/Jailer at Carnegie Police Dept.
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
• Assessed and diagnosed families functioning to determine areas of need.
• Created treatment goals and objectives and action plans.
• Coordinated activities between professionals, foster care youths, and families.
• Implemented interventions with youth and families to assist in preparing them to return home.
• Facilitated individual and family session as well as home visits.
• Evaluated the efficiency of created treatment plans.
• Provided documentation and testimony to courts as requested.
- Foster Care Worker at Holy Cross Services
- Assistant Manager at Burger King/Quality Dining
- Child Welfare Intern at Department of Health and Human Services
- Shift Lead at Speedway LLC
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors of Applied Science in Human Services - Human Services
Provision of all basic needs of the Client, including nutrition, clothing, shelter, physical care, nurturance, supervision, transport clients back and forth to doctor's visits. Recording information regarding the client and documenting activities as required, including weekly and or daily Treatment logs of the Client's behavior and therapeutic progress in targeted areas. Assisting the Therapist and Child Advocate in the development of the Individualized Service Plan (ISP), including attending ISP and quarterly review meetings and participating in training sessions. Assisting in the implementation of the Client's permanency plan goals established by the Client's state agency case manager and the Case Review process. Attending biweekly training and support group meetings, assisting the Client in maintaining contact with his/her family and working actively to support and enhance these relationships.
- Therapeutic Foster Care Worker at Gastrointestinal Diagnostic Center
- Medical Assistant/Surgical Coordinator at Gastrointestinal Diagnostic Center
- Medical Assistant- Associate in Internal Medicine at
- Medical Assistant at Dr. Norman Borken
13 years at this Job
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Associate - Social Work
- B.S - Social Work
- - Diploma
• coordinate the development and implementation of services and treatments for the children being served
• partner with foster parents and other internal resources to support transition needs for children in homes
• as part of the treatment team, collaborate with many other professionals
• Maintain up to date client files, including but not limited to ISP's CANS, and IMAAP's
• Coordinate weekly Home Visits, Quarterly Reviews, Foster Care Reviews
• serve in rotation for After Hours Emergency On-call response
- Foster Care Worker (Worcester) at Foster Care Reviews
- Program Manager (West Side II) at
- Case Manager (Unaccompanied Refugee Minor Program) at Ascentria Care Alliance
- Case Manager (Teen Living Program) at You Inc
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Economics
Maintain case history records and prepare reports. Interview clients individually, in families, or in groups, assessing their situations, capabilities, and problems to determine what services are required to meet their needs. Serve as liaisons between students, homes, schools, family services, child guidance clinics, courts, protective services, doctors, and other contacts to help children who face problems, such as disabilities, abuse, or poverty. Develop and review service plans in consultation with clients and perform follow-ups assessing the quantity and quality of services provided. Address legal issues, such as child abuse and discipline, assisting with hearings and providing testimony to inform custody arrangements. Maintain client records. Write reports or evaluations. Interview clients to gather information about their backgrounds, needs, or progress. Advocate for individual or community needs. Arrange physical or mental health services for clients.
- Foster Care Worker at SHELBY COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- Human Resource Assistant/ Credentialing Specialist at Citizant/ Internal Revenue Service Contractor
- Office/ Urinalysis Tech at Shelby Sounty Treatment Center
- Product/ Consumer Specialist at Gulf South Medical Supply
1 month at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Health Administration
- Masters of Science - Health
- Bachelors of Science - Criminal Justice
At Webster Cantrell Hall, I provide care for children within DCFS care.
- Foster Care Worker / WEBSTER CANTRELL HALL at Webster Cantrell Hall
- TEACHER / TEDDY BEAR DAYCARE at
- FRONT DESK AGENT at COUNTRY INN & SUITES
1 year at this Job
- ASSOCIATES IN ARTS - American Sign Language
- Bachelors - Social Work
Provide case management for adolescents in the foster care system. Make home visits. Set up mental health services, medical appointments, etc. Report to the court any updates on the case. Work with the families to create a case plan so reunification efforts can proceed. Supervise Juvenile Justice cases that involve criminal activity or truancy. Keep detailed records of work preformed.
- Adolescent Foster Care Worker at Gaston County Department of Health and Human Services
- Spiritual Formation Pastor at Long Shoals Wesleyan Church
- Assistant Teacher for Exceptional Children at Gaston County Schools
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters - Human Services/Marriage & Family Counseling
- Masters of Religious Education
- Bachelors of Christian Ministries
* CWTI Certified * Provided Services to parents and children on caseload * Organized and Catalogued paperwork * Coordinated with service providers in order to complete tasks * Produced court reports * Drafted Parent Agency Treatment Plans * Scheduled and performed parenting time * Performed Services in MiSACWIS
- Private Agency Foster Care Worker at Holy Cross Children's Services
- Responsible Thinking Advisor at Lighthouse Main
- Treatment Specialist I (2nd Shift Supervisor) at Holy Cross Children's Services the Haven
- Treatment Specialist at Holy Cross Children's Services the Haven
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Criminal Justice