Designed in Verilog a distributed FPGA system for a medical system. Designed control/status registers, clock gen/synch circuits, RGB-LED/ADC/step-motor/RS232/RS485/one-wire/SPI controllers, DSP/averaging/pulse-rejection filters. Scripted in Python/BASH. Wrote FPGA specifications.
- Contract FPGA Engineer at Galil Medical
- PCA & POA at Self
- Hardware Engineer at Sparton
- Hardware Engineer at Lockheed Martin
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - MMBA
- Masters - EE
- Bachelors - EE
Performed dry run and formal Verification Reviews of the FPGA testbench for a Control FPGA and Independent FPGA to meet DO-254 guidelines, for the MC21 program.
- Senior FPGA Engineer (Remote Contract Position) at UTC Aerospace
- Senior FPGA Engineer (Contract Position) at UTC Aerospace
- Senior Software Engineer at Rockwell Collins Flight Dynamics
- Senior Electrical Engineer at Rockwell Collins Flight Dynamics
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BSEE - Digital Signal Processing
Responsible for all current and future FPGA content in the Biflow video frame grabber product line. This includes PCI- E, 10+ Gbps Transceivers and DDR4 memory interfaces. All code is written in SystemVerilog and the target devices include Intel Cyclone V, Arria V, Stratix IV and Arria 10.
- FPGA Engineer at Bitflow
- FPGA Engineer at BAE Systems
- FPGA Engineer at TriStar Design
- Principal Engineer / FPGA Designer for VSP9K Gen2 Platform at Avaya
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical and Computer Engineering
-As an intern, the work focuses on design, implement, test the digital communication systems.
• Design, implementation, test, integration and delivery of digital communication systems.
• Assisted in designing of IP blocks and functional simulation using Vivado
• Assisted in system design and implementation using vivado and xilinx Skills: FPGA, Verilog programming, testing Tools:Vivado and Xilinx
- FPGA Design Engineer at AZTech Technologies LLC
- Research & Development Engineer at HI-Tech Engineering
- Project Electronics Engineer at University of Bath, United Kingdom
7 months at this Job
- MSc - Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- MSc - Satellite Communication and Space Systems
- Bachelors in Electronics and Communication Engineering - Electronics and Communication Engineering
• SoC Design Services.
• FPGA prototyping.
• Contributing to the Internet-of-Things foundations and technology.
- Consultant Engineer at SoC and FPGA Design
- Senior Embedded Systems & FPGA DESIGN engineer at ADETEL GROUP
- FPGA design & Verification engineer at ZODIAC AEROSPACE
- Internship graduation at ZODIAC AEROSPACE
2 years at this Job
- Master - Integrated Circuits and Embedded Systems
- bachelor - Electrical engineering
Adding features to a high speed Digital Radio Frequency Memory (DRFM) system used for testing RADAR & ECM systems.
➢ Handling all aspects of FPGA design from conceptualization and documentation to synthesis and lab debug.
➢ Techniques: Sampling, QDR SRAM I/Fs, RTL Algorithm & Data Path, Buffering, Arbitration, High Speed Design.
➢ Tools: VHDL, Verilog, System Verilog, Questa, Aldec, Synplicity, Vivado/ SDK , Xilinx Virtex 7 XC690, ,Clocks up to 2.5 Ghz.
- Sr FPGA and Hardware Engineer at FPGA Design / DIRECT EMPLOYEE / Radar and ECM Systems
- FPGA Design / Consultant / ASIC & FPGA Design Services at Kintek Engineering, Inc
- at University of California San Diego
- at FPGA Design & Verification
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- AAS - Electrical Engineering Technology
Systems Engineer since May, 2017. Working as key FPGA engineer on multiple new Thermal Imaging products while sustaining existing Fluke products. - VHDL development in Quartus 12.1/15.1, targeting CycloneV A5/A7/A9 FPGA's. FPGA functions included unique Infrared and Visible Light sensor interfaces, custom real-time Image Processing and pipelining. Experience in handling high-speed timing closures, image frame pipelining and filtering, image processing algorithm development in Matlab and porting to VHDL for FPGA integration - Incorporated multiple new sensors/parts for new products and old product part-replacements, each requiring an FPGA interface capable of detecting and properly handling a host of possible devices. - Architected and implemented image data processing modules in VHDL with complex system handshaking, memory management, and data manipulation while minimizing FPGA logic usage in our smaller packages. - Documented in great detail Visio flowcharts of the entire FPGA data processing pipeline. - Experience with scheduling task-sprints in JIRA, collaborating with other engineers/teams to streamline the handoff of tasks and milestones.
- SYSTEMS ENGINEER at FLUKE THERMOGRAPHY INC
- EE INTERNSHIP at Tech Dev
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
• Rapid, complete lifecycle SW development using modern Agile CI/CD practices.
• Part of an international FPGA team delivering low-latency, highly scalable solutions for real-time trading.
- Hardware Engineer at IMC Trading
- Principal Hardware/Software Lead at L3 Mustang Technology
- Intern through Principal FPGA Engineer at L3 Mustang Technology
1 year at this Job
Talent manager for entire organization, covering Irvine and Boulder office locations.
● Filling confidential searches, high level executive searches and hard to fill software engineering and hardware engineering roles.
● Positions filled: HR Manager, Director of Manufacturing/Production, FPGA Engineer, Flight Software Engineer, Program Manager, Procurement Analyst.
- Manager of Talent Acquisition at Tyvak Nano Satellite Systems
- Technical Recruiter at MOOG INC
- Technical Recruiter at TRIUMPH AEROSPACE
- Technical Recruiter/Sourcer at VIRGIN GALACTIC
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management
Design Center KM211 is one of the leading integrated circuits design teams in Russia, which has extensive experience in the development of mass production chips. KM211 develop and constantly improve IP portfolio based on two main architectures (the original microcontroller architecture KROLIK (8-16-32-bit cores) and the microprocessor RISC core KVARC).
Duties and achievements:
● Partly participated in ASIC design of CPU and SoC projects through whole product life cycle;
● Designed Arduino similar device based on our core(KMY); ASIC design(TSMC 28nm) and FPGA prototyping;
● Responsible for prototyping projects on FPGA(Altera Cyclone III, Cyclone IV, Cyclone V, Arria V, Xilinx Zynq, Virtex 6, Artix 7, Kintex 7 series);
● Providing customers FPGA prototype of company projects;
● Working closely with software developers to develop an optimal interface between FPGA hardware and user space software;
● Prototyping, testing and verification microcontrollers, smart cards, UICC-card, portable security memory modules(SD);
● Design RTL modules for using in FPGA;
● Debugging and troubleshooting ONFI controller, SD Device based on our core with ONFI NAND FLASH(external memory);
● Adaptation ASIC-base design for FPGA;
● Adaptation ASIC-base design with crypto block AES, SHA, RSA, ECDSA, GOST for FPGA;
● Frequency synthesizing implementation and verification;
● Post-silicon validation;
● DDR3, DDR4 Memory Controller application on Xilinx Virtex 6, Kintex 7 series FPGAs
● Design verification environment with using SystemVerilog for complex interfaces based on UVM (AES, JTAG, SPI, ISO7816, DDR4, USB 2.0, Ethernet, SDCard, ONFI);
● Making assembler tests(ASM KMX32);
● Research, estimate and test Embedded FPGA(Menta eFPGA);
● Performing troubleshooting, rework and/or repair failed test equipment and/or electronic assemblies;
● Troubleshooting and determining root cause for failures in circuit design, board design, or fabrication;
● Mentoring incoming students.
- Hardware Engineer at Design Center KM211
- FPGA Engineer at Scientific-Production Enterprise "Optoelectronic Systems and Complexes"
4 years at this Job