Oversight of inventory, purchasing, and supplies for six franchise stores. Human resources tasks include scheduling, determining needs, hiring employees, overseeing assignment of employees, and planning staff development. Co-created a business restructure that included new policies, procedures, and training materials. All duties also included for Store Manager and Fruit Expert.
- Franchise Manager at Edible Arrangements
- Store Manager at Edible Arrangements
- Fruit Expert at Edible Arrangements
- Shift Manager at Freebirds World Burrito
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Psychology
- High School Diploma
Responsible for overall operations and financial performance of the franchise location - Hiring, training, performance evaluation, and scheduling of all full-time and part-time staff - Ensures customer satisfaction through effective management of customer issues - Provide individual consultation to prospective and new members to identify fitness goals and determine membership options based on their personal needs - Generation of new business leads through grassroots marketing methods and development of business-to-business relationships - Management of all franchise administration duties including private training with prospective members, development of marketing initiatives to drive retail sales, management of franchise social media profiles to drive membership participation and growth, maintenance of pro-shop to ensure merchandising displays meet branding expectations, ensure cleanliness and ongoing maintenance of the facility, maintain supply inventory, management of expenses and revenue, and employee payroll. - Instruction of group and individual kickboxing classes - Maintain an average new membership conversion rate of 50%
- Franchise Manager at ILoveKickboxing.com
- at ILoveKickboxing.com
- Production Supervisor in Training at Precision Strip Inc
- Membership Sales/Kickboxing Instructor at ILoveKickboxing.com
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Business Management
I manager 10 plus girls and office staff. Payroll, sales, excel, word, PowerPoint. Customer service phone and in person. Accounting.
- Franchise Manager at Merry Maids
- Franchise Manager at
10 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Managed a 900+ member studio fitness franchise facility, including quality fitness services, revenue growth solutions, staff development, health and wellness program development, merchandise purchasing, payroll and expense management.
• Managed a monthly 40+ client caseload of clients in need of health and wellness program development. Including creating nutrition plans, developing personalized monthly fitness plans and ongoing group and one on one consultations.
• Worked directly with community healthcare professionals in order to plan, promote and facilitate health workshops and lectures for the local community and extended DMV area.
• Developed business to business relationships in order to provide members with a growing amount of health and wellness solutions.
• Grew billing revenue $10,000 in the first three months of acquiring the position through invigorating membership sales initiatives as well as enhancing and developing merchandise sales and promotions.
• Developed and drove a health and wellness program generating $15,000 of monthly over the counter revenue in addition to billing revenue.
• Grew membership sales 20% in the first three months of employment.
• Managed a staff of 8 people. Facilitated staff development, training and team building including administrative training and human resources fundamentals.
• Mentored two assistant managers through management training, facilitating lectures and personal development workshops.
- Franchise Manager at iLoveKickboxing
- General Manager at SynergyFx
- Owner at Elina Bass Personal Training
- Facility Manager/Conditioning Coach at SHOTOFORCE MMA
5 months at this Job
- BS - Health Science
• Exceeding sales goals and managing operational budgets.
• Assume responsibility for developing and improving selling & enrollment skills for myself and team.
• Recruitment, in-studio training, development, and management of all team members.
• Learn, follow, and implement ILKB franchise systems with mandatory and as-needed communication with ILKB corporate and owner needs and requests.
• Grow and develop local B2B relationships to enhance membership benefits.
• Build and enforce membership community mindset in studio and online.
• Execute sales process for lead generation, follow up, and membership enrollment.
• Emphasize and enforce objectives of the studio as a fitness and wellness provider.
• Present available services and products to our current members.
• Initiate and participate in local and corporate special events (health fairs, grand openings, contests, community and B2B events) to promote the studio.
• Participate in ILKB corporate Franchise Training, Regional ILKB Management and Fitness Boot-camps.
- Franchise Manager at iLoveKickboxing
- Fitness Instructor at iLoveKickboxing
- Children's Ski and Snowboard School 3-6: Attendant at Vail Resorts
- Head Coach- Off-Season Training Coordinator at MN Sting Fastpitch
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Family Youth and Community Science
- High school
• Strategically integrate established characters (Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, etc) across Warner Bros. divisions across all media, including but not limited to WB Pictures, WB Television, Warner Home Entertainment, International divisions, consumer products, home entertainment and interactive games.
• Identify and prioritize strategic opportunities across the company in focal areas such as content, distribution, branding and marketing, in order to achieve long-term financial goals.
• Implement brand assurance and guidelines across key company projects, supporting cross-divisional communication to collaborate on DCE franchise priorities, activations and programs studio-wide.
• Provides support in developing franchise strategy and priorities and serves as a key DC contact across WB and within DC. Manages key initiatives, projects and analysis to support studio and franchise priorities.
• Oversee cross-divisional initiatives and process and develops and maintains franchise management tools and materials including Franchise Calendars, Franchise Dashboard, Presentations, and Character Tool Kits.
- SR. GLOBAL FRANCHISE MANAGER at Warner Bros.- DC Entertainment
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER/PRODUCER at NFL
- STUDIO OPERATIONS MANAGER at SideFX
- CREATIVE PROJECT DIRECTOR - INTEGRATED MARKETING at Auction.com
3 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - COMMUNICATION STUDIES AND STUDIO ART
Lead store's overall operations, Guest Experience, sales performance and execution of Brand Excellence. Maximize sales and profits of the store while providing exceptional levels of Guest Service, product quality, developing strong relationships with not only our staff but also within the local business community. Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
• Effectively lead my team to achieve and exceed sales and profitability goals
• Lead the execution of exceptional operational practices while striving to exceed sales and service goals and objectives
• Contribute to the overall operational effectiveness of the store, including proper cash handling procedures, following all food and safety procedures and compliance with all policies
• Recruit, hire, lead and develop team members
• Manage perishable and non-perishable inventory
• Utilize strong decision-making skills to successfully solve customer issues Job Duties:
• Manage store operations independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Successfully multi-task
• Motivate employees to meet sales goals
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Ability to solve problems while exhibiting good judgment with realistic understanding of issues
• Hold a positive attitude and enjoy developing team members
• Customer service skills
• Organization and planning skills
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
• Plan and prioritize workload
• Able to handle confidential and sensitive information
• Good math and money handling skills
• Computer skills including Microsoft software, POS systems and register skills
- Franchise Manager at Edible Arrangements Far Hills
- Franchise Manager at Edible Arrangements Clifton
11 years, 4 months at this Job
- Diploma - Hospitality
- High school
- Some college
• Connecting to local businesses and forming relationships
• Recruit, hire, and train and develop a high performing staff consisting of assistant managers, member service representatives, trainers and custodians
• Create and maintain a welcoming atmosphere for all members, prospective members and guests and ensure staff follows superior customer service guidelines
• Lead by example and maintain consistent accountability for direct reports by training and coaching, ensuring adherence to PF's values and goals
• Resolve employee issues or concerns
• Manage disciplinary/termination activities
• Determine and communicate equipment repair in a timely manner
• Manage marketing efforts by ensuring that staff is aware and trained on all marketing promotions
• Authorize expenditures and refunds & make daily bank deposits
• Prepare all HR related forms and send to Corporate Payroll Team
• Track statistics and reports (weekly, monthly, annually)
- Franchise Manager at Anytime Fitness
- Area Training Manager at Nestlé Nespresso
- Shift Supervisor & Barista Trainer at Starbucks
- Personal Trainer at Starbucks
2 months at this Job
- AS - Finance
• Support the General Manager on all areas of operations
• Provide quality customer service to patrons while driving sales to meet expectations
• In charge of hiring and training new employees
• Successfully monitor company inventory and maintain accountability of ordering of products and supplies
• Handle daily reconciliation and close down procedures of financial transactions
- Wendy's Franchise Manager at The Briad Group
- Founder/CEO at Iron Bird
- Assistant Supervisor of Operations at Park America, Inc
- Organizer/Volunteer at Immigration & Citizenship Coalition (PICC)
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - International Business Administration and Marketing
As a Franchise Manager with Snap-On Tools I was responsible with all the daily tasks required to run a successful tool truck. My duties were primarily focused around providing excellent customer service to a group of over 300 regular customers. My extensive atomotive knowledge gives me a unique perspective on the ins-and-outs of being a mechanic, and allowed me to provide top-notch service to all my customers. In addition to customer service, I also used my vast computer skills to run our proprietary account management software. This is used to track customers and orders, as well as manage inventory and data pertaining to sales and performance. I was also responsible for inventory management as well as truck upkeep and maintenance.
- Franchise Manager at Snap-on Tools
- Prototype Mechanic at Roush Industries
- Tire Technician at Belle Tire
- Courier at Canon
5 months at this Job
- - Electrical Engineering