As a franchise manager, my responsibilities include overseeing all daily operations of the franchise, developing and implementing business procedures, making purchasing and merchandising related decisions, approving and training new hires/management, evaluating employee performances, coordinating employee scheduling and payroll.
- Franchise Manager at 7-Eleven
- Graduate Researcher/Graduate Assistant at Lewis University
- Undergraduate Researcher at Lewis University
- Chemistry Department Lab Assistant at Lewis University
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- M.S. - Chemistry
- B.S. - Chemistry
Franchise Service Director, Operations, Revenue Management, Training and Quality Assurance for over 100 hotels in Ohio, New York and Pennsylvania. CHA. National Sales Manager, Forte Hotels.
- Franchise Manager at Choice Hotels International
10 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
Mycellrepair Inc franchise marketing and sells manager, cell phone technician such as iPhone, iPad, Macbooks and androids, customer support.
- Franchise Manager at MyCellRepair INC
- Personal Trainer at 24 Hour Fitness
- at iPhoneRepair.co.il
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Diploma - computer science
• Built loyal client base and maintained a 72.8% membership retention rate.
• Recruited an average of 25 new members each month and maintained a median conversion rate of 48% of prospects.
• Generated gross revenue of $480,000 per year.
• Set staff sales goals, monitored sales team performance, analyzed sales data and reported information to franchise owners.
• Increased profits through providing excellent customer service, challenging fitness classes, increased merchandise sales, and collection of delinquent accounts.
• Managed eight Fitness Instructors and maximized efficiency by coaching and mentoring personnel on fitness instruction principles, industry practices, company procedures, sales training and POS system.
- Franchise Manager at Ilovekickboxing
- Fitness Trainer at Koko Fit Club
- General Manager at LKC LLC
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Kinesiology And Personal Training
- High School Diploma
• Assists franchise owner with all aspects of running chain of Subway and Roxberry stores
• Effectively creates weekly schedule for 6 locations to maximize productivity
• Manages inventory, place orders, track and analyze losses
• Reviews manager payroll submissions for errors and duplicate entries across all stores; compile and process hours for each employee at each store
• Handles all accounts payable and receivable functions, including transfer of funds for payroll
• Assists with all clerical tasks, as well as food preparation, cashiering, and cleaning as needed
- Assistant Franchise Manager at Subway Enterprises
- Operations/Office Manager at Best Business Services
- Loan Adjustor 2 at Zions Bancorporation
- Collector III at Prestige Financial
at this Job
Franchise changeover is completed. Franchise GM Mr Ferguson 270-978-8999 I was in charge of all Customer services, contracts, supply orders,managed a team of 12, work orders,if it needed done I did it.
- Franchise manager at Red Roof Inn
- Owner/Operator at Kandies SubsN Sweets
10 months at this Job
- Associate - Business
• Strategically integrate established characters (Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, etc) across Warner Bros. divisions across all media, including but not limited to WB Pictures, WB Television, Warner Home Entertainment, International divisions, consumer products, home entertainment and interactive games.
• Identify and prioritize strategic opportunities across the company in focal areas such as content, distribution, branding and marketing, in order to achieve long-term financial goals.
• Implement brand assurance and guidelines across key company projects, supporting cross-divisional communication to collaborate on DCE franchise priorities, activations and programs studio-wide.
• Provides support in developing franchise strategy and priorities and serves as a key DC contact across WB and within DC. Manages key initiatives, projects and analysis to support studio and franchise priorities.
• Oversee cross-divisional initiatives and process and develops and maintains franchise management tools and materials including Franchise Calendars, Franchise Dashboard, Presentations, and Character Tool Kits.
- SR. GLOBAL FRANCHISE MANAGER at Warner Bros.- DC Entertainment
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER/PRODUCER at NFL
- STUDIO OPERATIONS MANAGER at SideFX
- CREATIVE PROJECT DIRECTOR - INTEGRATED MARKETING at Auction.com
1 month at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - COMMUNICATION STUDIES AND STUDIO ART
*Vice President of Franchise Services: Mike Clifford: 402/255-2542
• Duties involved 20% local and 25-30% on-the-road traveling
• Created $75,000 personal travel budget and maintained within the parameters thereof
• Acted as liaison between Corporate and the Franchise community
• Provided support for 38+ Franchises and 110+ restaurant locations
• Achieved an increasing annual growth percentage for Franchisees of a sales growth of 6% - 32% annually growth
• Provided Marketing tools, including prints ideas, implementing current and new marketing programs to grow the concept
• Provided ongoing training of the concept, the principles and procedures for franchisees, their management and their crews in order to comply with corporate standards
• Provided training of new product rollouts
• Prepared product analysis reports
• Provided tools for owners and management to maximize sales and profits
• Completed regular QSC - (Quality, Service &Cleanliness) audits and reviewed non-compliant issues as well as areas of strength within program
• Set up new locations from inception to completion including equipment
• Assisted new franchisees with their new restaurant small-wares and equipment lists
• Trained staff and management for new store openings and provided ongoing support to ensure success
• recommendations, food ordering and staffing
- Regional Franchise Manager at Godfather's Pizza, Inc
- District Manager at Godfather's Pizza, Inc
- at Godfather's Pizza, Inc
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School diploma
Drive the development and support of 20 franchise locations in order to assist with areas including program development, new site launch, membership sales and profit enhancement, hiring and performance, and the development of policies and procedures, while delivering the facilitation of 20+ high-energy classes per week as the head trainer. Manage the activities of franchise owners and members by providing opportunities for growth and development, and fostering an environment of open, honest communications, teamwork, and high productivity/efficiency.
• Execute all franchise pre-open activities with owners, including unloading and assembly of all F45 equipment, organizing gyms, and assisting with schedule/program development.
• Lead seminars focused on improving exercise form and techniques to better their experience; deliver nutritional counseling and professional trainer development.
• Continually assess and take ownership of the turnaround of underperforming clubs.
• Perform extensive community outreach to local businesses and the public; conduct audits to assess how locations are performing and assist in developing action plans to increase efficiency.
• Led the interviewing, hiring, trained and development of two staff group trainers
• Meet with new or potential members in order to present services, and ensure retention of existing members; organized a Hollywood Grand Opening with 100% attendance of 27 members.
• Create quarterly training schedules, weekly fixed schedules and trainers too drive 100% coverage.
• Manage all social media platforms in order to proactively and continuously engage members and drive increased awareness; Facebook, IG, YELP, etc.
• Create operational and personal training strategic plans that identify key focus initiatives, while assisting in setting corporate goals via assessment of current performance and desired outcomes.
• Create and send weekly and month news emails via Mail Chimp; update and submit weekly reports to owners with status on member growth, sales, and missed opportunities.
- PERFORMANCE COORDINATOR/FRANCHISE MANAGER at F45 Training Head Office
- INDEPENDENT PERSONAL TRAINER at S10 Fitness
- ASSISTANT FITNESS MANAGER/MASTER TRAINER at 24-Hour Fitness
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science-unfinished - Kinesiology
- Certification - General Studies
- Franchise Manager at Lane
- Lead Preschool Teacher at Cy Fair Christian Church Preschool
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- BBA - General Business Administration