Franchise Owner/ Manager Operations Advisor
Franchise Owner/ Manager
- Small Business --Franchise Owner at Stratus Business Solutions of Palm Beach County
- Accounts Payable Specialist at YWCA of Palm Beach County Inc
- Financial Secretary at Mount Calvary Baptist Church
- Human Resource Administrator at Advanced Cardiovascular Institute Ltd
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Human Resource Management
- Certificate in Business
Tha Passport Owner and Manager
• Franchise Owner and Manager of Cleaning Business
• Scheduling and Cleaning for customer accounts
• Owner and Operator of Online Clothing Business
• Maintain and design website
• Process and ship orders to customers
Owner and Manager
- Franchise Owner at Jan-Pro
- Inside Sales Representative at ServiceMaster
- Technical Support Representative at ATT
- Handle Customer Service Duties at Coca Cola
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Liberal Education
This is a commercial cleaning and Janitorial service company that has given me the opportunity to become part of there team as a franchise owner. I have taken owner ship of a small cleaning company with a few customers. Taking care of the service and making sure all customers are satisfied with the job done, Keeping track of monthly reports, on extra jobs, having to hire a crew when needed, answer or make calls to customers for scheduling.
This is a commercial cleaning and Janitorial service company that has given me the opportunity to become part of there team as a franchise owner.
I have taken owner ship of a small cleaning company with a few customers.
Taking care of the service and making sure all customers are satisfied with the job done, Keeping track of monthly reports, on extra jobs, having to hire a crew when needed, answer or make calls to customers for scheduling.
- Franchise Owner at Stratus Building Solutions
- Select Staffing - On-site Supervisor at
- Spartan Staffing Bilingual Front Desk Coordinator at
- Bilingual Front Desk Coordinator at Alliance HR
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
CertaPro Painters of Bartlett, Franchise Owner Territory of North America’s largest Residential and Commercial painting company. Leadership Sales Marketing
• Formulated and implemented a business development plan to accelerate growth and profitability.
• Optimized skill sets of personnel in a multi-lingual environment to improve decision making ability.
• Shattered client satisfaction survey goals with 11% year-over-year improvement.
• Increased new and existing client base resulting in top line sales growth of 50% year-over-year.
• Achieved 20% increase in sales close ratio through development of new techniques.
• Collaborated with Corporate staff and third party vendors to create campaigns improving lead flow.
• Maximized capital expenditure focusing on potential clients within the core demographic.
CertaPro Painters of Bartlett, Franchise Owner
Territory of North America’s largest Residential and Commercial painting company.
- Franchise Owner at CertaPro Painters
- Corporate Safety Manager at Menlo Worldwide Logistics
6 years at this Job
As a franchise owner I am responsible for all facets of the company from hiring staff to creating and delivering client financial plans. I also have all of the same responsibilities I had while I was an Employee advisor
- FINANCIAL ADVISOR/ FRANCHISE OWNER at AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL
- FINANCIAL ADVISOR at AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL
- PRODUCTION COORDINATOR at CLAPP AND HANEY BRAZED TOOL COMPANY
4 years at this Job
Formerly Assisted Transition) Miami, FL; June, 2012 - Present
Assisted living franchise dedicated to providing living alternatives and advocacy to seniors. Franchise Owner
• Innovated company brand and identified opportunities promoting business growth through targeted networking and integrated marketing strategies. Created media advertisements, Google ad-words, social media techniques, and search engine optimization; locust marketing and networking creating footprint across Miami region.
• Utilized combined relationship-building and business knowledge to position negotiations for the successful win of placement contracts with area facilities; photographed facilities and analyzed care and violation history and licensures of facilities; expanded data base of providers
• Locust-marketing for increased referrals from providers across many different strata including doctors, hospitals, discharge planners, case managers, social workers, SNFs, Rehabs, Funeral Parlors, Churches and Synagogues, Elder Law Practices, Financial Planners, Guardianship Associations and Social Services Agencies
• Conducted in-depth interviews with prospective clients/residents, including extensive information-gathering consisting of medical, ADL, and financial background; client advocacy when needed
• Achieved all accreditations and requirements for successful establishment of business. Completed and passed all certifications mandated by industry and state for business ownership. Continual learning and self-improvement: Certified Senior Advisor; Hospital Readmission Prevention Certification; Medicaid, Medicare payment structures; VA Aid and Attendance Benefits; Using Life Insurance Settlements to pay for ALF care; Bridge Loans, etc.
• Increased sales from 0 (upon opening) to $40,000 (in year 2).
- Franchise Owner at CARE PATROL
- Specialty Pharmaceutical Representative/Psychiatry Specialty Representative at PFIZER
- Specialty Sales Representative at ROBERTS PHARMACEUTICALS
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts
- - International Studies
Became a franchise owner by purchasing and building two restaurants in Texas. Managed the build-out of both restaurant locations totaling 8,500 sq. ft. including financing, site selection, licensing, vendor agreements. Implemented efficient business practices, striving for continuous improvement and quality assurance. Developed and implemented marketing campaigns and tracked performance metrics. Addressed customer service issues and ensured high standards. Reviewed franchise performance data, reviewing and adjusting operating procedures as necessary. Owner/operator on track to do $3.5M net sales in 2019.
- Franchise Owner at Fuzzy's Taco Shop, Inc
- Director Brand Strategy and Innovation at Capital One - Home Loans Division
- Group Leader - Marketing at Intuit - TurboTax
- Director of Customer Excellence at Intuit - QuickBooks
1 month at this Job
- MBA - Education
Franchise Owner/Operator - responsible for digital/print marketing, new customer acquisition, revenue growth, developing sales methods, employee recruitment, installation/service and account management for the Corpus Christi and surrounding geographical area
• Alder Home Protection 01/2019 to Present Certified Automotive Consultant - responsible for uncovering buyer needs, presenting new or pre-owned vehicles based on buyer needs, negotiating and gaining agreement on terms and conditions of purchase
- Franchise Owner/Operator at Alder Home Protection
- at Access Ford
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Mike Shaw Kia
- at Harbor Hospice Home Health
8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
I am currently the owner of SeekingSitters Houston North. We provide childcare for families, churches and resorts in the greater Houston area. As the franchise owner, I oversee all aspects of the business. These include daily operations such as: recruiting new sitters for the team, processing payroll for the sitter team, marketing to potential new clients, excellent customer service for our existing families and reviewing sales reports and other performance data. SeekingSitters has been honored to be spotlighted in local media. I have had two Houston magazine articles written featuring SeekingSitters. Have also been asked to speak about SeekingSitters on two local NBC and FOX affiliates, for a show segment about safe childcare.
- Franchise Owner/Operator at SeekingSitters Houston North
- PPCD aide at Tomball ISD
- Subsitute Teacher at Tomball ISD
- Instructional Aide-Timber Creek Elementary at Tomball ISD
10 years, 1 month at this Job
- BS-Applied Learning and Development - Elementary Education
owner operator super shuttle franchise
- Shuttle Driver franchise owner at Super Shuttle
- Driver at Premium leisure hot tubs
- Business Owner at St Petersburg Courier Services, Inc.
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - truck driver training
- - Basic