· Saving millions of HELOC exposure as a result of $0 Fraud losses individually. · Reduced losses between 2017-2018 to $0, decreasing exposure by $3M. · Reduced losses between 2016-2017 to $100K+ decreasing exposure by approximately $3.5M. · Verify and examine HELOC checks and electronic transactions for validity. 2nd Level peer review. · Add and Remove blocks for suspicious activity. Collaborate with customer to verify suspicious activity. Record and document suspicious activity for SARS reporting. · Supplied feedback for process improvement. Maintain compliance and regulatory requirements. · Develop proficiency in using fraud tools to verify the customer and resolve fraud concerns.
- Fraud Specialist at Fraud Specialist
- Principal Customer Advocacy Rep at Capital One
- Sr. Customer Service Rep at Capital One
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
As a fraud specialist we had to assure our customers accounts were safe. We reviewed any suspicious activity on their accounts. I also assisted as a floor walker, meaning I helped the new hires learn the process of being a fraud specialist.
- Fraud Specialist at ACT
- Cashier/Customer Service at Ross Dress For Less
- Customer Service Representative at DISH Network LLC
9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Started as Customer service representative providing info and maintaining credit card accounts. Promoted to Financial Services Specialist which included the previous as well as making credit granting decisions for applications submitted for a line of credit. In March of 2018 I was promoted to our Fraud team as a fraud specialist reviewing accounts for potential fraud, reviewing fraud indicators and trends, verifying activity with account holders, performing lost/stolen reports for our card holders and working fraud reports.
- Fraud Specialist at Nordstrom
- Office Administrator at American Abatement Inc
- Loan Consultant/Customer Service at AutoPay
- Denver/Colorado Springs - Office Administrator, Sales, Customer Service at Auto Trim of Denver
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
My duties include answering customer phone calls to assist Customers and answer customer inquiries through email. I also held the fraud specialist position where I verify orders to make sure they are not fraudulent and help co-workers when they needed help if the order was high risk.
- Fraud Specialist at Best Choice Products
- Sales Rep/ Customer Service/ Telemarketing at Personnel Concepts
- Customer Service/Receptionist/Telemarketing at Farmers Insurance
- Data Entry at Lexxiom
1 year, 9 months at this Job
Senior Fraud specialist - Investigation department - Fraud Operations Center Medford MA
- Senior Fraud Specialist at CITIZENS BANK I
- Operations Legal Specialist at WELLS FARGO
- Legal Operations Processor at SARS, MARS
- Assistant Manager at Boka Pizza
4 months at this Job
• I currently work as a Fraud specialist for the Albertsons/Safeway Companies gift card department.
• I assist with customers pertaining gift cards and fraud situations.
• I devalue and block fraudulent used cards for customers who have been victims of a scam.
• High call volume
- Fraud Specialist at Albertsons Companies
- Document Processor. at Chase Lock Box
- Office Assistant at Valentine sales and Managment
- Cashier at Walmart SuperCenter
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Veterinary assisntant certification
Assist clients with card restrictions, placing restrictions. terminating fraudulent debit cards, filing fraud claims. Educating clients on how to prevent fraud and how to avoid high fraud areas. Fraud Specialists are in charge with detecting and investigating fraud. Other job duties listed on a Fraud Specialist resume example are implementing fraud prevention programs, assessing fraud risks, conducting interviews, dealing with witnesses, and reporting findings to management. The ideal candidate for this job should be able to demonstrate the following skills in his or her resume: financial expertise, an investigative nature, effective communication, integrity, attention to details, and computer proficiency.
- Fraud Specialist at Advanced
- Correctional Officer at The GEO Group, Inc.
- Lieutenant at Texas Department of Criminal Justice
- Driver/Operator at BMC-Building Materials and Construction Solutions
6 months at this Job
- - Criminal Justice
- - Business
Fraud Specialist II PSCU － Phoenix, AZ Notified customers when fraudulent activity was detected in an effort to reduce impact. Conducted reviews of specific transactions and reports that showed potential suspicious activity. Track and monitor the bank's transactions and activity that comes through the customers' accounts. Maintained pharmacy counter and related areas in a clean, neat and organized fashion. Pharmacy Associate Call Center Aline Staffing/CVS Health － Phoenix, AZ Responded to telephone inquiries and provided information about order status, store hours and pharmacy procedures. Entered current customer, payment and inventory information into the system. Reviewed order information against computer database. Appropriately resolved customer issues, complaints and questions. Collaborated closely with healthcare professionals to monitor and assess the quality amd effectiveness of drugs or drug regimens. Promptly referred all doctors' calls and customers' medical questions to the pharmacist on duty. Proficiently processed and dispensed written, oral and electronic prescriptions. Verified patient data and billing information. Communicated with all customers and staff in a pleasant and professional manner. Healthcare Specialist/Biller Healthways － Chandler, AZ Enforced compliance with organizational policies and federal requirements regarding confidentiality. Reviewed all claims for accurateness and appropriateness. Checked claims coding for accuracy with ICD-10 standards. Addressed and responded to staff and client inquiries regarding CPT and diagnosis codes. Reconciled codes against services rendered. Investigated denials and collaborated with internal team members and third-party representatives to identify solutions. Applied HIPAA Privacy and Security Regulations while handling patient information. Performed with precision by entering data accurately and researching to resolve questions. Performed insurance verification, pre-certification and pre-authorization.
- Fraud Specialist at PSCU
1 year at this Job
As a fraud specialist I am in charge of monitoring suspicious transactions as well as assisting customers via phone calls.
- Debit card fraud specialist at Woodforest National Bank
- Retail Banker/Teller at Woodforest National Bank
6 months at this Job
- Associate - Surgical Tech.
- High school or equivalent - high school
Connexions Loyalty is a world-wide leader in customer loyalty helping organizations motivate, reward and retain their customers and partners. * Assisted with a new team launch developing a 'Master' procedures and trainings document to guarantee consistency & reliability of information management * Development of a procedures document combining responsibilities and relevant resources for a fraud specialist role in a centralized location * Investigating and analyzing fraud trends, developing operative strategies to minimize loss of revenue and presenting action tactics to multiple tier administrators * Identification and investigation to examine travel and loyalty booking validity and work with customers, accounting, vendors, and clients to interconnect trends and probable resolutions
- Fraud Specialist at Connexions Loyalty
- Training/Transition Manager at Teleperformance USA
- New Hire Trainer at Teleperformance USA
- EDC/Operations Supervisor, Mentor, and Representative at Teleperformance USA
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Social Science - Secondary Education