Working as Freelance Administrative Assistant for several clients. Duties include marketing, creating and posting social media, proofreading, daily grant/funding research, website updates, review industry trends and other duties as assigned. TEAM SECRETARY, CHESAPEAKE PUBLIC SCHOOLS, SPECIAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT, Chesapeake, VA
- FREELANCE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at CHESAPEAKE PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Team Secretary at Special Education Department
- at CLERICAL SUB, CHESAPEAKE PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- COMPUTERIZED ROUTING COORDINATOR at CHESAPEAKE PUBLIC SCHOOLS
1 year, 3 months at this Job
90079 Recruiter: Taylor Noon, contacted upon request Huatelook Head Quarter Customer Service Data Entry Maintain Inventory Forward emails Shipping and Receiving Filing Answer Phones Z Gallerie Head Quarter Freelance Administrative Assistant Customer Service Data Entry Maintain Inventory Forward emails Shipping and Receiving Filing Answer Phones Beyond Yoga Head Quarter Freelance Administrative Assistant Customer Service Data Entry Maintain Inventory Forward emails Shipping and Receiving Filing Answer Phones
- Freelance Administrative Assistant at 24Seven Talent Agency
- Customer Service Rep at Johnny Was
- Transportation Security Officer at TSA Department
- Fashion Merchandising Assistant (eCommerce) at Ella Cathy
4 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
Office Manager, Moonlight Realty Corp./The Butler Team at Keller Williams, Asheville, N.C. Admin. Assist./ Lab Tech, Western North Carolina Independent Water Labs, Asheville, N.C. Office Manager/Realtor, United Country Banning Junction Real Estate, Finlayson/Moose Lake, MN Co-founder/Office Manager/Realtor, United Country Central Lakes Realty, Cloquet, MN Realtor, Re/Max Cloquet and Moose Lake, Moose Lake, MN Executive Administrative Assistant, Russell Herder Advertising, Minneapolis, MN
- Freelance Administrative Assistant at Keller Williams Real Estate
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Anthropology, General
- Real Estate Salespersons License - Real Estate
Office support, draft and edit Word documents, spreadsheets, format Power Point presentations, Research projects. Various other assignments.
- Freelance Administrative Assistant at Freelance companies
- Recruiter/Account Executive at The Franklin Company
- Patient advocate for family member/clients at Self Employed
- Consultant at GAP International, Inc
3 years at this Job
- B.A. - Human Performance Management and Organizational Dynamics
- Certification - HR Laws
• Completing administrative duties to assist independent healthcare fraud investigators with various cases and projects.
• Writing and editing narratives that summarize findings of investigations in a clear, concise manner, to be submitted to government officials and prosecutors.
• Researching and reviewing government reports, peer-reviewed journal articles, court documents, and medical records.
• Creating spreadsheets, graphs, and tables in Microsoft Excel to illustrate findings.
- Freelance Administrative Assistant at Trustworthy EHR, LLC
- Art Buyer at Elsevier, Inc
- Freelance Writer at Magnet Magazine
- Editorial Assistant at Elsevier, Inc.
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English
Provided administrative support to a microbiologist and NDSU professor for the past 3 years. Prepared grant applications, coordinated meetings, extensive research, client liaison, personal assistant and customer service. Co-hosted a podcast, designed websites, web banners, brochures, business cards and postcards.
- Freelance Administrative Assistant and Marketing Materials Designer at Self Employed
- Administrative Assistant (Part Time/Temporary) at Appalachian State University
- Strategic Assistant at Davis Bews Design Group, Inc
- Director of Marketing and Administration at The Land Sharks
3 years, 5 months at this Job
• Communicated with editors & external contributors to ensure accurate payments for content providers.
• Provided administrative support to Editorial Manager & Editorial Assistants as needed.
- Freelance Administrative Assistant at DailyMail
- Front Desk Assistant at Office of Student Support Services (OSS)
- President at Project Me Mentoring
- Nickelodeon Project Management Intern at Viacom
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Rhetoric Studies
• Array of office work including filing, preparing documents, and scheduling appointments.
• Database maintenance, including entering new data and maintaining existing data.
• Running errands and completing other tasks to help clients.
- Freelance Administrative Assistant at
- Office Manager at Jetstream Oil & Gas
- Executive Assistant to the President at Dale Operating Company
- Office Manager at Bradburry Signs
5 months at this Job
- - Business Studies
Responsible for assisting the director in planning and coordinating 2 annual luncheons for the Pakistani Community to celebrate Eid.
● Schedule vendors and participants and collecting fees as applicable.
● Create and disperse invitations and manage RSVP list.
● Maintained detailed schedules to ensure successful events.
● Assisted in the creations of event promotional and marketing pieces
- Freelance Administrative Assistant at Raleigh Eid Committee
- Substitute Secretary and Pre-Kindergarten Co Teacher at Raleigh Eid Committee
- 2nd Grade Teacher at International location of American School System
- Personal Tutor at
7 years at this Job
- Teaching Certificate
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
• Supported research: phone interviewing, information gathering, and data entry
• Composed, proofread and edited correspondence and marketing materials
• Managed websites for independent contractors
- Freelance Administrative Assistant at Self-Employed
- Program Associate/Personal Assistant at Student Achievement & Advocacy Services
- Instructor/ Inventory Manager at Renaissance Art Center
- Teaching Assistant at Drew University Art Department
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Studio Art